Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After the honeymoon

"Jane and Keith came back from their honeymoon."

36
10 Comments 10
21.8k Views 21.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I had continued with life as normal and remember the night I had with Jane and Keith.

They had gone on a three-week honeymoon to the Caribbean and kept in contact with me the whole time. They sent me pictures of themselves on the beach. She sent me a few nude pictures and even some pictures of them having sex. It was interesting for me to know that they were so open with me and treated me like a best friend.

About two weeks later, on my way home from work, I got a text from Jane.

"Hey honey, we, as you can see, are having loads of fun. The one thing that keeps popping up is you. Keith really likes you and obviously, I do too. We would love it if you joined us for a full out threesome. Not me and you with Keith on the side, I want to be fucked by both of you at the same time. Maybe I can even try double penetration for you both. That would be hot. Anyway, we are getting back Thursday and I was thinking you can come around Friday and spend the whole weekend with us."

I was a bit shocked by this revelation, but at the same time quite flattered. I didn't quite know what to say so I just sent back a kiss emoji.

Thursday rolled along and I got a text that they had arrived back. I got a separate message from Keith telling me how much he couldn't wait to play together with me. For some reason, I got a hard on thinking about it. I never thought of myself as bi, but knowing we would be touching when we both fucked his wife turned me on.

---

It was Friday morning and I got a text inviting me to lunch with my friends. I arrived just as they did and he hugged me warmly in greeting. From her, I got a full-blown kiss. It was soft and passionate and her hand rested firmly on my chest.

We ate together, getting reacquainted. Jane had her hand on my crotch most of the time and we seemed to get along so well. By the time we finished, we were like old friends.

We walked a short distance to their house, a nice comfortable looking place. We went inside and Jane led me by the hand up the stairs. I sat on the bed as I watched her strip down to her lingerie. She looked amazing.

Keith had already stripped off naked and I watched as he stood behind her and started to touch her up. She looked really turned on, which in turn just turned me on. I stripped off quickly and stood in front of her. I kissed her as her hand wrapped around my hard cock.

I watched as she got to her knees in front me and took my cock into her mouth. She started sucking me hard as her husband came and stood next to me. She smiled up at both of us, taking turns on sucking each of our cocks. She then took both our cocks and started to lick and suck on them both at the same time. The tips of our cocks were pressed together and pushed onto her mouth.

Keith moved away and pulled his wife up. He unclasped her bra and pulled down her panties. He picked her up and placed her lovingly on the bed. I watched him penetrate her pussy and start pounding her hard and fast.

I climbed up onto the bed and pushed my cock into her mouth. She looked up at me lovingly and sucked my cock. I didn't need to move much as her husband fucking her made her rock back and forth sucking me.

After a few minutes, Keith and I switched places. I got to fuck his wife as he got sucked off. I forgot how hot and wet her pussy was. I was in heaven and they both seemed like they were too. Soon it became clear that it was going to be too much. I pulled out and pulled at my nuts. I loved edging and they both smiled at me.

"Honey, how's about you suck him off for a bit."

I was shocked at her, she was telling her husband to suck me off.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

He seemed eager at the chance. He jumped off the bed to get to his knees in front of me. He wrapped his lips around my cock and sucked me like a pro, it was not his first time.

I started to get into it and started to fuck his mouth as his wife sat on the edge of the bed and played with herself. She seemed to relish the fact that her husband was sucking me. Not in a cuckold sort of way, she just really seemed to get off from it.

I pulled away from him and climbed back on top of her. She held me close and wrapped her arms and legs around me as I fucked her. With each thrust of my cock, she groaned into my ear.

"Fuck me, baby, I love you. You make me feel so good. Fuck, yes, just like that, pound my cunt."

She turned me on so much that I just wanted to cum deep inside her, but she had other ideas. She gently pushed me off her and told her husband to lay back on the bed. I watched as she straddled his lap and slid down onto his cock.

"Come, honey. Push your cock in my pussy beside him. I was to be fucked in the pussy by both of you at the same time."

I had never thought of such a thing, but it turned me on. I climbed on top of her, sliding my cock into her pussy beside her husband's. I could feel his cock pushed up against mine inside her. It was a tight fit as we stretched out her pussy. She was lying flat on top of her husband, making out with him as we both fucked her pussy.

She groaned and whimpered into his mouth and groaned even louder as I slipped my thumb into her butthole.

"Oh, fuck yes, finger my ass as you both fuck me. I want to feel your finger all the way inside my ass and then you can fuck it. I want to feel both my holes filled."

I couldn't resist the offer and pulled my cock from her pussy right away. I gently pushed my cock against her as and felt her push back against me.

As soon as my cock entered her ass, she started to shake. Her body convulsed till she collapsed on her husband’s body.

"Okay guys, now both of you fuck me hard. Pound me for all you're worth and when you are ready, cum inside me. I want to feel both of you cumming inside me."

Keith and I both seemed to get spurred on and I could feel him slamming up into her as I fucked her ass as hard as I could. We both seemed to build up a rhythm, fucking her hard. As my cock slammed into her ass, he pulled his cock from her pussy. As he pushed up into her pussy, I pulled my cock from her ass. All the time Jane screamed and groaned, clearly enjoying herself.

Keith started to groan and I knew he wouldn't last. I pound that ass as hard as I could, hoping to cum the same time as him, but it was too late. He let out a loud moan and I swear I could feel him cum inside her. The pressure against her ass as he came was too much and I came deep inside her tight ass.

We all seemed to collapse, my cock falling out of her ass. I rolled off the couple and lay back panting. We all lay there, exhausted by what we had just done. We seemed to lay next to each other an age before Keith spoke up.

"That was amazing. I hope we can do that again." He looked over at me. "You are staying the night, right? I'm sure Jane will want to have another go with you and I would sure love to watch it."

---

That was last year. Now, we are in a full three-way relationship. Well, almost. Jane and I are lovers. Sometimes her husband watches, sometimes he doesn't. Same with sex, sometimes he joins in, sometimes he doesn't. All I can say is that they are still very much in love. Me having access into their relationship seems to just heighten their love for one another. I'm glad I can help.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments