Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming or Going?

"The evening started off innocently enough, then a few text messages later..."

12
9 Comments 9
14.1k Views 14.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Addie woke up feeling a bit dazed and very much confused. The room was dark, but bright light spilled on the sides where the closed curtains touched the edges of the window. She knew she wasn't in her room and this definitely wasn't her bed, and yet the firm mattress underneath her felt familiar to her.

She slowly moved and rolled to her side, but she met some resistance in the form of a topless back that looked oddly familiar even with poor lighting. She tried to roll to the opposite side and came across a barrier as well. This time it was a pair of soft, luscious naked female lumps greeted her line of sight. Addie had to blink a couple of times to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her.

She wasn't dreaming nor was she hallucinating. Those were indeed real boobs staring her in the face, with two dark and succulent nipples beckoning to be sucked on. And somehow at the back of her head she recalled suckling on said nipples...

Addie shook off the unexpected thought and tried to slide down since she was obviously trapped, but a thigh wedged between her legs stopped her. The thigh's owner (the same one whose boobs are enticing her to stick her tongue out and lick) started rubbing it against Addie's very naked crotch. She took in a sharp breath when the innocent movement spiked this sudden uncontrollable feeling of lust and arousal over her.

Snippets of last night slowly starts to come back to Addie as the thigh between her legs continued it's sweet tender assault on her crotch...

Addie heard the familiar text message tone that was specific to her Viber app. She reached for her phone and saw a message from her roommate, Hill, on the chat group she started on Viber between them and an old buddy of Hill's.

HILL: I'm bored *pouty face*
Before Addie could reply, a response from Hill's friend popped-up.
DOM: I can entertain you...

HILL: how?
DOM: you know how I entertain, Hill. trust me, you won't be bored anymore.
HILL: no...I'll be sore! hahahaha

DOM: *evil grin* but properly filled...

Addie read the exchange between the two friends, her jaw slightly dropping at the blatant sexual innuendo they were exchanging. She'd been chatting with them for quite some time now, but they never once had this type of playful sexual tone in any of their past messages. Are they even are that Addie was able to read what seemed like a personal and private conversation between them?

DOM: if you get tired, Addie can take over...

HILL: you really have hard-on for my roomie, huh?

DOM: *evil grin* you know it, babe! *winks* you know I'm a sucker for big girls...

HILL: *pouts* I'm a big girl too...

DOM: *chuckles* why do you think I stand erect when you're around?

HILL: *lol* you're giving me the salute!

DOM: so...back to Addie...do you think I'll have a chance at having a piece of that delectable pie?

HILL: I think you can charm her...

Addie gasped after she read her roommate's response. She only ever met Dom once when Hill introduced them to each other the first time he came up to the city for a visit. Now he has properly relocated and lives in the same city they do, but he couldn't find a vacancy at their apartment building so he ended up renting a basement suite shared with another male a few blocks away from their apartment.

Not wanting to read anymore, Addie set her phone to silent and placed it on her side table. She turned on her TV and got caught up on the shows she recorded since she was always working when her shows were on.

Midway through her show she fell asleep. She would've remained asleep if something hadn't woken her up. She thought she heard the door buzzer go. She glanced at her digital alarm clock to check for the time. It was fifteen after one in the morning, so it couldn't be the door buzzer. If Hill went out with Dom she would either sleep over at his place considering the way they were messaging each other or if Hill came back, she would have her keys with her so no need to ring the buzzer.

Whatever it was that woke her, Addie couldn't go back to sleep just yet. She shoved her blanket aside and headed for the bathroom to brush her teeth. She finished her business in the washroom and turned the light off. She was on her way back to her room when she heard some noise coming from the living room. She cocked an eyebrow since the living room was dark and Hill's bedroom door was left ajar with the lights off meaning her roommate wasn't in. Addie remained where she stood and listened. Now the sounds coming from the living room sounded like a mixture of moans and groans. She gingerly walked towards the living room to further investigate. She didn't bother with the lights, there was enough light spilling from the window through the lace curtains.

Addie's jaw dropped when she saw Hill face down on the carpet, her ass sticking up in the air and Dom pounding her doggy style. His hands were clamped tightly on her hips, pulling her towards him with each thrust.

"Fuck, Dom...fill me up with your monster..." Hill moaned.

"You like my cock stuffing your wet pussy, don't you?" Dom groaned, slowing down a bit, pulling himself almost completely out of her before making rapid short movements without fully penetrating her then buried himself deep inside Hill.

Addie was momentarily shocked at what she was watching, but her body's reaction was pure wanton. She reached down underneath her shirt and touched her crotch, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter as she continued to watch the couple in the living room.

"Do you think Addie will like her pussy stuffed with this cock?" Dom asked, leaning forward for better penetration.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" Hill replied, lifting her head and looking directly at Addie.

Dom lifted his head up and followed Hill's gaze. He grinned at the sight of a shocked Addie caught with her hand in her panties.

"Enjoying the show, Addie?" He teased.

"I...I...sorry," she stammered and did a quick about face and walked back to her room, ignoring Hill's guttural shouts of pleasure as Dom probably fucked her to orgasm.

Addie slipped back under the cover and tried to go back to sleep, but her phone on her side table wouldn't stop vibrating.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

She finally gave in and picked up. She found at least eight messages from Hill.

HILL: sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you...

Addie took a deep breath as she read the repeated message over and over again. She thought of just ignoring it, but she knew if she didn't respond Hill won't leave her alone.

ADDIE: I shouldn't have been a peeping tom since I knew what was going on based on the sounds coming from the living room.

HILL: come to my room. Let's talk.

ADDIE: no need. I'm just going back to sleep.

HILL: please? Dom wants to talk to you too...

Addie chewed on her lower lip. She was already aware of Dom's interest in her. And she heard his question to Hill earlier.
ADDIE: he can text me.

HILL: are you being a chicken???

ADDIE: No!

HILL: then why don't you want to come to my room?

Addie took a deep breath and wrestled on whether to go to Hill's room or not. And why talk in there instead of the living room?

Addie's eyes popped wide open when memories of last night came flooding back to her. She remembered walking in to Hill's room and finding her roommate and Dom sitting in the bed still buck naked. Both were wearing Cheshire Cat grins on their faces as she approached. They exchanged a few words, apologized for what just happened, then once that was out of the way, Addie saw Dom leave the bed and walk up to her. She remembered him towering over her, his cock standing erect and bobbing each time he moved.

Addie had to crank her neck almost all the way to the back just so she could look at him eye to eye. She opened her mouth to say something, but he didn't give her the chance to say anything before his mouth swooped down and claimed hers. He lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Addie thought he was taking her back to the bed, but next thing she felt her back was pressed against the cool surface of Hill's bedroom door, Dom's mouth and tongue were drilling hers and she felt Dom's cock against her still wet crotch. He rubbed it a couple of times against her before reaching underneath her and tore her panties off. Addie didn't pay attention where he tossed it, by then she was far too aroused to care and just wanted to feel his monster cock inside her. She didn't have to wait long. After rubbing his cock against her wet pussy, he used the juices that coated his prick as lube and gently slipped his tool inside her quivering love hole.

Addie's eyes rolled to the back of her head when Dom finally fitted himself to the hilt. Her legs were dangling against his arms, spreading her wide for him, but even with that help it was still a tight fit. Once he was settled he began to move, pumping himself in and out of her slowly, switching tempos but making sure not to make either one of them cum yet. She didn't notice Hill left her post on the bed either. Addie was only made aware of her roommate's presence when she felt hot air breathing up on her pussy. Hill positioned herself underneath them, her tongue acting as a conduit, licking Dom from the balls all the way up to Addie's clit, stopping to nipple on her roommate's love button before returning her attention back to Dom's balls and cock.

The rest of the night became a blur after that. Addie recalled coming so damn hard, drenching Hill who remained where she was, drinking and swallowing Addie's and Dom's mingled nectars. They must've moved to the bed at some point and she played with Hill. A vague recollection of her and Hill rubbing their pussies against each other in a scissor move while Dom moved back and forth to get his cock sucked kept on flashing back in the back of Addie's head.

"Thinking about last night?" She heard Dom whisper against her ear. He must've rolled over and was now facing her direction. Addie felt her back pressed against his large chest, his one hand freely fondling her breast while the other was venturing down to her pussy, finding her clit and spreading her lips while his thumb rubbed it, the same time Hill's thigh was beginning to get soaked with Addie's juices.

"Remembering..." she admitted, moaning a bit louder when Dom dipped his fingers lower, slipping it inside her juicy love hole. First he slipped one, then inserted a second one before he started to move it in and out very slowly. He was teasing her and Addie wanted more. She never felt this aroused in a very long time.

"Good memories?" Hill cooed, she too was as awake as Addie and Dom now and took over playing with Addie's breasts while Dom concentrated on her pussy.

"I...I believe so..." Addie answered bashfully, gasping when Dom lifted her leg up and felt his hard cock pressing against her wet entrance. He rubbed his hard cock against her pussy, lubing it good before slowly pushing it inside, lowering Addie's leg until it was draped over his leg. "Oh fuck..." Addie gasped as Dom picked up the tempo, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy while Hill nipped at her nipples.

"It doesn't matter how many times I fuck you, your pussy is still tight," he groaned against her neck.

Hill licked her way down from Addie's breast to her stomach to her crotch. She spread Addie's lips and found that tight bud. She stuck her tongue out and licked, then giggled when it resulted in her desired effect on Abbie; she shuddered at the intense sensation caused by her tongue and Dom's cock pounding her.

Addie might not have a complete recollection of what happened last night soon after she walked in to her roommates bedroom, but based on what was happening now, it started something new and brought the three of them closer than Addie would've imagined...

Published 
Written by CuriousGal0608
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments