Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alexius' First Threesome

"It was her first time with her two best friends"

5
1 Comment 1
25.0k Views 25.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Since Rich and Alexius’ webcam encounter a few months ago, things hadevolved between the two. Callie, being the always supportive and open girlfriend she was, was fine with the arrangement. Every now and again Alexius and Rich would spend time together, go for coffee and dinner dates. Of course, there’d always be the sexual tension between the two, which would lead to some sort of sexual encounter from time to time.

Callie and Alexius had hooked up a few times, but so far it had only happened while they were somewhat inebriated which made Callie feel bad in some ways. She wanted a sober encounter with her best friend, but at the same time was hesitant thinking it would damage their friendship or make things awkward. That all changed the day following Valentine’s Day. Due to their equally hectic weekday schedules, Rich decided he’d make them dinner for Valentine’s Day and surprise them with a few small gifts.

The following night, both girls came home together; the plan was to stay in and watch movies. They all settled in the bedroom to watch the movie on the TV there. Within minutes of the movie starting Rich suggested that they should all massage each other, which went without any objection. Unbeknownst to him, his two favourite ladies had previously discussed how they’d torment him and tease him.

He quickly got undressed and wrapped a towel around himself. Whenever this was the case Callie would usually rip off his towel and just leave him there naked, unashamed since both girls had already had sex with him. This time Rich joked, “If the towel comes off tonight, it’s staying off, and someone’s taking care of me.”

Callie and Alexius laughed as they both started to tug on his towel trying to make him blush. He let it go and lay down.

For the next half hour or so, they took turns at massaging each other, first starting with the back and legs, then the front. It was all very relaxed, as they felt comfortable with each other.

Rich lay down to keep watching the movie while Callie and Alexius cuddled up next to him on both sides. A few kisses were exchanged and when Callie and Alexius started making out over Rich, he began to get aroused. His cock grew as Callie gingerly traced her fingers against it. Alexius looked on with a slight smile on her lips. As she leaned it to kiss Rich, Callie engulfed his now swollen member in her mouth. He moaned into Alexius’ mouth. She broke off the kiss and looked down to see her best friend sucking off Rich.

Callie then kissed Rich and Alexius took her place. As she slowly took him into her mouth, Callie let off a soft moan of approval. She had seen her boyfriend fuck a girl before and found it arousing to see him intimate with someone else.

Before he knew it, both Callie and Alexius were fondling his cock and balls - licking, teasing, sucking, and kissing. Every now and again, they’d both tongue the head of penis and make out a bit. Callie shifted to his face and whispered into his ear:

“You like getting your cock sucked by two hot girls, don’t you?”

“Mmmmm,” is all Rich could muster, still in shock that this was happening.

SalomeJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeJones

He’d fantasized of this before, he knew it would eventually happen, but he honestly didn’t expect that tonight was going to be the night!

Rich then quickly grabbed Alexius’ legs and threw her back as he crouched on the side of the bed. Callie moved behind her and kissed her as Alexius rested her back between Callie’s legs. They’d furiously make out, suck on each other’s nipples and smile as Rich began to lick up and down her slit.

“Mmmmm, she tastes so good,” he said looking at Callie, his chin already slightly coated with wetness.

He loved eating out, the taste, the reactions, the short breaths…it all gave him a thrill!

Alexius’ body was arching as she lay there between her two best friends. Rich sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue, letting off little moans every time he tasted her sweet juices drip into his mouth. He knew Alexius loved tasting herself so he kissed her so that she could savour her delicious sweetness from his tongue.

Callie then blurted out, “I want to see you two fuck!”

Both Alexius and Rich were slightly caught off guard, but as they continued to make out and touch each other, Callie just lay back and watched.

Rich was going from Alexius’s strong kisses to sucking her pristine nipples. Her tight body was hovering above him, her hands exploring his muscular chest and arms and every so softly caressing his seven-inch prick.

She threw her leg over him and guided his cock to her increasingly wet opening. As he slowly pushed his member in Callie re-positioned herself for a better view and Rich then slammed his entire dick into Alexius. She threw her head back with a moan as her pink walls hugged his member deep inside of her.

Her slender body beautifully shaded by the low light and her long wine coloured hair draped over her shoulders made it a sight to remember. As she rode on, Callie leaned in and played with her perky breasts.

Her moans motivating him to fuck her harder, he slammed his cock in and out of her tightness at a furious pace. Callie was smiling, licking her lips as she watched the show being performed before her eyes – on her own bed.

Rich grabbed Alexius by the waist and threw her on her back; Callie crept up next to her and was running her hands all over her body. She seductively massaged her breasts, her stomach, grabbing her legs and finally kissing her boyfriend.

She could see Rich was started to near his end, she looked at him and told him, “Cum inside of her.”

Surprised, Rich asked if she was sure; their rule was no coming inside anyone else, but she nodded her head with her usual sly and innocent smile.

A few pumps deep into Alexius and Rich could feel himself getting harder as he began to erupt and fill her with his seed. Callie hummed with excitement; Rich, now sweaty, panted with a long sigh of satisfaction. Alexius lay there, out of breath and with a look of great satisfaction as she reveled in the fact that she had just had her first male-female-female threesome.

Published 
Written by Dickie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments