Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

2-For-1 Discount--Part III

"It's date night for Chas and his ladies."

23
17 Comments 17
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
After I left the hotel following my evening with Hope, I hurried home to get showered, shaved and organized. I only had a few hours before I was to meet Patricia and Ramona for our big Saturday night date. I needed to catch a few winks as well, for these two would push me to my limits of endurance.

A lot of guys dream of having a threesome with two other women but, to be honest, it's a lot of work. Multiply everything you do with one woman by two and it's easy to see that you need a lot of energy to keep up. Oh, and don't forget staying power. The last thing you want to do is disappoint one of the women because you came before you could satisfy her. Patience and discipline were the keys to group sex, as well as a deep repertoire of sexual tricks. You must be able to improvise sometimes when the little guy isn't cooperating. I'd like to think that a lot of my success as an escort is due to good looks, youth and an extremely large cock, but the ability to think on the fly has to be considered as an asset as well.

Once I got home and took that well-needed shower, I sent a text message to Vanessa, asking her to meet me before my date. I didn't tell her why I wanted to meet, but I wanted to give her a cut of my tip from Hope. Since she was going out tonight as well, an extra couple hundred dollars might come in handy.

I managed to get an hour of sleep in, then decided to start getting ready. Vanessa agreed to meet me at the bar where I was going to meet Patricia and Ramona. I asked her to be there around 6:30, so we could take care of this without the ladies being there.

I decided to dress up tonight, so I put on my best designer suit. It might have been a little much, but one of the things Patricia mentioned was wanting all of the women in the bar to know that she and Ramona were my dates. It couldn't hurt to show off a little and really make them jealous. The dark suit and brilliant white dress shirt would accentuate my tan.

Before I left I received a text message from Hope. She thanked me for a wonderful time last night and asked if she could see me again soon. I replied that I had business tonight, but that I would try my best to see her again. I considered doing something off the clock, but I was already doing that for Patricia and Ramona. Besides, Hope could easily afford my services. I wanted to schedule something with her and see how that went. It might have to be during the week, though.

I arrived at the bar at 6:25. Thankfully, my dates hadn't arrived, so I could conduct my little bit of business with Vanessa in private. While I waited, I noticed a couple women in the bar area giving me the once-over with their eyes. The suit was doing its magic, I thought, as I smiled at them.

Vanessa arrived at 6:30 sharp, and not a moment too soon. The two women sent drinks over to me and I needed to show them that I wasn't available. As Vanessa approached the bar, I stood and gave her a big kiss.

"What the fuck was that all about, Chas?"

"I have two women over there who are interested in me. They sent me drinks, but I need for them to see that I'm not available. Thanks for not slapping me."

"Oh, not a problem. Okay, Chas, why am I here?"

I reached into my pocket and slid two Benjamins across to her. "Hope was so happy last night she left me a generous tip. I thought since you were going out tonight you might need a little extra cash."

"Why, thank you Chas. I could always use this, and especially tonight. We're going to a movie and then clubbing. You're so sweet to think of me."

"Hey, sister, we're in this together. Without you looking out for me I wouldn't have a tip to share with you. Hey, you never told me your girlfriend's name."

"It's Dani, short for Danielle. She knows what I do for a living and now she wants the three of us to go out together some night. I told her all about you."

"Hmm, now that sounds positively delicious, the three of us together."

"It's not what you think. We aren't going to be doing that."

"I know," I said, laughing at her look of terror. "Tell Danii I'd love to do that. Why don't you set it up for some night when I'm off?"

"I'll do that. Chas, I hate to run out on you, but I can't be late for the movie. I'll see you on Monday."

"I understand. Patricia and Ramona will be here any minute as it is. Patricia wants to make all of the women jealous when they see the three of us leaving together."

Vanessa got up to leave. As she did, she leaned over to me and gave me a full-on-the-lips passionate kiss. It was very suggestive as well. "That should get their motors running. You're going to break their hearts when the girls get here."

"Thanks a lot, Vanessa. This should be a fun night just trying to get out of here. Tell Dani I said hello, and that I'm looking forward to our date."

Vanessa just shook her head and walked to the door. The women across the bar began to smile, as if they had a chance now that Vanessa was leaving. Little did they know...

Five minutes after Vanessa left Patricia and Ramona entered the bar. Let's just say that heads were turning as they made their way over to my seat.

Patricia was wearing a dress that was low cut in front while billowing and airy below the waist. Her rather large tits were most definitely on display, while I could only imagine that she was going commando under that billowing bottom. I guess I would find out soon enough.

Ramona was playing up the masculine role tonight. She had a black suit on, complete with white dress shirt and a skinny tie. With her close-cropped hair she probably had the women across the bar stumped as to why she was coming over to sit with me. They immediately started talking to each other and shaking their heads.

Patricia brazenly walked up to me and proceeded to give me the wettest, most erotic kiss that I could ever remember receiving. She worked my tongue over real good and within seconds I was rock hard. As we broke the kiss she was breathing heavily. Her breath smelled sweet, like spearmint, and I couldn't get enough of her.

"Are they still watching?" she asked, almost panting the words. "I wanted to give them something to remember me by."

"Oh, they're watching, along with everyone in the bar. I think they want to fuck both of us right here in front of everyone."

"Good," she said. "Now they'll be thinking about us all night." Patricia sat next to me and ordered a drink. The bartender still looked stunned by the performance we gave him.

As Patricia straightened out her dress I turned to Ramona. I grabbed her tie and pulled her close to me. I kissed her hard and she responded by giving my tongue a similar workout. Ramona's breath smelled of Scotch and tobacco. I couldn't get enough of her either. Once we broke the kiss, the sexual energy in the bar area seemed to go up a few notches.

"Well, ladies," I said. "Are you content driving these woman insane, or would you like to go to my place?"

Ramona raised her hand to get the bartender's attention. When he came over she asked for the check, paid it and took our hands. "Let's make ourselves insane at your place, Chas."

In the parking lot I was prepared to have them follow me, but Ramona stopped me. "I'm driving solo, Chas. Patricia is going to ride with you and I'll follow." And with that, she got inside their car and waited for me to show her the way.

Patricia and I were no sooner in my car when she unbuckled my belt and had her hands inside my pants, tugging and stroking my cock. "Put the top down, Chas. I want everyone to see why you are driving erratically."

I did as she asked, and before we made it out of the parking lot her lips were on my cock, using her saliva to get it wet. Once she was satisfied that I was slick and shiny she took me down whole and began to give me a sensational blowjob.

She sucked me good and hard, her fingers playing with my balls and probing my ass as she sucked.

JacksonWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JacksonWood

I was praying that we wouldn't catch a red light, because in the convertible it would be very obvious what she was doing.

I managed to keep the car under control as Patricia kept up her efforts. She was now using her hands to jack me off as she sucked the head and part of the shaft. The big question for me was whether I could hold off cumming until we made it to my place. Patricia was pulling out all the stops, even pulling off my cock to speak with me.

"Come on, Chas," she shouted above the noise of the wind rushing by. "Cum in my mouth, lover! You know you want to, so give it to me. Give Patricia the love juice she needs!"

And as soon as she said it, she was back at work. She was gaining the advantage on me with each passing second, and I knew I wasn't going to make it.

I grunted as we turned onto the road that would take us to my place. Just a little longer, Chas, I thought. Once you get to the driveway you can let go. Just a little longer...

But I couldn't stop the floodgates from opening. With a hearty grunt I let go and filled her mouth with my cum. I fought to keep the car under control, and thought I did a pretty good job. Ramona must have been able to tell that I was cumming, because as I fought the wheel she began honking at me and flashing us with her high beams.

Patricia took it all, swallowing hard with each blast of my cum, and never spilled a drop. She continued to suck my now flaccid cock as I pulled into the driveway. Once I put the top back up and shut off the car she sat back up, a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you, Chas. I must say I'm impressed that you were able to keep the car under control. I think we gave Ramona quite a thrill tonight." Patricia straightened her dress and got out of the car.

I walked on wobbly legs to the front door and opened it to allow the girls into my home. "Make yourselves at home," I said. I've got to get out of these clothes and clean up. I'll be right back." I went into the bathroom and pointed at my living room, a sign for them to wait for me there.

When I returned, Patricia and Ramona were sitting together on my large sectional. Ramona was twirling her fingers in Patricia's hair, occasionally pulling Patricia close so that she could kiss her.

"I'm glad you two are making good use of the time," I said. I went into the kitchen to get some things, returning with a large tray which held two bottles of wine, glasses and some cheese and crackers. By now, Ramona had removed Patricia's dress and was nuzzling her breasts. As I suspected, Patricia wasn't wearing anything underneath the dress.

Patricia leaned back and spread her legs. Ramona took the hint and knelt on the floor before her, getting her head between Patricia's legs as she began to eat her pussy. I opened the wine and prepared to watch them as I regained enough strength to participate.

Ramona was eating that pussy with a flourish, making loud smacking sounds as she kissed, nibbled and licked her way around Patricia's cunt. In return, Patricia moaned loudly as she began to gyrate on the sofa, her hips thrusting her soaking wet pussy at Ramona's face.

Ramona pushed Patricia's legs back into her chest and finger fucked the larger woman as she ate, driving Patricia wild with passion. Within seconds, Patricia was cumming on Ramona's face, screaming her approval.

Watching Patricia cum so hard excited me. I stroked myself back to life as she came over and over again. Once I was hard enough I knew what I wanted to do. I got up from the chair and approached them.

Lifting Ramona up by her hips I pushed her onto Patricia. Spreading her legs and ass cheeks apart I rammed my cock into Ramona's cunt, not worried at all about my size or whether she was prepared to take all of me.

"Ohhh, Ohhh, Jesus that's a lot of cock!" Ramona moaned as I ravaged her now wet pussy. "Oh, dear God, you're so fucking big! Ohhh, I love it!"

Once the element of surprise was gone, Ramona began to enjoy the brutal fucking I was giving her, and she began to fuck me back, her ass cheeks slamming against my thighs as she fought to get more of me inside her. She couldn't possibly last long, with my fat prick hammering away at her like a piston. In between screams of joy she was locking lips with Patricia, and the larger woman whispered in her ear, urging her on.

Suddenly, her dam broke. Ramona was cumming hard, as evidenced by the gusher of fluid pouring out of her snatch. It ran all over the sofa and down both her legs and Patricia's. She didn't say a word, as all she was able to manage were high-pitched whimpers as her orgasm continued.

I was able to do all of this without a hint of an orgasm myself. When Ramona's orgasm faded I pulled my glistening cock out of her and stood over both women, still fully erect, as if I were some sort of conqueror claiming my spoils. Both women lay across the couch, completely spent by our sex.

We decided to have some wine as we took a break from the debauchery. As I sat there with the two women, I had a strange feeling. It took me a while to figure out what it was, but I realized that it was regret. I fucked Ramona savagely, almost as if I was trying to punish her for something. That was scary enough, but what really gave me pause was the fact that I was lost in the act. I knew that rough sex wasn't something I indulged in, but it didn't stop me from doing it, and now the regret and shame at what I had done was eating at me.

Was it being with two women who knew no boundaries? Was it a character flaw that simmered just below the surface? Or was it something deeper? I didn't have the answers, but I knew what I had to do. I set my glass of wine down on the table and stood up.

"Patricia, Ramona, I'm terribly sorry, but I think we need to cut our date short. Ramona, I did something to you which was completely out of character for me. I've always had pride in my actions, even as I work as an escort, a paid sexual companion. Tonight I did something that made me feel ashamed of myself, and I want to apologize to both of you, especially to you, Ramona. I'm not like that at all, and it frightened me that I could behave the way I did. I think it would be best for all of us if you both just went home. Until I can get a handle on my behavior it would be best if we didn't have any contact with each other. I'm just terribly sorry."

Ramona began to protest. "Chas, I was a little shocked by the rough nature of how you fucked me, but I didn't stop you. In fact, I encouraged you to keep doing it to me. It's not your fault."

Patricia sat there in stunned silence. She didn't need to say a word. It was obvious that she was disturbed by what had happened.

"You might not have stopped me, Ramona," I said to them. "But what happens the next time I lose control? How far would I go? I don't want to find out, and neither should you. In my view, I crossed the line tonight. We're just fortunate that we are having this conversation and things didn't get worse than they already are."

This time they had no answer for me. They quietly got dressed and said goodnight to me. The look on their faces told me that they were deeply upset by what had happened. There were no goodnight kisses as they left, just a gentle touch on my arm as they walked out.

I sat there for a long time trying to figure out why I behaved so poorly. As the sun began to rise I realized what was different with us, or more to the point, what was different with me.

I showered and got into bed, tired from the events of this evening, but determined to fix things, fix things for me. I would sleep for now. Once I was rested and thinking clearly I would have to get in touch with Vanessa. Believe it or not, she was going to be part of the answer I was looking for.

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments