Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double The Fun With Alison And Shirley

"Sometimes it pays to take a risk!"

16
1 Comment 1
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"When I was at college many years back I came home early one day to find my landlady's daughter and her friend sunbathing in the garden. Both were very attractive and I spent some team secretly watching them from my bedroom window. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This story speculates what could have happened had I decided to go and talk to them..."

It was a warm day, probably the warmest of the summer so far and I was so glad college had finished for the day. My plan was to get back to my room, change into shorts and a tee-shirt, and then chill in the local park with a cold one. As I dumped my bag onto my bed I glanced out of the window and noticed Alison - my landlady's seventeen-year-old daughter - and her friend, Shirley, were sunbathing in the garden in their bikinis.

This was worth a peek as both girls were good lookers! I'd had the good fortune of fucking Alison some time ago, a one-off encounter that neither of us had spoken about since and I'd given up hope of a repeat session. Never mind, at least I could treat myself to the view of her and Shirley's first-class bodies. I found the small pair of binoculars I had bought a while back for bird watching and sat on my bed, some distance from the window so I doubt I'd be seen through the net curtains. After a bit of focusing, the two girls came into view.

Alison was wearing a yellow bikini and was laying on her back, her hands behind her head. Shirley was in red and she was sitting up, her arms behind her propping herself up as she gazed skyward. She had good-sized tits that were struggling to stay in her bikini top. I spent a bit of time studying them, noting how her firm nipples were clearly visible under her top. Moving down her body, she had her belly button pierced with a silver dangly looking thing and her long legs were slightly apart allowing me a good view of her crotch. Was that a hint of pubic hair? No, just a shadow!

Alison's skin was fairer than Shirley's, she being a blonde, and I slowly studied her figure, moving from her feet, along her legs, and over her pubic region to her belly and boobs. It was a glorious sight! Alison then turned over and reached behind her to unclasp her top. The straps fell free and I caught a good glimpse of side-boob before she laid down onto her front. Shirley picked up a tube of sun protection cream and squirted a dollop onto Alison's back before starting to rub it in.

I watched mesmerised as Shirley's hands moved up and down Alison's spine, working the cream into her skin and it wasn't long before I began to erect. Things only got better when Shirley's hands went behind her own back and allowed her top to fall to the ground too. I had a perfect view of her tits, two beautiful orbs, each topped with a firm, dark brown nipple. And then she began rubbing cream over them, lifting each one to ensure no skin was left untreated. Her hands moved down to her belly, liberally massaging herself with the cream, leaving her skin glistening brightly in the sunshine.

This was getting too much to bear! My cock was now rock hard and I was tempted to slip off my shorts for a quick jiggle. I let them drop to the floor and took hold of my stiffy in my right hand, the left hand still holding the binoculars steady on the girls. I gave myself a few pumps but an idea began to form in my head.

Had Alison totally forgotten about our session all those months ago? Could it be possible that if I "accidentally" stumbled upon her sunbathing in the garden it could lead to greater things? It was a risk, yes, but the worst that could happen would be a bit of embarrassment on the girls' part at being caught topless in the garden. And I, at least, would get a close-up view of a couple of pairs of bare boobs. It didn't take long for to make up my mind and I headed downstairs to the garden, book, and blanket in hand ready for an afternoon's "reading".

I began to walk up the garden path, trying to be oblivious to their presence, when I heard one of them gasp.

"Oh my God!" Shirley screamed.

"Fucking hell!" Alison shouted

And both immediately through their arms up to their chests to cover themselves up. Too late - I'd got a good eyeful of both sets of tits.

"I am sorry!" I exclaimed, turning my back to them and starting to grin. "I had no idea."

Now was the crunch; what would they say next. Would I be told in no uncertain terms to bugger off as they hastily got dressed or would I be asked to stay? I soon got the answer I was hoping for.

"Well you may as well turn round now that you've had a good look," Alison said. I did as I was told and tried to look sheepish, mumbling my apologies again as I turned to face them. Disappointingly both had their arms folded across their chests and I began to wonder if my plan was unraveling already.

"I am sorry," I said again, " I had no idea you were here."

Alison and Shirley both began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked, more than a little confused.

"Well," began Shirley, "considering you've been staring at us through binoculars for the past half an hour, I can't see how you are the slightest bit surprised!"

"And that doesn't look like your wallet pushing out your shorts!" Alison continued.

I looked down and sure enough, my erection was as clear as day, pushing the front of my shorts out like a pole holding up a tent. I'd been rumbled and my plan was in tatters; instead of the girls, it was me who was turning red with embarrassment.

"Come on," Alison said, "it's nothing I haven't seen before." And with that let her arms drop exposing her tits and shuffled over towards me. Shirley soon followed and together they took hold of my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles, swiftly followed by my underpants. My cock was free and stood to attention before the two girls who were both on their knees in front of me.

"Not too bad," said Shirley as she studied my length. "I've had bigger but then again I've had smaller."

"It does the job, I can assure you of that!" Alison offered which I took to be a compliment. Shirley was the first to take hold of my cock, encircling its base with her thumb and forefinger. She moved her head forward, opened her mouth, and slowly took me inside her. I felt her lips close around me and she immediately started to gently suck.

Her tongue began to work its magic around my tip and I looked down to see her head slowly bobbing back and forth, taking most of my length inside her and then letting it slide out until only the very tip was still between her lips. Alison just looked on patiently, seemingly content to watch me getting pleasured by her best friend. And getting pleasure I was! Shirley clearly knew how to suck cock and her wet, warm mouth was working wonders on my member, her lips holding it tightly but carefully as her tongue snaked up and down its length. I once more looked down at her at work before glancing over to Alison.

"How about joining in the fun?" I asked and she crept over to me.

"Don't mind if I do!" she said and immediately to one of my balls into her mouth. 

Alison was clearly skilled in the delicate art of sucking a guy's balls. She moved from one to the other, licking and sucking with just the right amount of pressure, never enough to cause me any discomfort. I just stood there, my eyes closed basking in the sunshine whilst one girl was sucking my cock and the other sucking my balls.

It wasn't long before Shirley released me and handed my cock to Alison who straight away took me inside her. I now had the pleasure of Alison's tongue and lips working hard on me whilst Shirley lapped furiously over my scrotum. Soon, they were both all over my cock, one either side, tongues licking up and down and taking it in turns to have a quick suck. I was worried that if they kept up this pace I would be shooting my load too soon! The girls must have sensed this though and they released me, leaving my member glistening wet and standing rock hard to attention.

Alison sat back and looked up at me. "Let's see what you can do for us now," she said. They both sat back and peeled their bikini bottoms down their legs, casting them to one side. Shirley spread her legs wide and I got my first glimpse of her pussy; those pink lips protruding from her neatly trimmed brown pubic hair.

MissVioleett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissVioleett

"What are you waiting for? A written invitation?" she asked as she laid down on her back. Time to get to work, I thought, as I pulled my tee-shirt over my head and kicked off my shorts. I got onto my knees and lowered my head between Shirley's legs until my face was just an inch or two from her pussy. Her scent wafted into my nostrils and I took my first lick, running my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, teasing her clitoris that was poking from its hood. She was already moist and I knew I'd hit the right spot when I heard that first moan.

"Fuck, that feels good!" I heard her say so I continued with my licking, running my tongue up and down and over her pussy lips. Alison got down to join me, resting her chin on Shirley's belly and using her fingers to spread those pussy lips open ever wider. I could now see right up inside Shirley's cunt and I pushed my tongue in as far as I could go, my face buried deep between her legs. Her juices were well and truly flowing now and I lapped them up, licking furiously.

Alison was tickling Shirley's clit between thumb and forefinger and so I took it between my lips and sucked gently. Shirley begin to quiver and it was clear her orgasm was imminent. I slipped a couple of fingers inside her now sopping wet cavern, pushing them in and out as her clit got a good seeing to from my tongue and Alison's fingers. And then Shirley's hips rode up high and she cried out loud as orgasm hit her, her pussy contracting around my fingers and those juices gushing into my eager mouth. Alison and I continued our work until Shirley give out one last cry before relaxing, fully spent.

Eventually I sat up, a little reluctant to leave that pussy. Shirley got up too, breathing heavily, her tits heaving and her chest still flushed from her orgasm. Alison looked at the both of us.

"I think it's time I got some of the action," she said and with that, she laid on her back and spread her legs wide. I got down,  ready to give another good bout of cunnilingus but before I could get there, Shirley dived in and immediately started to eat out Alison's pussy. This I was not ready for but I was only too pleased to give my tongue a rest and sit back and watch some girl-on-girl action. But it was not as Alison looked at me and said, "Don't think you're getting away with it. These tits need some attention too!"

OK, fair point, and I got straight down and took those breasts into my hands. I gently squeezed and kneaded them, running my thumbs over the firm nipples, looking down into Alison's face, eyes now closed in contentment. She had good boobs, nice and firm, and topped with lovely brown nipples. I leant down and took one in my mouth and began sucking, gently at first, running my tongue around her areolar before sucking with a bit more rigour, taking as much of her breast into my mouth as I could.

My left continued to work on her other breast, alternately squeezing tightly and then softly, and caressing that nipple whilst I sucked hard on the other. After a while, I decided it was time to swap and moved my mouth to her right tit and my hand over to her left. Shirley was still hard at work on Alison's cunt and I could tell from the increasing movement below me that Alison would soon orgasm.

She began to moan softly and I sat up to watch but kept a tit in each hand. Shirley was pushing her face as deep into Alison's pussy as she could, her tongue doubtless working feverishly. I pushed Alison's tits together, squeezing them tightly and her writhing and moaning intensified as she climaxed, arching her back high. Her screams must have been heard for miles around and I looked each side of me, noting that the garden was well secluded from prying eyes.

Eventually, she relaxed and Shirley's head appeared from where it had been buried for God knows how long, and I couldn't help but notice how wet her face was with Alison's pussy juices.

"How good was that?" Shirley said, licking her lips.

"It sounded good to me," I replied and looked down at Alison who was still basking in post-climax ecstasy.

"Fantastic, fucking fantastic!" she eventually managed to say.

The three of us sat there for a while before Alison moved over to me and gave me a big kiss on the lips. Shirley joined in and before long we were indulging in a three-way kissing session, tongues darting into each mouths. The girls kissed and I kissed the girls and this went on for some time, our hands all over each other's bodies.

I felt a hand grab my cock, no idea whose it was, and my hands went down to their sopping wet pussies. We enjoyed a spot of mutual masturbation for a while before I was pushed onto my back, my cock now firmly back in erection mode. Alison straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto my member until I was fully inside her. She began to slowly move up and down and I looked at my cock as it slipped in and out of her juicy cunt lips. And then Shirley knelt over me, a knee on either side of my head and her pussy just inches from my face.

She moved closer and began to grind that pussy into me and all I could do was stick out my tongue as best as I could to lap at her clit as it passed over my lips. The two girls seemed to bob up and down in unison, my cock getting a good seeing to from Alison and my face smothered in Shirley's pussy. This went on for a few minutes before they abruptly stopped and swapped places, Shirley now tightly around my cock and Alison's pussy sitting on my face. I pondered how different the sensations were; both the feel of their pussies around my cock and the taste of their juices on my tongue. Never mind; it all felt good to me!

Given the pounding the girls were giving me, I knew it wouldn't be long before I reached my own climax. I wanted to shout that I was about to cum but with a mouthful of minge that was not going to be easy. I gave Shirley a couple of slaps on her arse and I think the message got through as she sat up and allowed me to breath at last.

Alison slid off me too and they immediately started slurping at my cock, licking it from top to bottom, their hands slowly wanking me off. And sure enough, I exploded, my sperm shooting out and splashing the girls' faces. Jet upon jet of warm cum was lapped up eagerly as they continued to milk me dry. My orgasm worked its way from my cock to every part of my body and I quivered with pleasure and moaned with joy.

I don't know how long that orgasm lasted or how much spunk I spilled but it's one that I will never forget, nor will I forget the sight of Alison and Shirley licking my cum from each other's faces and scooping up the dollops that had dribbled down onto their tits.

Finally, they looked at me, their lips sealed in a vain attempt to keep my semen from bursting out, before taking a big gulp and swallowing the lot.

"Tasted good?" was all I could think of saying and in answer, they opened their mouths wide to show me it had all gone.

We sat there for a couple of minutes in silence and I was feeling pretty worn out after what had been a tiresome, but hugely enjoyable afternoon. Eventually, I pulled my shorts and tee-shirt back on and the girls got back into their bikinis. We then heard the back door open and my landlady - and Alison's mum - appeared in the garden.

"Hi there," she said, "how has your afternoon been?"

"Very quiet," Alison said.

"And relaxing," Shirley added.

I just smiled and said nothing!

Published 
Written by williampuller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments