Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blue Mountains Train Trip Part 3 (Final)

"Vi's fantasy is fulfilled..."

7
2 Comments 2
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
…Then her legs shot forward just like on the train and I knew she was having an intense orgasm.

Abby was having trouble keeping her head between Vi’s thighs and eventually lifted her head and slowly moved off to the side. Once she sat upright I could pussy juice glistening on her lips and chin and Vi’s thighs were drenched, her pussy gaping open with excitement. Abby dropped into a chair, leaning back looking very satisfied with herself.

This was the first time I’d had a chance to see Vi and Abby both completely naked.

Vi was about 5’7”, dark skin, dark eyes, DD breasts laying back against her chest, nipples very hard and erect. Lovely firm thighs spread wide and a trimmed pussy.

Abby was a similar height and build but with D cups, blonde hair and blue eyes, deep blue eyes which were just as captivating as Vi’s dark eyes. Abby’s hips though were more full as were her thighs but gorgeously shaped and her pussy was completely bare.

Vi sat up and with a huge grin said “Ok, time for my fantasy to be fulfilled I think!”

This was something we’d chatted about in Lush, I hoped I didn’t disappoint.

------

Vi climbed off the bed and walked towards me. The muscles in her thighs flexing with obvious strength and her breasts jiggling and shimmering in the way that only naturally full breasts do. Her nipples were erect and hard, she was still obviously very aroused.

She lightly wrapped her hand around my erect cock, stroked it gently and squeezed a dollop of precum up the shaft and between her thumb and index finger which she then sucked into her mouth with a large slurp. Vi then led me by my cock to the bed and pushed me backwards onto it.

“Do you trust me Matty?” she asked in a very breathy Marilyn Monroe-esque manner.

“Um yeah… well… I guess so,” I replied very hesitantly.

“Alight then, lie back while I get what I need…”

Laying back on the bed I was both nervous and excited. We’d discussed this many times whilst chatting resulting in wild orgasms for both of us.

Vi returned holding a length of material and a sash from a bathrobe.

She leaned forward and kissed me, I could taste Abby on her lips.

Vi placed the material across my eyes and tied it behind my head. She then gently tied my hands together with the sash, pulled my arms up over my head and secured them to the head board.

I felt Vi lift one leg across my body and placing both hands on my chest, she lowered herself onto my torso until I felt her pussy laying flush against the underside of my cock which was resting flat against my belly.

The heat emanating from her pussy was intense and I could feel her excitement in the form of pussy juice leaking from her coochie which rolled down each side of my cock. Vi’s hips were rocking back and forth and from side to side as she rubbed her swollen pussy along the length of my cock, alternating between leaning forward grinding her clit against me and then leaning back when the pressure became too intense.

“Now remember the deal Matt, you can’t cum until I’ve had my fill”

This was going to be tough. Only a few minutes in and I was already on the edge, fighting the urge to squirt cum all over my belly. I desperately needed a distraction and Abby was good enough to provide it.

“Far out Vi, you can’t expect me to watch you get off and simply play with myself! Is it ok if I use Matt as well?” Abby asked.

“Of course baby, what did you have in mind?”

Abby didn’t say anything but I felt her climb onto the bed, straddle my head and lower her pussy onto my face, my nose forced up into the cheeks of her ass. I felt her hands grab my hips and sensed Abby and Vi were kissing.

I snaked my tongue out and along Abby’s smooth pussy. She was absolutely dripping with desire and wriggled her hips back and forth over my lips and tongue. At least I had something to focus on now than just the sensation of Vi rubbing herself along my cock. My tongue moved back and forth along her lips and I sucked her clit hard between my lips and tongue.

Abby groaned.

“Oh god Vi, squeeze my nipples harder babe…. Fuuuuuck I’m going to cum soon,” Abby declared obviously short of breath.

Vi was sliding back and forth along my cock and then I felt Abby’s fingers join in, rubbing Vi’s clit.

“Abby…. Babe… oh my god, yes touch me honey.”

Both women were now on the edge and I was having trouble breathing, thank goodness I didn’t have to wait too long.

I felt Vi start to twitch first, then Abby began shortly after.

Vi was grinding herself harder and harder against my cock, whilst Abby’s fingers worked over her clit and occasionally brushing along my cock.

I pushed my tongue deep inside Abbys pussy and then flicked it down over her clit.

Abby started to cum, she pushed her cunt down onto my lips and tongue and squeezed her thighs together. Despite the fact I could barely hear a thing, her moans of pleasure were obvious. She squirted pussy juice all over my face and her fingers rubbed Vi’s clit even faster.

Vi’s hands gripped my chest as she orgasmed. Groaning long and loud she ground her pussy against my cock and then stopped moving completely. Her hips occasionally twitching as her orgasm subsided.

Abby lifted herself off my face and collapsed on the bed next to me. I gasped fresh air deep into my lungs, all three of us were out of breath.

Vi climbed off me and rolled on top of Abby. I could sense they were kissing and cuddling and enjoying each other in the afterglow.

My cock was laying flat against my belly, throbbing in time with my heartbeat; precum dribbling out the end with each pulse and pooling on my stomach. My balls were pulled up tight against my body, they ached a little from having to hold my orgasm back and my entire cock was so sensitive I was worried the slightest touch would cause a massive ejaculation.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana



“Um guys… do you reckon I could at least see what’s going?” I pleaded.

“I guess so,” Vi said, “you’ve held up your end of the deal so far, I think we should let you cum, you’ve been teased enough”.

With that comment Vi pulled the blindfold over my head and freed my hands.

The two girls proceeded to kiss and fondle one another; tongues probing, lips nibbling at each other’s lips, hands roaming over breasts, pinching nipples and sliding between each other’s thighs.

I stood and walked to the end of bed to watch, my cock completely upright and took a long drink of water. I needed to settle my urge to cum because I so wanted to fuck Vi and wanted it to last more than a few seconds so I left them to it for a moment and walked back into the lounge room and looked out the window at the view. It was incredibly empowering standing completely naked seven floors up with a raging hard on wondering if anyone could see me.

After a few moments I felt the closeness of my orgasm subside. I was still hard but I had regained some control. I walked back into the bedroom to find them laying in each other’s arms, both looking very satisfied.

“My my Matty… that’s a very hard looking cock,” said Vi with a huge grin on her face.

Abby also grinned, “I know I said I’m a vaginarian, but my god that’s tempting”.

“I think it’s about time I got to put it somewhere warm and wet Vi, what do you think?” I stated somewhat emphatically. It was my turn to be more direct and dominant.

Vi spread her legs wide, splitting her pussy lips and said cheekily “Sounds good handsome…”

I was tempted to fuck her right there and then but wanted something more risqué so I took her by the hand and led her into the lounge room.

We kissed in the middle of the room, hands groping each other’s ass cheeks, tongues flicking in and out of each other mouths, groins pressed tightly together. I slid my fingers from her butt around to run over her pussy lips, pushing them deep inside her and rubbing her clit. My tongue flicked over her nipples fast and hard, alternating left and right, and then my lips closed down and I nibbled one of her nipples.

Vi groaned with pleasure as I led her the few steps closer to the window. I turned her around and pressed my cock against her wonderfully girly butt cheeks before pushing my rock hard shaft down to slide between her thighs from behind and rub over her wet, swollen pussy lips. My hands reached around and held each breast firmly, my fingertips caressing her nipples, alternating between lightly touching them and pinching them. I thrust my hips back and forth and felt my cock head rub over her swollen lips again and again.

Vi moaned and ground her butt and pussy against my cock.

“Oh yes handsome, you know what I like don’t you? Take me Matt, fuck me hard, I want to feel your shaft fill my tight little pussy before filling me with your cum”.

I pressed Vi against the window, anyone looking the right way could see us. Vi’s DD breasts flat against the glass, gripped her hips and thrust my cock deep inside her pussy; all the way in one smooth stroke until my balls slapped against her pussy mound. We both moaned and both of us thrust our hips back and forth, fucking each other hard and fast.

We were both overcome with lust. The intensity of my own arousal building higher and higher as I fucked her pussy from behind, my pelvis slapping against her beautiful butt cheeks as my cock slid in all the way before pulling it out and rubbing my cock head over her lips before plunging it in again, balls deep.

As I reached around to pinch her nipples with one hand I felt a tongue licking my ball sack, and fingers teasing my butt crack.

Abby had joined in, wriggling between my thighs from underneath. She was kissing my balls and licking Vi’s pussy and my cock as it slid in and out of Vi’s coochie. Then Abby started rubbing Vi’s clit with one hand whilst she rubbed her own pussy with the other.

It was too much.

With a frantic series of thrusts I pinched Vi’s nipples and felt my arousal get to the point of no return.

“Oh fuck me… I’m going to cum inside your hot wet pussy Vi!”

“Fill me up handsome, I want to be dripping!”

I could feel my ejaculation start deep in my balls, almost in slow motion but in real time it was far from slow. I felt a lump of semen begin its journey into my shaft, along its length and then squirt inside Vi’s pussy. Abby’s tongue continued to lick my balls and shaft, lapping at the mixture of Vi’s pussy juices and my precum which was soon joined by sticky white semen erupting from the end of my cock and dribbling down from inside Vi’s cunt.

Vi spasmed and almost collapsed. My hands gripped her hips and held her upright but pressed against the window.

Time after time my cock twitched and shot more cum into Vi’s pussy. I held her tight, my cock was so sensitive from the treatment it had received; it was almost painful. I kissed the back of Vi’s neck and let go of her nipples.

Looking down I noticed Abby had cum again as well, squirting onto the carpet.

All three of us were hot and sweaty, the room smelt of pussy and cock and semen.

My softening cock dropped out of Vi’s pussy which allowed even more cum to dribble out and run down her inner thighs, some of it dripping onto the carpet.

“Satisfied Vi, we’ve made quite a mess hey?” I asked.

“Oh yes, quite a mess and yes I’m very satisfied for the moment Matty. I can’t believe how sensitive I am, I think I need a break,” she replied very coyly.

Abby stood and walked into the bedroom and started getting dressed.

“Do you want a shower babe?” Vi asked.

“No I don’t think so Vi, I want to feel and smell sexy for the rest of the day and I better get going before I think about Matt’s cock some more. I may end up breaking my vaginarian vows,” replied Abby.

Abby bolted out the door and Vi and I returned to the bed, collapsing into a deep well earned slumber.

Published 
Written by magichands101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments