Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Year's Bang

"Keep the door closed. Don't turn on the lights. Don't speak. No clothes allowed. Don't be selfish."

111
33 Comments 33
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

It was December, and a woman on an adult website I belonged to wrote about her office holiday party. It seems that she found herself in a dark utility closet with two of her male co-workers. It wasn't a tale told to titillate, just to relate an experience she'd had. I'd had two guys at once before, and while I always enjoy that, it was a different aspect of the story that intrigued me. The author told about the thrill of being with two guys in the dark. She couldn't tell who was doing what to her, and that really added to the excitement of the event.

The idea of it captured my imagination. Not knowing whose hands were whose, whose lips were whose, whose cock was whose! The very thought of it got me wet!

I mentioned it to a few people online, and I was wholeheartedly encouraged to pursue something similar. Personally, I didn't think it would be too hard to keep track of two people, so I needed to change the concept somewhat. I figured either I'd need to add someone (I'd never been in more than a threesome before) or somehow ensure the anonymity of the guys involved. I soon had a plan.

New Year's Eve was always an exciting night at our house. Katie and I threw a party every year, and it was always a good one! It was coming up soon, and would be the perfect opportunity to do this. Katie thought I was crazy when I told her what I was planning, but also excited and curious, and she agreed to help. I went back and forth on it over the weeks leading up to it. At times, I was convinced that the whole thing was stupid, or I'd be too overwhelmed by the idea. At other times, even the slightest thought of it would make me highly aroused.

Soon enough, it was the 31st of December. Our party was in full swing, but I was so nervous! There were lots of familiar faces. Friends, co-workers, even some family of me and Katie were having a good time. There was plenty to drink and other recreational substances abound. Plenty of people were there that I would've been happy to fool around with, both guys and girls, but it was the guys I was interested in that night. There were a few former lovers there that I wouldn't mind sleeping with again, and a few others who I hadn't slept with but would like to. Some were there with dates, though, and that could be problematic.

My gaze settled on Andrew. It had been almost a year since he fucked me, but he was good, and he'd made it clear that he wanted more. I'd lost interest in him for a while, and then he got a girlfriend, so we hadn't hooked up in months. He was also at the party with a few friends, none of them girls. With my target acquired, I just had to build up my courage. Booze helped on that front.

Sufficiently tipsy, I approached Andrew. I turned on my flirting skills as we talked, being sure to remind him of a few key incidents from our past. When I felt like I had him right where I wanted him, I leaned in close and quietly told him, "Hey, I have to keep schmoozing with the other guests here, but why don't you come up to my room after midnight?"

My heart was pounding, but there was no hesitation before he said, "Yeah, sounds good!" I kissed him to seal the deal and nibbled his lip to give a little promise of what was to come before I broke away back to the rest of the party. Step One was complete. A little more to drink and I was ready for Step Two.

Mike was another former lover who also seemed to be without a date. I already had Andrew ready to go, and it would've been a fun night with just him. That wasn't my plan, though. There'd be no turning back once I made that next step. Luckily, Katie was there to offer encouragement and alcohol, and she was soon shooing me off in Mike's direction.

Again, I relied on my flirting skills and my past with Mike to draw him in. His interest was clear as he kept making slight advances toward me. I let him maneuver me into a corner and press close to me. He leaned in to kiss me and I let him, but soon broke away. I gave him the same excuse and invitation as before. "Hey, I have to keep schmoozing with the other guests here, but why don't you come up to my room after midnight?"

I didn't tell him that I'd already invited someone else, just like I didn't tell him or Andrew that I would be inviting more. Mike had actually got me pretty aroused, and now that two guys were invited to my room, it was pretty much past the point of no return. Even though I didn't know if Mike and Andrew would be interested in sharing, at this point I had to go with the assumption that they would. I needed at least one more, though.

I didn't need to seek the next one out. Alex approached me as I was getting myself another drink. He and I had flirted at work quite a bit, but it had never gone beyond that. He was a little nervous as we talked and flirted, and I got the impression that he'd spent the night so far building up enough courage to actually ask me out. He surely wasn't expecting the result that he got! After agreeing to a date a few nights later, I told him that he should also come up to my room after midnight. He seemed confused but also intrigued. I giggled, kissed him on the cheek, and told him, "After midnight. Be there." I then scurried away.

The more guys I asked, the easier it got. The more I drank, the easier it got. I was also getting more and more horny. The events between this point and midnight are a little fuzzy, but reliable reports from Katie and others state that I was getting less and less selective about which guys I talked to, and more and more brazen in my approach. By the time midnight rolled around, I'd invited almost every guy at the party to come to my room (some of them more than once), and I'd gotten quite physically friendly with a few guys in the process. In some cases, I'd slipped between a guy and his girlfriend to ask him. The girlfriends were not pleased, and many of them left the party. Most of them took their boyfriends with them.

It must have been clear by this point among the crowd what my intention was, but I was oblivious to any reaction to it.

Just before midnight, I slipped off upstairs. I taped a sign I'd made earlier to my bedroom door, then went inside. The sign said:

RULES

1. Keep the door closed at all times.

2. Do not turn on any lights.

3. Do not speak once you're inside.

4. No clothing allowed. Undress outside or immediately upon entering.

5. Don't be selfish.

Once I was inside, I stripped off all of my clothes. I turned off the light, and even unscrewed the bulb so that no one would intentionally or accidentally turn it on. I made sure the curtains were open. A streetlight a few houses down cast a little bit of light in through the window. I knew some kind of light would be useful, but my bed was positioned so that I wouldn't be able to see much more than silhouettes, but people looking the other direction should be able to make out a little more.

I stretched out on my bed, lit a joint, and waited. The anticipation was killing me, and I was already so aroused that it was hard for me to not get started early. When I heard everyone counting down from ten, followed by all the "Happy New Year" cheers, I extinguished my pot and waited.

Katie's biggest method of helping me out that night was to post herself outside my door, and make sure every guy actually stopped to read the rules before coming inside. This also helped those few who hadn't figured out the plan by slowing them down enough to realize they weren't the only one coming to my door.

If I thought the anticipation was already unbearable, it was nothing compared to the feeling when I started hearing people gather outside my door. I heard Katie directing attention to the rules, but there was also some muffled conversation. Katie later told me there was some hesitation as the guys weren't sure about committing once it was clear that this was to be a group activity. Some guys did back out and leave. I never let Katie tell me who stayed and who left, nor even who was brave enough to come in first.

The door opened, and I closed my eyes to help keep me from identifying who was coming in. I was laid out naked on top of my bed in very dim light, but I could still feel eyes roaming over me. I could hear the sounds of clothes being taken off.

"Is she asleep?" someone asked quietly. The voice was familiar, but I couldn't quite place it.

"I don't know. I don't think so," came the whispered reply. At least two guys were in the room with me.

"Just waiting for you," I said. "And no talking."

"Sorry."

"Shut up."

There was some shuffling around and then, finally, contact. A hand cupped my left breast. I moaned softly as he massaged it. I placed a hand on his arm and followed it to his shoulder, then down his chest until I found his semi-erect cock. I began stroking and felt him getting harder.

Suddenly, my other breast was taken in hand, cupped and lifted to someone's lips. My back arched slightly as he sucked on my tit. I placed my free hand on the back of his head. My other nipple was being gently pinched by the first guy.

So far, the experience was very similar to the other times I'd had two guys, but the anonymity was really arousing!

I tugged on the cock in my hand, now completely hard and erect. He got the hint and moved to his side, letting me guide his cock to my mouth. His hand left my breast and held the back of my head. His other hand quickly replaced the one that was on my tit.

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

The guy sucking my right tit slid his hand down my belly, making its way to my pussy, which was already dripping wet. He coated a finger in my juices and slid it inside me. He finger fucked me for a bit, sliding his finger in and out. Then he focused his attention on my clit. He alternated between clitoral stimulation and finger fucking me, at one point adding a second finger inside me.

I couldn't help opening my eyes to get a look, but my plan had worked pretty well. I could make out the general body shape of the guy I was sucking, but that wasn't a surprise since I'd already felt him with my hands. The other guy was just a dark mass hunched over my breast.

The door opened, and light from the hallway came into the room. I snapped my eyes closed. The guy on my tit looked up at the newcomer, and I felt the other guy turn a little as well. As if sensing that he might have to compete for it soon, the guy on my breast quickly started kissing his way down my body. He pushed my legs apart as he settled in. He took my hips and pulled me toward him before pushing his cock into me. The other guy was perfectly content to let me continue sucking his cock.

I almost forgot about the new arrival between the two cocks I was enjoying, but he obviously had a plan. Very quickly, he was on top of the bed, straddling me with his cock resting between my tits. The guy I was blowing gave the tit in his hand one last squeeze before moving his hand away. The new guy took both of my tits in his hands, and pressed them together around his cock. Realizing what he was after, I reached my right hand to my night stand, stretching to do so without releasing the dick in my mouth. I found the bottle of lube that I'd left out and held it out toward the guy above me. He took it from me. I don't know if he knew what it was at first, and that probably explains the pause in activity from him. It was only a moment, though. The cool gel began to pour down on my big tits, and the guy eagerly spread it around and rubbed it all over me. He pressed them together again and began to fuck my tits. His cock slid easily between them, getting lost in my ample cleavage.

The door opened again, and I heard a quiet "Oh, shit," before the door closed again. I didn't know if this fourth guy had backed out and left or stayed on the inside of the door. At this point, I didn't care much. I had three hard cocks to play with and I was fully enjoying myself.

I think it was about this time that I had my first orgasm. The guy fucking me paused as I came, my pussy squeezing his cock, but resumed his motion as soon it washed over me. I could feel the cock in my mouth getting close to bursting, but I felt something else from the other side of my head. I turned and found someone else's cock right there and ready for sucking, so I turned my attention to this new one. My hand stayed on the first cock, but with my attention on the new one, my first guy had a chance to recover a bit.

As I sucked on the new cock, the other slipped from my grasp. A moment later, the guy between my legs stopped fucking me. I realized there was a swap going on as I soon had a new cock in my pussy. To my left appeared another cock to suck, this one coated in my juices. I eagerly sucked both of the dicks presented to me, alternating between them. The guy on top of me was furiously fucking my tits, and the guy that was close to cumming in my mouth was now driving deep into my pussy. He came shortly after, pulsing his seed into me.

This is where things start to get fuzzy. The door opened a few times, and I couldn't be sure anymore if people were coming or going. I began to lose count of how many guys were in the room with me. It seemed there was always a new cock to suck. The guy fucking my tits came, shooting his load all over my chest and neck before dismounting. I rubbed his cum into my flesh, and my hands were soon joined by others. My whole body was tingling, every touch a surge of pleasure.

A new mouth sealed over my nipple, sucking while flicking it with a tongue. My hand rested on the head of this new tit-sucker. Something didn't fit, but amidst all the stimulation, my brain wasn't capable of figuring it out. My hand caressed its way down the body and found a pair of breasts hanging as this woman was bent over to get to my tits. I was shocked that there was another girl in there! She stood upright quickly, almost as if pulled up. My hand trailed down her body. She followed the rules; she was naked. Her snatch was clean-shaven, which confused me. I thought it might've been Katie, but Katie didn't have a bald pussy. A man's hand met mine there, and then she was pulled back away from me. My grasping hand found another cock, and the mystery girl was forgotten until I had time to think about everything the next day.

Sometime after my third orgasm, someone flipped me over onto my belly. Hands gripped my hips and pulled me up. A hard cock began probing my ass, and I realized I left an important rule off of my list. Between moans, I uttered, "Not in my ass." I'd tried anal sex a few times, and never really enjoyed it. The cock adjusted its aim, and went into my pussy instead. I moaned gratefully and took another cock into my mouth. Someone lay on the bed next to me. I crawled over him a bit, letting my tits hang down over his face while my hand found his dick. When the guy fucking me from behind pulled out and came over my back, I shifted to straddle the guy on the bed and guided his cock into me.

I'm sure I was covered in sweat by this point, and several guys had shot their cum over various parts of me, including into my mouth and inside my pussy. I still had no idea how many guys (or girls!) were in the room. I didn't even have the slightest concept of how much time had passed. I just knew that there was a seemingly unending supply of hard cocks of every size for me to play with. I'd lost track of my own orgasms, and found myself unable to focus on anything other than my own pleasure, always reaching out for another cock and guiding it to me.

I was riding a guy, supporting myself on one hand while the other gripped a cock. I was sucking another one on the other side of me, and he had his hand on the back of my head. He held me still as he face-fucked me. Hands were on my ass, and I felt a thumb probing near my asshole. I didn't mind a thumb, but didn't want anything more than that. Hands held my hips still, the guy below me deep inside. As the thumb pressed into my ass, I realized it was something more. I tried to protest, but all I could do was moan into the cock that filled my mouth. I imagine in that situation it was hard to tell sounds of protest from those of pleasure.

Something was different this time. I already had a cock deep in my pussy, and now another was pushing into my ass. My eyes rolled back in my head and I wasn't even sure whether I was moaning in pain and displeasure, or bliss and ecstasy. I'd been with two guys, and I'd been fucked in the ass. I'd never been double penetrated before, though, at least not by more than a finger in my ass. The feeling was something I couldn't have even imagined before that night. I had another orgasm almost immediately. I didn't resist cocks in my ass for the rest of the night.

I'm often asked what the highest number of guys I've been with at one time is. Because of the circumstances of this first gangbang, I can't really say. I remember at one point a guy was lying on his back on the bed. I was lying back on top of him, and his cock was in my ass. Another guy was fucking my pussy. I had a cock in each hand. Someone was squatting above me, his cock aimed down at me as my neck craned to suck it. A sixth guy was over me, fucking my tits like that guy from earlier. Maybe it was the same guy. I was aware that there were at least a few other guys, as well. They were taking turns wherever they could. I think there were at least eight of them there at that point. I know by that time, there were a few who had left, and I really don't know if any more joined in.

I don't know if I literally blacked out, but I remember a few moments and sensations, and then I remember waking up as daylight streamed in through my window. I was sandwiched between two guys. A third was asleep on a chair in the corner, and as I pushed myself up to look around, I found a fourth on the floor. They were all passed out. They were also all naked. I recognized everyone except the guy on the chair.

I was sore all over. There were red marks all over me: scratches, bite marks, hickeys, and so on. Dried sweat, lube, and cum were all over me, and all over my bed. There were several piles of clothes on the floor. Even after these guys left, there were bits of clothing left behind. I figure some guys were in a rush to get out, and some just couldn't find things in the dark, so they took what they could.

It was a miserable morning, to be honest. One of the guys helped me to the bathroom. Katie quickly appeared and took care of me, leaving to shoo everyone out of the house. With Katie's help, I showered and ate and drank water, and passed out again in her bed until the afternoon. It took days for me to fully recover, but that night was spectacular! It was worth everything that came after, and I decided that I had a new tradition for New Year's Eve that I wanted to do every year... maybe with some changes to how it was handled.

Published 
Written by KristenO
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments