Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Natasha Gets Redneck

"Any "fuck port" in a storm. She wants more, and more."

2
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"I used to write these for my much, much younger, sub, but I wrote this one to make her giggle. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She loved it."

J.J. was perfect for Natasha. He was a poor substitute for John, but any “fuck port” in a storm.

J.J. wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, but he was a decent piece of ass. And sometimes he’d pass her around with one or two of his dumb friends when they got drunk. Which is what he was doing now. Melvin had his hands on her tits, while Billy Bob was feeling her pussy. J.J. watched while sipping a cheap beer. Three cocks ALMOST made up for having John use her.

They drank crappy beer, said stupid shit, and had bad names, but they gang fucked her good and were too stupid to be a problem in for her in her “real” life. They all thought her real name was “Nadine” which was just her way of being safe. She was supposed to be a stripper from Vegas who’s “Sugar Daddy” paid for her flights back to Albuquerque.

J.J. ‘s real name was Jimmy Joe Bob, but she couldn’t bring herself to say it so she insisted on calling him J.J.

“Hold on thar,” Jimmy said standing up, “Let me fuck her for awhile.”

Billy and Melvin picked her up and held her in the air while Billy unbuckled his pants.

“You wanna git fucked, you little whore.”

Natasha rolled her eyes, “Yeah dumbass. What the fuck you think I’m doing here? Get to the fucking.”

Billy slid his cock into her while his two dumbass friends started bouncing her on his dick while occasionally fondling her tits.

Yep, nasty, and evil.

“UH!” she came.

This was bad, but she loved every minute of it. After being bad and feeding her hypersexual need to sin and fuck she could leave and go home to Hans. She adored Hans, but she needed “something strange” and depraved now and then, and these nimrods were perfect, too stupid to be a problem, and dumb enough not cultivate any feelings for her. Of course, like all men, they’d already gotten addicted to her pussy.

“Uh!” She uh-ed,

Thinking about how much her pussy owned these fuckers had given her a “power trip” cum.

She slapped J.J.’s ass, “New dick.” She said looking at Melvin with raised eyebrows.

J.J. pulled out and they laid her on the bed. Natasha had three men fondling her at once as Melvin mounted her and started slamming away. This crazy shit always made her cum good. She’d long ago decided, she had to be with Hans, but she needed this. She wasn’t going to be monogamous; she just wasn’t going to get caught!

They fucked Natasha off and on for a half hour, her cumming now and then with the purely sexual, and casual nastiness of it getting her off. They’d spray cum onto her body, face, and tits because they couldn’t cum in her. She missed that. John had been “fixed” so he could shoot inside her as much as he wanted.

And he wanted to, a lot. She liked getting gang fucked, but she preferred just getting well fucked by one guy, preferably one with a “real” name, and not something out of the movie “Deliverance.” And it took all three of these dudes to make up for John.

She did let J.J. fill her mouth with cum, while Melvin fucked her, just so she could get the satisfaction of watching him lose it when he looked down at her, and she smiled and dribbled the cum out of her mouth, and down her chin. Hehe.

Oh well, she’d always wanted to try being a gang slut at least once. Now that she’d done it a few times she just wanted some “John cock” again. Fucker. He’d stopped seeing her so he could fuck his neighbor's eighteen-year-old babysitter. Whenever she thought about John she got furious AND her pussy twitched. Fuckin’ fucker. She wanted to slap him and kiss and fuck him at the same time.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

“Dammit,” Natasha said to herself, while Billy Bob grunted away at her. Apparently, the bitch was even more of a fuckaholic than she was! Which meant she must have been completely insane and wanted to be on a bed with her legs spread twenty-four hours a day. Jesus, Natasha thought to herself, how could ANYONE want to fuck more than I do!

After her next cum, she got up and checked her phone for texts or voice messages. There was one from that pizza delivery guy she was gonna meet at the Econo Lodge tomorrow. He thought he was gonna deliver another pizza, but she wanted hers with sausage. Just a quickie, because she kinda liked his pencil mustache. Besides, she’d never fucked a guy who was as unhygienic as he was, made her feel “dirty” just thinking about it.

She realized the three men in the room with her were standing there watching her and jacking themselves. That fucked her all up, and she jumped on the bed, spread her legs, and watched the three men jostle for their place in line.

She went home and dreamed of John. He was with two guys, and one of them smelled bad. John was the pizza delivery guy, there was a UPS driver, and the “Postman” who’d “Cum” to deliver mail. When she woke up she was soaking wet. Her dreams were starting to get really weird. Fuck, she really needed to get a grip.

When Hans woke up, she fucked him until he passed out, then she jumped in her car and headed for the Econo Lodge.

On a lark, she called J.J. and told him to meet her there. When she pulled in she saw J.J.’s car, the pizza delivery truck, and the cars that Melvin and Billy Bob drove. Dammit, he’d brought his friends and she was only in the mood for a threesome, now she was gonna have to fuck FOUR guys!

Then she saw John’s Purple Prius with the “Will Have Sex For Food” sticker.

WTF?.

J.J. was standing in the doorway of a room motioning to her.

“What the fuck was John fucking here?” She thought to herself jealously as she hurried into a room where four men were going to fuck her.

They got to fucking right away. The pizza boy had been in his truck waiting and she’d motioned for him to follow as she’d gone into the room. He’d been so nervous he came on her even before he could fuck her.

She’d laughed, and took a drink off of Melvin's beer.

“Next!”

She’d cum a few times and had a few loads shot onto her when there was a knock on the door.

“WTF?” Billy Bob said. “Who is it.”

“Open the door a-holes.”

Natasha recognized John’s voice.

Billy opened the door slightly and peered out. John came into the room. He had the babysitter with him.

“Who are you and what the hell dew yew wunt,” J.J. drawled.

“Here, I’ll trade you this slut for Natasha.”

“Natasha?” J.J. said with a puzzled expression.

John seemed to understand, “Her, whatever her name is,” He said pointing at Natasha.

“You mind?” J.J. asked Natasha.

“Fuck no,” she yelped like a puppy in heat.

They grabbed the babysitter who was in as much of a hurry as they were to get her clothes off.

“Fuck me on the floor,” The babysitter said.

Natasha looked up at John, the need for John dick filling her. No pun intended she thought to herself. “Wipe all that cum off while I get undressed,” John told her.

She went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, when she got back he threw her on the bed and started fucking her. She came off and on for the next thirty minutes, thinking about John’s cock going and in and out of her while occasionally turning to watch the four men fuck the fuck out of that damn babysitter.

It was so nasty.

Published 
Written by JamesGarrity
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments