Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Ancient Greek Surprise

"Adam brings home an ancient Greek God sex artifact which takes them on a godly sex adventure"

17
8 Comments 8
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

Author's Notes

"This story explores fantasies of gender role reversal, bi-sexual experience and living out a group sex fantasy with the assistance of the Greek God Eros."

"You spent what on this?" asked Cynthia angrily.

"I thought it was a fun souvenir," Adam said.

"Well, it sure is interesting,” Cynthia admitted. Adam had just come back from a business trip. He always liked to find folk art souvenirs at local antique stores. This time he had brought back what he thought was one of his best scores. He’d been to the island of Cyprus which happened to be the place where there used to be a large cult dedicated to the Greek Goddess Aphrodite and her mischievous son Eros.

Adam liked to learn about the local folklore and history of the places he visited. At one of the markets where they sold antiques (or items that they tried to pass for them), he had bought what could only be described as a wooden phallus. This was the reason for his excitement and Cynthia’s skepticism. "Look at what I got you!" Adam said excitedly.

"Hmm... a penis," Cynthia said dryly. "Just what I needed. Did you miss the memo that girls prefer perfume, diamonds, and designer handbags?" 

Adam smiled, he knew she was joking. Or at least, Cynthia wasn’t really into those kinds of things.

"This is not just any penis. This once belonged to the ancient cult of Aphrodite, the Greek Goddess of Love," Adam said.

"You’ve got to be kidding! Well, who knows where that thing might have been," Cynthia said wryly.

Adam smiled. "A lot can happen indeed in 2000 years," he said.

"And you paid $1000 for this?"

"Well, it’s a piece of history and I thought it would enhance our bedroom decor," Adam said. 

"Yeah right, as if I need more than one dick in the bedroom."

"Now, now, no need to get personal. But I can give you some if you want?" Adam pushed Cynthia down on the bed. She pretended to resist, but that melted away quickly as he started kissing her. He’d been gone for two weeks, and she had missed his intimacy. 

"How about if this dick gives you some pleasure to make up for my poor judgment of presents?" 

Cynthia pretended to pout a bit but quickly gave in. Adam started caressing her thighs and kissing her body. She could feel by his passion that he’d missed her too. That was perhaps the one good thing about all his travels. It kept their relationship exciting. Adam slowly moved his hand inside her slip and started playing with her bush. She was all-natural, and Adam liked it that way. Cynthia repositioned herself to give Adam’s magic hand better access. She always loved the way his magic fingers pleased her and she felt her wetness growing.

"Excuse me, darling, hold on a minute. Duty calls." Adam’s phone went off. Poor timing. 

"Hello," he said. "Oh, hey, how are you? Oh no, it’s a good time, we can talk. I was just unpacking, that can wait." 

"Oh really?" Cynthia thought, "you’ve got to be kidding me." Adam walked out of the room talking to god knows who about some boring work-related thing. Couldn’t that wait?

Cynthia picked up Adam’s souvenir and looked it over. It was very well made indeed. Must have been olive or some other hardwood. The detail was amazing, the thick veins, the pointy head, and scrotum that doubled as a base. It’s like an ancient dildo, but also a piece of art. Adam took his time and Cynthia got bored waiting. She started fingering herself and absent-mindedly moving the tip of the ancient object around her wet lips. It felt as if there was some warmth radiating from the wood and every time it touched her flesh it gave her a strange but pleasant sensation like butterflies fluttering around. “Not unpleasant at all,” Cynthia thought. Perhaps those Greeks were on to something.

She became increasingly excited and started rubbing the object slowly around her swollen wet lips, every once in a while touching her clit, which gave her a little pleasant shock that made her jump. "Hmm, perhaps I should have washed this thing first," she thought. But, she couldn’t help herself. It was as if there was some invisible force that created a desire to get this penis object inside her. She tried to resist but couldn’t, and then she did it. Or perhaps it did it!? Suddenly, the phallus was deep inside her. Perhaps it was her two-week drought and the excitement with Adam, but this felt really good, yet different. This was not your regular sex toy feeling, this had a strange effect on her. She felt orgasmic energy radiating up her spine and exploding into her head.

"Are you alright?" Adam called. "Are you leaving anything for me?" He had heard Cynthia’s climactic screams and gasps and had quickly ended the call so as not to embarrass himself with his caller. "Sorry, kids are getting home and being loud" (which was a lie). Adam walked into the bedroom and froze.

"What’s going on here?" he asked angrily.

"What do you mean?" Cynthia asked. "You’re the one who left me hanging."

"Yeah, and then you have a back-up lover hidden underneath the bed?" Adam said.

"What?" Cynthia said in confusion.

"Who is that stranger next to you?" Cynthia looked to the side and saw a tan and muscular naked man lying next to her, smiling at the two of them. She jumped out of bed in shock.

"Hello, I am Eros," the stranger said, "son of Aphrodite. Thank you for bringing me back to life. As a reward, I will give you a 24-hour Greek Orgy experience." 

Both Cynthia and Adam stood there stunned. Out of nowhere, this man had appeared in their bedroom. He was shortish, had dark curly hair, muscular legs, and a strong upper body. He also had what seemed to be an above-average penis for his body size and stature. He did look just like a Greek God.

"What just happened? Who did you say you are? Eros? How is that possible?" Adam gasped.

"Oh, to make a long story short," Eros said, "Nemesis the goddess of retribution didn’t care for the pass I made at her at one of our Orgies. She can get a bit harsh in her punishments and she saw it fit to shrink me down to my penis as my punishment. The only way the spell could be broken is when my penis would be inserted in one of my demi-god descendants. So, nice to meet you, Cynthia," Eros said. "I gather it has been a while, so even though you are related to my off-spring I think we’re probably far enough removed to be in the clear." He continued to lay in their bed calmly with a cheerful boyish smile.

"Was I just brought to an amazing orgasm by my great great great grandfather?" Cynthia thought. She tried to not dwell on it, as Eros didn’t look a day over twenty-one electrifying the bedroom with his erotic energy.  

"So," Eros said with a smile, "before we get started tell me about your sexual experiences so far. How many men and women have you slept with Adam?" 

"Well," Adam said, "four women that I had actual sex with and then a couple who I played with a bit." 

"No, seriously," Eros said, "how many?" 

"That’s it!" Adam said, somewhat embarrassed.

"But what about servants, slaves, and boyhood friends?" asked Eros.

"Uhm, I’m sorry but times may have changed a bit," Adam said.

"Well, we have our work cut out for us then. You are not ready at all for a full-on Greek God Orgy. I believe a man cannot please a woman if he has not fully explored all facets of his own sexuality which means fully understanding his own male desires and pleasures. We will have to work on that first."

"What do you mean by that?" Adam said.

"That means that you have to learn to please and satisfy a man among other things," Eros said, matter-of-factly.

"And what about you, Cynthia, what is the breadth of your experience?" 

"Well, I did have a brief affair with my college roommate." This was something she had never admitted to Adam, though he always had wondered about her interest in other women. "And then there was this threesome one time and I probably slept with about ten guys give or take." 

"Well, that is at least a start," Eros said.

"Adam, let’s start with you. Can you please lay down? Let’s start with how we focus the sexual energy of the penis for maximum effect." 

To Adam’s own surprise, he followed Eros’ commands and laid down on the bed. Eros sat next to him and started stroking his penis. Even though Adam had never been with a man, he had thought about it a few times as a fantasy but never felt the urge to act on it. Eros’ touch was quite stimulating. His penis responded and jumped up in position and became hard and he felt his balls contract to produce some lubricating pre-cum. He was still deprived from not having had sex for two weeks which always made the sex more intense.

"Your energy is strong," Eros said. "We can work with this." 

He leaned over and started gently licking the tip of Adam’s penis, where the small bead of juice had formed. Eros seemed to be able to activate every nerve concentrated in the tip of his penis. Adam closed his eyes and drifted away in a state of ultimate relaxation and ecstasy. Maybe he should have explored his bisexual interests more, this was the best blow-job he’d ever received.

Cynthia was watching it all unfold. She started feeling aroused again, seeing her man being pleasured by another man, a Greek God. This was strangely exciting to her. Eros waved her closer and with one hand he started harvesting her vaginal juices and using them to lubricate his own anus. 

"Now," Eros said, "I want you to keep your eyes closed and sit on your knees." 

Adam followed his command as if in trance. 

"I will guide your penis towards Cynthia’s vagina that you have been craving," Eros said with a wink to Cynthia as he was positioning himself in front of Adam. "Yes, nice and easy... slide it into that super tight orifice of hers. Imagine deflowering a virgin, so tight."

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

"Wow," Adam thought, "two weeks of no sex sure tightened up her pussy. It feels great!"

"Remember," Eros said, "keep your eyes closed and focus on that tight vagina. Direct all your energy to the tip of your penis and slowly increase your rhythm." 

Cynthia, groaned in encouragement stroking her clit as she watched her husband rhythmically fucking Eros in his ass. Not knowing it wasn’t his wife’s “virgin” pussy.

"Cynthia," Eros commanded, "squeeze that penis with your muscles and make him explode inside you." 

Adam let out a scream and his body shook wildly as he was climaxing deep inside Eros. 

"You can open your eyes now," Eros said. 

Adam looked confused as he stared down and saw his manhood inside another man and not his wife. Both Cynthia and Eros burst out laughing. Adam couldn’t help but smile too. Eros had played one of his tricks on him, yet it was the most amazing orgasm he’d ever had. Adam lay down on the bed, staring at the ceiling as his body was coming back down to earth. 

"Okay," said Eros, "I think we have made a good start."

"Now let’s focus our attention on Cynthia. What is your biggest desire?" 

She didn’t dare say. Eros didn’t need to hear her say it anyway. 

"Both of you close your eyes and lay next to each other," Eros said. "To truly understand how to give pleasure, you have to be able to connect to your partner’s sex." He placed his hands on their genitals. A warm energy came over them. "Cynthia I want you to experience what it is like to give and dominate. And Adam, you need to get more in touch with your feminine side and learn to receive."

"How?" both asked.

"Well," Eros said as he stroked them, "I think you can figure it out with your new parts."

Adam looked down at his swollen wet pussy and then over to Cynthia’s hard cock. He didn’t know whether to freak out or not, but Cynthia quickly took control and started licking Adam’s hot cunt just the way she would have liked him to lick her. Adam opened his legs wide to give Cynthia full access as she was driving him crazy with her warm wet tongue. Next, she moved up and kissed his mouth so he could taste his own salty juicy goodness. She then slowly pushed her hard cock inside his tight virgin pussy and deflowered him. Adam raised his legs up, giving her access to the depths of his hungry vagina. He wanted her to hit every pleasure spot there was. As he was building up to orgasm, Cynthia ordered him to turn around on all fours and started pounding his wet dripping cunt even deeper while fingering his clit, giving him an orgasm as he’d never experienced before. 

"Holy shit!" Adam said after he had come back down to earth. "Is that what you normally feel?"

"Well," Cynthia said, "when you’re a good boy and you make an effort. Yes, that’s probably what it’s like."

Eros smiled. "Anything you’d like to show Cynthia?” he asked.

Adam looked at her and asked, "Would you like me to blow you away now?"

Cynthia didn’t say a word but swung her legs over the edge of the bed. 

"Why don’t you be a good little slut and suck me off?" 

She gently grabbed his head and pressed it close to her hard cock. Adam grabbed her with one hand and gently tugged her balls with the other as he softly brought his lips over the top of her penis, just holding it there, like a feather. Just enough to know it’s there, and make her cock throb in his mouth, but light enough to make her anticipate what was to come. He slowly lowered his head taking as much of her delicious cock inside his mouth as he could fit. Firmly holding on to the base and working his way up and down, slowly and progressively faster and firmer. Then he wet his finger and worked it up her ass. By now she was in such horny ecstasy that her asshole was wide open and ready to receive a firm massage. He felt her getting closer to climaxing as she was moving her hips, trying to shove that dick as deep as she could into his throat.

"I’m going to come in your mouth, I’m coming in your fucking mouth!" she exclaimed as he felt the warm cream shooting deep into his mouth and overflowing on her cock as he gently kept sucking every drop of cum out of her. He then moved up to her and started kissing her, sharing her cum. "Hmm, that is some delicious cum I gave you," she said with a smile.

"Well, I think you are ready for the Orgy now," Eros said. "Cynthia and Adam, we need to create a circle of love to combine our energies. Cynthia, you take my penis in your mouth, Adam you will insert your penis inside Cynthia’s vagina and Adam, you and I will lock lips. That will allow us to travel back in time to my palace."

As they locked into position a rush of energy pulsed through their bodies, time and space stopped, expanded, and rearranged itself.  When they opened their eyes, they were laying on a large pile of pillows in what appeared to be an ancient Greek Temple. 

"Welcome to my humble abode," Eros said. "Good to be home in my own bed."

The place was like a small palace. Attractive men and women were walking around garbed in light white cloth. The filmy outfit left little to the imagination. In some corners, men and women were making love. Adam could not help but stare at the thick black bush of the woman waving a palm leaf nearby. Her firm breasts moved gently up and down as she cooled them. 

"Don’t worry about the help," Eros said. "If there is any service you need, make yourself at home." He waved the servant over and whispered something in her ear. Then he winked at Adam and said, "Time to get you up to lady number five, six or seven." Then he took Cynthia by the arm and wandered off.

Adam repositioned himself on the pillow as the servant he’d been staring at came over. The two remaining servants kept waving their palm leaves. The servant did not speak a word, stood in front of him, and dropped her garment on the bed. Giving Adam ample opportunity to take her gorgeous body in. She had long dark hair that flowed over her breasts. They were pear-shaped, well developed but not too big. Her legs were long and muscular and she had a small birthmark on her right hip. She slowly crouched down and leaned over to his face to kiss him. Then she gently touched his penis with her wet warm pussy. She kissed him softly while slowly working his penis deep inside her hot wetness. She had a sweet smell of sandalwood and said something he could not understand. Adam groaned softly, the international expression for, "Please continue doing what you are doing." As he was about to come he suddenly felt a strong grip at the basis of his penis to stop him from ejaculating deep inside her.

The servant moved off of him and Adam opened his eyes. It was Eros. 

"Adam," he said, "you still have a lot to learn. You have to save and redirect that sexual energy instead of spilling it all out. Let’s try this again." 

He waived the two other servants over. 

"Okay," Eros said, "follow along with me." The two women dropped their palm leaves and disrobed.

Adam looked at Eros’ impressive member as the smaller of the two women came over. "How could that possibly fit inside her?" Adam thought.  She submissively sat on her knees and leaned forward, presenting her wet swollen lips out to Eros. Then slowly she leaned backward spreading her cheeks and lips and giving him full and unfettered access. Then she slowly lowered herself down on Eros’s shaft and amazingly made it completely disappear. She milked Eros’ penis in a slow rolling motion as if her hips were detached from her upper body and legs.

Eros for a moment looked as if he was in his own world. Then he looked over to Adam and said, "It’s all about focus and control of your deep animal instinct. Only then you can experience the divine and achieve a higher level of consciousness and sexual fulfillment. Let’s try it again with your wife and some assistance," Eros said.

Eros called Cynthia over. "Let’s get your deepest desires taken care of. I think when we first met I had an inkling of what you were looking for." 

He called over an athletic man, an Olympian probably. Eros positioned Cynthia comfortably on pillows so as give easy access to her hot wet pussy, ass, and mouth. Eros directed Adam and the other man and they simultaneously started kissing her, teasing her clit, and licking her little butthole.

"Oh, my god," she thought, "this is nuts!" As her excitement was building up to new heights she relaxed her body and opened her legs wider, opening up her asshole, pushing her cunt deeper onto Adam’s face and her lips felt electrified by Eros. All she wanted now was to get fucked and have all three of them fill every cavity she had. As if they read her mind, the men shifted her around and worked their hard cocks deep inside her, something she’d never thought she could take. But, my god, it felt so good to have all these hot hard cocks stuffed in every hole, hitting every sex nerve in her body. Rhythmically and in unison the trio slowly brought her to a climax as she’d never felt before, filling her with the honey of the gods. The cum in her mouth from Eros tasted like sweet nectar she’d never tasted before.

"I hope you enjoyed your experience of how to fuck like the gods," Eros said. "Our time is up! Let’s get you back home."

Satisfied, they laid together, Adam inside Cynthia with their lips locked together. Back in their own bed, Cynthia looked at Adam, enjoying the blissful afterglow of all that hot sex. 

"You sure know how to pick out a good present,'' she smiled.

 

Published 
Written by Frisian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments