Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dolores Only Lives Once

"A bitter bridesmaid turns the reception into an orgy"

18
4 Comments 4
7.7k Views 7.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Dolores stared at her reflection in the mirror behind the bar. She was wearing a ridiculous, clownish, bright pink chiffon bridesmaid dress and holding her olive martini. Next to her was Cody, her groomsman partner who had marched down the aisle of the church with her a couple of hours ago.

Cody’s arm was around the back of her highchair. His fingers were caressing the skin of her back. And his eyes were drinking in her hair, her neck, her cleavage, her thighs.

“We could go upstairs,” he was saying. “Forget about all this. What do you say? Dolores?”

“Ugh,” she said to her reflection. “That name. I can’t stand that name. Dolores. Duh-lore-risssss. Yuck.”

Cody rolled his eyes and sighed and signaled the bartender to come.

Dolores continued: “Doesn’t it mean ‘sorrows’?” She shuddered. “I can hear my ex-husband saying my name. He tainted it.” She mimicked a man’s deep voice. “‘Dolores, I’ll love you forever.’ ‘Dolores, I can’t live without you.’” She scoffed. “Yeah, until you met that floozy, you dickwad.”

“Right,” Cody said absently.  

“’Dolores, suck me off.’ ‘Stick your tongue deep inside of it, Dolores.’ Disgusting freak.”

The bartender was looking at her.

She blinked herself back to the present.

“Buy you another drink?” said Cody next to her.

“Dolo,” she said, mostly to herself. “I want to be called Dolo! Don’t call me Dolores anymore.”

Cody nodded and put his arm back on the back of her chair. “Un-huh,” he agreed. “How about Lola? Lolita? Or Dolly?”

“Right now, it’s Dolo,” she said, sitting up. “And Dolo’s open for business!”

“Yeah?” Cody said, leaning towards her.

When she eyed him suspiciously, he gave her a hopeful grin. And then an even wider grin when she leaned towards him. She knew he had been itching to get frisky with her all night, especially on the dance floor. But she had been so into her own thoughts.

“Two more shots of tequila, barkeep,” she said, slapping her hand on the counter.

“Yes, ma’am,” the bartender said enthusiastically. Cody was shifting in his seat excitedly.

“I want to live it up,” she said out loud.

“No more sulking,” Cody said.

“Exactly,” she agreed. “Hurry it up,” she said to the bartender.

When it came, she downed her shot quickly and jumped to her feet. She grabbed Cody’s hand.

“Let’s go to my hotel room,” Cody said quickly.

“No,” she said. “Back to the reception hall.”

She dragged him back towards the hall. An attendant opened the double doors. She had been bored with all the flowery decorations, the strobe lights, the multitude of people, the ugly dresses, and the food she wasn’t hungry for. But now, with a change of attitude, all she could see was life.

“Woohoo,” she said, pumping her fist as she pulled Cody through the dance floor back to the long table on the dais where the bridal party sat.

April, another bridesmaid who had been seated next to her, touched her hand as she sat down. “You all right, Dolores?”

“It’s Dolo, and I’m fucking great,” Dolores said, making April blink in surprise.

“Really?” she said.

“It’s a wedding,” Dolores said. “Let’s party. It’s all downhill after this anyway!”

At the center of the table, Val the bride overheard Dolores and whispered something to Theresa, another bridesmaid.

“Honestly,” Dolores continued. “After this, it’s boredom, cheating, financial problems, compromises, heartache, heartbreak. So, let’s celebrate now before reality kicks in!” She raised her glass, spilling some champagne onto the table. “Mazel Tov!”

Others around the banquet hall saw her raised glass and raised their glasses as well.

“To the bride and groom,” she yelled out.

“To the bride and groom,” others repeated.

“Hope they have the best fuck of their life on their honeymoon,” she added.

People laughed at her profanity but cheered and toasted. Val sat with her lips shut tight.

Dolores shrugged at Val and said, “Whatever, right?”

She started ringing the ornate little bell on the table. Others joined in. Val and her new husband Lionel looked sheepish but turned to each other ready to kiss for everyone to see.

Dolores quickly turned to Cody. She grabbed his face by the jaw and pulled him to her face and kissed him on the lips. Loud smacking accompanied a visible tongue slobbering over Cody’s face. Cody, who had been trying to kiss her all evening, was taken by surprise.

Everyone shifted uncomfortably. Val and Lionel gave each other a quick kiss. People clapped sporadically. Some cheered for Val and Lionel. But most eyes were on Dolores who wrapped an arm around Cody’s head and groaned loudly as she kissed him.

April tried to tap her thigh.

Dolores released Cody and picked up her drink. “That was fun,” she declared.

“Are you sure you’re all right?” April asked.

Cody shifted in his seat as Dolores’s hand grabbed at his thigh and rubbed it hard, pressing down between his legs and grabbing whatever she could find.

“I’m on top of the world,” Dolores told April. “Sky’s the limit. Any direction is possible. Order me a drink. I want to fucking dance!”

She began to get up, pulling Cody up with her.

“What do you want?” April said.

“Margarita,” she told April. And to Cody, she added, “Lolita wants her margarita dirty.”

“Nice!” Cody said.

She pulled him by his tie to the dance floor.

The DJ had finished playing love songs and begun playing dance songs. The elders and the youngsters had sat back down. The twenty- and thirty-somethings were hitting the dance floor. But nothing compared to what Dolores was doing.

Some of the weddinggoers were shocked to see her bent over, grinding her ass into Cody’s crotch. Some women cringed when she kept lifting her dress higher and higher. The men were mesmerized.

When Billy passed behind them, Dolores grabbed him, too, and the three of them danced in a sandwich.

Val sat there with her mouth agape. But Dolores was even more intrigued by Lionel staring.

Two hard erections were pressed against her front and back. Two sets of strong hands were on her waist and hips and thighs. Her breasts were bumping against Cody’s chest. Billy’s face was in her hair. Her arms were in the air, then wrapped behind Billy’s head.

She kissed Cody again.

Then she turned her face to Billy and kissed him, too.

Some of the weddinggoers either giggled in amusement or groaned in disgust.

Theresa was close by watching them as she danced alone, her husband and wedding partner Gee chatting with others. Dolores gestured for her to come, but Theresa was hesitant, glancing at the people.

Dolores ditched the men to grab Theresa.

Theresa bit her lip, gave out an excited, “Eep!” and joined the dance.

They held hands and danced. Then Dolores pulled her closer. She spun Theresa around. She grabbed Theresa around the waist when Theresa had her back to her. They continued dancing. But Dolores’s hands were even more adventurous than Cody’s and Billy’s as she grabbed a handful of Theresa’s breasts.

Theresa yelped.

Dolores grabbed the top of her strapless dress and pretended to lower it, threatening to expose Theresa’s breasts.

Theresa grabbed Dolores’s hands while laughing and protested.

“No, this isn’t Mardi Gras, no, no, no,” Theresa insisted. The men returned to grind up on the women.

But Dolores could see another woman marching towards them. It was Ellen, Val’s maid of honor and wedding planner. And Ellen looked angry.

Dolores pulled away from the group and headed back to the front of the bridal party’s table.

“Where’s my shit?” she said.

April pointed to her fresh drink but didn’t make eye contact.

Dolores picked up the margarita and took a few quick sips. Then she turned around, knowing Ellen was standing before her.

“Hi, Ellen,” Dolores said cheerfully. “What’s up?”

“’What’s up?’ What’s up with you? The fuck is going on?”

“It’s a party, isn’t it?”

“A wedding party not a nightclub sex party…”

“Well, maybe it should be,” Dolores said. “It’s all bullshit anyway. Overdone, overpriced fairytale romance bullshit.”

“Dolores…” Ellen began.

“It’s Dolo,” she said. “Dolo does what she wants from now on. Dolo’s thirsty, Dolo drinks.” She downed her margarita and then slammed the glass on the table. Then she looked at the dance floor. “And now Dolo’s horny.”

Ellen shook her head, not sure what to say.

Dolores grabbed Ellen’s face and quickly kissed her lips with a loud smack before turning back to the dance floor. Ellen stood there in shock and anger. April chuckled nervously.

Dolores marched to where Cody and Billy were standing and grabbed Cody’s hand.

“Come with me, you horny hound dog,” she said to him.

Cody placed his beer down at a random table and followed dutifully.

Dolores glanced at Billy and lifted her chin at him. He put down his beer as well but didn’t follow right away.

Outside the reception hall, Dolores began to run with Cody past the bar. They hurried up the grand, elegantly decorated, red-carpeted staircase.

“Where are we going?” Cody asked.

Dolores took him to the second floor, where there were rooms for the bridal party. She pulled him into a large room.

She left him by the door and danced her way into the suite. She stood on a plush rug, turned to him, and began lifting her dress.

“Yes,” Cody said, opening his suit and shirt and undoing his tie. “Yes!”

“I wanna get fucked,” Dolores said.

“Yes, ma’am,” Cody said, unbuckling, unbuttoning, and unzipping.

“Fuck me till I can’t think straight,” she said.

She yelped as half-naked Cody ran to her and tackled her onto the large sofa behind her. His bare arms and thighs wrapped around the chiffon of her dress as his hands dug around for her panties. He slid onto his knees on the floor, tearing off the underwear. With her leg wrapped around his neck, dangling over his shoulder, he buried his face between her legs, taking in the fragrance before opening his mouth for a taste.

She twisted about on the couch, pulling his head with her. He held her thighs down to anchor her. She grabbed a handful of his hair and enjoyed his tongue work.

“Holy matrimony!” someone exclaimed from the doorway.

Dolores laughed as Billy stood there with his head poking in and his mouth agape.

“Come here, Billy,” Dolores said. When Cody looked up, she slapped the top of his head to make him resume. “Carry on, you.”

Billy tiptoed into the room and scurried over to the scene, already taking off his suit and tie.

“I knew you two were up to no good,” Billy said as he sat next to Dolores while unbuttoning his pants.

Dolores pulled his face into hers with her tongue out. Billy licked it and kissed her eagerly.

“Get the, ooh,” Dolores began but twitched when Cody fingered her. “Ooh. Get the champagne!”

Billy hurried to the fridge.

Dolores yanked Cody away from her crotch to reward him with a kiss.

“They’re gonna wonder where we’re at,” Cody said.

Billy handed her a glass and filled it with champagne. She took one sip, holding the glass elegantly.

“Let them,” she replied before lowering Cody’s head back to work. “Lick.”

Billy sat there with his pants open. He leaned back when Dolores took his cock in her free hand and stroked it.

“Aw, fuck,” he kept saying. “Aw, fuck!”

She took another sip before placing the glass on a nearby table.

Dolores jumped to her feet, making Cody fall back. She lifted her dress again and backed into Billy. Billy quickly held his cock straight and firm and groaned loudly as Dolores sheathed him into her.

“Ooh,” she groaned as she slid down on him.

He held her hips. She held his knees.

Cody leaned back on his elbow on the floor and chuckled as Dolores bounced on Billy, her carefully coifed curls bouncing with her.

NannaJon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NannaJon

“We’re gonna miss the cake,” Cody warned.

“I am the cake,” she said to him.

He laughed and began stroking himself. Dolores stared at him from above, licking her lips.

“Fucking dress,” she spat out as she began tearing the dress over her head. Billy helped. They struggled and got it off and threw it aside.

“Yes,” Dolores cheered, naked except for her heels, necklace, and flower hair clip, as she continued fucking Billy.

Cody sat up, watching her bare breasts bounce in circles.

Unencumbered by her dress, Billy wrapped an arm around her, placed the other hand on her back, lowered her torso a little, and fucked her harder.

Dolores’s grin melted into an open mouth of shock as she cursed.

Billy leaned back. She lifted herself off him as his cum squirted out. She sat back on him but leaned back as well. Cody saw the opening and didn’t hesitate. He stood between their legs and massaged his cock into her, slicking it in easily but deeply. She grabbed his shoulders. Billy grabbed her breasts. And Cody began pounding into her.

“See? I told you!” a woman’s voice said.

The three of them looked to see Theresa and Gee poking their heads in.

“They’re having all the fun,” Theresa whined.

Dolores laughed as she let her hands slide around to Cody’s back and grab his butt cheeks while she eyed Theresa.

“Unh. Unh. Come on,” Dolores urged her.

Theresa bit her lip and looked at Gee.

“Can Teetee come play, daddy?” Dolores teased him.

Gee shook his head in amusement and then shrugged. Theresa clapped, cried “Yay!” and hurried into the room.

Cody continued fucking Dolores, but he now had Theresa caressing his ass and his back and grabbing his balls from behind when she could.

“What’s going on downstairs?” Billy asked.

“The happy couple is cutting cake for everyone,” Gee said from the door.

Cody pulled out of Dolores just long enough for Theresa to take his cock into her mouth and enjoy sucking it for a few seconds. Then she guided the cock back into Dolores and gave Cody a few encouraging spanks.

“Yeah,” Cody said as he strained. He pulled out and blasted his juice onto Dolores’s thighs. He stood up, posing victoriously like a statue while Theresa whimpered and licked his thighs and balls and the cum still dripping from his retreating cock.

Theresa looked at Billy’s flaccid cock and frowned.

“I got all of it,” Dolores taunted her. “Horny bitches get off first. Nice girls finish last.”

Billy hugged her from behind.

“Where’s Rick? Where’s April?” she asked. “We need the entire fucking wedding party in this room.”

“I want cock, too,” Theresa muttered, pouting to herself.

“We should get back,” Billy said.

“Fuck that,” Dolores replied.

“I think Rick was in the next room making a call,” Gee said, still standing by the door.

“Gee, I love how you let your wife have her fun,” Dolores said.

“I want cock,” Theresa insisted again, still to herself. Cody was trying to get hard again.

“Well, we’ve got a unique relationship,” Gee said.

“We should get Rick in here,” Dolores said.

Theresa nodded quickly.

“We should get back,” Billy said again.

“You go back,” Dolores said, annoyed, sliding off him. She pulled on the hem of Theresa’s dress to encourage her to take it off.

Theresa struggled with her dress. “Gee has toys in the car.”

“Hmm,” Dolores said. Then she jumped to her feet. “Go get them, Gee,” she ordered.

Gee disappeared.

“I’ll get Rick.”

“But…” Theresa began.

“You get that dress off,” Dolores said.

“But, but…” Theresa tried to say, pointing at her nudity.

Dolores kicked off her heels and scurried off with her naked body to the door and peeked out into the hallway. A waiter strolled by before heading down the stairs. She fluttered down the hall to the next room and pulled the door handle, hoping it wasn’t locked. It wasn’t. But she could hear someone else coming up the nearby stairs.

She hurried into the room.

Long-haired Rick, Lionel’s best man, was sitting on the bed on the phone when he looked up.

“Oh, fuck!” he said.

She stood by the door, with her ankles crossed and her hands behind her back, swaying shyly.

“I need you,” she begged.

“I’m here for you, baby,” Rick said.

“In the suite next door.”

“Wherever, however you want it, baby,” he said.

“Me and Teetee are horny.”

“Theresa?”

“And Cody, and Billy, and Gee, we’re all having fun, come on.”

She turned to the door, but Rick grabbed her from behind and kissed her neck. She giggled at him. He spanked her before grabbing her ass. She held on to the door, closed her eyes, and cursed as she felt his arms grope her body.

He turned her around to kiss her. She let him kiss her long and deep while grabbing at his boner. He bent down to kiss her nipples as well and then her belly and then the hairs of her pussy.

“The suite, Rick,” she insisted.

They held hands and peeked out the door. They hurried back to the suite.

“Wow,” he said when he looked inside.

Theresa was bent over on her knees on the sofa. Cody had a dildo inside her and a vibrator. Billy sat next to them, his cock hard again, watching and laughing and cheering them while reaching under her to play with her nipples. Gee was holding another dildo while trying to undo his pants. And behind him was…

“April?” Dolores said, shocked.

April stood there holding a champagne glass.

“Rick,” Theresa said when she saw him. She wiggled her ass at him.

Rick looked at Dolores who nodded, and he hurried over to Theresa.

“You’re so fucking crazy, Dolores, I don’t even know what to say,” April said, watching as Rick fondled Theresa.

“Fuck it. We only live once.”

April shook her head.

Theresa was whimpering in her pipsqueak voice as Rick drilled into her with his cock.

“I wish he could see me now,” Dolores said.

“Your ex?”

“That prick bitch, yes,” she said.

April took another look at the scene—Gee sitting on the headrest of the sofa and muffling his wife’s squeals with his cock in her mouth—before turning to Dolores.

“So, this is, what, revenge fuck?”

“Revenge orgy!” Dolores said throwing her hands in the air.

April laughed at that but quickly lost her smile when Dolores took her hand. She bit her lip when Dolores pulled her into a hug. She held her breath as Dolores held her tight, grinding her body into hers. And she gasped when Dolores began undressing her.

“I—I don’t know about this,” April said.

“Me neither,” Dolores replied, eyes focused on the dress she was removing from this woman’s body.

“I’ve never done a girl,” April warned.

“Me neither,” Dolores said, pulling the dress over April’s large breasts, watching them shake free.

“There’s so many people here,” April said.

“We’re all friends,” Dolores reassured her as the dress fell to the ground.

April took another swig of champagne.

“Oh, God, here goes,” April said.

Dolores chuckled as they embraced with a hesitant kiss. April opened her eyes and smiled.

“Oh, boy,” April said with a nervous laugh.

“Again,” Dolores said.

They kissed again, better this time, with tongue.

Dolores looked down to see April’s hands on her breasts. She eyed April teasingly. April noticed and removed her hands quickly. Dolores laughed, grabbed her wrists, and returned them to her breasts. April squeezed them, then bent down to kiss them. She then looked at Dolores for a moment before throwing her face at her, kissing her again, hungrily and noisily.

“Hey, you lesbians, come join the party,” Cody said from the sofa.

April and Dolores laughed at each other, kissed again, before holding hands and hurrying over to the sofa.

Rick had been waiting for Dolores, eager to bury his cock into her. Dolores spread herself on the floor, enjoying the feel of the plush rug under her. Rick nestled on top of her between her legs, giving Dolores her third cock this evening.

April made out with Theresa while Gee inserted his dildoes into them. Billy brought his cock close to their faces and would get the occasional lick and suck from Theresa or a reluctant peck from April.

Dolores held on to Rick’s sides as he fucked her with his eyes closed. It felt good, but she noticed Cody was by the door looking worried, talking to someone. She wondered who it was. Security? Ellen? Or worse. Val?

No one else was paying attention.

Cody was grinning. It must be a guy, Dolores figured.

Cody was gesturing for the guy to come inside.

Dolores got tense.

Cody walked him in.

Dolores shifted around Rick to see.

“Lionel!” Theresa was yelling.

“What?” Dolores said.

“What in Sam Hill is going on around here?” Lionel said.

“Fun and games, man,” Cody said.

April and Theresa left the sofa and ran to Lionel, laughing and pulling his hands. He was all smiles as two naked women grabbed him and pulled him into the room.

“The wedding boy,” Billy said, getting up.

The women threw Lionel onto the sofa and immediately began undressing him.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Lionel said, but he didn’t resist.

Dolores put a hand on Rick to get him to stop. He removed his cock and rolled away.

Dolores stood up on her knees. Her eyes met Lionel’s.

“You,” Lionel said.

“Me,” she replied.

“The one who’s been causing so much trouble,” Lionel said. “The one Ellen is pissed off at. The one who turned my wedding from rated G to rated…”

“Triple X,” Dolores said, crawling, slinking towards him, kneeling between his legs. Theresa’s hands were all over him, but she was holding his cock out for Dolores. April was holding Lionel as well, but she was more fascinated with Dolores.

Dolores grabbed his cock from Theresa.

“To the fucking bride and groom,” Dolores said.

And she took Lionel’s cock into her mouth.

The guys cheered. Theresa kept kissing Lionel’s face and putting his hand on her body. April was stroking Dolores’s hair while she sucked.

“I want next,” Theresa cooed, kissing Lionel’s lips.

“You got it,” Lionel said while breathing hard, enjoying Dolores’s mouth. He turned to April. “And you after that?”

April smiled and shrugged.

Rick, not having orgasmed, knelt behind Dolores. Sensing him, she bent over a little, so that Rick could insert himself into her again. Cody sat next to Theresa, running his hands down her thigh to stimulate her pussy. Billy sat next to April to play with her breasts.

Rick groaned as he came inside Dolores’s pussy.

Lionel growled as he came inside Dolores’s mouth.

And Ellen screamed as she came through the door with the bride Val behind her.

Everyone froze. Theresa gulped.

The only other sound was one of Gee’s vibrators in his hands as he stood to the side.

“You,” Ellen began. She pointed at Dolores. “You. You did this. All of this. You slutty, nasty, selfish, bitter, childish, perverted bitch!”

Ellen was trembling in anger. She looked at all of them, shaking her head, her hands shaking in the air trying to understand what was happening.

She turned to the bride.

“Oh, God, I’m so, so, so sorry, Val!” she said.

Ellen backed away and left the room.

Val looked at her friends, all variously undressed, and then focused on Dolores in the middle of this orgiastic scene.

Dolores wiped cum from her mouth and waved hello at Val.

The bride scoffed and shook her head.  

“What the fuck, this should’ve been my fucking bachelorette party!” Val exclaimed as she danced into the room.

They all cheered as they pulled her, with her trailing white gown and her white lace crown veil, into the group. Within seconds she was on the plush rug, buried under naked bodies—stripped and fondled and pleasured by everyone.

A half-hour later, the others had dressed up, coiffed up their hair, and rejoined the party downstairs.

Satiated and triumphant, Dolores emerged from the suite back in her pink dress with her hair still a bit disheveled.  

She passed Ellen sitting alone at the bar.

A brief twinge of guilt passed through Dolores as she sat next to the maid of honor.

“No sorrows, Ellen,” she said. “You only live once.”

“Meaning 'do whatever the fuck you want,' huh?” Ellen said, before throwing tip money on the counter and heading back to the ballroom.

The bartender gave Dolores a knowing smile as she ordered another margarita.

She sat at the bar grinning at her reflection, wondering what crazy thing “Dolo” could do next.

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments