Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chocolate

"A weekend away turns into a sexual adventure…"

65
15 Comments 15
5.2k Views 5.2k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Chocolate

My wife and I, Vicky, have been happily married now for fifteen years. We have two awesome children and all the trimmings of a nice suburban life.

Although life and work get in the way sometimes, our sex life is pretty good when we find the time. I always lust after Vicky and no other women even come close for me. She is the most gorgeous woman I have met and her tits, her arse, her long brown hair, her curves in all the right places, and of course her pussy, still drive me to distraction on more than a few occasions every day.

I have always had a very high sex drive, which to be honest, Vicky has struggled to keep up with. However, she has got much more adventurous over the years. We often fantasise about threesomes with another man when having sex, She loves the idea of being spit roasted by myself and someone else. She has recently even sex talked about two or three men having sex with her, even with multiple creampies to finish! She is great at talking dirty, and I was always hoping she would suggest a threesome for real!

I am always of the opinion, that if we had gone away, and the perfect situation arose, I would definitely give it a go. Of course, I love Vicky and don’t want anyone else in our relationship, but when it comes to sex, and the thought of her in intense sexual ecstasy, I take a pretty liberal view. I think it would only bring us even closer together, and consider it just another life experience to share.

However, I would have to be certain Vicky was one hundred per cent comfortable before going ahead with something like this. I once pretended to her that I had booked an escort for one of our nights away, but the reality of the situation was too much for her at the time. For me, however, the more real the better! I once read a story of a wife who would call her husband up when he was away and pretend on the phone to him that she was being fucked by a stranger at home - such a turn-on!

I knew Vicky would love a sexual adventure as much as I thought I would, but how could I orchestrate one where she would be in control and comfortable? Should I orchestrate one?

Well, in November 2022, I took a shot at it.

We had been trying to book a trip away together since Christmas but with no success. Kids' clubs and other engagements always get in the way.

Eventually, however, I did the research and booked us into a gorgeous retreat in the Lake District. On the surface, the hotel looked like a five-star getaway, with a ‘close to’ Michelin-star restaurant, health club and spa, swimming pool, acres of land, and incredible lodges spread out amongst the scenery.

Dig a little deeper though, (which I did), and there was another element to the hotel that understandably wasn’t featured on the website. The health spa service offered a premium sexual menu for those that found it and used the correct terminology when booking.

After booking a luxury lodge with a spa for the midweek break, and dropping in the necessary buzz words in my mail such as ‘spa-hands massage’ and ‘in-room evening service’, I soon got a call from the hotel spa directly.

It was a pretty cagey conversation at first as I wasn’t sure if I was the victim of an elaborate hoax, but I’m sure the chap on the end of the phone was used to it and soon opened up. He asked me if I had been referred to them and if so, if was it of a sexual nature, to which I agreed tentatively.

He then went on to list a number of the ‘additional’ in-room services that they offered, which incredibly included, escorts for threesomes, erotic massages, couples tantric massages, mini movie experiences, and a whole load more that I didn’t even understand! To be honest, he lost me at ‘threesome’. I confirmed that I would be interested in the escort threesome, but that I am a bit nervous as to how this would work. It was obvious by his response that I wasn’t the first, and he had covered this before with other guests.

Apparently, there were five male escorts and five female escorts at the resort and couples could ‘choose’ their favourite when there. The person would arrive at the lodge at a desired time and would effectively join in with whatever we wanted, or would be equally happy to lead. Anonymity was guaranteed and assured too which was good to know : )

The price was £200 and payment was only taken after a ‘satisfying evening’. The only problem now was, would Vicky enjoy the experience? I told the guy my challenge to which his response was surprising. “Don’t worry, it’ll be your wife convincing you”. Apparently, they were used to these nerves, and often would manage to do a fantastic no-pressure upswell with the wives when they arrived! This I had to see!

So the day finally arrived, and we set off for the Lake District. It was a long drive, but the sun was shining, the kids were with my family, and we were happy to be getting some time together. I was pretty nervous about what to expect to be honest and couldn’t stop thinking about it.

When we arrived, the grandeur of the building took me by surprise. It was gorgeous! Sat on a lake with acres of lush countryside around, it was even better than I imagined or hoped for.

We checked in and we were shown to our lodge which was just as surprising! It was a two-story lodge with a jacuzzi on the balcony, a massive open area with a huge corner sofa, amazing furnishings and an incredible view of the lake.

After such a long drive, we also had a free complimentary bottle of champagne which was left for us. So we started to relax and unpacked our clothes.

Vicky then suggested we book some treatments at the spa which sent my heart racing. “Yeah good idea” I replied, and suggested she go over and get a menu. So off she went. I had no idea what was going to happen when she was there, so I just waited, with bated breath.

She was gone for about thirty-five minutes in all, and when she returned she looked pretty pleased with herself! “What have you booked then?” I asked, and she explained that she had just had the most random conversation with a guy working there, about the services they offered.

Apparently, they had described all sorts of massages and treatments including ‘special occasion’ ones for that ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ experience. Apparently, there had been another lady in there at the time, who had experienced the ‘sensual company’ experience and waxed lyrical about how amazing it was. So, voila! Vicky had booked a threesome for that evening.

I tried to act surprised like she was winding me up, but I knew it was actually booked! Did Vicky really understand what we were getting into, I needed to be sure as I didn’t want any surprises, nor for her to feel pressured in any way.

So, I probed a little further as to what the booking entailed, to ensure we were on the same page. Vicky explained that a chalet guy would come over at 8 pm that evening and serve us drinks and canapes etc. Wait what? Had she booked a normal butler? She went on to explain, however, that the guy would then offer personal massage treatments if required and even offer a third-person sexual experience. That was the moment the realisation hit Vicky and she realised she had booked a threesome. The sales guy had done a good job!

I jumped in quickly to stop her from losing her nerve, reassured her that it was a great idea, and thanked her for arranging it. I asked if the guy that was to come over was random, but she suggested she had chosen one already. I gave her a kiss, a hug and a squeeze of approval. What the hell had just happened? These guys were good! But Vicky looked excited and even reassured me that we only need to do what we are comfortable with.

We spent the rest of the afternoon walking around the grounds, chatting and laughing together and soon it was time for dinner. After dressing smartly, we had a superb meal in the stunning restaurant and were heading back to the lodge with butterflies in our stomachs. Vicky looked stunning, as she was wearing a pretty tight-fitting dress which accentuated her bum and breasts perfectly.

We had chatted over dinner about what to expect that evening and I could tell Vicky was getting a little nervous, as was I. We reassured each other that we were in the driving seat and we didn’t have to do anything we felt uncomfortable with reality.

We did discuss also that if something were to happen, we would use a safe word which would signify to each other that we should stop. I chose the safe word of ‘chocolate’ - probably due to the after-dinner ones we had just had : ) We never really chatted about ‘what’ may happen though. The sexual aspect was avoided, probably because we felt a bit awkward talking about it unbelievably.

When we arrived back at the lodge, we were both pretty tipsy. We’d had two glasses of wine and were laughing like schoolchildren. Surprisingly, we were greeted at the door by a tall chap in his mid-thirties. “Good evening Mr & Mr Ringer, I hope you enjoyed your dinner. Vicky, a pleasure to see you again.”

This must have been the guy Vicky had ‘selected’. He was a good-looking chap, I thought. He was called Tyler, about my height with medium-length fair hair and was dressed smartly in the spa uniform. He showed us into the chalet where there was more waiting for Champagne and some small snacks. To be honest, eating was furthest from our minds now. Music was playing on the radio, and it was warm and cosy inside.

We both went to freshen up and came back out to chat with Tyler. The conversation was mainly small talk and I couldn’t help but wonder how things could progress from here. But this wasn’t Tyler’s first rodeo. After ten or fifteen minutes he asked if we would mind if he slipped into something a little more comfortable to prepare for our experience. It was a bit of a rhetorical question to be honest as we couldn’t really say no. So we agreed.

When he returned, however, something ‘more comfortable’ had obviously meant, nothing at all. He had returned into the room totally naked carrying the bottle of champagne. “I hope you don’t mind?” He asked.

Vicky quickly responded, “No, that’s fine”. I was quite taken aback, more than Vicky it seemed! He was a fit guy, with a pretty toned body, but most noticeable was his cock, which was about eight inches long hanging impressively between his legs. He strode over to us as blasé as anything and poured us champagne.

I was pretty stunned, to be honest, but then again, without the short sharp shock, we probably would have been standing around chatting, fully clothed until morning, too awkward and polite to do anything.

My cock was now twitching with excitement. Vicky was clearly eyeing up his cock, and gave me a wide-eyed smile when I caught her looking. I was half expecting her to say ‘chocolate’ but it never came. To move the situation forward, Tyler then said to Vicky, “Would you like to feel?” I was frozen, and the question felt like a pivotal moment. Vicky’s calmly reached out her hand, however, hand and placed it on his cock. He wasn’t fully erect yet but still pretty large.

Vicky looked at me like she was about to laugh but instead started rubbing Tyler’s cock gently, running her fingernails playfully up his shaft. He leant forward and undid her dress from the back which fell to the floor and she stepped out of it and kicked it away. It happened in seconds. Underneath, Vicky had put on her sexy lingerie that she had purchased a long time ago and it didn’t get worn much. It was a black and purple silky affair, with a slit at the back for easy access. She looked incredible.

Tyler’s cock was now rock hard and an impressive 9 inches long, with Vicky now slowly wanking him off right in front of me! All that could go through my head was that she would be chucking out the safe word any second, surely!? Well, not yet! I had to double-take at what I was seeing. My wife was standing in her underwear casually masturbating g the cock of a complete stranger in front of me!

I couldn’t stand there all night in shock though. Tyler was now kissing Vicky’s neck and squeezing her tits, so had had to get in on the action.

I removed my clothes so I was also naked and stood behind Vicky, kissing her back and squeezing her arse. She reached behind and grabbed my now, rock-hard cock, at the same time. She was sandwiched between the two of us, being caressed gently whilst wanking us both! My cock is pretty large too to be fair. Eight and a half inches in length and a thick shaft, so Vicky really had her hands full.

Whilst kissing Vicky’s back, I dutifully undid her bra clasp to expose her fantastic breasts, so Tyler could get the first glimpse of them, to which he gave an approving coo. He quickly began kissing and licking her nipples, as his head disappeared further downwards and out of my view from behind her. I could then see his hand on either side of her, grabbing her knickers and pulling them slowly to the floor, no doubt savouring the sight of her neatly trimmed pussy.

No sooner had her knickers hit the floor, I could see Tyler’s hand appear through her legs as he gently rubbed her excitedly wet pussy, Vicky now spreading her legs to provide more access. I turned Vicky towards me and gave her a passionate kiss as Tyler continued to play with her pussy from behind.

Vicky still managed to pump both of our cocks perfectly in motion, one in front and one behind. The angle at which she was wanking Tyler’s cock, I knew she would be rubbing his helmet against her ass to get him (and her) extra excited. I looked her in the eyes to check she was ok with this and she gave a little smile and kissed me again.

Tyler now led Vicky over to the couch and sat her down. The site of all three of us naked was incredible and even if Vicky blurted out ‘chocolate’ now, this memory would live happily with me forever!

The music was still playing and the lights had dimmed and it was shaping up to be an awesome evening. The ‘in-chalet service’ was everything I had hoped, and clearly, Vicky was having fun too. Tyler was constantly complimenting her and reassuringly always gave the impression that we were in charge. He now had Vicky’s legs almost behind her ears on the couch though and was artfully licking her pussy. She didn’t look in charge.

I kneeled next to her on the couch and slid my cock into her mouth, as she groaned with pleasure. I remember thinking that it was the most erotic sound imaginable. Vicky licking and sucking my cock, Tyler hungrily licking Vicky’s pussy, and everyone’s groans of pleasure. I thought Tyler had pushed the boundaries a little next however, when he looked up and asked if we would want any additional guy tonight, as there was one other on! Fucking cheek! I looked at Vicky waiting for her to give him either a ‘fuck off’ or a polite no

She actually responded with a ‘maybe later’, again with a little smile. Tyler went back to licking her pussy, whilst she sucked hard on my cock. She let out a tiny groan at one point and looked me in the eye with an ecstatic impression and a cheeky smile and I knew he had now also started to tongue at her arse.

I was now wanking myself off into Vicky’s mouth. I was at the peak of horniness, where I could feel an ache from my balls all the way up to my chest. My cock felt so sensitive, that every lick from Vicky felt like the most amazing vibrator against the tip of my penis.

Tyler's face was now buried deep in Vicky’s pussy and occasionally Vicky would have to take my cock out of her mouth so she could bite her lip. It was all she could do to stop herself from cumming over him there and then. He carried on regardless, slowly toying with her arse with one of his fingers. Gently nudging in and out, her juices and his saliva easing the way until, with a little gasp from her, he had his whole finger inserted in her arse.

Vicky suddenly ordered him to stop! ‘Chocolate’ moment? Nope. She announced that she would cum too quickly if he kept going. Instead, she looked him dead in the eye and in the most assertive way possible told him, almost ordered him, “Put your cock in me”! Admittedly, it was horny as fuck, but I was expecting to go first! Too late. Tyler’s cock was now gently rubbing against the wet entrance to Vicky's pussy, as she continued to wank me off.

She looked me in the eye again, and with that cheeky smile said, “Wait for yours!”. With Tyler’s cock poised to go into action, he gently flicked it up and down her pussy as if to lubricate himself. I had a ringside seat and so wished I had had my camera. He then started pushing against her. As Tyler’s tip finally breached her pussy, she let out a gasp, and he slowly slid in the whole length of his cock.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

I could tell she loved it, as she sucked really hard on my cock as he finally got in all the way up to his balls. He held it there for a few seconds as if savouring the feel, and then started to slowly pump in and out of her.  Vicky’s legs were still pushed back, so his strokes penetrated deep into her pussy and she let out grunts of pleasure as he built up some speed.

He fucked her for a good five minutes, gradually building up increasing speed, Vicky occasionally grabbed his arse cheeks to pull him in deeper and it was an incredible sight. But now I needed to get in on the action. I gave Tyler a knowing eye, and he got the message that I wanted to fuck Vicky myself now. We swapped positions and I positioned myself between her legs. Her pussy looked amazing and was partly open, fresh from a good fucking and ready for more. I slowly inched my way into my wife. Her pussy felt incredibly wet and warm, and I loved it. Tyler had his cock in Vicky’s mouth now, and she worked his shaft and squeezed his balls with vigour, carefully licking just under his helmet to provide expert pleasure.

Tyler then dropped another upgrade option into the conversation and suggested the other spa escort Jack, was only 5 mins away should Vicky want the ‘Ultimate weekend’ experience. Vicky’s eyes darted over to me and I smiled at her as I fucked her. I thought I knew the answer but thought I would double-check. “It’s up to you, babe,” I told her.

She stunned me by answering, “Let’s give it a go,” like we were casually deciding on trying a new dish from a restaurant, rather than asking for another guy to rock up to the party, knowing full well that he would want to fuck her as well! At this point, I genuinely thought to myself “Is Vicky really going to fuck three guys in one night!” Most porn stars don’t even go there!

Within seconds, Tyler was on his phone and sent the message to upgrade the package!

We both carried on fucking Vicky for what seemed like only a few minutes when we heard a knock at the door and Tyler eagerly answered. Jack was of a similar build and age to Tyler but with darker hair. He had stubble rather than clean-shaven, however, but was equally as good-looking. He greeted us both politely, which seemed strange as Vicky was on her back, her legs by her ears, my cock deep inside her, and her tits bouncing up and down.

Everything now escalated really quickly and Jack had undressed as quickly as he arrived, to reveal his fully erect cock! He had a good-sized one too, and was ready to go, wanking himself as he approached the couch. I thought my level of excitement had peaked already but seeing another seven-inch cock approaching, full intent on fucking my wife, stepped it up another level.

Surely there would be a code name ‘chocolate’ now. But no. Not yet at least. I was getting pretty close to shooting my load inside Vicky now, so I stopped as the two other guys arrived on the couch. Vicky sat up and immediately sunk to her knees, (and this sounds crazy as I write it), surrounded by two strange erect cocks both vying for her mouth.

I could see her pussy was dripping wet as she knelt between them. I so desperately wanted to pull my camera out but didn’t want Vicky to object and use the unmentionable word!

Vicky now had a rock-hard cock in hand and one in her mouth as the guys demonstrated the benefits of the ‘ultimate spa package’. They both looked overwhelmed by excitement and moaned and groaned like it was a professional porn movie shoot.

I joined the circle after watching in amazement for a few minutes. ‘How had we gone from a threesome to a full-on orgy/ gangbang in one night!?’ I thought.

Vicky then stood up and gave me a passionate kiss again. I think it was kind of a ‘thank you’ to be honest. She knew she was going to get a once-in-a-lifetime experience. She was going to get the most intense fuck she had ever had and it was the last ‘check-in’ before it finally kicked off.

We kissed for less than a minute and I could feel two pairs of hands all over her. Her breasts were being caressed and sucked, her pussy was being rubbed and fingered, and her arse cheeks were squeezed and kissed. Whatever was to come next, I knew she would orgasm pretty quickly.

And, it turns out Jack had a plan. He was already seated on the sofa with a noticeably throbbing cock from excitement. His shaft was wet from his recent blow job, and even though I knew it was about the same size as mine, it looked huge!

I remember thinking at this point that Vicky looked incredible. Like a naked Cleopatra ready to take what she wanted from her subjects. Everyone in the room would have done anything she asked of them at that moment.

So with Jack's cock standing to attention on the sofa, Vicky decided she wanted to mount it. She climbed onto the sofa and positioned herself over his cock. It was one of those sites that I had always pictured in my mind as pure fantasy. Now it was actually happening I felt wild with desire for her.

Tyler's cock was twitching with excitement as she reached back and guided it into her pussy with her hand. It slipped in easily and almost at once he was balls deep in her as she sank down slowly to take in as much as possible. She then began to ride him steadily, her tits bouncing in front of his face. I had a perfect view as her pussy swallowed his cock hungrily with each grind. Her arse looked incredible as it bounced up and down.

Of course, I had seen it many times, but never with another man’s cock buried in her pussy! Even though Jack clearly had a good eight or nine inches of shaft, Vicky sank onto it until every bit disappeared and only the balls were left in view.

I could see no better option than to head around to the back of the sofa and get my cock sucked at the same time. I had to stand on a couple of cushions to get to the right height, but then it worked perfectly. Vicky grabbed my cock and sucked on it hard, moaning as Jack's cock continued to slip in and out of her. It was a fantastic feeling.

I think at this point Tyler was feeling a bit unsure of what to do next, so he watched it unfold as he masturbated, staring at Vicky’s arse bouncing up and down too. He soon had a better idea though, and it was an idea that we all had in our minds if we are honest. Tyler began to rub Vicky’s arsehole with his fingers as he had done earlier.

Again she sucked hard on my cock as he started to insert them, and groaned with pleasure. Tyler worked her hard for about five minutes as she fucked and sucked me and Jack, and eventually, Tyler leaned forward to whisper in Vicky’s ear. I knew what he was going to ask, “Can I fuck you in the arse.” This could be it, the final straw. The use of the ‘C’ word. Double penetration was of course on the cards. There were three guys, one girl and we all knew it was inevitable that it would at least be broached at some point.

Vicky however, said she wasn’t sure. Thankfully, it wasn’t an end to the fuck session, it didn’t phase her, and we ploughed on, literally. No more than ten seconds later though, she told Tyler to “fuck my arse but take it slowly!” My god! Vicky was going to try and take two cocks at once! If it worked, I was going to make sure she had a cock in her mouth too.

Tyler positioned himself behind her and lubricated her arse with his fingers some more, easily slipping three fingers inside her now without much resistance. He held her still for a moment as she was still bucking up and down on Jack, and slowly started to nudge his tip into her arse. It wasn’t easy, especially with Jack buried deep inside her pussy already.

When Vicky’s arse finally enveloped his helmet she paused and let out a small gasp, reaching back to stop Tyler advancing too quickly. He got the message and took it really slowly, adding more lubrication as he went. Eventually, he was all the way in. I can only imagine how tight it was at this point as both of their cocks filled her up. He now started to slowly pump in and out and I knew she was comfortable as she began to suck my cock once more.

I couldn’t help jumping down for a minute and knelt on the floor behind them all to get a good view of the position. I couldn’t imagine this would happen very often and I want this memory to be as clear as possible. And what a site it was. Vicky was totally filled with cock, and I could barely see her pussy. I will never forget that site.

I went back to her mouth and slid my cock in when there was a pause between moans.

Jack had Tyler built up a steady rhythm now. To this day I don’t know how Vicky didn’t cum. At one point the guys were simultaneously thrusting in and out of her at speed, and I am sure that she didn’t take a breath for thirty seconds. It all became a bit too much for Tyler at this point, who announced to us all that he was going to cum! He politely asked Vicky where he could shoot his load and she replied “I don’t mind!.”

They would clearly want to cum inside her. I have to admit I was hoping she would say that. She had been on the pill for a few months now, so I had suspected she would let the guys cum inside, as crazy as that now sounds! Tyler pulled out of her arse, however, and opted to cover her with what seemed like an endless supply of spunk. It covered her arse, and her pussy too, which still had Jack's cock buried deep within. Jack received a fair bit of ‘friendly fire’,  but didn’t complain. His strokes got a little quicker as she became even wetter from the deluge.

For the first and only time, Vicky looked me in the eye and mouth that she loved me, knowing how dirty she was being. She was loving this. This was a once-in-a-lifetime experience after all.

Tyler gave her arse a squeeze and took himself off to the bathroom, looking thoroughly satisfied.

I was still amazed at how long Vicky had lasted without cumming herself. I took my cock out of her mouth and leaned down to give her a kiss and check she was ok. She looked genuinely happy and professed how amazing that had been. But it wasn’t over yet.

I walked around to the other side of the couch and coaxed Vicky off of Jacks's cock and got her to lie down on the large footstool at the end of the corner sofa. It was bigger than most footstools I had seen and she could lay across it with her head off one end and her legs off the other. When in place, I bent her legs back and positioned myself between them. She was covered in cum, with both holes having taking a soaking. I gently pushed my cock into her once more and it could have been easier. After her recent double penetration, I’m not sure she could even feel me enter!

Jack had read my intentions perfectly and was already positioning himself above her head, feeding his cock into her waiting mouth. Vicky grabbed his cock and licked and sucked the combination of juices and Tyler’s cum from it, taking him into her mouth as deep as I had ever seen her.

We both began to build up speed and fuck her hard. I knew this would be how we would cum so I didn’t hold back. After three or four minutes, I could feel the excitement become too much and knew that I was going to cum! At the final moment, I pulled out and shot my first jet over her. It was such a powerful spurt that it reached her face! I then reinserted my cock into her, to pump the rest of my load inside. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had and probably the noisiest too, as I groaned with ecstasy. As I pulled out of her I could see her pussy was now obviously filled with my cum, and I had had a lot! I sunk back onto the sofa exhausted and before I had even hit the seat, Jack was back between her legs, his cock ready to fuck her again.

This time there was no gentle approach and he simply thrust his cock in and began pumping as hard as he could! Her tits were now bouncing so violently that she had to hold them. She was biting her lip and had her eyes closed as she groaned with every stroke. It was a complete surprise then when she felt Tyler’s cock back at her lips! He had seen what was happening was as hard as a rock again! She took him in her mouth eagerly, pumping his shaft with her hand as if she was desperate for his second load. It was Jack's turn now though. He suddenly thrust hard into Vicky and let out such a loud cry that we all knew he had just cum inside her. No polite request this time!

He let out a few more cries and deep thrusts, before slowly pulling out. This time, the volume of semen inside Vicky’s pussy became too much and it spilled out, running down her arse onto the footstool.

Tyler now motioned for Vicky to turn over and she got up and kneeled on the footstool. I could see the cum dripping down the inside of her leg. Tyler asked her to turn around and look at me while he fucked her, however, so she spun around and was now kneeling on the footstool facing Jack and I.

Tyler stood behind her and slipped his cock into her sopping-wet pussy. I could see the moment of penetration in her face and she was still clearly loving it!

I had seen some porn in my time and obviously so had Vicky, as she was a pro!

She was now rubbing her pussy to bring herself to orgasm as Tyler pounded her from behind. After a few minutes of relentless bashing from behind, Vicky asked that Tyler fuck her harder, which he obliged. She then began a twenty-second-long screaming orgasm, her body convulsing and shaking in a way I have never seen before.

I almost always made Vicky cum, but not like this! I don’t think it was the current pounding that delivered her to the best orgasm she has ever had, but more the recollection of what she has just been part of. As she was bent forward with her head on the footstool rubbing her pussy, I can only imagine the sight of a cock pounding in and out of her plus three other loads of semen beneath her and dripping down her leg added to the excited crescendo. She pretty much collapsed from exhaustion immediately afterwards, Tyler’s cock slipping out of her without choice.

She slumped next to me on the couch and gave me a kiss, exhausted. The only problem was, Tyler was ready to cum again, so her job wasn’t finished. Knowing that she was spent, Tyler asked, “Can I wank over you?” I assume as it involved little effort, Vicky agreed. So Tyler stood in front of her and wanked himself off aiming directly at her tits.

She summoned the energy to gently squeeze his balls and even tease his arsehole with her fingers which took him by surprise, as he groaned with pleasure. Vicky visibly took this as a sign and slipped a finger into his arse which triggered another huge explosion of cum from him.

The first jet hit her mouth, taking her by surprise, and he then aimed his cock at her tits again as about six jets of spunk hit her, running straight down between her legs. Tyler's screams of satisfaction were so loud I thought everyone in the estate must have heard!

Vicky looked like she had been hosed down with cream!

Tyler now collapsed next to the three of us on the couch (which would definitely need a cleaning afterwards) and none of us said a word. We were knackered! All covered in sweat and in cum we all reflected on the most amazing night we had ever had.

Even Tyler and Jack commented that hands down Vicky and I had been the best clients they had ever had. They also added that on a personal note, Vicky had given them the best organisms in their life.

After five minutes Jack got up, squeezed Vicky’s knee, I assume as another thank you and a well done, and headed off to the bathroom. Tyler Sat forward soon after and asked Vicky and me if we had enjoyed the experience. Vicky stated it was “the best experience I’ve ever had” and I agreed that there would be no way to top it. He then strode off to the bathroom where they took showers.

We both looked at each other and laughed at the state of us. We were both sweaty, hot, and red, and Vicky was literally covered from head to toe in cum. It is no exaggeration to say, there was not a single part of her body not covered in semen. I leaned in to give her a kiss and she pronounced, “Chocolate!” which we laughed at hysterically.

After the guys had left, we thanked them and they suggested that if we need anything or anyone else during our stay then we had their details. After what had just happened, it seemed like such a professional transaction now, like they had just cleaned our oven or something! We were still in our dressing gowns when they left and I remember thinking how surreal that last part was. We showered before going to bed and had one of the best sleeps ever.

Our sex life has never been better, and we often relive the events of that night whenever we can.

I’m not sure we are now swingers, and probably wouldn’t head off to one of those clubs or parties, as we don’t need to. We had the best night ever that night, and are happy to dine out on that! Unless of course there are any midweek specials in the same hotel in the Lake District. Then…well, let’s see.

Published 
Written by Bravernewworld
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments