Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A True Story of an English Dinner Party

"A dinner party takes an interesting turn - a true story"

37
31 Comments 31
22.0k Views 22.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

This is a true story, which happened in Southern England around 1990. I recently bumped into Mary, who is involved in the story. I told her I was writing an account of the evening and she asked if she could contribute a few memories to it as well…

When I was married to my first wife we had great sex but simply not enough for me (I had a couple of affairs because I needed more) but, ironically, on several occasions, we had very sexy activities with others. This was one of the most spectacular. At this time my wife and I had had a few experiences with others ... threesomes (with her best friend) and foursomes with two other couples, but none of these had gone to full sex with one exception (more of that later). Our sessions always included girl/girl activity, which my wife loved.

We had a couple round for dinner, we were all around forty years old. The other couple (I'll call them John and Mary) had occasionally borrowed sex videos from us, so we knew we were all broadminded but subsequently found out that they had never been involved with anyone else. Mary's recollection matches mine.

Mary: When David told me he was writing our story, I asked to see it, and he was kind enough to say that I might add my side to it.
You don’t go to dinner on a Friday night with a couple you share sex videos with without wondering whether something was going to happen. I had dressed accordingly. John, like most men, loved suspenders and stockings, and I was wearing them, along with four-inch heels and a sexy dress. Just as I was wondering who would make the first move, David did. Let him tell his side.

During the meal, I asked Mary if she was wearing tights or suspenders. She looked almost offended but confirmed she was wearing suspenders. Feeling adventurous, I slowly pulled up her dress to check she was telling the truth (she was). I could, of course, have received a slap in the face or a sharp word from her husband, but somehow I was pretty confident that I wouldn't! The atmosphere, after that, was pretty loaded, and the talk became slightly risqué without any suggestions being made about the developing situation.

All the kids were asleep and upstairs, and I suggested playing a game I had, 'Libido,' which is basically a stripping game. All of us, with a certain amount of nervous joking and giggling agreed. While my wife and John were out of the room (but not together), I kissed Mary very deeply. This is how she remembered it.

Mary: I had no idea where John had gone, but David’s kiss was welcome. He did not seem to mind that my tits were tiny but rather relished that my nipples were like tent-pegs. As he began to play with them, his wife came in, but far from objecting commented only:

‘Wait till John sees the size of mine if that’s what he’s used to.’

I blushed, as she seemed enormous to me. Well, I suppose 38D is, and she was drop-dead gorgeous too. Had I bitten off more than I could chew, so to speak? But even as I wondered, my husband came back, and it was time to play.

It excites me, even years later, to know she felt like that.

The game started, and we all, sure enough, stripped off, bit by bit. On some turns, a 'chance' card would say something like 'passionately kiss the player next to you.' When this happened it was always 'opposite' players kissing, and the kisses got more and more deep and long, but the cards never suggested anything else and, as far as I recall, there was no particular groping.

By the time we were all naked, we had all, by consent, altered the rules of the game so that this was quicker than it might have been. We were all panting for it, and as a natural turn of events my wife and I started to grope then fucked, so did John and Mary, in the same room (but at opposite ends) - twice in the case of my wife and I. This, as I now know from Mary, prompted a bit of competitive behaviour.

Mary: Knowing that I had competition in David’s wife, I decided to flaunt it. David noticed.

Mary, in particular, had been very blatant - on one occasion she was kneeling down sucking her husband's prick, with her cunt and arse turned towards us. She was shaved, with an astonishingly big cunt for her small body with John's spunk leaking out of it. To this day one of the most erotic things I've ever seen.

Whilst we were catching our breath, we sat close together, still nude, laughing excitedly. John started to caress my wife's breast - no permission asked - he just did it. My wife leant into him, and they started to kiss and grope. Mary came over to me and, without a word, bent over and put my (recovering) prick in her mouth. I immediately moved into a position where I could maul her tiny but wonderful tits and feel inside her astonishing cunt. The other two were also intensifying their activities, but there was a problem.

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

I was safe I'd had a vasectomy, so my wife was not on the pill, and Mary was safe (coil), so her husband was not used to taking precautions. Therefore the other two couldn't fuck safely. Because of this Mary and I hesitated before going the whole way, but after about fifteen minutes, when she was kneeling down sucking my prick, I tapped her backside to indicate I wanted her to sit on my face. I desperately wanted to lick her cunt again. She misunderstood, and slowly, unforgettably, lowered herself onto my prick.

We fucked urgently.  I couldn't get enough of the sight of her cunt lips separating to engulf me, then the way they splayed out, sticking to my prick, as she pulled off me. Because she was facing away from me, I had a wonderful sight of her cunt and her tiny, tight bum-cheeks and tight arsehole as she fucked me.  She was tight even though she was a twice-over mother.

I wanted to kiss her and have access to her rock hard nipples, so I turned her over and went on top, and after a couple of minutes squirted what remained of my spunk into her cunt, in an excruciatingly intense orgasm. All this time I knew that my wife and John were watching, and Mary and I had just started fucking without any acknowledgement that it was okay with anyone. When we'd finished, I was a bit worried that we'd gone too far.

At this point, I should explain that previously we had had some very intense threesomes with another friend of my wife. On those occasions, there was activity of every kind except actual fucking between the friend and I. Oral, fingers, the lot except for actual penetration. Then, finally, my wife just once allowed me to fuck the friend and had licked the friend's gash out both before and after I'd fucked it. My wife clearly enjoyed the girl on girl bit.

So back to the story... While I waited somewhat nervously my wife made her response to what had happened very clear...she came over and, first of all, cleaned my messy (and by now soft) prick with her mouth. Then she shuffled over towards Mary and very tentatively stroked Mary's breasts. When I told it to Mary, she had a vivid memory of it.

Mary: I remember looking at John and David. I’d been hoping this might happen. I’d had girl on girl experiences in college, but nothing since, except the odd drunken fumble with girlfriends. I had so wanted David’s wife to make the first move, and as she did, I responded.

Her tits were glorious. My mouth fastened onto her right tit, my lips sucking it, my tongue flicking. She moaned. I could see John and David getting instantly hard again. Encouraged, I manoeuvred so that we moved into a sixty-nine position, feeling her big tits press into my tummy. She fed on her husband’s spunk dripping from my cunt. I lubed her arsehole, and as I lapped her clit, began to rim her. She moaned loudly.

I pushed my snatch back into her face, making sure that she ate every drop of her husband’s cum. Even now, that moment makes me as wet as it made David and John hard. He was masturbating, as was David. I felt her shudder and cum, my face was drenched.
I felt myself pulled to my knees by John, David did the same service for his wife.

‘Kiss each other,’ David commanded.

We did, I could taste David’s cum on her lips, but that was soon replaced, as John ordered us both to open our mouths. He face fucked her, then me, moving from one to the other with speed. We moved to either side, kissing each other across his cock. He did not last long, and we took turns taking him into our mouths, then sloppy kissing each other. We then did the same for David.

Looking back, it still seems amazing, but then it was.

I came in my wife’s arse later that night, because she demanded to be fucked somewhere Mary had not been fucked. But it did not quite end there.


The relationship went on for a long time after that, in several combinations and over three or four years, and eventually, I got to experience Mary's arse as well, along with John and my wife getting their act together and fucking many times. I lost count of the times we had one session or another.

It was fun sharing it with Mary after all this time, and I hope, as does Mary, that you will enjoy it.

 

* My grateful thanks to the brilliant Pixie Hoffman, who helped me to get this into shape.

 

 

Published 
Written by Davidls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments