Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife turned Slut

"4th of July was more than a party for my wife"

29
11 Comments 11
13.3k Views 13.3k
730 words 730 words

My wife and I were invited to a th of July party by one of her fellow officers. Of course with no other plans we accepted. We arrived shortly after 6:30 and the party had already started. There were quite a few of her co-workers there, including a couple that were on shift. We mingled and grabbed some food and drinks.

About 9:30 the fireworks were set off and the host was walking around making sure everyone had a full drink. We all decided to take a swim so my wife and I went to the bathroom and changed into our swim suits. I won't lie, she looked so yummy. Her tits and ass were barely covered. Everyone swam and drank for a couple hours. During that time we never had an empty glass. My wife was beyond buzzed. I had a great buzz but had actually slowed my drinking because I knew I'd end up driving us home. 

Once the wife had enough of the pool she said she was going to go dry off and get changed. I stayed for a while as others got out as well. A few of her co-workers stayed and we chatted about work. It must've been about half an hour and I didn't see my wife anywhere. I'd joked with her co-workers about her being passed out in the bathroom and they just chuckled. I decided to go look for her to make sure she was okay. I went into the house and didn't see her in the living room or den area. I decided to walk toward the bathroom. As I was headed down the hallway I met a couple of her co-workers high fiving and laughing. As they approached me they said you lucky man. I continued toward the bathroom and it was empty. I heard muffled moans further down the hall so I went to see what was going on.

I went to the last room and to my surprise I found my wife spread out on the bed with a cock in her mouth, a cock in her pussy and a butt plug in her anus. She had cum all over her face and in her hair. There were hickeys on her tits, belly and inside her legs. I just stood in the doorway not saying anything. The guy she was sucking slammed his cock in her throat making her gag and yelled for her to swallow his load as he came down her throat. The guy fucking her pussy started slamming in her and tensed up shooting his baby batter into her. I watched as he pulled out of her and the sperm was like a river coming out of her deep red, swollen pussy. As he moved I watched another co-worker take his place. While he slammed in her she screamed. This guy was huge in length and circumference. He was pounding for all he was worth. I thought I'd seen it all until I watched him turn her over and pulled the butt plug out and without saying a word he slammed his cock deep in her ass. She let out a scream then with in a few strokes she was begging him to fill her ass.

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

He was saying, "Yes that's it take my cock, you love my cock that's why you work nights whore." Then he yelled here it comes baby. Take my load in your tight ass. After he came and pulled out, I see her ass was completely stretched and oozing cum. 

She must've been fucked by several of her co-workers because after him she said she was done. They all walked by me laughing and shaking their heads. I went in to see if she was okay. She said she was sorry, but the drinks got the best of her.

She said, " I want to go home and shower." I got her dressed and took her home. Prior to her shower I told her I was going to fuck my whore just like her co-workers. I took her in every hole and made her swallow my load. Unfortunately They'd stretched her holes and I honestly didn't really feel anything. I just kept picturing her getting used. Since that evening we haven't had sex because she said it still hurts. Maybe next time she'll not drink so much and maybe she'll say no....

 

Published 
Written by Firecop2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments