Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dogging Again

"We went dogging again"

27
14 Comments 14
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

We’d gone dogging for the first time last week. That is, we'd found a remote parking area with several cars. In one of the cars, a couple was fooling around sexually. We and a couple of other people had watched, with their invitation. Then my wife and two guys had joined in. While the two guys had sex with the female from the car, my wife had stroked and sucked the cock of the male.

The drive home was interesting. I was hugely aroused from watching; particularly watching my wife fellate another man. She was conflicted. She was massively aroused -- but also shocked at what she had done. We talked all the way home, as she tried to figure out how to respond to her actions. In the end, arousal won. When I pulled into the driveway, she nearly raped me there in the car.

Eventually, I got her into the house and she forced me to the floor, ripped down my trousers, and impaled herself on my cock. She came within seconds: a massive, squirting, screaming orgasm. Then, as soon as the waves subsided, she began to rock her hips on my prick, bent over, and began to kiss me. I could taste the cum on her lips as she began to slam up and down. Her second orgasm wasn’t nearly as massive as the first but was still better than she’d had in years.

When we were done, we showered together; something we hadn’t done in years, either. We crawled into bed, and she fell asleep snuggled against me, her hand gently gripping my cock.

***

I didn’t mention our dogging trip the next day, and neither did she. In fact, nothing was said for four long days. Then, out of the blue at dinner on the fifth day, she said, “You know, we don’t have anything on the schedule for tomorrow evening. Maybe we could go for a drive.”

“Anywhere in particular you’d like to go?”

“Oh, I thought maybe we could go out to that car park again; you know the one I mean.”

“You mean the one we were at last week?”

“Yes, that one. It was nice out there.”

***

So, dusk on Thursday found us driving out to that nearby park. The parking lot had several more cars this time. I again picked a spot in the middle of the largest open area and shut off the car. We sat for a moment. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. “You know, darling, that I might do something naughty tonight.”

“I thought you might have that in mind.”

“I’m still a bit nervous, but I was thinking about the blonde lady from last week. She seemed to be having a very good time.”

“Yes, she did. Particularly when she had a lad at each end.”

“Yes. I think I’d like to try that.”

“Just be safe, dear.”

Just then, a light went on in one of the other cars. Immediately, several other car doors opened, and people began to move toward the lit auto. We exited our car and followed the crowd. As we walked, my wife undid a couple of buttons on the top of her dress.

The couple in the car had not opened their windows, but had turned on the interior light; a sign that others were welcome to watch. Among the watchers were another couple and four single men. One of the men had been there a week ago. The couple in the car were kissing, and he was massaging her smallish breasts. She had hair dyed bright blue, and was wearing a red blouse, without a bra, and tan shorts. He had on a t-shirt and jeans. She had a hand on the front of his pants.

I stood directly behind my wife and pressed my erection into the crack of her bottom through her dress and my jeans. My hands were on her hips, holding her tight, and my chin rested on her shoulder so that we could both watch the show in the car.  The other couple stood next to us, on the driver’s side. Three of the single men were on the other side of the car; the fourth was on the other side of the couple next to us.

I glanced at the other couple. She was also wearing a dress that buttoned all the way. It was still buttoned except for the top two, and one at the bottom. He was wearing shorts and a polo shirt and he was massaging her bottom with his right hand. The guy next to her was rubbing the front of his pants and was looking back and forth between her and the couple in the car. He stepped a bit closer to her, and she reached over and began to rub the front of his pants; her hand next to his.

Back in the car, the couple had unfastened his pants, exposing his long, thin penis. It was seven inches or more in length, but not much wider than my thumb; about an inch. He was still playing with her tits as she stroked him.

I looked back at the couple next to us. He was still playing with her bottom, but had pulled the back of her dress up, and had his hand inside it. She had unbuttoned another button at the top of her dress and was still rubbing the front of the pants of the guy next to her. He was rubbing one of her breasts through her dress.

My wife whispered, “Let’s go over to the other side, where those three guys are.”

“Why? Are you interested in them?”

“I’m going to let one of them fuck me.”

“Oh. Okay.” 

We walked around the back of the car. The three men were looking into the front seat, watching the blue-haired girl. All three had their hands on the front of their pants. We moved to the point closest to the front of the car, with the three men in a row next to my wife. I again stood directly behind her. I reached around her and unbuttoned another couple of buttons. She was now unbuttoned to the waist, and her black bra was visible against her light skin. I pulled the front of her dress open, and cupped both of her tits, and wiggled my cock against her bottom. Two of the men looked at her; the third was still looking into the car. She smiled and softly said, “Hi, fellas.” 

The guy next to her smiled and said, “Hello, darlin’!  Are we feeling a bit randy tonight?”

“Yes, a bit. Do you have something I could play with?”

He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and pushed them part-way down his thighs. His cock sprang out as his boxers moved down. It was average in length, but quite thick. My wife reached for it and began to stroke along its length. He said, “Oh, that feels nice,” and then reached out and put his hand on her breast. 

I moved my hand down to her hip and allowed him to play with her tit for a few moments. She said, “Wait,” dropped his cock, and pulled her arms out of the sleeves of her dress, letting the top fall to her waist. I unclasped her bra, and she let the straps slide down her arms. Then she reached over and took hold of his cock again. He leaned forward, and nuzzled her breast, licked the nipple, then gently sucked it between his lips.

The other guy who had looked at her moved around behind us and stood next to her other side. He pushed the top of his shorts down, freeing his cock. He was the guy who had been there last week; he had only about four inches. He took my wife’s hand and put it on his cock, then bent, and began to suck on her tit, too.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

I was still standing behind her. I had grabbed her bra as she removed it, and had it in my hand. I moved closer to her, and whispered in her ear, “Everything okay, dear?”

She whispered, “Oh, yes, it’s fine. This one guy is pretty small. Is he the same guy who was here last time?”

“Yes, he is. Remember how quickly he came last week?”

“Oh, yeah, I remember. I felt a little sorry for her when he did.”

“The other guy seems okay, though?”

“He’s thicker than you are. I’ve never had a cock that thick.”

“Go for it, babe.”

She leaned over, forcing both men to stop kissing her breasts. She took the larger cock into her mouth, while still stroking along its length. She continued to stroke the other, smaller cock.

The guy with the smaller cock turned to me. “Are you gonna fuck her?” I shook my head. “Well, then, I am.”

He reached into his pants and pulled out a foil-packed condom. I stepped out of the way as he moved around behind her, sliding his prick out of her hand as he did. He rolled the condom onto his cock, then flipped up the back of her dress. He pulled her thong aside and pressed his erection between her pussy lips. She was wet, he was small, and he slipped in easy. I could see her eyes get big as he entered her, but she didn’t stop sucking the other cock.

She did spread her feet a bit, putting her pussy more in line with his cock. He slid it rapidly in and out, his balls slapping on her thighs as he did. He thrust into her maybe ten times before he stopped, pressing himself tightly to her, and grunted several times in succession. He reached down to the base of his cock, got ahold of the open end of the rubber, and eased it out of her. The closed end hung down a couple of inches or so, and there was a gob of cum in it. It wiggled back and forth as he slid it off of his cock, then tossed it into the weeds at the edge of the lot. He pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped off his cock. As he did, he said, “She’s really hot, man. You oughta do her, too.” He tucked himself back into his pants, zipped up, and headed for one of the cars across the lot.

My wife stood up again, and let the cock slip out of her mouth. She said to the guy whose cock she had in her hand, “The other guy was pretty small, and he didn’t last long at all.”

“I can give you what you want, baby. Just bend over and let me slip this in you.” He moved behind her and took hold of her hips. I tapped him on the shoulder and offered him a condom. “What’s this shit?”

“No rubber, no fuck.”

“I don’t use rubbers, asshole.”

“Well then, you don’t fuck this lady. Isn’t that right, dear.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, but he’s right. You must use protection.”

“Well, fuck that shit. I don’t want you that bad” He stomped off toward another of the cars in the lot.

“Damn,” my wife muttered. “He had a big, fat cock. Just the kind I want.”

“Sorry, babe, but rules are rules.”

She slid her arms back through the sleeves of her dress and pulled it up onto her shoulders. Leaving her buttons undone, she walked around the car.

On the other side, the couple who’d been there earlier were still there. She was bent over, sucking the guy in the car, and the single guy who’d been there was fucking her from behind. Her husband was watching. 

“Your wife seems to be enjoying herself,” my wife said to him. 

“Yes. She loves sucking, and the guy who’s fucking her is huge. She’s taking at least eight inches from him. She really gets off on big cocks.”

“Oh, me, too. I wish I had a big one right now.”

“Well, mine’s not eight inches, but it’s a full seven if you’re interested.”

She dropped to her knees in front of him and looked up, saying “May I?” as she worked on his zipper.

“Be my guest.”

She pulled his cock out of his pants. It looked at least seven inches and was just as fat as the one she’d been sucking. “Yummy,” she said.

She kissed the tip, then ran her tongue the length of his cock. She put the tip back between her lips and began to suction it with her mouth. 

“Damn, woman!” he said. “Save some for inside.”

She slowed down a bit but continued to suck and lick his cock. After a bit, she stood up, walked toward the front of the car, and leaned over the hood. He reached into his pocket, took out a condom, then dropped his pants to his knees. Shuffling over, he ripped open the packet, took out the condom, and rolled it down his erection. Another shuffle or two put him right behind her. He lifted the back of her dress, pulled her thong aside, and pressed himself into her.

I could hear her gasp as he his prick entered her. As he started to pump in and out, I could hear grunts each time he slammed up against her ass. The car’s driver was watching through the windshield while the other lady sucked him. The guy in her was close; he was gasping with each thrust, and his rhythm was a bit ragged. Then he said, “Cumming now!” and slammed even harder into her. Her moans and gasps were enough to trigger an orgasm from the driver; he began to pump his load. The lady in the car was lying back across the seat, and the last guy on the other side was slamming into her at the same time. Her head was on the driver's lap, right next to the culminating blowjob.

The guy fucking my wife didn’t last long. After three or four minutes, he began to gasp and moan a bit. He sped up, then raised himself up on his toes, and accelerated even more. He was pumping away like a machine for maybe half a minute, then with a huge, “Ugggh” he froze deep inside her while his cock pumped out his load.

My wife had been moaning and gasping all along. When he sped up, she started drumming her heels on his ass. Then she crossed her legs and began to pull him in as he thrust into her. Then with a half-moan, half-scream, she slammed her body up onto his and locked her grip around his hips. Then both of them collapsed into each other, and lay on the hood, gasping. When he finally lifted his head a bit, she pressed her face onto his and began kissing him.

The kissing didn’t last long, either. He lifted his head, she unlocked her ankles, and he slipped out of her. The condom was so full it slipped off the end of his cock and splattered on the ground. He bent over, picked it up, and tugging his pants back up, walked over to a wastebasket and threw it in.

My wife slid off the hood, and half-staggered to me, pulling the bottom of her dress back down over her ass. 

“Let’s go home,” she said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by bowser23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments