Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Never Ever

"Amy would never do such a thing... or would she?"

27
11 Comments 11
19.7k Views 19.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I was escorted into the room blindfolded, guided by a familiar hand through what I sensed to be a very large crowd.  While I walked, countless hands touched me as I navigated a human gauntlet before being stopped and turned. Someone moved closer to me from behind and placed their hands on my hips, pausing momentarily before continuing and gently lifting my sundress. I raised my arms above my head to allow its removal, revealing for everyone present that it was my only garment. A deep voice whispered in my ear and directed me to sit on a firm, padded piece of furniture, which I did. 

I sat nervously waiting for something or someone to break the deafening silence, but not knowing just when or who that might be.  Finally, a strong hand slid beneath the hair on the back of my neck and a new voice whispered in my ear to extend my hand.  Reaching out tentatively, another hand met mine, rotating it palm up. No sooner had I done so than I felt the substantial weight of a large penis being placed upon it.  It was semi-erect from the feel and I closed my fingers around it firmly.  

I enjoyed the size of it and how my small hand barely wrapped around it.  Stroke by stroke, it grew rapidly harder in my grip, confirming that its owner was pleased by my actions. Two strong arms now wrapped my torso from behind, cupping my breasts from below before lightly pinching my small nipples which hardened immediately in response. I had never been with two men at the same time before. 

Extending my free arm, I welcomed  another penis, this one already quite hard and greedy to be attended to.  As I stroked it, I turned my head back the other direction and opened my mouth to welcome the first cock to my parted lips. I circled the head of it with my tongue to wet it before opening my jaw wider and extending my tongue to signal I was ready. My lips were rewarded as they welcomed their new partner and enjoyed the sensation of hugging its generous girth as it slid through them while I pumped the second cock faster.  

It didn't take long until I the cock in my mouth began contracting, delivering the salty taste of semen that escaped my lips and flowed down my chin before dripping between my breasts.  The hands that supported them massaged it over them until they grew sticky.  With his ejaculation over, the leadoff hitter withdrew himself and allowed me to focus on the additional suitors. 

One after another, I took numerous new cocks into each hand, using my mouth to assist in alternating fashion while I relived each of its milky payload. One of the strangers finally broke the cycle by pushing me gently onto my back and pressing my legs up and open.  With my head hanging back off of the furniture, I was entered simultaneously at both ends of my petite body. I'd never been double teamed before.  I loved it. 

The cock in my mouth was thick and it stretched my delicate jaw nearly to its limit. Meanwhile, the thrusting from below me pushed air though my nostrils with each stroke while my hands vigorously worked new cocks at each side of me.  Eventually, one of my hands began to grow slick and wet when a generous amount of cum flowed over it and between my fingers, the cock that delivered it beating like a heart in my grip.  

Reaching up, I wiped my hand on my breasts before feeling the cock in my mouth begin throbbing. Gasping and struggling to contain its payload, I was relieved to feel it withdrawn and lain across my cheek to finish. A warm trickle ran back across my cheek and down toward my ear. It was now that my blindfold was removed, allowing me to finally gaze out into the dimly lit room around me, my eyes trying to adjust. 

Men. Lots of men was all I could see. All of them naked and gathered around me awaiting the turn they had each come here for.  Most of them already had erections, stroking themselves as a warmup and preparing for their moment with me. I was quickly brought back into focus as the stranger fucking me withdrew from my pussy and shot his generous load up my torso and across my tits, spurt after spurt of his warm, whiteness criss-crossing my body while I watched.  

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

The crowd moved closer to me now and a particularly well endowed alpha pushed his way to the front.  Opening my legs he stepped into position and without a word attempted entering me.  My tiny pussy fought back, resisting him until he rubbed the pool of cum on my belly down over my waxed slit to lubricate me and tried again. This time success was his as I felt him part me.  

I moaned loudly as I was fucked.  Several men held me down for him, as if he needed it, his long deep strokes bottoming out in me as my petite little pussy strained to accept him. Turning my head to the side, I sucked cock after cock to their climax, not caring if they came inside or outside of me.  Finally, I felt a familiar throbbing as the monster cock that pinned me filled my deepest place.  

The alpha withdrew and I was immediately rolled over by several men, my hips then pulled up to elevate them, while my head was pushed down to satisfy another cock.  Two hands secured my hips firmly before my ass suddenly burned, plundered by an average sized dick that took it without asking. With his thumb in my crack, the bastard fell into pace until I felt myself grow slicker from his all too quick delivery.   

I was pulled to my feet again and a muscular stranger took a seat in my place, his hand stroking his substantial tool and holding it vertically. I turned away from him before lowering myself onto it, my cum lubricated ass easily welcoming him inside me. He reclined backward with me held to his chest, his hands covering my tits while he test fucked me with tiny hip thrusts.  

I now watched with apprehension as the largest cock of the night stepped forward from the crowd sporting a veinous, bulging foot long wonder that was clearly to be the main event.  He cradled my legs under my calves as he moved himself into position, my body controlled from below for him as he began his penetration. Inch by inch, he slowly coaxed himself deeper into me. Inside, I could feel him sliding against the cock in my ass, fighting for any space he could find.  Instinctively, I lay further back and allowed my legs to be pressed higher, surrendering myself totally. I'd never been doubled penetrated in this way before either. 

A hand now slid under my chin and tipped my head back.  I opened my mouth and rotated my head to the side to willingly complete my first triple penetration. Helplessly controlled, my body quivered as it gave itself to the trio who rhythmically pumped it from all angles.  I sensed my breasts growing colder, then realized it was from a line of men, each stepping up in turn to stroke themselves to ejaculation upon me.  I blindly pressed my creamy white breasts together for them, massaging them seductively and pinching my nipples. 

My trio of penetrators synchronized their movements in and out of me now, each moving more urgently toward their individual fulfillment while I struggled for air.  Exhausted and my tiny body spent, each of them took a final trust before holding themselves deep inside me and filling their chosen orifice.  My little body bucked and thrashed reciprocally for them with an explosive orgasm, crazed by the sensation of three cocks throbbing and pumping inside it.  

I had taken on all suitors, which looked to be about 40.  Lying motionless now except for my heaving chest, I watched each man dress and leave one by one until I lay sweaty, sticky and alone.  

My husband stepped forward out of the shadows now and toweled me off before dropping my sundress back over my head to cover me. Helping me to my feet, he walked me out of the room and closed the door behind us.  It had been my first and last gang bang.  I'd always said I would never do such a thing... EVER.

Until I did.

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments