Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol - Part Eleven

"Carol plans and arranges a threesome with me and her friend"

9
7 Comments 7
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
I heard the knock on the glass sliding door.

Carol had called and asked if she could come over. I had not seen her for several days.

It was early evening. I had spent the day writing. I was tired, hungry and horny.

I welcomed Carol’s call. The thought of exploring her body once again had been rumbling around in the back of my mind all day.

“I’d love to see you. Come on over.”

“Are you hungry?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said, “and I’d like some food, too.”

Carol laughed. She knew what I meant.

“Understood,” she said.

I put away my books and papers, and did a quick cleaning of the place. Then I took a shower, put on a clean T-shirt and my work-out pants, omitting any underwear, and a pair of old loafers. I didn’t want to be fumbling with belts, zippers, shoes, socks, and other impediments later on. And when I got hard, as I surely would, I didn’t want anything obscuring my erection from Carol’s wandering eyes.

I pulled back the curtain and opened the sliding door.

Carol was not alone.

She had the pizza, two large bottles of coca-cola, and a bottle of rum. And she had Jill.

I did not know Jill. Carol introduced us and we shook hands.

Carol just does not call, ask to come over and bring another woman with her. Something was brewing. I had my hopes, but was not sure.

Jill was about five years younger than Carol, tall and blonde, with an especially long, plain face, big brown eyes, an extended, prominent nose which was bent ever so slightly to one side, and a noticeable scar that ran through one eyebrow, splitting it in two. She was also very thin; ribs prominently showing thin.

She was not the beauty Carol was; yet there was a sensuality about her that made her attractive. She moved in slow motion, and flowed through the open door. A slight smile, a delicate look of lust, and a deep, extended gaze into my eyes, took me by surprise, and I stepped back to let her pass.

Jill had on a summer version of a white low-cut, cable-knit sweater, with short sleeves, and tight, faded jeans. Her blonde hair was parted on the side and hung pretty much straight down, in thin bands, over her shoulders. To me, it looked like she had just washed her hair, let it dry on its own, and had yet to run a comb or brush through it.

Carol wore a T-shirt, with her nipples prominently displayed, and dark blue shorts.

Like Carol, Jill appeared to be wearing no makeup.

Jill was also nicely tanned, making Carol and I look whiter than we probably were.

I quickly became aware of Jill’s other physical attributes as she walked passed me and stepped into my apartment.

Despite her tall, lanky figure, Jill had a nice ass; the kind you want to run your hands over and squeeze.

And, she had big, firm tits that were at least two or three sizes too big for her frame.

As we sat at the dining room table, ate pizza, and drank rum cokes, I learned more.

Jill and Carol had met about a year before I had met Carol. They lived in the same apartment complex, but almost at opposite ends.

Jill had been a high school history teacher in New York who eventually wanted to teach at the college level. She obtained a master’s degree while she was teaching, but had left her job to pursue a doctorate degree.

Shortly after she began work on her degree, she met Bill, an instructor in another academic department. The two had been dating ever since. Bill also lived at the same apartment complex.

Carol made the drinks, and did not spare the rum. Mine was mostly booze with a little coke mixed in for color. I hoped that she was making her and Jill’s drink just as strong.

As we ate, Carol led the discussion, and soon began to explain Jill’s presence.

Jill’s boyfriend was away for the summer. While this gave Jill time to work on her degree, much like I was doing at the time, there wasn’t much else to do in the little college town during the summer months. Jill and Carol would often eat together, shop, watch TV, talk and drink. They had been hanging out together the whole day, and Carol thought it would be nice for Jill to meet Mike, and vice-verse, and to invite Jill to join us for pizza and drinks.

I listened to Carol, but my mind wandered off as I thought about why Carol had really brought Jill with her, and the possibility of a special night of sex.

Carol’s next comment startled me out of my thoughts.

“I showed Jill the video tape we made.”

There it was. Carol’s matter-of-fact statement, unrelated to the Jill story she had been telling, came out of nowhere, and had placed the subject of sex squarely on the table for all to see.

I looked at Carol with curiosity, even admiration and fascination, to see how she was going to proceed now that she had tossed out for discussion what I hoped was the real topic of the evening.

“I showed Jill the video tape,” she said again, maybe thinking that I had not heard her the first time.

Jill looked at me for a reaction.

“How much of it did you see?” I asked Jill.

“All of it, I think,” was her reply, smiling and looking at Carol for confirmation.

My mind was racing with thoughts of what was on the tape.

“All of it... and we watched it three times,” Carol indicated with a little smile.

“I liked it,” Jill added.

“Was it an academy award performance?” I asked, trying to inject some humor into an edgy moment.

“Was there a reason for watching it?” I asked, not waiting for an answer to my performance question.

“We were horny,” was Carol’s quick and blunt response.

“And…?” I inquired, not knowing what else I should do or say.

“It made us even hornier,” Jill indicated. The two laughed.

Carol got up to make more drinks. My eyes followed her across the room, watching her tits wobble around, and looking for any clue as to what we should do next; what I was to do.

“Really, I liked it,” Jill said as she leaned forward to assure me that it was okay that Carol had shown her the tape.

On the way back to the table, Carol unloaded her next bomb.

“Jill liked your cock.”

I had only appeared on the video in two places. On separate occasions, half a day apart, Carol had given me a hand job with the camera focused on my manhood and her hand and fingers grasping my pole. Both times, I had unloaded a significant amount of cum. And, on both occasions, Carol had slowly removed her cream covered hand from my manhood as we recorded just my rigid shaft, standing tall, with white goo oozing out of the little slit and running down the thick stick.

Jill only smiled, jiggled her foot nervously, and nodded her head in the affirmative, indicating that what Carol had said was true.

“Look, we’re all adults,” Carol said, followed by a few seconds of silence, and then the third bomb.

“She wants to see your cock.”

This time, Jill looked down at the floor and said nothing.

I didn’t know what to say.

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana



Carol leaned forward and looked at me, apparently annoyed with my silence.

“Hey dummy, I’m trying to get something going here. Help me out a little," was her silent, but clear message.

There was another awkward silence as the two again looked at me for a response.

“I would,” Jill finally said, tilting her head a little and raising her eyebrows. It was a confession, and a mild plea, rather than a statement of fact.

Carol was already out of her chair, around the table, and reaching out to take my arm.

Carol had cleverly and expertly set the stage for an evening of threesome sex. The only thing left to do now was to get started.

Carol had a plan for that, too.

***************

“Let’s go over to the couch,” Carol instructed, taking me by my arm.

It was more than obvious that I already had a huge erection, as my boner pushed against the fabric of the gym pants.

“See, he likes the idea,” Carol said, referring Jill to the bulge in my pants.

I sat on the couch. Carol knelt on the floor in front of me. Jill, who had followed Carol and me into the living room, took a seat on the couch next to me.

Carol ran her fingernails over my stiff rod, still restrained by my pants.

“Does that feel good, Michael?”

She knew that it did.

“Yeah,” was all that I could muster.

My trapped cock twitched, and pre-cum trickled out.

Jill watched, leaning forward, and eager to see and touch my cock.

Carol pulled on the waistband of the gym pants, reached in with one hand, and pulled out my hard, leaking cock. She slowly stroked the newly freed shaft a few times, causing more pre-cum to ooze out and flow down the side of my shaft and over her fingers.

“Nice,” was Jill’s only comment, as she fidgeted beside me and stared at my rod.

“Do you like it?” Carol asked.

“It’s bigger than I thought,”Jill admitted.

Do you want to hold it?” Carol inquired, knowing that holding my sex in her hand was exactly what Jill wanted.

Jill did not answer, but edged closer to me and eagerly reached out with her hand. As Carol released my manhood, Jill wrapped her fingers around my rigid, leaking pole, holding it for a few seconds, before stroking it slowly.

A warm feeling engulfed my whole body as I settled back into the couch.

Carol also sat back and she and I watched Jill play with my lubed cock.

After a few minutes, Carol removed my pants altogether, along with my loafers.

Jill continued to slowly stroke my hard on, stopping every few strokes to just hold it in her hands.

“It’s really thick. And, feel how much it weighs,” she indicated to Carol

I may not be the most experienced guy when it comes to sex, but I can tell you that I have never heard nor read about any woman making reference to how much a cock weighs.

How long is it? Yes.

How thick is it? Yes.

How much does it weigh? Never.

As Jill slowly pumped my slippery shaft, Carol rose, and peeled off her T-shirt, exposing her tits and hard nipples. She stood in front of Jill and me playing with her nipples, confident that she had done her part to get us started.

Jill continued to watch her hand and fingers slowly run up and down my lubricated shaft.

“Mmm. You get to have your cock stroked while you watch Carol get undressed,” Jill said, stating the obvious.

Carol removed her shorts and a skimpy pair of panties and stood in place with her hands on her hips. Her bare pussy glistened with her juices.

Pre-cum now constantly oozed out of my little slit, and ran down over Jill’s hand and my balls, as Jill continued to stroke my cock and I stared at Carol’s fetching body.

I had my arm around Jill’s waist as she put her head on my shoulder and slowly pumped my manhood. Carol got on her knees and licked my balls, Jill’s slick hand, and the swollen, head of my cock.

Carol stood, leaned over me, put her hands on the couch behind me, pushed her wet, pre-cum slippery lips onto mine, and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. I cupped one of Carol’s dangling breasts and squeezed it as we kissed and she moaned into my mouth.

Carol stepped back, saliva and pre-cum spread around her mouth and lips. She leaned forward again, this time locking lips and battling tongues with Jill.

“Do you like Jill’s tits?” she asked me as she stood back after her extended caress of Jill’s mouth.

“Oh, yeah,” I said, as I looked at Jill’s breasts.

As if pre-planned and choreographed, the two quickly switched positions. Carol sat beside me with her hand stroking my lubricated shaft. Jill stood a few feet away.

Jill pulled her sweater over her head, taking it off and tossing it on the couch. She reached behind and unclasped her bra. As she slid the bra straps off her shoulders, two large, tear drop shaped, milky white breasts fell out and bounced.

"Do you like these, Michael?” she asked, proudly displaying her breasts and pulling on her nipples.

“Very nice,” was all I could say as I stared at her tits.

I almost ejaculated, catching myself just before shooting my load.

Jill wiggled her shoulders a little causing her tits to bounce back and forth. They were perfectly formed, and, as indicated, unusually large for her frame. Her nipples were the size of a silver dollar, dark brown in color, and hard, with little goose bumps covering her areola. Her breasts were a striking milky white, set against her tanned body.

Carol let go of my cock, moved to her knees in front of Jill and unbuttoned Jill’s jeans, sliding them down to Jill’s ankles. Jill was wearing a small purple, silky G-string with a patch that barely covered her pussy. Sliding her thumbs under the thin strings that held the G-string in place, Carol quickly removed it.

On her left hip, Jill had a tattoo of five small blackbirds flying in a circle.

As Carol nudged Jill’s legs apart, exposing her bare slit, I could see that Jill’s pussy lips were already spread out like the petals of a morning flower opening for the day, and looking for attention. The rippled and folded edges of her labia were dark brown.

Carol ran one finger along the inside of Jill’s blossoming slit. Jill’s nectar dripped in web-like strings from her pussy lips to Carol’s finger

Jill was already wet with anticipation.

“Can we go upstairs?” Carol asked, looking back at me.

It was more than a question or suggestion. It was a directive from the woman who had fashioned the evening’s plan and was ready and eager to initiate the next phase.

Jill and I followed Carol upstairs to my bedroom. 

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments