Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After hours party

1
0 Comments 0
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
We meet this other dude and have a nice evening of drinking and some dancing. You take turns with us both, including some slow dances. Soon it is closing time and you offer us both a night cap back at your place which, we both accept.

Once we arrive, you ask us to pour a drink and put some music on while you freshen up. The music is soft and slow. You return without your jacket on, revealing to us that under your tank top you aren't wearing a bra. The mood is light and we sit for a bit to chat. You ask him to dance, which he readily accepts, taking your hand and pulling you to him, both of you swaying to the music. I sit back and watch as you lean into him, kissing him lightly at first before adding a bit of passion to the kiss. You pull away and take my hand, and begin to dance with me while he watches, you lean in and kiss me passionately.

He cuts in and pulls you to him once again. You take my hand and pull me along. I take up position behind you as he pulls you to him. The three of us dance and sway together, you sandwiched between us. As the dancing continues we press closer and closer to you. I don't know if you can feel him, but I know you can feel my hardness pressing against your ass.

You take turns kissing us, turning your head to me for a nice tongue dance, before turning back to him for a deep kiss. Our hands are roaming up and down your body and you are doing the same to us.

The dancing continues with more than swaying hips, now there is grinding. The movements are pushing your skirt up little by little and soon it is revealed to us that you are not wearing panties either.

The room is getting very hot, but none of us want to stop the dancing. There is passion in the dance with the pace being controlled by the slow beat of the music. You break away and dance away from us. You continue to dance as you slowly lift your shirt up over your head, showing us your awesome tits and harden nipples. Using your hands you play with them, teasing us both. Slowly your hands drift down to your skirt and unzip. With slow movements of your hips, the skirt falls away on its own, leaving you in just your heels and thigh highs.

You shake your tits at us, turning and swaying, showing off your sexy body, before dancing back to us. You press up to me and kiss me as your hands start the process of undressing me, pulling my shirt off and reaching for my pants, stripping me bare. With a little tug on my cock, you pull me with you as you turn your attention to him. I press into you from behind, my dick placed between your ass cheeks. I slowly grind and sway with you as you undress him until he too is nude.

Soon we are all pressed tightly together again, me pressed against your back and him to the front. Our breathing is heavy. The movement is still slow but we are all pressing tighter and tighter together. Im sucking on your neck and shoulders and he is kissing you deeply. No words are said.

Even though the music is slow, our hips are all starting to move a little quicker. I dont know where his cock is rubbing against you but it seems to be having a strong affect on you. My cock is still wedged in between your cheeks. Soon we are all moaning a bit, gasping for air.

Soon the moment is here, the pressure is mounting. With a deep sigh, you whisper you are cumming. You shudder and shake as you have your release. You let out a soft moan as your orgasm over takes you.

Your orgasm triggers ours. I moan and start shooting cum all over your back and ass. I reach down with my hands and squeeze your ass tighter around my cock, milking the cum from my body all over yours. I hear him grunt as he too releases over the front of you.

We pull tighter together as our orgasms subside, needing one another to help hold us up as our knees have weakened. Light kisses from you for both of us as our breathing starts to return to normal.
He and I escort you to the couch for a drink and chit chat. Soon we start kissing your neck and ears, taking turns to kiss your lips. Our heads work about the side of your body we are sitting by. Soon both our heads bump as we each take a tit into our mouth. Nibbling and sucking, biting and pulling with our lips and teeth. Our hands wrestle for position at your pussy. One of us rubs your clit while the other dips a finger or two inside.

Soon enough, I drop to my knees between yours, pushing them wide, I kiss my way up your thighs towards your heated core. I see your lips are full and opened and wet with anticipation. I take a long lick from the bottom up to your clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. I suck and chew on each lip, tugging on them. I make a plunge with my tongue tasting your passion, fluttering around inside you. I use my hands to spread your lips wide as I plunge in and out.

I look up between your thighs, he is groping your tits. He kisses you deeply then moves about to your neck and chest and nipples. I see him sucking at your skin as he moves. Little red marks appear.

I get into eating your pussy. Fingers start digging into you as I lick and suck your pussy.

BiancaTorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaTorres

I lick your juices from around your pussy. I pull your clit between my teeth, tug it and suck it into my mouth, and flick my tongue on it. Your body responds from the attention from both above and below. I soon settle on your clit and start finger fucking you with three digits. I curl them upwards looking for that magic spot. I feel your body shake and soon you grab my head and pull me tighter to you as you cum. He adds to the intensity by kissing you deep as your orgasm washes over you. I remove my fingers and suck and lick your cum from you. Soon you are sensitive and push me away. But I take one last long lick making you jump.

We don't give you a chance to rest, we help you up and bend you over the arm of the couch. He kneels in front of you, offering his cock to your lips. I move behind you and slip my dick inside your wetness. Soon he and I change positions, me giving you my dick to suck as he takes a turn fucking you.

This continues for a bit until the pleasure mounts deep inside me. I'm in your pussy, holding your hips as my pace picks up. I'm there, no stopping now. I plunge deep one last time and cum. I pump my cock in and out, squeezing my orgasm out and feeding it to your fuck hole.

I barely finish when he pushes me aside and slips his dick inside and fucks you quickly before he adds his spunk to mine deep inside you. He pulls out and we see your pussy is gaping and dripping with cum. Surprising me and especially you, he drops to his knees and starts licking you from behind, pushing your thighs open even more as he feasts on your cream pie. He is soon fucking you with his tongue and fingers, pushing you over the edge once again.

He stands and helps you up, guiding you to sit on his once again hard dick. I watch as you slowly lover yourself onto him, grinding your hips, until you have all of him inside you. You lean forward resting your hands on his shoulders as you start moving up and down on him. I see your pussy lips open and close with each thrust. Being daring, I reach a finger into your pussy along side his dick and drag some of the cum from you. I press my finger against your puckered hole, gently pushing into you. I feel his cock sliding in and out of you through the membrane separating your pussy from your ass.

Soon I am finger fucking your ass with two as you relax to the new sensations. My dick is hard once again and decide its time to take this fuck fest to a new level. I ask him to pull out so I can lube myself up. He is full of surprises for just as my head enters you, he slips his cockhead back inside also. You let a scream as our two cockheads are inside your pussy. There is small movements between the three of us which slowly works both of us deep inside you. We move slowly as you adjust to the fullness. It seems to drive you insane with pleasure you cum once again. We hold still as your recover.

It is time as I pull out of your pussy and move up and position myself at your ass. He pulls you down to him and kisses you and whispers encouraging words. I grab your cheeks and spread them as I push my dick against you. There is resistance, but with the fuck juices on my cock, the head penetrates. He stays deep inside as I start to push and pull, little by little working myself deep inside you. You are extremely tight, both naturally and because your pussy is full of cock too.

He and I start moving in sync, him deep, me only with the head in, then reversing me deep him with only the head in. We piston in and out of you like this. You have relaxed and now enjoying the DP action. You are wired and begging us to fuck you harder. I slap your ass and pull your hair , arching your back which offers your tits to his mouth. There is no stopping us now. Soon our thrusts are both deep at the same time, pulling out together and back in. He loses control first and shoots his cum. I hold deep inside to allow him to finish his cum.. His cock is rubbing hard against mine and I feel him pulsing as he spurts his seed inside you. Its too much for me and I start pushing and pulling until I too cum, deep in your ass.

We rest for a long while before we separate. We all have a drink before he gets dressed. With a handshake to me he heads for the door. You, the gracious hostess, still naked in heels and thigh highs, walk him out onto the porch to give a proper goodnight kiss to him. You wave to him one last time as he leaves.

I'm standing at the sliding doors, looking out onto the deck. It has snowed and I see something. You walk up to me, giggling, telling me not only was it hot fucking a stranger, but we never learned his name. I say if you think that was hot, check this out. You look down and see the footprints in the snow by the doors. Seems we had a peeping tom or two watching us. Hmmm, wonder who that could have been....male and/or female or a whole group. Too bad we didn't see them earlier, we could have invited them in, if for nothing more than to hand them a camera to record the evening. We head off to bed for much needed rest.

Published 
Written by onelongtongue65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors