Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily - Our Tex-Mex Waitress

"A threesome was the farthest thing form my mind. My wife sutprised me."

43
13 Comments 13
17.5k Views 17.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My wife and I frequent a Mexican restaurant here in a Dallas-area suburb. Our favorite waitress is Emily, a young girl about twenty-five with long brown hair and an hour glass figure. Emily is always very friendly and provides excellent table-side service. On one particular night, not long ago, as I was seated across the booth from my wife, Emily stood at the side of our table, taking our drink orders, I scooted over and patted the cushioned seat next to me. I could see that Emily was tired.

“Sit down,” I instructed.

“I can’t,” Emily responded. “It’s against the rules.”

“I know the owner,” I replied. “If they try to fire you, they will not only lose a customer, but quite possibly his insurance as well, since I am the business insurance agent.”

Emily sat down next to me and slipped her note pad on to the table.

“So what will you guys have to eat?” she asked.

My wife ordered her usual and I did the same, as Emily jotted down our selections.

“How long have you worked here?” I asked.

“Way too long,” Emily confided. “It’s just me and my cats, but the cats don’t pay their fair share of the rent, so I have to do it all, by myself.”

Emily scribbled our menu selections on to her pad. Her leg pressed up against mine. I could smell her sweet perfume mixing with the smell of the kitchen on her apron.

“You guys,” she said, “You’re always so kind.”

“And we tip well,” I jokingly responded.

“Yes, you do,” Emily responded.

She slipped off the bench seat and sauntered off toward the kitchen. I couldn’t help but notice how tight her black slacks were, and that she had the cutest round ass of any of the waitresses in the restaurant.

Maria and I finished off our meals, and Emily, true to form, kept our drink glasses full and our chip and salsa replenished. As we placed our napkins on the table, Maria instructed me to “tip her well.”

“Five or ten?” I asked.

“Give her twenty,” Maria replied, “She is worth it.”

When Emily brought us the check, I handed her a folded up twenty-dollar bill.

“I’ll be right back with your change,” Emily remarked.

“No,” I replied, cutting her off, “that’s your tip.”

Emily looked at the folded up twenty-dollar bill.

“No one has ever tipped me that much before,” Emily joyfully replied, “Thank you!!”

“I’d tip you more, but I don’t want my wife to get jealous,” I replied.

“There is no jealousy here,” Maria replied. “You’ve earned it and much more!”

Maria and I headed off to our usual haunt and had a few drinks. As usual, it wasn’t much for Maria to want something special. We didn’t even make it back to the house and Maria had my pants unzipped and was going down on me.

As we both lie naked and exhausted from a tremendously wild love-making session, Maria asked me if I liked Emily.

“She is a cute girl,” I replied, not giving her question much thought. “Why?”

“Well,” Maria replied, “I saw the way you looked at her and I can tell when you like someone.”

“Yeah babe,” I replied, “She is cute and sexy, but so are you and I know where I stand with you.”

“But you’d do her if I said you could, right?” Maria shot back.

This was uncharted territory for me. Maria and I had been together six or seven years and neither of us had ever discussed doing anything outside of our marriage.

“Would you really allow that?” I answered.

Maria stayed quiet for a moment.

“Sure,” Maria replied, “As long as I knew about it and could watch.”

Maria’s revelation came as a huge surprise to me. Was I being baited to see how monogamous I was or was she being serious?

“Are you serious?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Maria replied.

“Would you do her?” I replied.

Maria had never disclosed any bi-sexual urges to me, so this was really unchartered territory for the both of us.

“I might,” Maria replied, “I don’t know. I’ve never been with another girl before. She is cute and there is something very attractive about her that I haven’t ever experienced or seen before.”

My mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. I took in a deep breath and exhaled.

“She’s probably got a boyfriend,” I replied.

“No,” Maria replied, “She said she was unattached, except for her cats.”

I stayed quiet thinking about the possibilities and why, all of a sudden my wife found this young woman attractive.

“I tell you what,” I replied. “You have to be the one to make the first move.”

Maria stayed quiet, staring up at the ceiling.

“OK,” she said, “Nothing ventured, nothing gained.”

Maria made plans for us to eat again at our favorite restaurant. On Friday evening, Maria dressed up in a fanciful short black leather miniskirt and her favorite button down shirt. I could tell she was dressing to impress.

Neither of us said a word as we drive to the restaurant. As we parked, I asked Maria if she was sure about things. She assured me that she was, reaching across the center divider and squeezing my right thigh.

The Maitre’D escorted us to our usual booth. Emily stepped over and smiled.

“How are y’all doing to night?” she beamed.

“Good,” Maria and I both answered in unison.

Maria moved to her right and patted the bench seat motioning for Emily to sit next to her. Emily slid on to the bench seat.

“What do you want to drink?” Emily asked.

“Tea,” Maria responded.

“Igual,” I replied in Spanish.

“Oh, you know Spanish!” Emily replied. “I didn’t know that!”

“ Le estoy enseñando,” Maria responded, which meant in English “I am teaching him.” That was about all it took. Emily and Maria immediately connected, both Speaking in Spanish. I understand a little Spanish, but I am not fluent. “Aye,” Emily replied to something Maria said in Spanish, as she looked at me and smiled. “Si, aye comprendo.” Emily slipped from the seat and sauntered off to the kitchen area.

“What did she say?” I pressed.

“Wait,” Maria responded. “Be patient.”

A few minutes later, Emily reappeared at the table with three small shot glasses. Each had a thick brown liquor in them. Emily slipped on to the bench seat next to me.

“A la vida y el amor y el sexo,” Emily toasted, in Spanish, holding up her shot glass. The three of us downed our drinks.

“Do you like?” Emily asked.

I said that I did. I don’t know what type of liquor I had consumed, but it was sweet and smooth. Emily made sure two more sets of drinks were delivered to the table as she went and fetched out meals. As usual, she kept our drink glasses full and our table replenished with salsa and chips.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

As we neared the end of our meal, I could tell that Maria was nervous.

“We don’t have to do this,” I whispered, leaning over towards Maria’s side of the table.

“No” Maria replied, “I want to.”

Maria approached our table and asked if we wanted any desert.

“Do you come on the desert menu?” Maria asked.

Emily smiled.

“No,” Emily responded, “Unfortunately not.”

I could tell Maria was hurt and a bit embarrassed. I patted the bench seat next to me. Emily sat down and looked at me.

“What is it?” Emily asked. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No,” I replied, “You’ve been the best hostess. But I think we’d like to take you home with us.”

Emily smiled. I don’t think she caught what we were asking, because she said she still had two more hours on her work shift to go and then afterwards she was going home. I leaned against Emily and whispered,

“Can you get off early?”

Emily sat back, her eyes open wide. She looked at Maria, who was as red-faced as she could be. Emily looked around the restaurant, took in a deep breath and forcibly exhaled.

“Are you guys asking me to go home with you?” Emily inquired.

I nodded my head up and down. Emily stayed quiet for a moment and then replied, “Oh wow!”

She quickly departed our booth without saying a word, and quickly disappeared into the kitchen area of the restaurant. I looked at Maria and didn’t say a word.

After a few minutes, Emily reappeared by our table.

“Can you give me fifteen minutes to close out another table?” Emily asked.

“Sure,” Maria replied, “Take your time.”

We watched as Emily sauntered off to another table and spoke to the couple seated at that dining station. She stopped by our table and handed me the bill. I handed her my credit card and she sauntered off to the kitchen area again.

Maria didn’t say a word. After a moment to so, Emily returned and I signed the credit card receipt.

“Give me five minutes,” Emily said, as she walked back towards the kitchen area.

Maria and I sat in silence. This was unchartered territory for the both of us. A few minutes later and Emily re-approached our table. She was sans apron as she slipped on to the bench beside Maria. They both chatted in Spanish. After a few moments, they both slipped of the bench booth and stood up.

Maria took Emily by her hand and walked towards the front of the restaurant. I followed, opening the doors for the two of them.

“You can ride up front,” Maria instructed Emily as we approached our SUV. I opened the front passenger seat door and the sliding door on the passenger side for the two of them.

As I slipped into the driver’s seat, I could see Maria leaning forward from the back seat, her hand on Emily’s shoulder. Again, they conversed in Spanish and I had no clue what they were saying. I started up the car and steered out of the parking lot and towards the house, which was only fifteen minutes away.

Maria and Emily chatted the entire way. As I pulled into the garage, Maria told me to go make myself comfortable.

I slipped into the master bedroom. I was already horny as I could be in anticipation of the events to follow. I slipped off my trousers and my shirt and my shoes and socks, then slipped on to the bed, my erection straining at the fabric of my cotton underwear. A moment later and Maria and Emily appeared in the doorway.

“Oh wow!” Emily declared seeing me sprawled out on the bed, my erection embarrassingly obvious. Maria lead Emily over to where I was sprawled out on my back and said something in Spanish. Emily crawled on to the bed as Maria slipped on to the bed beside her. Emily’s tight black work slacks were already unzipped and I could see the top of her pink lace panties. She slipped on to her side and looked at me.

“Maria says you have a fantasy wish,” Emily whispered.

I didn’t respond. Emily slipped her long fingers on to my underwear, which barely contained my excitement. My cock twitched at her light touch.

“My! oh my!” Emily remarked, looking at my cock as it strained against the confines of my underwear.

She pulled the fabric down and peered at my nine-inch steel rod. I looked at Maria.

“Enjoy it,” Maria remarked as she reached up and pulled my underwear down my muscular thighs and then past my knees.

I slipped my fingers into the long strands of Emily’s hair and pulled her closer to my crotch. Emily slipped her fingers on to my steel rod and took it in her hand.

“Oh my God!” I breathlessly remarked, as Emily sipped her mouth over the end of my cock. I closed my eyes.

Emily worked my cock in and out of her mouth. As she did, Maria managed to slip her hands under Emily’s shirt and unfastened her brassiere. In seconds, Emily was topless, her perky 36 B cup boobs pressing against the thigh of my naked thigh. It didn’t take much more cajoling, and Emily was ready to make love. Maria helped her out of her clothes. Emily slipped her knees on either side of my torso and lowered her shaved pussy on to my cock. I slipped my tool inside of her wet pussy and almost immediately she screamed with delight as she rocked back and forth, my none-inch cock buried deep inside of her. She pressed down on my chest, her fingernails digging into my chest hair, as she began to shake and tremble.

I couldn’t hold back. I strong jet of male testosterone shot from me and deep inside of Emily’s pussy. She screamed, “Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me!”

So I did, with my wife right beside me, egging me on.

When I couldn’t cum any more, Emily slipped off of me and on to my side. Maria didn’t miss a beat and quickly jumped right in there, even as the last remnants of cum shot from my cock. She was already naked and ready to join in on the fun.

After a few minutes, Maria slipped off of me and on to her back. Emily was not bashful in the least. She made a quick recovery and announced her readiness for more of the same. She pushed Maria off of me and made a bee line for her pussy.

“You taste so good!” Emily declared as she went down on Maria. It didn’t take much more and both Emily and Maria were announcing their desires as they sought to pleasure each other. I was now a spectator and a happy one at that.

I dozed off at some point, with two naked bed partners. I woke up later, with one of them sucking on my cock and the other eating the other one out. Maria could not have been more satisfied.

The three of us spent the entire night exploring each other’s bodies. Maria seemed to have just a good time as I did and Emily was more than accommodating. Sometime after 4am, we all fell asleep, our bodies intertwined on the bed. The next morning was filled with more fun, as we each took turns pleasuring one another before we showered and dressed.

We eventually took Emily back to the restaurant and her car. I watched as she drove off in the glare of the afternoon sun. I had to pinch myself. This was my first ever threesome. I had never done a threesome before and have never done one since that night, but the memories of our tryst still linger with me, even to this day. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments