Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best cocksucking day of my life

12
2 Comments 2
64.2k Views 64.2k
866 words 866 words
Famous Story
I was new to cocksucking, having only sucked four cocks in my life. Actually the first cock, I only held it in my mouth for a few seconds. Then the guy sucked me. I was so ashamed of what had just happened I couldn’t wait to get away from him. I had met him on a city street where gay men cruised. I got out of my van and waited for someone to stop and offer me a ride. He took me to his home where we did the deed.

Well, the shame lasted for only about a week. I wanted to do it again. I went back to that street. I was hoping that the same guy would come along again. He didn’t but another did. This guy drove me to a park. We sucked each other in the back seat of his car. Yes, I liked this. I was beginning to enjoy having a hard cock in my mouth. My appetite for straight sex was waning. I guess that I became a full-fledged cocksucker when I took and swallowed cum from the next cock that I sucked.

I now frequent an adult book store. Besides the videos and sex toys there are about a dozen video booths, some with glory holes. Also there are two theaters with large screen TVs. One theater showed straight video and, of course, the other show gay videos. The cost to enter is $8.00 for a twelve hour pass. I can go in and suck a couple cocks, leave for lunch or dinner, and return to suck some more cock. These theaters are quite large with sixteen seats each in four clusters of four seats each. You can go back and forth between the two. Often men will stand along the back wall stroking themselves. Some of these guys have their cocks exposed as they played with their cocks and hoped someone would come along and take over the stroking. The rooms are dark with even darker corners where guys can go for some privacy. From these dark corners you can see the entire room that is illuminated by the TV screen but not be seen. The gay theater has a large leather sofa on one wall.

One night I was in the gay theater with about five other guys. There was a lone man sitting on the end a row. I moved in and sat two seats away. Here you have to be careful. Some guys will feign indignation if you move too fast. Hence the two seats away action. He was stroking himself thru his warm up pants.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

I leaned over, pointed to his crotch and whispered if he wanted help with that. He answered only with a nod and motioned me closer. I moved to the seat beside him. I replaced the hand on his bulge with mine. His cock was very hard and quite large. After stroking his cock for about thirty seconds, I could wait no longer.

I whispered. “Take it out, I want to see.”

He complied. He slid his pants down to his ankles exposing his beautiful 7” cock in the dim light. He was cut and not real thick. I couldn’t wait suck his gorgeous cock. I slid off my seat and knelt between his legs and immediately took his cock into my mouth.

I bobbed up and down on his cock with my mouth and hand for a couple minutes. Then he stood and grabbed my head with both hands and began to fuck my face. While caressing his balls I knew that he was about to deliver my reward into my mouth. I continued to hold his cock in my mouth as it softened. That was when I felt something touch my cheek. Another cock was ready to be sucked.

This was beginning to be my lucky day. I let the first cock slide from my mouth and turned immediately to the new cock that was being offered to my waiting mouth. This new cock was about 5” and slimmer yet than the first. But like all cocks, still beautiful. There was another man standing next to the new cock. You guessed it. A third cock was exposed and near my mouth. I looked up to see these two guys kissing passionately. One of them had his hand inside the shirt of his friend playing with a nipple. I continued to watch them with a cock in each of my hands. When they broke their kiss the one whose nipple was being touched was now getting his nipples sucked. I chose his cock to suck first. I didn’t have to suck long before he came in my mouth. Again in a matter minutes I was swallowing a second load of cum.

The third cock was waiting for my mouth. While still holding the second cock I began to suck the third cock to completion. When he came in my mouth I stood and offered the cum in my mouth to both. After they kissed me again we all had cum on our lips.

I do hope you enjoyed this story. I wish you all a night like this.

Published 
Written by bobjack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments