Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonnie’s Big Gangbang, Part 1

"Bonnie's always dreamed of being the star of a gangbang. Finally, her dream cums true…"

39
15 Comments 15
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this for my friend Bonnie, whose sexual fantasy is to be the guest of honor at a gangbang and bukakke event. Since she is very shy, and unlikely ever to experience this, I offered to let it happen to her virtually, in a story. This story is more hardcore than the things I normally write, but it's what she wanted, so Bonnie: This is for you. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And for you readers, I'm sure she'd like you to imagine that this really happened to her – and that you were watching…"

Five motorcycles drifted up quietly outside the house on a hot summer’s night. The lead cycle held a woman who was naked except for a dog collar. She was strapped to the rear seat backrest with a cord around her tits, her hands were cuffed behind her, her mouth was clamped firmly shut, she had a butt plug in her ass, and a vibrating dildo in her cunt. The latter two were held in place by a harness that was locked around her waist, and a strap that ran from it down between her legs, split her cunt lips, and ran up her ass crack to the back of the harness. She looked dazed and almost stoned.

The leader looked like a giant version of Gerard Butler on a bad hair day, and he was wearing reflective sunglasses at 1:30 in the morning. His name was Nick.

He stopped in front of the modest looking house in this residential district, checked the house number, put his kickstand down, then lifted his leg over the hog. He unstrapped and lifted the girl off the back of his bike like she was a largish doll, and flung her over his shoulder.

Her hair was matted, and her face and body were covered with damp and dried cum.

As he was walking up the steps, another young woman threw open the door, and raced out and confronted the bikers, shouting, “Oh, my God! What the fuck have you cocksuckers done…”

Nick held up his hand to stop her, and said, “She’s fine. She wanted this…as you know. And she's the only cocksucker here.” He put the bound woman on her feet. She was trembling and looked exhausted. He smiled, and said to her, “Isn’t that right, cumslut?”

The cum-covered woman looked down, blushed furiously, then nodded slowly.

Nick stood back, put his hands on his hips, looked at her, then said, “Show me.”

She opened her mouth, and showed him that it was still full of cum.

“Now swallow it. Swallow it all, slut.”

With some difficulty, because of the quantity of cum, she did. Then opened her mouth again to show him she had.

He shook his head in admiration, and grinned. “So, tell your pretty girl friend: did you enjoy yourself tonight?”

She gave him a strange look, looked down again, then after a long pause, shivered, and said, “I fucking loved it!”

Nick nodded to his number two, who got a tin washtub off the back of his bike, and set it on the open front porch, in full view of the street.

Another of the bikers brought two, one-gallon plastic milk jugs. But they weren’t filled with milk.

~~~~~

It had started when Melody and Bonnie went on a road trip on Melody’s motorcycle, a Honda Goldwing, out away from the city on a beautiful summer’s day to a small town in the country. They often rode together, as they both enjoyed the physical closeness of Bonnie hugging Melody’s back as she drove, as well as the throbbing machine between their legs.

But today their objective was just to enjoy the countryside. After a while, they stopped to get ice cream cones.

Once they had their cones, they lounged outside in the heat, looking at the lake behind the stand, and talked about how nice it was to escape the city’s noise, and their everyday routines.

Just then, a pack of motorcyclists roared up, pulling into the ice cream stand, and all dismounted. Most of them went into the shop, but three of them stayed behind. One was enormous, shaggy, and looked like a motorcycle gangster from central casting. He was wearing reflective sunglasses.

Bonnie was looking at his motorcycle, and got up to go over for a closer look. Melody stopped her and just shook her head. A silent debate took place between them, consisting mostly of eyebrows being raised and grimaces, until finally, Bonnie shook Melody’s hand off and walked over to the big dude.

“Excuse me,” she said.

He looked down at her and just waited.

“Nice bike you’ve got there.”

He looked at her, taking in the white tank top and short, deep blue skirt over her long, slender legs, the blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, and the wide, blue eyes, looking up fearlessly at him.

He leaned back, putting his ass sideways on his bike saddle, and said, “Now, I don’t believe you came over here to ask me about my bike, did you. Or did you want to come with me for a…ride?”

She shook her head, “No thanks, I’m here with my girlfriend. But I wanted to talk to the leader. Is that you?”

He nodded, and a grin split his face. “That’s me.”

“Can we take a walk? Perhaps down by the lake?”

He pushed himself up, “Sure. I doubt you’re going to mug me or anything, so let’s go.” And his grin widened.

When they got to the lake, he sat on a rock, and nodded at her, “So, what’s on your mind?”

She looked down, and paused for what seemed like forever, then her cheeks reddened and she said, “I’m looking to get gangbanged. Is that something you could help me with?”

His eyebrows reached the top of his forehead. “That is not what I expected to hear from a pretty little girl like you,” he said, then thought for a moment. “Maybe. Why would you want that?”

“It’s been a fantasy of mine for, like, ever. But it’s harder to arrange than I thought. Most guys say they’d love to do it, but when you ask them to actually do it, they chicken out.”

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

She looked up at him. “You don’t look like you’d chicken out.”

He looked at her for a long time, then nodded. “Maybe we could make it happen to you. But you’ll have to go bareback. My guys won’t stand for gloves.”

She nodded. “I think I can understand that, but if they want to go bareback, you’ve got to give me clean STD tests for every single one of them.”

He smirked. “Was gonna do that anyway. Gives me an excuse to keep my guys in good health, and not let diseases run through the pack.”

She looked surprised.

“Hey, I’m not just a pretty face, y’know,” he guffawed. “If you’re going to lead a pack, you have to be smart as well as tough. And as CEO, I have to think about these things.

“But what about you? If things work out, and we want a repeat performance, we have to make sure you get what you want, too. So, what do you want, little girl?”

They chatted for some time about terms and conditions – almost like negotiating a contract, which, in a sense, it was. Finally, they wound down, and he sprung a surprise.

“Okay, so I think we’ve got this straight, but one more thing: This is going to take some organization, time, and money on our part. I want a commitment from you that you’re going to show up, and that you’re not going to flip on us and try to have us charged with rape.”

She mused, then said, “And how do you propose to do that?”

He looked at her, then said, “I want three things: a video of you, right now, saying what we’ve just agreed to. I want to take a photo of your driver’s licence so I know who you are, and where you live. And I want your panties, right here, right now, to prove you’re serious.”

She didn’t like that, but after a while, nodded, and pulled out her wallet. Fishing out her licence, she held it up so he could take a snapshot, then looked into the camera and said, “Hi, my name is Bonnie Lapine. I have just asked for the Rage Pack to gangbang me. This was my idea, not theirs. I’ve agreed to terms with Nick Nemo, the Pack’s leader, and I have agreed that I will not press charges against them at a later date for doing what I have asked them to do. How’s that?”

Nick nodded as he stopped recording. “I’m sure some legal beagle could find a way around that, but it shows commitment on your part, which is really all I can expect.” He reached into a pocket, fished out a business card, and handed it to her. “Email me so I have your coordinates, and we’ll set a time and place to fuck you silly, young lady. We’ve been looking for a cumslut for some time, and I want to make sure you come back for more. So, you be sure to let me know what kinds of things you like, and don’t like, and we’ll make it happen.

“And when we’re done, you will have cum more times in one night than you do in most months. And we will cover you in cum, and work hard to make sure you are humiliated in any way you like.

“And let me promise you one more thing: You’re gonna fuckin’ love it! We’ll make sure of that. You good with that?”

She took a deep breath, nodded, blushed, and said, “Yes, I am. And let me show you how your kind words have touched me.” She moved so his bulk hid her from the road, and also so she could see if anyone – other than Melody – was watching.

Then she slipped the straps off her tank top, pushed it down to her waist so that he could see her tits. Then she lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down, stepped out of them and handed them to him.

But then she surprised him, grabbing his hand, and guiding it between her legs. He raised his eyebrows, then smiled, and inserted two rough fingers into her cunt, only to find it hot, wet, and ready for action.

Withdrawing his fingers, he licked them, and smiled even more broadly. “We have, as the lawyers say, a meeting of the minds. So, we’ll see ya, and I do mean every inch of you, plus all your holes, as soon as we can arrange it. So, take care of yourself in the meantime, okay, Ms. Bonnie Lapine.”

She nodded, and said, “Yes, you will,” then smiled a cute, innocent smile.

He took the panties, sniffed them, then shoved them in his pocket, shook his head in disbelief, flipped down his shades and swaggered off to talk to Chuck, his second-in-command

Bonnie pulled her top back up, and walked back to Melody, who was frowning angrily. But Bonnie didn’t care. She was dreaming about having her bare ass, and especially her naked, dripping pussy, on the seat of the motorcycle all the way home Then she planned to grab Melody, take her to bed, and fuck her brains out.

But she was also thinking about all the cocks that were going to be shoved into her…

 

 

 

~~~~~

“I think we may just have lucked into a new cumslut,” Nick said to Chuck.

“Really? That little blond chick? She doesn’t look the type.”

“No, she sure don’t. But she asked for it. And we’re going to be very careful not to scare her off when we give it to her.” He grinned, then gunned the cycle and took off.

To be continued…

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments