Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Valentine's Story, Chapter 2

"They welcome the newest member of the team to the party!"

19
4 Comments 4
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words
With Becky sated and recovering on the sofa, I turned to my other guests. "So who's next on the menu?" I asked grinning.

Jill and Angelina's hands shot up and both girls began dancing around saying "Me! Me!" like a couple girls being picked for a shopping trip.

"Hmm... blonde or brunette - salt or pepper!" I said. I looked at the two spirited girls, both hungry to be satisfied like they had just witnessed in Becky. I stood there watching them as they both bounced excitedly. It really was quite comical.

"Okay, I'll tell you what - whoever give me the best kiss is next," I said, "Angelina, you go first. And remember, give me your best kiss!"

Angelina took a step towards me and put her arms around my neck. "Pucker up baby!" she said, and pulled me into her kiss. I have to admit, Angelina was a hell of a kisser, soft and tender, her ruby lips were sweet and gentle. She parted her lips and offered me her tongue, which I accepted and allowed to come into my own mouth, meeting her tongue with mine. I pulled Angelina closer and wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her close enough that she could feel my hard cock under my pants.

Angelina moaned as she felt my cock pressing into her crotch. I heard her breathing change and become shorter and faster. I could feel her tremble as we kissed. She was really very good and Jill had her work cut out for her.

With our kiss finished, Jill stepped forward, determined to win the contest. She pulled me in hard and took control immediately. Her kiss while also very good, was more aggressive and demanding. She crushed her lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She was going to win this kissing contest or know the reason why! Now I like a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it, and I had seen Jill's passion in action before. She was a wild fuck and could give as good as she gets.

Jill threw a leg around mine and began rubbing herself on my cock, practically fucking herself on my cock without even undressing. She moaned into my mouth as she felt the hardness that I was sporting now. She remembered fondly the last time we had been in a similar situation and was anxious to get back there again.

She gasped as our kiss broke and as I held her with one arm, I motioned for Angelina to come closer. I put my other arm around her waist. "Girls you are both wonderful kissers and it is too hard to call a winner here so I am just going to have to take the two of you at once!" I said. Actually that was only partly true - they both were excellent kissers and I couldn't choose between them, but I was also smart enough not to try. No matter who I picked, someone would lose, this way everyone (including me) wins. They didn't make me the office manager because I was stupid!

Both girls squealed at the idea and began shedding their clothes. I took a seat on my chair and watched as the girls stripped. I was anxious to see their Valentines lingerie and I wasn't disappointed. Jill wore a black shelf bra that left her nipples exposed and a tiny black matching panty. She had a black lace garter belt with a big red heart on one hip and lace topped stockings. Jill was a very sexy five foot eight inches tall with brown hair and eyes and a rocking 34C-27-40 body that made men drool. She certainly made me want her, especially in that Valentine's outfit.

Angelina, on the other hand, was shorter than Jill at five foot three inches, and she was blonde with hazel eyes. She had a very respectable 32C-24-33 body and tonight she sported the cutest set of pigtails which made her Valentines costume even cuter. She wore a white shelf-cup bra which, like Jill, left her nipples exposed and available. A matching white panty and a red ruffled mini-can-can skirt with a white ruffle at the bottom with her blonde pigtails made her seem like a little girl. It was very darling and so sexy.

"You girls look amazing." I said as they showed off their little outfits. I offered both girls a hand, then pulled them down onto the chair arms. This put their exposed and hard nipples right at the perfect height for me to begin playing with and chewing on. Both Jill and Angelina loved having their nipples licked and sucked and I was more than happy to do it. I moved back and forth between the two, giving each nipple an equal amount of attention while my hands were busy between their legs. I had slipped my hands under their panties and was busily fingering their drooling holes as I bit and chewed on their nipples.

It soon because apparent though, that our seating arrangement was hampering our fun so, at the girls suggestion, we moved to the floor where we could move around better. The girls got up and finished stripping out of their outfits, while I lay down on the floor on my back. The girls got down on their knees, facing my feet. they leaned over and Angelina took my cock out of my pants. The two girls went to gobbling my hard steel shaft, taking turns sucking and licking my cock and balls while I resumed fingering their wet holes, made easier now that there was no clothing in the way.

While Jill bobbed up and down on my cock, doing her best to suck me inside out, Angelina would give my balls and underneath a proper tongue bath. It felt incredible, having these girls tending to my aching cock. And I wasn't slouching in my responsibilities either. I had fingers in both of their pussies poking in and out and moving around inside of them doing whatever I could to drive them further up their respective mountains. I could hear the wet squelching of my fingers in their sloppy holes and the moans and whimpers as my fingers hit their favorite spots.

"Ohhh god, Jim, I want you inside me. Please fuck me!" Jill finally said as she came up for air after the second rotation.

Angelina moved off my cock and Jill wasted no time straddling me. I watched her face as she hovered over my stiff pole for a moment before slowly settling down on it. I felt myself enter her warm, wet tunnel and saw the expression of utter bliss as she felt her pussy filling with cock. She lowered herself until she sat completely on my legs, with as much of my eight inch cock in her as she could stuff in her hungry pussy. While Jill squirmed on the cock inside her, Angelina wasn't about to sit idly by. She moved around to my head and facing Jill she straddled my face, lowering herself just enough so that I could reach her juicy pussy with my tongue. I began lapping at Angelina's pussy and she groaned her satisfaction. She leaned forward and began licking Jill's bouncing tits as Jill slid up and down my pole.

I guess Jill had really gotten worked up both in watching Becky and with what I had already done to her because it didn't seem like very long before I heard her peak and then plummet over.

"Ohhh fuck! Oh God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she cried. I felt the warm rush of Jill's pussy juices and felt her clamp down on my cock as her orgasm slammed into her. Jill rode my cock as the power of her orgasm wracked her body. Angelina kept working her tits even as Jill was cumming which only gave her spinning mind more to try to process. Finally she was able to lean over and fall to the floor, freeing herself both from the cock inside her and Angelina's mouth on her tits.

Now that my cock was available, Angelina wanted her turn. She got off my face and was about to take Jill's place but I got up and moved Angelina into a "69" position over Jill's still trembling body. With Angelina's ass high in the air over Jill's face, I slid my well-lubricated cock into her in one slick motion. Angelina squealed happily as I entered her and then set to work licking at Jill's sensitized pussy.

Jill whimpered an objection, but when she saw that Angelina wasn't going to relent, Jill decided she'd return the favor and began licking Angelina's pussy as my cock pounded into it also. Angelina had to use her hands to hold herself up which put her at a disadvantage to Jill, a fact that Jill was quick to exploit, reaching up and tugging at Angelina's hanging tits and slapping them as I fucked her.

Pounding into Angelina's pussy while she was being licked and toyed with by Jill under her sent my devoted Angelina into orbit.

"Ohmygod! I'm cumming, Oh God, I'm cumming!" she screamed out, throwing her head back. I felt her body stiffen and her pussy walls grip my cock as she poured out pussy juice all over Jill, who had to slide out from under her quickly or drown! Angelina stayed on all fours, and I saw her legs quivering as her orgasm passed through her. I watched her as the last waves ended and she eased down onto the floor, rolling onto her back and laid there, panting. Jill moved around and the two girls began kissing each other, sharing the taste of her pussy juice and cleaning each other up with their tongues. It was really very hot seeing these two beauties making out on the floor in front of me.

"Hey, how about a kiss for the old man?" I said, playfully.

The two girls got up giggling and crawled on their hands and knees over to me, pushing me onto my back. Once on my back they began taking turns, kissing me and offering their tits to me to suck. These girls were insatiable! And I wasn't going to let anyone feel ignored or left out. So as these tasty treats were offered to me, I accepted.

"Hey you three, aren't you forgetting someone? Poor Diane is over here feeling like a piece of furniture." Becky said after awhile.

We stopped and the girls got up off the floor to sit on the couch next to Becky. I also rose to my feet and walked over to Diane.

Offering her my hand, I pulled her out of her chair to stand in front of me. "Well, Diane?" I asked.

"I... I... I don't know..." she said faltering. She shifted her weight on her feet nervously. I took both her hands in mine.

"Diane, you have seen how the four of us play. It's all innocent fun, there's nothing here except four friends having a good time with each other. We leave work out of it and just enjoy being with each other. That's the way I like it. Outside of work I don't want you to think of me as your boss or as Mr. Goodman. I am just Jim outside of the office and work hours," I said.

"Okay," she said, still not sounding very convinced.

"Diane it's up to you. I'm not going to pressure you into anything. I want you to want it too. If you aren't ready then I won't ask you again."

"No, it's... I... I do want to..." she said, letting her voice trail off without finishing her sentence.

I knew she wanted to as well. Her body was belying her true desires. Her mind might be telling her no, but her body was screaming yes. She stood there trembling with need and I could sense the excitement emanating from her. I could smell the desire and I felt her body wanting to give itself to me.

I decided to help her make up her mind. I reached up with one hand and placed it on her cheek softly and stroked her cheek. I slid my hand to the back of her head, running my fingers through her soft chestnut hair and pulling her face to mine. Then I kissed her long and deeply. That was the clincher that sealed the deal. Diane moaned into my mouth and I knew she was mine.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she surrendered and gave herself to me. I pulled her the rest of the way to me, crushing my body into hers and showing her what the other girls already knew. She melted in my arms and I took her to the floor. I laid her on her back on the floor with me on top still kissing her. Her skirt was too tight for me to lay between her legs so I straddled her, kissing her lips, then her neck and nibbling on her ear. Turns out that neck kisses were one of her "buttons".

"Ohhh..." she moaned as she turned her head to the side to give me better access to her soft neck. I kissed her again and worked my way down her neck to her shoulder. She was wearing a fairly conservative red button front blouse, so when I reached as far down as I could on her neck I rose up and took hold of the top button of her blouse.

I looked into her eyes and she softly nodded, so I unbuttoned the top button, pulling the material away so I could continue kissing on her. She put a hand on the back of my head which I took for a "keep going". I kissed along her collarbone to the V where they come together in front. I moved down, unbuttoning as I went kissing the freshly uncovered skin until I got to her red bra. I unbuttoned the button just below her bra and stopped, pulling the edges of her blouse apart. With her upper chest and the top of her bra uncovered, I began kissing the soft warm flesh paying particular attention to her cleavage and her pushed up tits.

"Ohhhh, Sirrrr..." she moaned louder now as she got more and more excited. I raised my head and looked at her and smiled.

"Jim." I said.

"Sorry, Jim," she said, with a shy little smile.

"That's better," I said, and went back to kissing her.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Once I had covered her chest with kisses, I looked up at her once more. I kept my eyes locked on hers as I finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled the material apart, exposing her completely from the waist up.

She looked up at me and saw that I approved of what I saw (why wouldn't I - she was beautiful!) and she felt more comfortable. She reached up and unfastened the front clasp of her bra opening it up and showing me her very nice tits.

Diane was the tallest of the four girls at five foot nine inches, but she was also the smallest busted. Still she measured a very delightful 34B-27-38. She had brown hair and soft brown eyes like Jill although her hair was a lighter shade than Jill's coffee brown.

I lowered my face down and took one of her hard, pink, crinkled nipples into my mouth and instantly found another "button" of hers. Diane moaned loudly and arched her back, thrusting her tits high in the air, holding them up as an offering to me. I bent to the task too, licking and sucking and chewing on the tasty treats with my mouth while my fingers dug into the milky meat.

Diane cooed and whimpered childlike as her flame grew into a raging fire. She writhed and twisted under my assault, running her fingers through my hair and pulling my face down onto her wanting me to take more of her into my mouth. I made a meal of her tender tits before I decided there was more to the buffet than just breast meat.

"Please..." she whimpered with a cute little pout as I pulled myself away from her panting tits. I just smiled and took hold of the black faux-leather mini skirt she was wearing, unzipping the side zipper and removing the restrictive item. With the hindrance gone, she was free to spread her legs much wider, which she did in quick order. She still wore her red panties but I was able to easily talk her out of them at this point, knowing that underneath the flimsy fabric, she was a steaming, smoldering cauldron of sexual promise.

Working her ridiculously tiny panties down her long legs and over her CFM heels, which I told her to keep on (a naked women in nothing but heels is so hot), she spread her legs once more and I got my first view of her baby-smooth shaved slit. She saw by my approving smile that I liked what I saw, so she reached between her legs with both hands and spread her puffy pussy lips to pull them apart and give me an even better view of her glistening pink interior.

Her invitation clear, I quickly buried my face in her sweet box. I love eating pussy and apparently from what the girls have told me, I'm pretty good at it! Well, so long as everyone has a good time. All I knew is that I wanted to taste this delicious new girl and this was my opportunity. I shoved my tongue deep into her and began lapping up the juices she had for me.

"Ohhhfuck! Ohmygod Jim! Ohhh yes! Right there! Oh godddd!" she screamed. Well that answered another question - Diane was a screamer. Another plus for her, as I love a girl who isn't shy or bashful about expressing her wants or feelings. I knew this girl was going to work out after all!

I set about eating this girl out good and proper, licking and lapping at her slit, sucking her clit into my mouth and holding it with my teeth and I flicked my tongue over the button, and poking into her hole with my tongue like a small cock. I used every trick I knew of and watched and listened for her reactions, taking note of the good ones and remembering what not to do as well.

I guess watching me with the other girls and seeing how they enjoyed themselves had really primed Diane, because as I worked her slobbering pussy, she lost her mind. She writhed and squirmed and twisted and bucked as my tongue drove her completely mad. Just to make sure she was mine from now on, I used the old double finger trick, shoving two fingers into her pussy as I had done to Becky.

Diane opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out. Instead her eyes got wide and she arched like a damn gymnast and the next thing I knew she squirted pussy juice out of her pussy like a firehose! I knew that some women squirted and had seen porn videos of it, but I had never seen it in person and certainly never been the cause of it. But here my new girl had just shot her love nectar halfway across my living room floor!

After making like a rainbow, Diane collapsed on the floor convulsing like an epileptic having a seizure. She lay on the floor spasming and babbling incoherently - I thought maybe I had broken her. I sat with her, comforting her and looking to the other girls to see if we needed to call someone. But they knew just what was going on and didn't seem too excited about it, which eased my mind some.

Diane started coming back and looked up at me weakly smiling. That's when I knew she was all right and then I decided that I really wanted to give her a Valentine's to remember. So without letting her come any further back, I laid her gently down on the floor and moved between her legs, spreading them wide.

I had yet to cum that night and my cock was screaming to play. It was time I had a little fun myself. So taking my cock in hand I scooted closer to Diane, rubbing my cockhead up and down in her hypersensitive slit. Diane protested weakly, unable to do anything more than softly moan, but I paid no heed to her whimpers. I pushed my cock between her soft pussy lips until I was right at the entrance to her tunnel. I could feel the searing heat from inside her. I gathered myself and then pressed forward. I opened her up and felt my cock slip past her entrance until the head popped in.

Diane moaned unintelligibly as she felt me open her up and I let her adjust to my size before proceeding. After a couple moments I shoved slowly forward. Diane moaned again, her pitch and volume growing the further in I went. She was plenty slick and lubed, that wasn't the problem. I don't know her love life history in full detail, but apparently I was on the bigger end of those that she had had. As I stretched her and filled her with steel-hard cock, she felt like she was being split apart. She grabbed at the floor scratching it with her nails when she couldn't find anything to hang on to. She arched her back to ease my entry and thrust her hips forward.

I took hold of her hips as I continued pushing in. Diane's moans had gotten more desperate and frantic as I got deeper into her. I felt her pussy stretching, trying to accommodate me, trying to take me in. After what must have seemed like forever to her, I finally got fully inside her and my balls came to rest on her ass. I rested for a moment completely engulfed in her, before I pulled out slowly. Once I was completely out of her, I went back in, this time faster since she had already been stretched and opened up. I went in easier this time and I began pumping in and out of her at this point.

Diane's moans became rhythmic moans of pleasure as I moved in and out of her pussy. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Ohhh, Jim, fuck me, fuck me hard, baby!" she said. She reached her hands up to toy with her nipples, now hard as pebbles, while I pounded her pussy.

She wanted a hard fuck, I was just the guy to give it to her. I pulled out all the stops then and I began to thrust into her with all I had. I fucked her savagely, brutally, and animalistically. I didn't hold anything back - I was going to fuck a hole in her.

Diane grunted every time I bottomed out in her pussy, my weight on her squeezing the wind out of her a bit. She wrapped her legs around me and kept right with me, though. She was enjoying the savagery just as much as I was. This girl liked it rough and hard! I had to give it to her - she may be shy and reserved with her clothes on, but get her out of them and she's a fuck monster! But even I wasn't prepared for what happened next.

"Fuck me with that hard cock you bastard! Give me all of it! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like you own me!" she screamed. The obscenities and language that came out of this mild-mannered girl shocked everyone there. I looked up and the girls were all sitting on the couch with their hands over their mouths and their eyes wide. No one could believe our little Diane had such a filthy mouth on her!

I pounded her pussy into hamburger as she lay there wanting more. It seemed like the harder I pounded into her, the better she liked it. But such a pace is not sustainable by either of us and I could feel her getting close to another crashing orgasm. A couple more hard stabs and she reached her peak

"Ohhh fuuuuck!" she screamed, grabbing my arms as she plunged over the edge. She poured her sweet juices out around my cock once more and they ran down the crack of her ass to puddle under her. I was also at my limit and as she burst into her orgasm I was about to crest.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I said, pulling out of her.

Diane opened her mouth ready to accept my load and a couple quick jerks and I shot the first spurts of white hot cum into her mouth. I tried getting it all in her mouth but a man in the middle of a hard cum isn't a very accurate shot and some of it hit her face and onto her chest. But she didn't seem to mind much. She just smiled and wiped it onto her finger to lick it off. She took me back into her mouth and sucked hard, trying to drain me completely of my seed. She pulled me slowly out of her mouth her lips sealed around my cock tight so she wouldn't spill a drop. She sucked me clean and with her tongue took the last couple drops of cum from the tip before letting me go. Then she proceeded to lick up the cum that fell onto her tits and chest.

Diane crawled over to me on her hands and knees until she was right in front of me she put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I hope I fit in the office better now," she whispered sexily in my ear.

I stood up, pulling her up with me and walked her over to the couch. Sitting her in the couch with my other lovelies and stood in front of all of them.

"Girls you are all wonderful employees and very good friends," I said, "I have a little gift for each of you. You see, I knew before any of you that I would have you to myself tonight. I knew Bob would be spending tonight with his wife, and Tom told me of his plans a few days ago. So I went out and got all of you a little something."

"Really? You got us presents?" Angelina asked.

"Yes, wait here and I will be right back with them," I said and I went into the bedroom to get the four presents, each wrapped in brightly colored Valentines wrapping paper. I came back in the room and passed out the gifts.

"But we didn't get you anything Jim," Becky said.

"Yeah you didn't say anything about gifts!" Jill said.

"Don't worry girls, you already gave me something more valuable than money could ever buy," I said, Now open your gifts! I want to see what you think of them!" The girls tore into their packages.

"A vibrator!" Angelina exclaimed.

"I got one too!" Jill said.

"That's right girls. I got each one of you a top of the line vibrator. This is Valentines Day, a day for love and lovers. So I got each of you a little lover. Now when you use it you will remember me and the time we have had tonight."

"How very thoughtful, Jim, but our party is only getting started. I think I speak for the rest of the girls here when I tell you this party is going to go on a lot longer! After all, if the four of us can't wear you out like you wear out each one of us..." she smiled. Then four girls descended on me and the party kicked into high gear after that.

We fucked and sucked, teased and toyed, in every configuration and combination we could mathematically come up with. Sometimes I would sit a round out resting while the girls played. We went into the wee hours of the morning, then because none of the girls was fit to drive, I told them they could stay the night with me. After drawing straws I ended up with Becky and Diane in bed with me, Jill sleeping on the fold out sofa, and Angelina in the guest bedroom. I made sure each girl was comfortable and warm before I turned in and yes, each got a good night kiss!

The next day being Sunday, none of the girls was in any rush to get home. I made breakfast for everyone and we sat around and talked and enjoyed each other's company before the girls had to get home so they could clean up and get ready for work on Monday.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.



Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments