Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Weekend At Work

"Ana and I are interrupted by a coworker who shouldn't have been there."

15
6 Comments 6
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Work in my area had picked up and was holding a steady pace, which required myself and one assembler to work every Saturday for at least half a day. There were three assemblers who rotated - Ana, Ming, and Becky. Ana I've already told you about. Becky is nice, but nothing sexy (to me, at least) and rather strait-laced. Nice to work with, but nobody I'd watch walk down the hall. Ming, on the other hand, is. Chinese, short with a bit of a belly, but she still has a waist, nice tits, and a great ass. She's about Ana's age, fifty-ish, but she hasn't got that "rode hard and put up wet" look to her that Ana has. She can easily pass for late thirties/early forties.

Ana and I had worked out a system where we would arrive about an hour early to give us time for some serious fucking and still get our 4 hours of work done. We fucked first, then punched in and went to work.

This Saturday, though, Ana was a bit late and looking a touch rougher than usual. She'd partied a bit too hard the night before and had overslept. No problem. She still got my dick hard as a rock and that was what counted.

We were back in our little room, had done some 69, and now she was bent over the bench as I slammed my dick into her from behind while my thumb pumped in and out of her ass. As usual, her juices had soaked my balls and thighs, dripping down to puddle on the floor between our feet. She was approaching her third (or fourth?) climax and was squealing like a scared pig interspersed with Mexican words. I was closing on my climax, too, and was wondering how to do the product - pussy, ass, mouth???

Then I heard something behind, almost like a whimper. Dear God, my heart stopped right there! Glancing behind I almost jumped out of my skin. There was Ming, standing in the door, lips parted, a glazed look on her face, her left hand steadying her on the door frame, her right hand working furiously in her loose pants. OK! No problem there, obviously.

I asked Ana, "What would you do if another woman was with us?"

She replied, "Filthy gringo. I'd eat her pussy while you fucked me."

"Would you eat Ming's pussy?"

"Fuck, yes! Why? Gringo got a thing for Chinese pussy?"

"Gringo got a thing for any pussy, but Ming's watching and about to cum on her finger."

"WHAT???" Ana bent around so she could see behind me and her eyes got as big as saucers. "Fuck! Ming, get your clothes off, girl. Don't waste your juices on your finger."

That seemed to pull Ming out of her pre-orgasmic trance. The reality of her standing there about to finger herself to a cum while watching us fucking at work hit her and her face turned bright red.

"I should go," she said in her barely decipherable Chinese accent.

"Get out of me, gringo," Ana said as she started to straighten up and face Ming. I backed up a bit and my dick slid out with a faint slurping sound. I was standing there with a raging hard-on, Ana's juices and my pre-cum dripping from the tip.

Ana walked over to Ming, grasped Ming's right forearm, and gently pulled her hand from her pants. Lifting Ming's hand, Ana proceeded to clean the pussy juice from Ming's fingers, sighing and moaning as she did so. Ming watched wide-eyed. Ana then placed her own fingers into her pussy, saturated them, then offered them to Ming. Ming looked at the soaked fingers, then at Ana's eyes, and opened her mouth. When the middle and ring fingers lay on her tongue, Ming closed her lips around them and sucked them clean. "More," she said as she slipped her fingers into Ana's pussy, then licked them dry.

"Hey! Remember me," I asked.

"Don't worry, gringo. You are not forgotten," Ana replied. Ming looked at her and Ana motioned toward me saying, "Try him. He tastes great, too."

Ming blushed again, then started undressing with Ana's help. She looked great naked, as great as she did dressed. A bit of a paunch, not as much as Ana's. Tits still had a bit of perkiness with nice sized nipples and small dark areolae. She also had a bit more cellulite on her thighs and butt than Ana, but nothing that detracted.

She walked over and knelt in front of my bobbing cock. Licking her lips, she grasped it at the base and began running her tongue up and down the sides and underneath, cleaning Ana's juices. Then she placed it under the head and with a firm grip, moved her hand up the shaft causing a large drop of pre-cum to squeeze out onto her tongue. Licking all the liquid from the slit, she worked it in her mouth then swallowed with a smile and a groan.

Sliding my dick into her mouth, she closed her lips and began sucking in earnest. Ana walked over, pulled her fingers out of her pussy, and placed them into my mouth. Damn!! I was on the verge of cumming.

"Want my load in your mouth, Ming?"

She looked up into my eyes and nodded.

"Don't swallow, Ming. I want some, too," Ana said. Ming looked at her and nodded again.

I started fucking Ming's mouth as I moved closer and closer to the brink. Each stroke sank a bit deeper. Unlike Ana, she didn't put her hand around my shaft to control the depth, so my head moved further into her throat. I slowed my pace, going for depth instead of speed. That always gets me to the finale. It worked.

"GOD!! Here it comes!" I grunted as my legs began to shake.

Just as the first contraction hit, I pulled my dick out of her throat. I cried out as jet after jet of hot white seed pumped into her mouth. She closed her eyes and began a milking motion with her tongue and lips, coaxing out every drop I could muster. When my pulsations subsided, she slid her lips down, clamped on tightly with her tongue pressed tight against the underside, and slowly slid my dick out of her mouth, vacuuming the last residue of semen from it. As the tip slid over her bottom lip it left a thin trial of whitish liquid.

EviaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EviaSky

Ana placed her hand on Ming's cheek and chin, turning Ming's face toward her. She licked my cum from Ming's lip, then pressed her tongue forward. As Ming opened her mouth to accept Ana's tongue, Ana brought her left hand up to Ming's breast, kneading it and tweaking the nipple.

As they kissed it was obvious tongues were moving back and forth between mouths, spreading my seed into each, sharing the taste and texture together. After what seemed to be a few minutes Ana pulled her mouth away from Ming's to reveal two sperm-covered tongues twisting against each other like snakes. As they parted there was a brief thread of cum that stretched out between them, then broke. Together, eyes locked, they closed their mouths and swallowed.

I'd sagged a bit but was quickly recovering.

"Gringo, you fuck Ming while I sit on her face. That okay with you, Ming?"

Ming's eyes lit up and she nodded. They got up on the bench with Ming's ass at the edge and her feet on my shoulders, much like the first time Ana and I'd fucked. Ana climbed onto the bench and kneeled straddling Ming's face. As she lowered her pussy, I saw Ming's tongue come out and disappear into it. Ana closed her eyes and muttered, "Fuck! Eat my pussy good."

Ming's pussy was mostly bald, with a small patch of furry looking hair just above the slit. The lips were gaping open and glistened with her juices. Her scent was different than Ana's, strong but a bit less musky.

I placed the head of my dick into her slit and stroked it up and down from well to clit and back. Her hips twitched when I hit her clit and I heard a muffled squeak from under Ana's pussy. After a few more strokes, each one causing a vocal response and hip twitch from Ming, I placed the head at the entrance to her tunnel. I slipped the head in and stopped. Her hips started squirming and a frustrated groan came from under Ana.

I held there for several seconds, moving slightly in and out to test her wetness. She was almost as wet as Ana. Placing my hands on either side of her hips, I leaned forward slightly and in one steady motion buried my shaft to the hilt. Ming screamed into Ana's pussy and Ana's eyes went wide.

"Damn, gringo, do that again!" I pulled out and drove back in, my pubic hair grinding into her clit, my head stretching her cervix. Another scream and Ana whimpered, "I never knew a scream could feel so good."

I began steadily pumping in and out, pulling out to the head, then slamming back in as hard as I could. Each time, Ming screamed, and Ana whimpered. I could hear Ming's tongue lapping away on Ana's clit. Ana's juices were coating what I could see of Ming’s chin and cheeks, running down to puddle in the depression in her throat. I reached up, got some on my fingers, and placed it into my mouth. Ana smiled, then reached down to slip her fingers into Ming's pussy alongside my dick. She offered one to me and when I'd cleaned it off, she placed the other into her mouth.

Ana's eyes glazed over, and her breathing became ragged. "Oh, God, gringo, this is going to be a big one."

She sounded almost like she was about to cry. Her hips began grinding her pussy onto Ming's mouth as she reached down and began massaging Ming's clit. Ming's cries got louder, and my pumping picked up pace.

Suddenly, Ming screamed again, but this one was much louder and did not stop. Her legs tightened on my shoulders, lifting her ass slightly. I grasped her hips more firmly and continued to pound her pussy as deep and as fast as I could. Ana's eyes locked with mine and she had an expression of pure helplessness mixed with intense lust.

"MING!!" she cried. Her hand on Ming's clit balled into a fist. Her whole body quivered, then convulsed. She cried out over and over as she ground her clit onto Ming's face. Her eyes closed, her head lowered, and sat there on Ming's face trembling and jerking as a string of little yelps and cries came from her.

That was it, I'd had all I could take. I drove into Ming's pussy one last time and held myself crushed against her as I came. I could not believe how perfectly her pussy formed around my dick. Ming gave a yelp with each pulse of come that hit her cervix, which cause Ana to give a cry in response.

When our orgasms were finished, Ana leaned over Ming's pussy and let her tongue trail over the top of my dick as it slid out. She crawled off the bench, obviously somewhat weakened from her climax, knelt before Ming's pussy, and proceeded to lick it clean of all juices as they ran out.

Ming motioned me over, took my dick into her mouth, and cleaned that off, sucking out the last remnants. I then proceeded to dry her face, mouth, and neck with my own tongue, marveling how different Ana's juices tasted when on another woman's skin.

As we were dressing, Ming told us she'd thought she was supposed to work that day. We all agreed that it was okay she was there, even if a shift was not scheduled.

Published 
Written by Stever899
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments