Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tahoe Friend Returns with a Buddy

"One of our friends from Two in the Tahoe visits and brings a buddy with him"

35
12 Comments 12
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It had been a long day. The sweltering summer heat and our famous southern humidity had been definite contributors. As a summer lifeguard, I guess, by now, I should be used to it, but I’m not. And, as a supervisor the town’s public pools, my day had begun early; making sure all the shifts at all the pools were covered, supplies were where they were supposed to be, etc. Right… and I’m only 19. So first, a little background.

My name is Jesse and I’m a sophomore at UGA in a little town called Athens, Ga. I’m a pretty good student and definitely somewhat of an over achiever. During school, I work as a personal trainer at a local gym and during summers, I work as a lifeguard. Although I spent more time this summer making schedules and listening to bullshit excuses for my teenage crew to miss work than I actually did guarding any lives. I’m 5’6, 105, athletic and lean. Since every guy will want to know my chest size, I am a 34C. Not too big, not too small. And, being trim and athletic, I keep everything trimmed. (what else guys?) My boyfriend, Robert, who shares my profile here with me is 18. He’s a transplant from the UK when he and his parents moved here. He’s 6’2, 210, brown hair and brown eyes, like me, and he’s an incredibly hot guy with a very sexy voice and accent. We’ve been together for just under a year and half. Rob is intensely voyeuristic and I am really exhibitionistic so we go together well. We don’t have a lot of hang-ups personally or sexually so it always seems to work out.

But, as I said earlier, it was a long hot day spent in and out of the car and in and around various pools. I was hot, over-chlorinated, and ready for a shower and a cold beer. Rob and I share a small apartment near campus and the drive home, took no time. Rob, a part-time barista at a local coffee place had been home since around lunch time. And bless him, had managed to clean up a little.

Rob had given me the heads-up that there were some guys at the apartment playing video games. Our little dining area, in fact, looks like a gamer’s wet dream. 48” flat panel , surround sound, gaming chairs for the floor, and the crowning jewel of it all, Robert’s highly prized Xbox 360 Slim. 250mb of gaming gone wild.

And sitting blindly like Umbrella Corp created zombies in front of the television blaring Portal 2, were my main man himself and two other kids I didn’t know. But wait, on second glance, I did know one of them. At 6’1, 165, with an 8-pack any guy would die for was Ryan—the skateboarder who, along with his friend Luke had gotten high with us earlier in the spring and then gangbanged me stupid in Rob’s Tahoe. (see my first story) Ryan glanced quickly up at me, gave me a crooked smile and said “Hey, long time no see.” I laughed and replied, “Haven’t seen you…since.” Rob looked up gave me a smile and his “hey babe” greeting. The third kid was a stranger to me. His name was Chris and he was a friend of Ryan’s. Another boarder most likely. Cute from what I could tell, dark curly hair, broad shoulders and muscular arms under his white wife-beater. A light cloud of illegal agriculture hung in the air. All three of them were stoned as bats. Some guys have all the luck.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a Harpoon IPA out of the fridge and announced my intention of taking a hot shower. Rob jumped up, grabbed me, kissed me and looked into my eyes with those sultry brown eyes of his and the unmistakable tingle that I always feel when he looks at me shot down my spine and through my stomach. We walked into the bedroom.

“What is Ryan doing here?” I asked. I was really curious because we didn’t know either Luke or Ryan before they fucked the shit out of me on the side of a dirt road and we had never seen them again, that I knew of. They were local high school kids in a local Friday night lights kind of a town.

“Ryan came into the shop this morning,” answered Rob. “He actually remembered me. I didn’t recognize him at first.

And I guess, with Ryan’s blonde hair much longer now, he did look slightly different. “Anyway, he came in the shop with his friend and I had a break so I sat down with them for a bit,” Rob offered.

I was stripping for my shower by now. Rob followed me into the bathroom. “Naturally, the highlight of the entire conversation was what a gorgeous girlfriend I had and the thorough fucking you had taken in the truck that afternoon. Chris, his friend almost shit his pants in disbelief, so, or course, we had to relive the entire incident for him.” Robert’s smile crept onto his face.

“Ha! Glad to know the memories were so positive.” And indeed, they were, at least for me and Rob. “But not really happy that you offer a story about me up so easily to a total stranger.”

“Awww, babe. Don’t be mad,” he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me gently on the lips. “We know what a hot time is was.” I nodded my head as I kissed him back. “And besides, the story wasn’t the only thing I offered to him.” Robert pulled his head back from me and looked me in the eyes. I knew exactly what he had offered him/them.

“You are shitting me,” I exclaimed. I was surprised and a little pissed about being offered up to someone with no say so in it, at all. Of course, I could just say “No” and that would be the end of that. But where would the fun be in a “no?” “Let me shower and think about it. Thanks! And bring me another beer, please,” I said as I turned, stepped into our shower and pulled the curtain closed.

The beer arrived posthaste. At least I had trained this six foot two mound of snips and snails and puppy dog tails how to “treat a lady.” And admittedly, dirty athletic socks dropped in the floor and beer bottles left where they were when they became empty, Rob was an outstanding boyfriend.

Just then, he poked his cute head into the shower and added, “Babe, by the way, you might want to clean ‘everywhere’ down there. I told both guys no holes barred.” There was that shit eating grin again. I rolled my eyes. “Let me finish my shower,” I said.

The truth is, I love my boyfriend and I love his 9” British cock. But, I also just love cock in general. I love being fucked and the way it makes me feel. I love being the center of attention for a few select appreciative guys and I love cum. I don’t analyze it, I don’t worry about it, I don’t wonder if I am a ‘slut’, ‘whore,’ whatever. It just is what it is and I’m fine to go with it. Robert is too.

I emerged from my shower, freshly clean, e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-re and opening the bathroom door to our bedroom to find three of the hottest young men that Athens GA had surely ever turned out. Technically, yes, Robert is a transplant, but I’ll lump him in here.

Ryan and Chris had removed their shirts as had Rob. It was a close to an Abercrombie model gangbang I was ever going to get.

MelissaLauren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaLauren

The naked pecs, shoulders, arms and abs present were enough to make me momentarily breathless. Rob came up to me and started kissing on my neck and ears and lips and roughly caressing my body which I love. I was so incredibly wet and my pussy was craving the cocks, I started undressing him as his two friends watched. Then they came over and began disrobing as well. Ryan, my lover from the Tahoe immediately went for the towel, ripping it off.

“Oh my God,” he blushed. I have been fantasizing about these tits for months. The high schooler’s hands and mouth was all over them.

Rob pushed me onto the. He was pushing his naked body against mine replacing Ryan’s mouth with his on my tits as he pushed his way up getting a feel of my wet pussy as his cock brushed against it. He pulled me over on top of him and pushed his cock deep inside me with one thrust. I moaned in ecstasy as he continued pumping his cock into my pussy. Chris and Ryan got on each side of me and put their semi-hard cocks into each hand. Ryan’s was no surprise. His beer can thick dick was just as I remembered it with a shock of true blonde pubic hair just above the shaft. Chris’ cock was the surprise. This mop headed GA boy was completely hung and totally uncut. As his cock grew larger and larger, it seemed unending. Robert is no slacker in the dick department. At just over 9 incredible inches with a pair of matching balls, he is truly a work of art and a total fuck machine. But Chris’ dick just keep growing and I swear, I’ve never seen or felt a pair of nuts that big on a guy. He was almost deformed. I kept riding Rob's hard cock as I stroked the other two boys. I knelt down and couldn't wait to taste Chris's large cock in my mouth. I engulfed his penis and tried my best to swallow as much as I could as he grabbed a hold of my head and kept pushing me deeper onto his cock. Ryan must have been feeling left out because all of a sudden I felt a cold squirt of liquid onto my asshole from the lube and he started finger fucking my ass to loosen it up for his cock. It felt so amazing to have Rob fucking my pussy, Chris fucking my mouth and Ryan finger fucking my ass.

“Mmmm baby, this ass is mine,” muttered Ryan as he finger fucked me more.

I was getting close to orgasm already and started fucking Rob harder and bucking back against Ryan's fingers but Chris wouldn't let me stray from his cock and held my head close. I was in absolute awe at how good this all felt. I yelled out I was going to cum and for Rob to fuck me harder. Right then Ryan shoved his cock into my asshole and it sent me over the edge. I came all over Rob. Neither of the guys were close to getting off so they kept fucking my pussy, asshole and mouth. I was enjoying it so much. Ryan must have started getting close to cumming because he grabbed my hair and started fucking my ass harder and faster. Rob must have felt it too because he was bucking me off his hips. Chris suddently and without warning blew his load in my mouth, ramming his cock down my throat telling me to take it ‘like a good little slut.’ The taste of his cum was so good I wanted more and sucked him dry. Then I felt Ryan explode in my asshole filling me up with his load of semen. That sent Rob and me over the edge as we came together. Ryan pulled out of my asshole and I could feel his cum dripping down my ass and onto my pussy as Robert continued to pound his cum deep inside me. I fell on top of Rob as his penis slowly went limp inside me.

“I guess it’s shower time again,” I said as I slowly got up and headed back toward our bathroom.

When I was done, for the second time, I went out to the kitchen for water. Chris and Ryan were sitting on the gaming chairs playing the video game they had started earlier. Rob was nowhere in sight. But I knew I still wanted a to feel Chris's monster cock in my pussy. I went and sat down between them and reached over and started fondling each of them. Ryan told me he wanted to feel my mouth wrapped around his cock, so I agreed but told Chris I wanted to feel my pussy wrapped around his huge dick. He agreed so I positioned myself on the chair so that I was on my knees doggy style. I started licking on Ryan' shaft. His fat cock filled my mouth. I rubbed his balls with one hand and slid my mouth up and down his shaft. Ryan reached down and was playing with my tits grabbing and pinching my nipples. I was enjoying every minute of this. Chris, meanwhile stuck three fingers into my pussy to see how wet I was. By this time I was soaked. He got behind me and very unelegantly rammed his monster deep into my pussy. I was in pain at first having never had a cock that big inside of me. Mercifully, after a few strokes, the pain turned to ecstasy. Chris fucked me deep and hard, thrusting his body forcefully into me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth off Ryan' cock as he became more aggressive with his fucking. I knew it wasn't going to be much longer until I would explode. I clenched down on Ryan' leg and started bucking my ass harder back into Chris’ cock screaming “I'm gonna cum, fuck me fuck me fuck me”..... then, I felt my body explode all over Chris' cock. He continued to ram into my sopping wet pussy and I started to climax again and again. He continued thrusting into me with no let up. Ryan, unable to keep my mouth on his cock because of the violent way Chris was fucking me, began jerking off on my face.

I could tell it was about to happen. Chris grabbed my hips so hard it almost hurt as his thrusts became more mechanical. He was giving in to his orgasm. As he grunted his high school boy load deep inside, the outside door opened and Robert walked in. Chris pulled out and continued to shoot his jizz all over my ass and my back. The shock of the door opening also kicked in Ryan’s orgasm. He began moaning and pumping his load all over my face and head. From the size of their loads, you’d have never known they had just unloaded 30minutes ago.

I collapsed, lifeless and spent. Rob came over, bent down and asked with a whisper if I had enjoyed that. I nodded as best I could and smiled. He lifted me up and took me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed where I immediately fell asleep. I awoke sometime later that night to his soft kisses along my neck and shoulders. The apartment was dark and I had no idea what time it was so I assumed, correctly, that Ryan and Chris were long gone. Robert continued with his little kissed until he found my mouth. His intensity increased as did my passion. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it more. He was so soft and gentle with his touches and caresses. Slowly he inserted his hard cock into my waiting and wanting pussy. Kissing me passionately, he plunged his cock deep in me and then would pull it out and tease me with only the tip. I so badly just wanted him to fuck me hard and rough, but I was really enjoying the gentleness of what was going on. We easily made love for three hours until we both hard came several times and then fell asleep in each others arms.

Just then, the alarm began buzzing. It was Saturday morning and we both were on the morning shift.

Published 
Written by ugacouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments