Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Summer Weekend with the Ex

"A man hooks up with an ex and they have a threeway"

38
8 Comments 8
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

I smiled at the sight of the smile emoji my ex-girlfriend had sent me with her recent text. Normally, this would not be the sort of reaction I would elicit towards a former girlfriend, especially one that had cheated on me over a year prior, but there were still some feelings there for her. Maybe I had forgiven her. I couldn't be too sure. Perhaps I need to offer some context as to why I had reached out to her in the first place. I had been cleaning out my spare bedroom which was basically a man cave. Since I spent most of my time downstairs in the living room, I had used the spare room for storage. Now, I needed to clean it and I was surprised that a lot of the things in the room belonged to Amanda.

This wasn't all that shocking. After all, I had my military unit kick her out of my townhouse when I found out she had another guy over there while I was away on deployment. Maybe that was my karma. I had met her just a few months prior to returning stateside while she was living in Connecticut with her boyfriend who was in the Navy. Initially, it started out with the three of us talking online and then it escalated to cam shows where I would watch them have sex and jack off. When he left on his own deployment, Amanda and I spent a lot of time talking online and feelings developed between us. Not long after I moved to Delaware, she moved in with me. 

I guess I should have seen it coming. She was a very sexual woman with a strong desire to have the feel of a man inside her. Plus, with her looks, she had no trouble getting attention. Amanda was tall and slender, standing at 5'10". Her breasts were small and matched well with her frame but she had a cute round ass that I had not seen too often from skinny girls. She kept her brown hair short and her dark brown eyes were very seductive. Amanda was very open about a lot of things and maybe if we had been more honest with each other about our sexual desires and fantasies, maybe things would have been different between us.

However, this was not the case and I found myself texting her my plans to be down in Virginia Beach to drop off her things that Saturday. My original plan was to show up and drop off the stuff, stay the night there in town and go back Sunday. You know how the saying goes, plans change.

When Saturday morning arrived, I got an early start and drove my truck down to Virginia. The weather was surprisingly mild for an August day. I made good time and arrived around lunch time. Amanda had been working that morning and told me to come see her there. She was working as a barista at Dunkin' Donuts and the place was dead when I walked in the door. Amanda smiled when she saw me and ran around the corner to give me a hug. This wasn't the welcome I had expected, but then again, she was always a warm and friendly person.

"Hey guys, this is my old boyfriend," she said, introducing me to her co-workers. 

I waved at them as I dissected her words. She said, old boyfriend rather than ex. I guess that was a kinder way of putting it even though I was nine years older than her. Maybe she meant old as in our age gap. 

"Do you want a coffee?" she asked me, snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Sure," I said. "Black is fine."

I went to pay for it, but Amanda refused to accept my money. "I got you, baby," she said.

"So, how do you want to do this?" I asked. "I have your stuff out in the truck."

"I get off in one hour," Amanda replied. "If you want to wait, you can drive me to my place and drop it off there. I don't have a car yet."

I nodded. It was reasonable. I take her home, unload her things and check-in at the hotel and call it a day. Hell, I might take in some scenery before leaving town. Everything was working out extremely well. But, remember how I said plans change?

I sat drinking my coffee and I had just finished it when Amanda's shift came to an end. She walked over to me flashing her sexy smile and held out her hand to me. "Are you ready to go?" she asked.

"Yes I am," I answered.

We headed out to the truck and after getting in, I asked her how to get to her place. Her sly smile said everything I needed to know.

"Can I go with you to check into your hotel?" she asked in a pouty sort of way. She even batted her eyelashes for effect.

Shaking my head, I started the truck and proceeded in the direction of the Holiday Inn I had booked earlier in the week. I probably should have seen it coming, but Amanda was not ready to be deprived of my company. We chatted a little as I drove and we arrived at the hotel in under ten minutes. She joined me as I entered the lobby to check in for the night. The checking in process didn't take that long and after parking my truck, I grabbed my suitcase and made my way to the elevator with Amanda by my side. I had a room on the fourth floor and it was halfway down the hall from the elevator. I had no sooner opened the door and set my suitcase down when Amanda grabbed me and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"I waited all day to do that," she said. "Even more so after seeing you."

"Amanda, I didn't....," I began.

"Shhhh....don't say anything," Amanda said, placing her finger on my lips. I watched as she dropped down to her knees in front of me and pulled my semi-erect cock out of my shorts. 

I watched as she put my member into her mouth and it wasn't long before I was rock hard. I stepped out of my shorts as she continued to slurp and suck my rod, reminding me of how much she enjoyed sucking my cock. She looked up at me as she slapped my man meat against her cheek. She put it back in her mouth and took it all the way in before gagging on it and pulling out. A long rope of saliva connected her mouth and my cock to each other.

"I've missed your cock," she said, taking it back into her mouth. 

"I've missed you sucking it," I said.

Amanda returned her attention to sucking me and started jerking my cock. It wasn't long before I unloaded a stream of cum onto her face. She smiled and took my cock back into her mouth to suck out the remaining cum. When she was done, she wiped away the cum on her face with her finger and put it in her mouth. She sucked on it seductively as I watched.

I helped her to her feet and she went to the bathroom to clean up. When she came out, she asked if I could take her to her place so she could pack an overnight back and stay the night with me. Despite the impromptu blowjob, I was hesitant.

"I want more than to just suck your cock," she said matter-of-factly. "Take me home, I can shower, change and we can get some dinner before going back to the hotel."

So, there you have it. Change of plans and nearly 45 minutes later, she is getting back into my truck wearing a black tank top and tight-fitting jeans and a pair of sneakers. She tossed her overnight bag in the back and we went to dinner at a local joint that was popular with the locals. When we returned to the hotel, we decided to have drinks at the hotel bar. It was dead in there except for the barmaid and an older gentleman named John, who was sitting at the corner just a couple of seats from us. The more we drank, the more our conversation became explicit, turning on Amanda to an extent I had never seen before.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

Leaning in, she said, "I'm going upstairs to change. Why don't you ask our new friend over there if he would like to join us?" Amanda rubbed my cock through my pants and gently bit my ear lobe before getting up.

I watched as she left and turned back to the bar. Finishing my drink, I waited for a moment of discretion between me and John before asking the question. 

"My girlfriend wants to invite you upstairs for a threeway. Are you interested?" I was very direct in my question.

John nodded his head and wrote down his room number on a napkin. "If it's alright with you, I would prefer it to be in my room," he said, handing the napkin to me. 

"Give me about ten minutes," John said, standing up to leave.

I finished my drink and paid my tab. I went upstairs to my room and found Amanda waiting for me. She was wearing a white robe courtesy of the hotel which covered whatever she may have or not have been wearing under it. John's room was one floor above us and when we got there, the door was deadbolted open. Amanda knocked.

"Come on in," John said, from the other side of the door.

Amanda pushed the door open and we stepped inside. The room had a bit of a musky smell to it, like a room would probably be after having a guest in it for a couple of days. Moaning was coming from the television. I looked to see a porno on the screen. A blonde girl taking two cocks at the same time. 

"Appropriate," I thought to myself.

The door was closed behind us and Amanda stepped in front of me. She untied her robe and pulled it open. I assisted with taking it off her. She looked incredible. She was wearing  a black nightie that was sheer just below the breasts. A black thong was revealed to the only other thing she was wearing. John was already naked and I am glad that I had the bigger dick. Stepping towards Amanda, he stroked his cock erect and kissed her. I began stripping my clothes off as I watched, still behind Amanda. I was fully erect when I stepped behind her, my cock pressing against her ass as I kissed her neck. She reached behind to grab my rod and pulled it towards her, guiding me to the front of her.

When I was positioned the way she wanted, she got on her knees and started sucking both mine and John's cocks. She spent about five minutes sucking us, going back and forth between our respective penises before she stood up and got on the bed. Pointing at John, she directed him to the end of the bed and had me come to the front. John went to the end of the bed and pulled off her thong panties which were soaked at this point. He went down on Amanda's neatly trimmed snatch as she continued to blow me. I massaged her breasts through her nightie before pulling the straps off the shoulder and exposing her tiny little fun bags to John.

John was going to town on Amanda as she had to take breaks from sucking my cock to moan out in pleasure. Within minutes, Amanda was gripping a pillow as an orgam rocked her body.

"Oh fuck me, yes!" she screamed.

John and I gave her a couple of minutes to recover. Looking at us, she smiled and pulled me down on the bed. She eased herself down on my hard prick and took me all the way in before instructing John to stick his cock in her ass. Using some lube, he slowly entered her back door. Amanda sunk her nails into my skin as he went deeper inside her ass. 

"Right there, yes," she said.

I could feel John's shaft as she fucked her from behind. Amanda's juices were dripping down my cock and onto my balls. Soon, her bodily fluids would be joined by the lube dripping from her ass. Grinding on my cock, she would pause to let John fuck her a little deeper in the ass. This was definitely a side I had never seen from her when we were dating because she never had me fuck her ass or even ask me to do it.

John slowed his pace and withdrew from Amanda's asshole. "I need to slow down or I'm gonna cum," he said.

With the second cock out of her, Amanda rode me hard and fast. Her breasts bounced in and out of her nightie, even though it was making an attempt to fall off her shoulders completely. John sat on the other bed and watched; stroking his cock to stay hard but in a way that he wouldn't cum early. 

"You feel so good," Amanda said in between moans.

Spanking her ass, I smiled up at her. "So do you!"

Looking over at John, Amanda asked, "Are you ready to fuck me again?"

John nodded and stood up. Amanda got off me and walked to the foot of the bed. She crawled on top of me and stopped at my cock, which was covered in her juices. She took it back into her mouth as John entered her pussy from behind. For a guy with a smaller cock than me, John knew had to make a woman scream. He had a death grip on her waist and went from slow and easy to hard and fast. the sound of his balls slapping against her pussy competing with the moaning from the television. Amanda would periodically take my cock out of her mouth, her face distorted in ecstasy and try to regain her composure before continuing the blowjob.  

Beads of sweat began building up on John's body and little drops fell onto Amanda's ass. Stroking my cock and sucking my balls, Amanda knew I was close and allowed me to get up from the bed. John pulled out and stood in place as I walked over. Amanda got down in front of us, taking both of our cocks into her mouth. John blew his load first. A wad of cum hit Amanda on the chin and dripped onto her breasts and nightie. 

"Cum on me baby," she said. "Cum all over my tits!"

I furiously stroked my cock, feeling it stiffen and ready to blow. I watched as Amanda cupped her little breasts in her hands inviting me to cover them in my seed. I let out a loud moan, cum shooting out from the head of my cock. Each blast landed on Amanda's breasts and on her nightie. She took both of our cocks into her mouth and cleaned us up before standing up.

She picked up her robe and went to the bathroom. John and I talked a little as she cleaned herself up. A little over five minutes later, she came out of the bathroom with the robe on and gave John a kiss. Taking my hand, we left his room and returned to ours. We both showered and had sex before going to bed. Of course, Amanda and I would spend most of the night fucking and while those private sessions were nice, the memorable part of that weekend was the threeway. 

We tried to reconcile the relationship, but it wasn't meant to be. In the end, I still harbored some trust issues regarding her and wasn't completely comfortable leaving her alone while I was gone for a six-month tour of duty. Amanda and I are done but, we will always have that August weekend in Virginia Beach.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments