Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Surprise

"Tiffany's fantasy comes true thanks to her husband"

46
6 Comments 6
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It was Tiffany's birthday, and her husband Robert had taken her for a walk near the river. They were heading home, as it was getting dark. She still hadn't received a present, but Robert was very caring, and she knew that he had something for her at home. On the way home, she was entertaining what it could be - maybe the fantasy costume she had casually mentioned she liked; maybe tickets to an event she enjoyed. Or maybe something else; she would find out soon enough.

When they got home, she didn't see anything special at first, but when she walked into the living room, several voices shouted at once, "Happy birthday!" Her favorite music started playing, and there were balloons everywhere. When she got through the initial shock, she saw four familiar faces in front of her.

Jim was Robert's younger cousin. He and Robert were very close, so Tiffany knew him quite well. Zach and Brandon were good friends from college. They would often go with Robert and Tiffany to various events. Tiffany was a little surprised to see the last face: her ex-boyfriend, Eric. They had split when he moved to another city for work but have kept good relations since.

"Eric? You're back in the city?" said Tiffany.

"I came for your birthday; Robert called me," responded Eric.

Tiffany didn't have many female friends, but she noticed her best friend was not there.

"Laura is not here?" she asked.

"She couldn't come, but she promised she has prepared something for you for when she sees you." said Robert.

"Thank you so much for this surprise, guys! I really didn't expect it," said Tiffany.

"Wait, we still haven't given you the presents," said Robert.

She got an underwater camera from Brandon. She thought about all the funny things she could take pictures of with it. Zach gave her a book and a board game; this was the kind of stuff she enjoyed in her free time. Jim gave her an elf costume; she thought Robert must have told him she wanted that. Eric gave her a mysterious box, and when she opened it, she saw a funny-looking vibrator. Everybody started laughing, including Tiffany. She smiled and pushed Eric on the shoulder, lightly saying,

"You want to get me embarrassed in front of everybody?"

"You don't get embarrassed easily, and I knew you'd like this," said Eric.

"You know me well," said Tiffany while doing a slightly erotic gesture with her tongue.

Finally, she opened the present from Robert. It was sexy, pink mini-bra and mini-bikini, which were very soft upon touch.

"You need to try the bikini with the elf costume," said Robert.

"Now?" said Tiffany.

"Don't worry, we're happy to wait," said Jim.

"I never knew elves wore such underwear," said Tiffany jokingly.

"They do, I assure you," said Robert.

Several minutes later, Tiffany entered back into the living room, this time dressed as a sexy elf. There were some whistles and compliments; she enjoyed all the attention. Eric put on some music they used to play during strip tease. He said, "You know what to do, Tiff."

She was a little surprised and looked at each one of the guys. "Really?" she said. She saw them looking at her, and Robert nodded, smiling. She also smiled and started dancing to the rhythm. Soon, clothes started floating around, and she started hearing cheerful shouts. She made sure to interact with each of the guys while removing her clothes. Zach even jokingly gave her money. She smiled and slapped his hand.

Soon there was nothing left of the elf outfit, and she was wearing only the bikini from Robert. Tiffany was very good-looking, and she knew it. She and Robert have always been very open-minded. She felt comfortable only because Robert was there, and she knew each one of the guys very well. She imagined she was on the beach and continued dancing for the enjoyment of the guys and her own.

"Are you forgetting something?" said Robert.

"You mean the bikini too?" said Tiffany. "Guys, do you want to see me naked?" she added flirtatiously.

"Yeeees!" shouted everybody.

"Oookay. Three of you have already seen me naked before."

"Three?" said Robert, surprised. "Zach or Brandon?"

"Neither... It was Jim, your cousin." She looked at Jim while continuing to move in rhythm with the music. "The party when I met you - earlier the same evening, I met Jim. Only I didn't know he was your cousin at the time," responded Tiffany.

AliciaPonce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaPonce

"That must have been one hell of a party," said Eric.

In a couple of minutes, Tiffany's bra was on Zach's head, and then soon after, her bikini bottoms were on Brandon's face. She was dancing with her ass toward Robert, and he started groping her butt. Soon after, Robert started touching her boobs. Tiffany was feeling excited; she had had one threesome with two men previously, but this was hotter because others were watching. Soon after, the other guys joined, and she was receiving kisses on her neck, back, legs, and belly. There were hands running over her legs, arms, and back. She was overwhelmed with pleasant sensations and was enjoying every moment. Her pussy was already wet.

Tiffany's eyes stopped on Brandon's face. She smiled, got on her knees, and started unzipping his jeans. Brandon was stroking her hair with his hands while the other guys were taking care of the rest of her body. One of them - she didn't know who - was starting to grope and kiss her ass cheeks. Tiffany got out and saw, for the first time, Brandon's dick. She realized this won't be the last dick she sees tonight. It was already hard, so she knew what to do. She opened her mouth and squeezed it with her lips while making sure to keep eye contact.

She felt someone spreading her ass cheeks and starting to massage her labia. She spread her legs wider, and soon she felt the amazing feeling of a tongue touching between her bottom lips. She moaned. She saw Jim had taken down his pants, and now he guided her hand to his hard dick. She happily started stroking it. A minute later, her vagina started contracting, and she had an orgasm. Robert grabbed her with his big arms and carried her to the bedroom.

Once in there, she looked around and saw a total of five dicks hungry for her, and everybody's eyes were looking at her naked body. She was very excited; this was the first time she was with so many guys at the same time. She laid on her back, and Robert went immediately between her legs. She looked at Zach.

"Zach, you're the only one I have never tasted."

Zach got on the bed and started brushing his dick on Tiffany's mouth. She played with it using her tongue and then started sucking it. Somebody turned her on her side and lifted one of her legs in the air. She felt a wet finger massaging her asshole. Soon after, the finger was inside, and both her hands were busy stroking different cocks. She was constantly getting caressed all over her body, and that made her moan. There were so many sensations at the same time. She felt the finger disappearing from her ass and somebody laying behind her back, and a moment later, her ass was slowly getting penetrated. It hurt at first, but this made the pleasure even stronger.

The other guys switched around a little, and now Jim's dick was in Tiffany's mouth. Eric laid in front of her and adjusted his dick to her pussy opening, then started fucking her pussy. She would have moaned loudly if Jim's dick wasn't in her mouth. Or maybe it was Robert's dick; she didn't know any more; she kept her eyes closed and enjoyed every moment of it. She was getting double-penetrated and stroking two other dicks while the last one was in her mouth. Several different positions were tried, and the guys took turns engaging with different parts of Tiffany's body.

After experiencing a number of orgasms, Tiffany was starting to get sore. She moved to free herself from the guys. She crawled to the ground and sat on her knees. Then she looked around to see each guy's face, closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and stuck her tongue out. She stretched her arms until her hands found dicks to stroke. She felt a dick moving back and forth on her tongue, and then she tasted the hot, tasty liquid coming out of it. She didn't move, and she let some of the cum drip from her mouth.

One of the dicks disappeared from her hand, and she felt some more cum, this time on her right cheek. Then there was more on her nose, her forehead, and her mouth again. Once everybody was done, she opened her eyes and saw Robert with his phone in his hand. He said "smile." She smiled and then heard a click sound from the phone. She started licking cum from her lips and using her fingers to take all the cum from her face and then lick it. The guys helped her get all of it. Tiffany said, "Best birthday dinner in my life!"

Published 
Written by dann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments