Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drenching Nightcap: The Beginning

"Her hot secretions slathered around my rock hard erection..."

5
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

April kicked off her stilettos beside her front door after we entered her apartment. They landed on their side and wobbled slightly before finally coming to a stop. I watched her, that tight blue satin dress hugging every curve, walk to the kitchen to get us a nightcap. I stood taking all of her in, but I should have sat.

Her long tanned legs jutting out from under that body-hugging dress were too much; not to mention the subtle roundness of her ass as she leaned her body into the cupboard for the wine glasses. Oh, and her long flowing dark tresses along the small of her back. Yes, I should have sat down.

"Oh my," April, returning with the glasses, both full with Chardonnay, said with a giggle. Her eyes set to the place where it was obvious. "You're hard!"

What could I say? I definitely could not hide it. I turned red and just smiled.

"May I see it?" April said as she put the glasses on the table in front of the couch.

Then she kneeled and pulled up her dress so it exposed her ass. The black thong sunk into her crack and completely disappeared it was so thin.

She reached up to my belt and unbuckled it saying, "Will it bounce up and down when I lower these? That will be so fucking hot!"

I was pretty sure it would and then stick out prominently.

"I'm getting wet just wondering what it looks like. It looks so long. And God, so damn thick!" She said as my belt now dangled and she had the button undone.

"I can feel the warmth of it and I haven't even lowered your zipper! I bet you have a very pretty erection. I mean, look at it throbbing under this stress. It's a wonder the button didn't pop instantly!"

I was throbbing. I was ready to be released; in more than just one way. Then the sound of my zipper being lowered made me harder and throb even more.

"Oh goodness! Look at that bulge! Let me just pull these down... Ahhhh! Oh...!"

Yep, I bounced up and down and well...

"Really? Wow, that was so fucking hot and unexpected. If I hadn't turned when I did, I'd be more drenched than I am now! And my you're still hard!"

I was and even thoroughly embarrassed, to say the least. I was proud that I was still able to keep my erection though.

"That made my pussy so wet! I'm dripping. I think I better get this thong off!" April said slowly standing and turning herself so her ass faced me.

With her dress still hiked up showing her thong, I watched her reach up and pull the thong down slowly bending over and exposing the lips that hid what was inside. They shone with her inner goodness as she slid the thong down her smooth tanned legs. When she had them off, she took her hand and felt between her legs, spreading her labia slightly. Yes, she was dripping; a droplet of her hot core dribbled out and down her smooth inner thigh.

"My, that is so pink and beautiful. I just want to taste you! Run my tongue right up through that hot slit!"

"Lick me, baby! I want you to make me cum then fuck me!" April exclaimed as she leaned and braced herself on the arm of the couch.

I immediately leaned into her slick-lipped hot entrance. It smelled of roses and tasted like warm buttercream. I covered it with my mouth and stuck my tongue inside. I heard her gasp hard and let out a long hot breath as her vaginal muscle tightened around my tongue.

Ratienterciopelo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ratienterciopelo

"Tongue fuck me, baby! Let me feel your tastebuds enjoy me! I'll leak all over them and you can drink from my personal fountain!"

I worked my tongue in and out tasting her sweet desire in slurpy stages. She drenched my tongue with her delightful core. All the while, my cock still throbbed to be inside her.

"Oh shit! God that feels so good! Clit! My clit! Lick my clit, please! I need to cum! Make me, please!" April moaned.

I removed my tongue and found her hard clit sucking it deep into my mouth. She moaned even louder and her pussy constricted as I circled her hot pink nub. Some of her pussy juice dripped down my chin as I continued to suck and flick. It was so decadent. It was a dessert that just kept giving.

"You ready, baby? I'm going to cum! Please tell me you're ready? It's... its... oh god! I'm cumming!"

I had no time to react. April came with a fucking gush that filled my mouth and splashed all over my face. It dripped from my chin as I stood and spread her still dripping pussy and shoved my hard cock inside her.

April groaned a deep tone as I filled her soaking wet cavity all the way until my balls touched her remaining engorged labia sticking out under from the pressure of me being inside her. With quick steadiness, I began fucking her as hard as I could, sinking into her slick hot hole, and feeling my balls slap against her body in equal motions.

Her hot secretions slathered around my rock hard erection and her canal tightened around me in pulses that let me know she was still cumming as I fucked her raw. Her cum formed a puddle on her hardwood living room floor as it squirted out the seams between me and her walls as I sunk inside.

"Oh god, I keep cumming! I've... never... had... oh yes... another man... mmmm there, right there... make me... cum this fucking lllooooonnnngggg!"

"That's because you never had me until now!"

"Uuuuhhhhh!" April exclaimed and almost collapsed into the couch's cushions and I had to hold her up by wrapping my arms around her middle. Still, I never missed a hard thrust.

Then I felt it. My spasm formed the real way. My cock got harder and I slammed into her with even more vigor. I wanted my climax to splash her insides with full force.

I felt my balls tighten and rise as I rammed into her one last time. I groaned loudly as I emptied myself in jetting spurts. Her wet chasm of slutty procreation drenched my spurting fuck muscle with warm intimate dressing as I continued to unload. It felt as if I'd cum forever the way her vaginal wall tightened around me. Every constricting pulse she made just seemed to keep pulling more and more of my seed into her.

On what was my last dribbling spurt, I made a groaning sigh at the same time April's front door opened.

I was still deep inside her hot dripping core as we both looked in unison. Her roommate now stood staring with a smile then shut the door and started walking over.

I didn't know what to expect.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments