Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cruising With Karen: Part 2

"Things get serious with Dieter and Inge"

6
1 Comment 1
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
“Inge, you may bring Grey in now...” floated through the open balcony door. Inge, looking a little cross, lifted her velvet lips from the crown of my cock.

She pulled the panty gag from my mouth. Grabbing hold of my shaft, she said, “Come with me.” Leading me by my cock, we entered Dieter’s Cabin.

“Ist das nicht eine geile muschi?" He said as we all stared down at the neat triangle of matted red hair. Karen looked a little puzzled, not understanding the conversation.

Noticing her concern, I said, “They are admiring your cunt.” She smiled at the compliment.

Dieter then said, to me, “Grey, you have a choice. You can watch me fuck your friend, or you can watch Inge play with her. I looked at Karen for a clue as to which she preferred. She kept looking at Dieter’s cock and licking her lips.

As much as I wanted to watch the two women get each other off, I said, “Dieter, I think Karen and I would like to have you fuck her…first.” He smiled, and instructed me to lie on my back on the bed with Karen hovering over me in reverse, her moist slit inches from my face and my rampant cock inches from hers. Her scent filled my head, making my cock twitch with anticipation.

“We are going to play, what I call ‘the cum game’. Inge is going to play with a vibrator while Karen sucks your cock, you suck her clit, and I fuck her cunt. If you or Karen cum before Inge and I, you will be punished. I suggest you take Karen’s chain in hand and pull it if you get to close. Karen, feel free to bite on Grey’s cock if you get too close. Are we ready?”

Inge sat on the bed, watching Karen and I, while rubbing her pussy with a large purple vibrator. Karen kissed the head of my cock before letting it slip into the back of her throat, and I watched as Dieter slid back his foreskin and pressed the bulbous head of his leaking cock against the puffy lips of Karen’s ready cunt. Slowly, he stretched her open, making her moan onto my cock. He slowly sunk his full curved length into the deep recesses of her willing womanhood.

I got a slap to the balls as Inge snapped, “Grey, suck her clit!”

I reached up and feathered her swollen clit with the tip of my tongue as Dieters balls grazed my forehead each time he thrust into her.

“Mmmfff! Mmmfff!” Karen moaned each time Dieter’s cock grazed her g-spot, getting closer to another mind shattering orgasm. Her tongue felt like velvet against my rampant prick, making me crave and fear release. Dieter kept pummeling in and out of Karen’s weeping pussy and Inge pinched her own nipples with one hand while churning her insides with her purple toy, babbling in German the whole time.

Karen’s moans were getting louder and more desperate. I could tell she wanted release, and soon would be unable to stop herself. I tugged on her chain, making her wince with pain, a muffled ‘ouch’ escaping from her cock filled mouth.

The wet heat from Karen’s tongue, the taste of her cunt and the vision of her getting thoroughly fucked finally pushed me to the brink and I grunted as a river of pent up sperm exploded on Karen’s tongue. I no longer cared what torture would befall me, I just needed to cum.

“Oh Grey. I am disappointed in you. I thought you had better control than that.” Dieter said as he abruptly pulled out of Karen’s tight pink hole. “And Karen, don’t you dare swallow any of his cum. I’m sure Inge wants it.

Trying not to drool any of the warm white cream, Karen mumbled, “Please don’t stop!”

“Inge, why don’t you take care of Karen while Grey attends to me?”

Seeing the look of alarm on my face, he smiled down at me. “Surely, you didn’t think there would be no consequences for disobedience, did you, Grey?”

“No, Sir!” I replied as he waved his glistening cock in front of my face.

“Then suck it until I cum!” he snapped, “And don’t swallow or waste any of it!”

I’d never had another man’s cock in my mouth before and my anxiety level was quite high, but I opened my mouth and he stuck the helmet in. I closed my lips around it, tasting Karen’s slick essence as I bobbed and slurped. His cock was soft to the touch, yet, very firm. Smooth, yet bumpy from the thick veins that road mapped up and down it. My jaw was extended to the max due to his girth, and I thanked God he wasn’t too long. Gagging on him would have done me in. He settled into a slow, steady rhythm as he fucked my mouth.

Between thrusts, when his nut sac covered my eyes, I could glance over and watch as Inge and Karen swapped my load, letting it drool on their chins and breasts and licking off the congealing cream. I found myself strangely turned on by the whole scene, and started to get hard again. My jaw was getting tired when Dieter announced his impending orgasm. The warm blasts of thick creamy, gooey, sperm filled my mouth, the salty bitterness familiar to me from eating my own cum on occasions.

NashLowell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NashLowell

I sucked until there was nothing left in Dieter and he pulled free with a plop.

“That cum belongs to me!” Inge said as she grabbed my face in her hands and forced her tongue into my mouth. Licking and sucking voraciously, she emptied me of her husband’s sperm in record time before ordering me to lie next to Karen on the bed. With both of us bound to the headboard, Inge straddled my head, settling her hairy bush on my face. “Eat me till I cum, Grey!” she ordered, grabbing a fist full of hair as she guided my nose to her clit. I felt her other hand wrap around my revived manhood, slowly pumping up and down, adding, “And remember, Grey, I cum first!”

I thrust my tongue in and out of her moist slit, breathing in the musky perfume of her sex and tasting her sweet nectar. Looking up, past her belly and perky tits I saw a look of smug satisfaction on her pretty face as she rolled her hips, giving me access to the length and depth of her well-oiled cunt.

All I could see was Inge’s bush, breasts, and face. All I could feel was her hand as it stroked my cock. All I could smell and taste was her cunt, but my ears picked up Karen’s moans and pants as Dieter worked her over. I imagined that her moans were being muffled by his cock, but seemed to be getting louder and more intense. I could also hear the gentle hum of a different toy and the mental image of Karen’s clit being assaulted by Dieter made me twitch. Karen’s moans were soon drowned out by Inge‘s reaction to my tongue. Each time she rolled her hips forward, my tongue would land deep in her moist slit, lapping up her sweet essence, and my nose would rub her clit and slide into her blonde bush.

As she rocked back, my nose would slip between her lips and my tongue would tease her pucker. Her moans became louder and she slipped into her native German. “Mein Gott! Es ist geil! Fricke Deiter! Ich komme! Ahh! Ahhhh! Ohhh! Jaaaaaa!” She clutched my head tight to her weeping cunt and I drank her warm musky juices. As she came down from her sexual high, she raised herself off my cum soaked face. She smiled down at me and said, “You like my little muschi, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress! It’s delicious.”

“Why don’t you help Dieter out? I think he needs a better gag. Use your cock! But don’t cum! Understood?”

I agreed and knelt over the redhead’s prone body. My mental image of Karen hadn’t been too far off. Instead of his cock, Dieter had crammed Inge’s panties in Karen’s mouth, and he was watching her reactions to the vibrator with apparent glee. He had an egg with a wire attached and he would apply it to her clit while playing with the nipple clamps until just shy of orgasm, back off and start again. Karen’s urgent pleas for release were barely intelligible.

I did make out “Please fuck me, Master! Please!” to which Dieter only laughed, saying that he didn’t think she was ready yet and continued to play. I pulled the panty gag out of her mouth, replacing it with my cock. The feel of her soft lips on my dick was heavenly making he harder still.

Dieter slid the egg inside Karen’s oozing cunt and turned it up, making her scream onto my cock, while bucking on the bed. He played with the control, turning it up and down bringing Karen close, then backing off, close again, off again. Even though I couldn’t understand the words, the urgency in Karen’s voice said volumes. She wanted to cum. She needed to cum. Desperately!

He turned to Inge, telling her in German to suck his cock. She dropped to the floor and took his entire length in her mouth as he continued to play with the egg. Finally, he said “Karen! You may cum now!” and cranked the control to high, bringing her instantly to the point of no return.

Thrashing on the bed and screaming onto my stiffness, her cunt contracted violently, expelling the egg as her orgasm ripped through her. Her breasts flushed and she let my cock slip from her mouth. She panted, “Oh my God! That was fucking amazing! I don’t think I ever came that hard before.”

Inge must have sensed what was next, as she pulled her lips from his glistening cock and watched as he mounted Karen, entering her in a single hard thrust. He was like a madman, as he fucked the redhead hard and fast, Karen’s breasts wobbling each time his balls slapped at her ass cheeks. He pulled off the nipple clamps and latched on with his teeth.

The speed and force of Dieter’s fuck brought Karen to the brink yet again. “Oh God! Don’t stop! Don’t fucking stop! I’m….gonna…… cum ……again! God! Yes! Fuuuucckkk!” she screamed as he thrust in and out like a crazed animal, still sucking on her nipples.

Her orgasm must have triggered his. He grunted as his cock spewed his warm, white, sperm deep in Karen’s cunt, collapsing on top of her until his cock shrank and slithered out of her oozing slit.

He rolled off her onto his back. Inge crawled between his legs and licked up the dregs of his fuck. “Grey,” he said, “You know what to do!”

“Yes, Master!”

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments