Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas Tail... Oops!... Tale

"How I fucked my wife AND her sister!"

23
7 Comments 7
21.3k Views 21.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Christmas was only another three days away.

Thankfully, my wife and I have never been swept up in the frenzy of shopping and preparations that far too many people manage to get themselves embroiled in. That’s not to say that we don’t enjoy the Christmas season. We’re not religious in any sense of the word but we do embrace the spirit and the feelings which it engenders.

Much the same holds true for her family, and we do make the effort to get together over the season.

My wife, Lana, and her sister Kate, although they do not look alike, have similar personalities. Both are outgoing and have a love for laughter. Vivacious is a word that would probably be appropriate in describing them, and I always enjoy being there on occasions when they get together.

Kate is taller than Lana and is lighter in build. She has reddish, wavy hair which she keeps long, down past her shoulders, while Lana’s is dark brown and cut short. They both have beautiful figures, great looking legs and nicely proportioned breasts, all of which they like to show off with rather seductive styles of dress.

Lana and I decided at the start of our relationship that children were not going to be a part of our lifestyle. Kate, on the other hand, has one child although she bears no outward physical sign of being a ‘mom’. Both women, Lana being forty and Kate forty-two, turn male heads wherever they go.

Unfortunately, Kate’s marriage has never been a particularly good one. Outwardly it seemed fine for the first several years, but it obviously started to go downhill about seven or eight years ago. She’s confided with my wife, who in turn has confided in me, that she’s worked hard at trying to keeping the marriage alive, but it has been a struggle. It’s just one of those things. Some couples, like my wife and I, are completely compatible and never have any spats, while Kate and her husband can be set off over seemingly nothing. I’ve always suspected that, as a result, she hasn’t had sex in a long time, or if so, it’s been very infrequent.

Kate called yesterday evening wanting to come over to bring a few Christmas gifts for us, and of course to collect whatever we had for them. Her husband couldn’t make it but, unquestionably, she was expected to stay for dinner. The day was cold, a few degrees below freezing, and the thick cloud layer had the colour of lead. It wasn’t snowing but it had every look about it that it would.

She arrived early, dressed for the weather, but once she was out of her winter coat and boots she looked stunning, as usual. She put her gifts under the tree and we sat for the next couple of hours thoroughly enjoying each others’ company.

Lana and Kate sitting together were a lovely sight. Lana was showing a lot of leg, and between them there was plenty of cleavage, wide smiles, red lips and beautiful expressionable faces. They each had a couple of glasses of dry sherry before dinner and were in a marvellous mood. Lana eventually started to prepare dinner and Kate did whatever she could to help.

At one point I looked out into the night and saw in the street light that it was snowing heavily, and probably had been since just after Kate had arrived. There was already close to ten centimetres of accumulation just in those couple of hours. I decided not to say anything as I knew Kate would be concerned and would want to leave for home. It looked to me that already that would be a bad decision, but she was headstrong and, unless it was too severe, I knew she would throw caution to the wind. If it continued snowing the way it had been, by the time dinner was finished she would have no choice but to stay the night, which would be the sensible thing to do.

At one point during dinner Kate decided to check the weather outside and came back looking very concerned, saying that she would have to leave soon because of the snow. Lana and I looked out and were both adamant that she wasn’t going to leave. Our guest room was always prepared for company so it wouldn’t be an issue for us. She finally relented and went to the next room to call home. We could hear that the conversation became heated and when she came back she looked really upset.

“I’m sorry,” she said, “but we’ve just had another row. It’s not about me staying. He agreed that it was the right thing to do. It was just some small thing that was said that blew out of proportion.”

But then the smile returned to her face and she said, “But that’s not going to ruin my evening with my two favourite people. Another glass of wine please.”

A mood of joviality swept over us and the atmosphere became as light as I could ever remember it.

More wine flowed and I could tell that both of them were getting a wee bit tipsy. Too much wine for Lana was real ‘panty remover’. I loved it when she got a little drunk because she could become unpredictable, and when we were alone those were the nights we usually had our wildest sex.

Glasses were low so I got up to get another bottle. When I came back I stood directly behind Lana, and as I slowly filled her glass I put my left hand over her shoulder, onto her neck and chest and let it slide down onto her right breast, giving it a little squeeze as it came to rest.

“Ted," she giggled, and I felt her nipple harden against my palm.

As if giving a toast I stated, “This is a wonderful evening. I don’t recall you two being in such a good mood for a long time.”

With that I gave her nipple a pinch.

Now, Lana’s breasts are extremely sensitive and she loves it when I lavish attention on them. She’s told me that her nipples are hard-wired to her clit and she has cum with just their stimulation, and when I pinch or bite them she becomes immediately aroused, wet and quite helpless.

“Oh Ted. Please don’t.”

I continued talking and looking at Kate who was smiling broadly while casually watching what I was doing.

I moved my hand up and slipped it under her blouse, cupping her breast and pinching her nipple again, this time a little harder.

“Please...,” she said again, and followed it with a breathless whisper, “don’t.”

I leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head while I continued pinching, and I noticed that she had started to move her thighs together, clenching them as if to put pressure on her clit.

Kate was still watching but her initial smile by this time had fallen away and she was watching intently now, her lower lip drawn slightly between her teeth.

I withdrew my hand and walked around the table and stood behind Kate ready to fill her glass.

I had asked Lana in the past whether she knew anything about Kate’s love life and what she liked, but oddly enough, that’s one thing that the two of them had never talked about. At least that’s what she said. It appeared to me that perhaps I was about to find out on my own.

“Your glass is empty. Want a top-up?” I asked as I leaned over her.

She didn’t answer and I could sense she had become tense. I repeated the same thing I had just done with Lana. As I was pouring her wine my free hand slid down her chest, but this time I slipped it directly under her top and bra and onto the warmth and softness of her bare breast. Her nipple was already hard and after feeling and squeezing her breast I turned my attention to her nipple, pinching and rolling it. Still no word from her but her breathing had become deeper. A harder pinch brought some results.

“Oh god,” she whispered, and she brought her hand up to her breast, pressing mine tighter to her through the fabric of her top.

Only a few seconds had elapsed between my fondling my wife’s breast and her subsequent arousal and what I was now doing to her sister’s breast. I looked over at Lana. She was a little flushed and had that unmistakable ‘horny-and-a-bit-drunk’ look about her and was watching intently what I was doing. She also had the faintest hint of a naughty smile on her face.

I pinched Kate’s nipple again and this time she let out a small groan. I was starting to get hard. I kissed the top of her head, withdrew my hand, and said to them, “I’m going to give you both a good back rub. So bring your wine into the living room.”

Getting a back rub from me is one of Lana’s great pleasures in life and is something that she’s never refused. It always ends in a passionate session of fucking. As she got up from the table she gave me ‘the look’ and said, “I’m looking forward to this.”

“Why don’t we start with Lana,” I said to Kate as I walked between them into the living room, my arms around their waists. “She worked hard to prepare our dinner so I think she gets a reward first. What do you think?”

Kate had got her voice back and said, “Sounds fine to me.

svetlana19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
svetlana19

Lana’s told me about how good your back rubs are, but I suppose I’ll just have to wait.”

Lana unbuttoned her blouse, took it off and knelt down on the carpet. I suppose in deference to Kate’s presence she faced away from us and removed her bra, then lay face down. She was still wearing her skirt. I knelt beside her prepared to begin. Kate was still standing, not quite sure what to do.

“Sit down here with us, on the other side of her. I might be able to use a hand.”

And then I started. Long slow movements up and down her back, then deeply worked my fingers into the muscles of her shoulders and upper back. She loves a hard, deep massage and always lets me know with little moans of pleasure. I asked Kate if she would massage her calves and the backs of her thighs, which she started doing.

After several minutes I was starting to sweat a little so I took off my shirt. Finished with her back I moved down to massage her ass. The skirt was in the way so I just hiked it up over her ass, exposing her panties, and went to work kneading first one cheek and then the other while Kate was rubbing her legs. The movement of the cheeks of her ass caused some shifting and stretching of flesh around her pussy and before long I could tell it was having an effect on her.

Finally we were done and it was Kate’s turn.

She took off her top and was about to lie down with her bra and slacks still on. I told her that we couldn’t give her legs a work over with her pants on so it would be best for her to take them off. She slipped out of them and lay face down on the carpet, her head on her crossed arms. Lana started massaging her legs and I went to work on her back.

“Sorry, but your bra has to go Kate. It’s really in the way.”

With that I unhooked it, pushed the straps down her arms and gently slipped the whole thing from under her. I think she was a little nervous again but almost as soon as I started on her back I could feel her relax.

“This feels marvelous,” she said. “I’m understanding now why Lana loves this so much.”

When I was finished working on her back and shoulders I moved down to her ass. I could tell that she was also affected by the kneading and the resulting movement of flesh around her pussy, as now and then there was an unmistakable wet, squishy sound.

When I was done I slid my hands softly up her back and down her sides, repeating this several times, and each time my hands ran over the sides of her breasts which bulged out a little from beneath her.

“Done?” I said to Lana.

“I think so,” she replied, and we both sat back.

“Do you think there’s a chance I could get the same treatment?” I asked.

“Absolutely”.

As Kate started to rise she reached for her bra to cover herself.

“Isn’t it true, Lana, that I always insist on topless massages as part of my reward?” I said.

“That’s always been the rule in this house,” she replied, winking at me. “And I’m feeling a little overdressed myself.”

With that she stood up and stepped out of her skirt.

Kate sat up and I had my first view of her breasts. She seemed a little self conscious so I quickly moved to lie down.

Lana stopped me and said, “The house rules also apply to mens’ clothing too. Off with your pants.”

And I did, leaving me wearing only my shorts.

Then they both started on me. My head was tilted towards Kate and I had a good view of her breasts swaying and jiggling as she worked on me. The effect on me was predictable and I could feel my cock getting hard.

“What’s this scar Kate?”

“He got that years ago in a summer job accident in a paper mill.”

I felt Kate’s fingers tracing over the scar.

“My god, that must have hurt.”

“He’s got another one.”

And with that Lana pulled my shorts down exposing my ass.

“He was pretty knocked about in that accident. We’re lucky to have him with us.”

I felt Kate’s fingers moving over my ass.

“I think we are too,” she said and started kneading my cheeks.

I was fully hard by now.

When they were done I rolled over and looked at them kneeling on either side of me.

“I think that that’s maybe the best I’ve ever had. Thanks.”

I reached up and placed a hand on one of each of their breasts, squeezing them gently.

“You both have such beautiful breasts.”

Their nipples had hardened and I gave each one a pinch. As I did Lana moved her hand down over my belly and pushed my shorts down off of my cock, which sprang free from its constraints.

Kate looked down at it.

“It’s beautiful Lana.” And after a short pause said quietly, “Would you mind if... ? It’s been a long time since I’ve felt a cock.”

Lana put her hand on Kate’s shoulder and gave her an understanding look and said, “Of course not. I think there’s enough of it to share.” And with a smile she added, “Besides, it’s Christmas isn’t it?”

Kate reached out with her hand and ran her fingers lightly down the length of the underside of my cock and rolled my balls around with her fingertips.

“Oh Lana, it’s beautiful,” she said again. “I don’t remember seeing one quite like this. It’s big. And I love that it’s shaved. His balls too. Everything feels so smooth.”

“We like to keep ourselves that way Kate. I shave him and he returns the favour.”

“Ben’s never done that for me. I shaved myself for a little while after we first got together, but he never commented on it and I eventually just stopped doing it. Like so many things between us.”

While she spoke she continued running her fingers up and down my cock and over my balls. The sensation was marvelous and my cock twitched under her touch. I raised myself up on one elbow to enjoy the sight of the two of them paying attention to it.

“Kate, take your panties off,” said Lana. “I’ll do the same.”

It was done in a flash, and Lana finished slipping my shorts down and off me.

“Kate, I’d love to see you kiss it for him.”

“Are you sure about this Lana?”

“Very.”

With that Kate leaned down and kissed the tip of my cock. The tip of her tongue slipped between her lips and probed briefly at my hole and it came away with a thin string of pre-cum on it. She ran her lips down the underside of my cock, and I could hear the faint sounds of her kissing it as she went. Back up to the swollen head with her lips and down again with the tip of her tongue. She cupped my balls with her hand, licked them with the flat of her tongue and sucked one briefly into her mouth before pulling her head back slightly and letting it pop out.

I groaned and I placed my hand on her back.

Her long hair now fell across my belly, and Lana, knowing how visual I am during sex, reached out and brushed it back out of the way so I could watch. We looked at each other for a moment, she smiled, formed a silent kiss for me with her lips and looked back just as her sister sucked my cock into her mouth.

Kate sucked me in and out a few times then lifted her head and looked from one to the other of us. With a huskiness in her voice I had never heard before she said quietly, “Oh it feels so good to be doing this. Your cock feels so good in my mouth.”

“Then don’t stop. It looks so damn good,” said Lana, then she leaned down and kissed me on the mouth.

It was a deep, passionate, sexual kiss. I was in paradise with Lana’s mouth on mine and her sister’s mouth closed around my cock, sucking it like a renewal of a long-neglected passion.

I came quickly and hard, and I could hear Kate gulping my cum as she pushed my spurting cock deep into her mouth.

When she was done she snuggled up along side of me, her hand on my chest. I was incredibly turned on and was still very hard and Lana was stroking my cock against any possibility of it going soft.

“Kate, we can’t let this go to waste can we? You’ve been without this for a long time. Get up here and fuck him.”

“Oh Lana...."

And with that she got up and straddled me.

Lana got behind her and, reaching between her legs, took hold of my cock and held it up for her to lower herself down onto.

Kate’s eyes were closed and her head was thrown back and she groaned as my cock slipped into her.

“Oh yes. Oh god yes,” as she ground down against me.

Then she fell forward onto her outstretched arms and started fucking me. Slowly at first and as she picked up her tempo her tits shook and her hair flew in arcs around her head.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

She collapsed onto me when she came, her chest heaving with her breathing.

Lana was crouched beside us and kissed me deeply again.

“Let’s go to the bedroom. It’s my turn don’t you think? After all. It’s Christmas.”

In the morning it was still snowing.

Published 
Written by NorthernFlicker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments