Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Five Nights Ch. 07 - The Conclusion

"They show their appreciation to Marybeth for getting them started"

26
13 Comments 13
12.2k Views 12.2k
7.7k words 7.7k words
THE MORNING AFTER

I woke slowly the next morning to the sound of light rain at the window. Because of the cloudy sky I couldn’t really tell what time it was. I turned and saw Sue was gone, and I wondered how late it might be, and then instantly wondered how to tell her what I had done last night. Unlike all the other mornings this week, the ‘no talking’ rule was now officially ended; I knew that she would find out. I wanted to know what she did on Mike’s night, when I wasn’t there, so I was pretty sure she’d want to know what I did.

What would she think of me?

I thought about Marybeth’s discussion of society’s judgment of sexuality while I showered. It was true; if a woman who has sex with men one day does it with a woman, society thinks she’s open-minded. If a guy who’s straight sucks another guy’s dick, he’s gay. Not everyone, of course, but certainly the uptight, ‘normal’ majority. I didn’t think I was gay. What would Sue think when she found out I that I had sucked Mike’s dick? More importantly, when she heard I enjoyed it? That I swallowed his cum?

Remembering, I told myself it wasn’t unpleasant. But the memory betrayed me as I was drying myself and felt my dick swelling and rising. Okay, it was kind of hot, but I wasn’t giving up pussy anytime soon, and while I wasn’t eager to do it again, I couldn’t say that I wouldn’t, if the opportunity arose. I dressed quickly, convinced I should tell her myself, before she heard it from Mike or Marybeth.

As I came down the stairs I heard voices in the kitchen, both female, and hoped that the cat wasn’t out of the bag already. I turned into the doorway to see Sue and Marybeth sitting at the table, talking, with coffee and muffins. They turned to look at me, and we exchanged ‘good morning’s as I kissed Sue, then Marybeth, and took a seat across from them. They were silent, but grinning a little, like little girls. I took a muffin.

“What?” I asked expectantly.

Marybeth smirked and asked, “Would you like some coffee, cocksucker?” and they both snickered.

I guess I was too late.

“Okay, let’s get it all out, go ahead,” I encouraged them.

“Oh, we’re only teasing, Jason.” Sue said smiling, and she reached to me, putting her hand on my arm. Then she grinned. “But seriously, you’re not going gay on me, are you?”

I laughed with them, I had to. “I might,” I joked, “I enjoyed it, and we can talk about sports and do guy stuff after he cums in my mouth.” I stuck out my tongue at her. Real mature, but they laughed. “So I guess Marybeth told you all about it?”

“Yeah, I got up early, and we went into town for the muffins, and she told me what she got you to do.”

“Hey, fair’s fair,” I said, trying to sound nonchalant now. “Some idiot wanted a ‘no saying no’ rule, and Miss Control took full advantage of it.” I grinned at Marybeth. “And today I guess she needed to control the information, too!”

“You got that right,” she said, smiling broadly, proud of herself.

Sue’s hand squeezed my arm. “I’m sorry I missed it, it sounded hot!”

I leaned to her, and kissed her, more than a good morning kiss this time, and she returned it with some light tongue, just the tip, dancing lightly at my lips. I tasted coffee. I pulled away as Marybeth set a mug of coffee in front of me.

“Where’s my kiss?” she asked, and leaned down to give me a slightly romantic, more-than-friends kiss on the lips, brushing my lips with her tongue. She turned to Sue. “He feels a little different, don’t you think?”

“Very funny. And yours feel like they enjoy pussy,” I chided.

“Ha ha,” she exaggerated, then added, “but they do, make no mistake,” she smirked, sitting. “Especially shaved, married friend pussy!” I put up my hand, and she girl-fived me, just a finger touching.

“You know, Marybeth,” I said, more seriously, “this has been a hell of a week, and we have you to thank for it.” I raised my coffee in mock salute.

“Well, we all participated,” she replied, lowering her eyes slightly.

“No, he’s right,” Sue chimed in, “if not for you, we wouldn’t have done this. Hell, we might have never known we wanted to!” She raised her mug. “It’s empty, but here’s to you. Thanks for inspiring us.”

Marybeth stood and made a slight bow at the waist. “You are both very welcome,” she said, “I’m glad it all turned out so well, better than I could’ve imagined. And believe me, it was my pleasure, too!” She looked at us for a second. “We should have a real toast, though, to friends and lovers.”

“It’s a little early to start drinking, no?”

“Something light, I thought. How about mimosas?” We thought that was a great idea, and Sue got up to fetch the champagne. We chatted as we made them, then moved to the den to relax. I heard the shower running and mentioned it as I settled into the big chair.

“Shouldn’t we wait for Mike?” I asked as Sue sat on my lap and Marybeth stretched out on the love seat .

“He can catch up,” she quipped, raising her glass. “To friends, and spouses, and lovers,” she announced, and we agreed, and sipped. The drinks were perfect late morning cocktails.

“To fantasies fulfilled,” I added, and we sipped again as the girls agreed.

Sue squirmed off my lap to stand, almost spilling, but catching a drip, and licking it off her fingers, giggling. She raised her glass. “To new horizons, broader perspectives, and surprising ourselves.” She sipped, then added, “and mostly, to you, Marybeth, for opening the door.”

“Open doors,” I agreed, “and minds. And legs!”

“And mouths!” Marybeth added, grinning. We got a chuckle, and Sue settled back down in my lap, her legs hanging over the arm of the chair, snuggling her shoulder into my chest. She looked out the window at the overcast and drizzle. “No beach today,” she mused, “nothing to do but sit inside and drink.”

“And remember,” I added. “Speaking of remembering, since you already know what I did on your night off, how was your night without me?”

“Fucking fabulous,” Marybeth offered. “She was incredible.”

I snaked an arm around my wife’s waist, pulled her closer. “Tell me. I saw you in bed, asleep, when I came home. It looked like you had fun.” She looked up, kissed me on the nose. “That’s when I saw your pussy was shaved.”

“Marybeth did it for me. Mike told her to,” she said softly. “He made her do it on the bed, while he watched.”

“Sounds hot,” I told her.

“She got so wet, the whore.”

“Who are you calling a whore, slut?” Sue laughed, “You fingered me.”

“That’s right, you married slut,” she teased with a grin, “I fingered you till you came for us, and then I shoved my fingers in your mouth.”

Sue blushed a little. “That was my first orgasm that night. My first of the week!”

“How many did you have?” I asked.

She never hesitated. “I have no idea. A lot. I didn’t count.” She snuggled closer, then sat up. “She fingered my ass, too, only it was Mike’s night, and he didn’t tell her to do it yet.”

“Sounds like fun,” we heard from the hallway. “I think I remember that.” Mike was there, dressed and grinning, hair still wet. “It feels like ages ago already!” he stepped in and kissed Marybeth, and she sat up to make room for him on the love seat. “Drinking already?” he asked, spying the pitcher of Mimosas.

“We’re celebrating,” she told him. “It’s rainy, so there’s no reason to go out. And for your information, it’s pretty late already.”

“Late for you. You couldn’t sleep in if you tried.”

“I had company this morning.” She motioned to Sue. “Sue and I went out for muffins and OJ early.”

Mike looked at me. I felt a flash of embarrassment when our eyes met, but it passed quickly. “When did you get up?”

“I came down about a half hour ago. Get some breakfast, I’ll pour you a cocktail. How are you feeling?”

He made an exaggerated motion of walking stiffly, grimacing. “Oh, not too bad,” he laughed and straightened up. “You?”

I grinned. “My jaw’s a little stiff,” I joked. Sue slapped my shoulder and laughed. I kissed her, then asked, “Do you know where these lips have been?”

“Everyplace mine were!” That got a smile out of me, and I kissed her again.

“Hey, get a room, you two,” Marybeth called from the love seat . “Haven’t you had enough?”

Me, I was getting a little stiffie, but it was Sue who answered, “Not nearly!”

Mike came back in holding a plate with a half-devoured muffin, and stopped at the chair where I was sitting with Sue. “Where’s my drink?”

I pushed Sue, and slid out from under her as Mike sat next to Marybeth, and I poured him a drink and refilled everyone else’s. Before sitting, I raised my glass. “Mike wasn’t here for the first one, so we do it again. Here’s to friends, and spouses, and fun, and trying new things and fantasy fulfillment, and especially, to Marybeth, who let us know it was all possible.” We toasted, and drank, and I sat on the floor, my head leaning on Sue’s leg, and she draped the other one over my shoulder.

“So Mike,” she said, “Marybeth and I caught up this morning on what we missed on our nights off.” Mike responded with a grunt through a mouthful of muffin. “Marybeth was just telling Jason what he missed.”

“I didn’t finish though,” Marybeth interrupted. “Mike barged in right when I was telling Jason how she came after I shaved her.”

“Oh, sorry dear,” Mike intoned, overly serious, “did I chafe your overdeveloped need for control?”

“Oh, stop it. I just mean that I was getting to the good part.”

“Well, then, by all means, continue telling Jason how much fun we had with Sue.” Then he added quickly, “But you ARE a control freak.”
 
“You say it like it’s a bad thing,” she answered, her standard reply. “You didn’t mind last night!”

“Nope, not at all,” he said, leaning in to kiss her. She slipped a hand behind his head, and held him there for a long, lingering kiss.

“Now who needs a room?” I asked.

They broke the kiss, and Marybeth said, “Hey, this IS a room,” and we all laughed, and she added, “besides, it’s not like you might see something you haven't ’t already seen!”

“Too true,” Sue answered, and we raised our glasses in salute.

“So anyway, Jason, as I was saying,” she cast a sideways glance at Mike, “after Sue sucked her fingers clean-“

“She stuck then in my ass!” Sue chirped.

“Hey, who’s telling this?”

“We both are. All three, if Mike helps.” Then to us, conspiratorially, “wow, she really bristles when it doesn’t go her way.” We chuckled, and Marybeth glared at us till we were silent.

“So, yes, I fingered her ass, and she loved it, and then Mike made us both suck his cock, together, while we fingered each other. Then he licked our pussies and asses.”

“That was great, Mike,” Sue interjected. “If I didn’t say so before.”

“I think you did, but it was my pleasure.”

“Then,” Marybeth continued, “he had us suck him till he came.”

“Let me guess,” I asked. “He gave Sue a facial?”

“Close,” she answered, and I felt Sue’s hand in my hair, rubbing lightly. “He wanted to see us swap, so he came in my mouth, and I drooled it into Sue’s mouth, and we passed it back and forth, until I dripped it all over her face.”

I looked up at Sue, and she had a hand in front of her face, blushing a little. Cute, considering the things she’d done and said in the last few days. I fell in love a little, again.

“Then he had us sixty-nine, while he watched, and licked our asses. And let me say for the record, Sue can lick some pussy!” She raised her glass in a toast to my wife. “And THEN Sue got her facial, from me!”

“That was incredible,” Mike confirmed. I remembered Marybeth squirting into Sue’s mouth on my night. He was right. I hugged her leg.

“Then we took a break, and after, he fucked us both, back and forth, making us suck each other’s pussy juice off his dick. That was pretty hot. He came in Sue, and made me lick it out.”

“I think you left some,” I told her, “I peeked at her when she was sleeping.”

“Mike stuck his cock in Sue’s mouth, and she cleaned him off, and got him hard again.”

“Wow, three times? You’re my idol,” I raised my glass.

“The wonders of modern pharmacology,” he quipped.

“And then he made me lick Sue while he fucked my ass.”

“I passed out from cumming,” Sue admitted. “Marybeth has a great tongue.” With emphasis she added, “For the record.”

“So, Jason, you know what you missed on Mike’s night. You want to tell him what he missed?”

“Pretty much the same,” I faked, “you know,” and I waited for the response. Sue pulled my hair.

“Are you kidding? The only part that was the same was when Marybeth squirted on me.”

“It wasn’t on you, honey,” I told the room, “It was in your mouth, and you swallowed it.”

“Oh, so you BOTH swallow!” Mike laughed, and we did, too. I told the story of the kissing and undressing, trying to make the story as hot as it was to watch, and fell far short. The girls told him of the double headed dildo, and the fat dildo Marybeth used on Sue.

“And then he made her fist me!” Marybeth shouted, grabbing Mike’s shoulder. “Fuck, honey, you should’ve seen it, her whole fucking hand in my pussy!”

Mike’s eyes were wide, and he stared at me, and lifted his glass. “You,” he said solemnly, “Are MY idol.” I toasted back, pleased with myself, and getting hard remembering Sue’s wrist buried inside her friend’s cunt. There was a lull in the conversation, and I got up to refill everyone’s glass. Sue noticed my growing bulge, and grabbed at it. I emptied the pitcher, and asked if I should make another. Sue offered that it was noon already, and maybe we should switch to margaritas. Everyone agreed, and Marybeth got up to help me.

When we came back in, we poured drinks, and Sue stood to propose another toast. “To Marybeth,” she said, and cast a crafty look at Mike, and I wondered what they had discussed while we were in the kitchen. “A great friend and wonderful wife, and a wild, adventurous sexy woman. Thanks, from all of us, for showing us the path to this wonderful week. Sure, you’re a controlling bitch, and you made my husband suck cock, but we all love you.” We cheered, and drank, but Sue didn’t sit. She raised her glass again. “But to really show our appreciation, I feel, we feel, that we should give you something, and Mike and I talked, and we agreed.” She looked at Mike and he grinned and nodded, then she turned to me, “and I’m sure Jason will agree, that we should give you something; something very special.” Her eyes had that crafty, diabolical look. “Mike and I decided to give you something that you would never give yourself.” I wondered where she was going with this, as she put her glass down, and walked to Marybeth, and sat on the arm of the love seat . “We are going to give you,” she said in a hoarse whisper, just loud enough for us all to hear, “a complete lack of control.” She looked at Mike, and he leaned to his wife.

“Since it’s shitty out anyway, and we’ll be inside,” he began, caressing her shoulder, “we are going to make you our slave for the rest of the day.”

Well, this was a curious development, and while I mentally acknowledged Sue’s prediction that I would agree and felt a stirring in my member, I stayed silent, wondering whose idea it was, and whether Marybeth would go along. She was laughing, and Mike and Sue were chuckling, too, and then Sue leaned down to Marybeth’s ear and said something. Marybeth turned to her, still smiling, but she stopped laughing, and so did Mike.

“Well, dear,” Mike asked, still smiling, but now with that same look Sue had, the devilish imp smile, “what do you say? It’s a wonderful gift, isn’t it? And it’s all for you, from all of us. Our way of thanking you. So?” He stroked her arm, then slid his hand to the front of her tee shirt, cupping her breast, caressing it. “Will you accept our gift?”

Sue leaned into Marybeth, brushed her hair back, and planted a kiss on her neck, below the ear. “Please say you will, sweetie,” she cooed between kisses, and Marybeth writhed a little, her head angling to expose her neck to Sue. Her nipples hardened and swelled. “Because,” Sue continued, “we’re going to give it to you whether you accept it or not. It will be easier if you do as you’re told, willingly.” Then I watched as Sue’s hand slipped from Marybeth’s chin, down her chest, to her breast, and she took hold of the nipple, and began to squeeze, and pull. “But you’ll do as you’re told, one way or the other.”

The stirring in my pants had gotten more obvious, and I stood and approached the three of them. Not being in on the plan, I looked to Mike and Sue for my lead. Mike nodded to me, and I got on my knees in front of Marybeth, and began stroking her thighs below her shorts.

“I- I don’t know,” she squeaked. I’d never heard her so tentative. Sue was twisting the nipple between her thumb and forefinger, and Marybeth winced. She turned to Mike. “Please, honey, I don’t think I can, I- I like- you know how I am.”

“Sounds like she’s going to be difficult, Sue,” Mike said, grinning, “just like we hoped.”

Sue stopped kissing Marybeth’s neck and released her nipple, and reached for the bottom of her tee shirt, pulling it up and over her head in a flash, and had Marybeth’s braless torso exposed to the room. Gasping at her sudden toplessness, she had no time to resist when Mike took hold of her wrists and held them above her head. Too late, she struggled; but Sue was at the waist of her shorts, opening them, pulling down the zipper. Marybeth cried out, “Please, no, don’t,” and her knees slammed together, but Mike stood and pulled her by the arms, off the love seat, and she fell to her knees next to me. Sue was behind her in a flash, pulling her shorts and panties down off her hips, and her beautiful naked ass cheeks were suddenly right in front of me.

“Get her legs, Jason,” Mike said, and I stood and grabbed her ankles, and I followed his direction as we carried her the few steps to the ottoman, placing her over it, face down. I knelt behind her, holding her ankles down, staring straight into her shaved pussy. Sue stepped to her side.

“A good slave only says yes, and never says no,” she advised. She stroked Marybeth’s back lightly, raising goose bumps with her fingertips. “If you are going to be our slave, and make no mistake, you WILL be our slave today, sweetie, you will have to learn to say yes.” She was stroking her ass now, and I watched her fingers slip down the crack to brush lightly at her pussy lips. “Mm-m,” she said admiringly, and returned to stroking her fine ass cheeks. “We love you sweetie, and we want to give you this day, to show you how much we appreciate what you’ve done for us. Will you be our slave, and do what you’re told?”

“Please, I don’t,”

Sue brought her hand up and down so fast I almost didn’t see it, and the loud smack resonated in the room, to be drowned out by Marybeth’s cry. She followed with two more, swiftly, all on the same cheek.

“Wrong answer!” she warned, and looked at us, grinning. “Will you be our slave today?”

“No, please,”

Three more, the other cheek, and I watched the flesh jiggle with the impact even as the other cheek turned pink. Marybeth cried out again, pleading with her to stop.

“No! I won’t! Stop! Until! You! Say! Yes!” she rained down slaps on Marybeth’s ass in time with her speech, and the poor girl screeched and shouted, repeating no, no, no, and Sue went at her relentlessly, switching from one cheek to the other, changing hands when she got tired, shouting, “Say it! Say yes! Say you submit! Say it!”

I realized that, despite her wriggling on the ottoman, I was only holding her ankles lightly, and that she wasn’t trying to release her legs.

EffyAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EffyAngels

I tentatively loosened my grip, until I was only just touching her calves, and still Sue spanked her, turning her ass red, but her legs stayed put. I moved my hands up, showed Mike I wasn’t holding her, and called to him.

“Mike, if she’s not going to say yes, could you find a way to quiet her?” I asked, and he returned my grin. He released her arms, which remained in place, and undid his shorts and pulled his cock out. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head up, and muffled her cries by stuffing his hard cock into her mouth. Sue looked at me, and I sucked two fingers into my mouth to wet them, and pressed them against her pussy.
I pushed her legs apart with the other hand, and worked my fingers between the lips, slipping them inside her. She groaned on Mike’s cock, and Sue stopped spanking, caressing the red, wounded flesh of her ass. I didn't ’t have wet my fingers; she was a swamp inside; hot and slick, and her scent filled my nostrils. Sue bent over and began kissing the swollen cheeks, and I used my free hand to stroke, then squeeze her cheeks as Sue kissed them. She put a hand on each cheek and spread them for me, exposing her tight back door, and I slipped the fingers from her pussy, slick with her juices, and pushed one into her ass, and resumed finger fucking her with the other hand.

“That’s a good slave, you see how easy it is?” I pushed a second finger into her ass, and a third into her wet cunt as Sue continued. “Let us do what we want, sweetie, you’re going to be our toy, our plaything for the rest of the day. The boys are having fun with you. Do you like that?”

“Yephfs” she managed, her mouth occupied.

“Will you be a good slave?” Same answer. “Will you do what we tell you, whatever we say?” A moan, and a muffled yes. “Good girl!” She gave one more gentle tap to her ass, then stood, and quickly stripped off her clothes. She walked to Mike’s end, and eased him out of the way, and got down on her hands and knees, and pushed her ass in Marybeth’s face. “Lick my ass, slave, get your tongue in my ass and lick it!” She reached back and spread her own ass cheeks, and I got a glance of her rosebud before Marybeth’s head moved in.

By now I was fucking her pussy hard with my hand, but had slipped my finger from her ass and was just tickling the hole. He sopping pussy was responding, and she got wetter as she began tonguing Sue’s ass. Mike left the room as we worked on his wife, to return a few minutes later with an overnight bag. He pulled out some lube and drizzled it on Marybeth’s asshole, and I slipped my fingers back inside. As the second finger spread her ass, she came, grunting into Sue’s ass.

After her orgasm, Sue pulled away, and turned and kissed her friend, then told me to pull my fingers out. On an impulse I went to Marybeth’s head, and fed them to her, the pussy fingers first, and then the fingers from her ass. She licked obediently, looking into my eyes. I was pretty sure then that her resistance had been her way of taking control anyway, but seriously, at that point, who cared? Sue called me away, and told me to undress; she already had Mike naked, and was holding his cock. I dropped my clothes and sat on the love seat as directed.

“Get up, Marybeth,” Sue directed, and she struggled to her feet. Sue directed her to the couch and told her to sit sideways, hang her head over the arm, and masturbate for us. She reached into the bag, and pulled out a large, realistic dildo. She laid it in Marybeth’s lap, and told her to give us a good show. She squeezed between us on the love seat after we stripped completely, and then gently held and stroked our cocks as our love slave masturbated.

She was moaning, slipping the fat, long dildo in and out of her wet cunt for all of us to see. Her lips stretched open, wet and swollen, as she fucked herself. After a few minutes, Mike got up and went to the bag, extracting a slim pink vibrator. He took some lube out, slicked it down, and handed it to his wife.

“Fuck your ass, too, slave,” he told her, and returned to his seat. I watched my wife slip her hand around his cock as though she’d been doing it forever, while Mike’s wife spread her legs, angled her hips up, and began inserting the pink tool at her rear hole, the fat dildo laying wet and shining on her stomach.

She groaned as she penetrated herself, and I watched the tip slip inside her tight ring, opening to accept the invader. Her eyes closed, and she worked it in, slipping it out slightly, then further in until only the base showed, held delicately by the fingertips of one hand. She reached for the dildo then, and rubbed it on her clit before slipping it back into her pussy, pushing it hard.

I felt my cum boiling in my balls, watching our good friend double penetrating herself for our entertainment. I grabbed Sue’s hand and pulled it from my cock, not wanting to cum. I turned to her, and kissed her, hard, and then pushed her head into Mike’s lap. She never hesitated, and I watched her head bobbing up and down. Mike groaned, and held her hair back, watching her suck him as I watched his wife fucking herself in both holes. This was too hot!

“Don’t cum,” she told him, “tell me when you’re close,” and resumed sucking. One hand reached behind her, found my dick, and held it firmly, feeling my hardness, and smearing the pre-cum at the tip with her thumb. Mike suddenly told her to stop, and she pulled off, and told us to get up. She led us by our cocks to Marybeth, standing us at her head.

“Open your mouth, sweetie, and stick out your tongue,” she directed, and Marybeth obeyed, her moans of pleasure telling us she was enjoying her act. Sue began stroking us. “Cum on our toy’s face, boys, cover the slut’s face with cum.” Then to Marybeth, she said, “tell them you want it, say it.”

“Oh, please, cum on my face, I want your cum in my mouth, all over my face, please. Shoot it on me!” She was panting, and looked like she was nearing orgasm. Sue felt us getting close, and let us take over, and we jerked our cocks on either side of her face, bouncing the heads on her tongue and lips, and rubbing them on her cheeks. Sue went to the other end, between Marybeth open legs, and began rubbing her clit.

“Cum for us, baby, show us your cum, show us how much you like two hot loads of cum shooting on your face,” she cooed, rubbing Marybeth’s clit furiously as she fucked herself with both toys. Her groaning escalated, and that drove Mike over the edge, and he began shooting his hot cum across her face and open mouth, and the sight of it triggered me and I joined him, launching multiple blasts of white cream across her forehead and nose, between the two of us she was covered, cum pooling on her cheeks, and running in rivulets down her face, into her hair and ears.

Then suddenly she tensed, and screamed, and she was cumming, and I watched Sue move closer to her pussy, and when Marybeth ejaculated Sue’s mouth was open, catching the stream as it shot from the pussy in front of her, splashing her face and neck. She closed her mouth, and sprinted to Marybeth’s head, and we watched her stand over her friend, and open her mouth, inches from Marybeth’s cum-covered face, and spill her load of girl cum into her friend’s open and waiting mouth. Then they kissed, their faces smearing the cum, their tongues darting and swiping at each other, sharing the wet, slimy result of our passion.

She stood then, looking at us, grinning with cum spread across her face and lips. “Nice!” she spouted, and we all agreed, laughing. We helped Marybeth up, and Sue told her to go clean the toys, and herself, and bring back a warm washcloth for her. Mike and I slipped our shorts on, and I poured drinks. Sue stayed naked, and as she drank, one of her hands slipped between her legs, toying lightly with her pussy as we talked.

When Marybeth returned, Sue stopped playing with herself and put her drink down, and wiped her face and neck. Finished and refreshed, she picked up her drink and lifted her feet to the cushions, spreading her legs to show her wet, shaved cunt. “Lick my cunt, slave,” she told Marybeth, and she dropped to her knees and buried her face in my wife’s hot snatch.

Sue encouraged her, making pleasured sounds, and telling her friend to make her cum. Mike and I watched and drank as Mike’s wife brought Sue to a powerful orgasm, shouting and nearly spilling her drink. When she was done and recovered, she patted Marybeth’s head and kissed her, and told her what a good job she’d done. She got up, and dressed, and told her friend to stay naked. She reached into the bag and extracted a butt plug, and told Marybeth to insert it and leave it in until it started to slide out, and then she would give her a larger one. I think Marybeth smiled a little, but I couldn’t be sure.

For the next few hours we sat around, drinking and eating and talking. About an hour into the afternoon, Mike unzipped his pants and told Marybeth to suck his dick. He just sat with us, talking, while his wife went to town with her mouth, working him to an orgasm. Eventually he stopped talking, and Sue and I watched as he tensed, and grunted, and filled his wife’s mouth with cum, and then picked up the conversation as though nothing had happened.

Later, Sue told Marybeth to get up on all fours, and show us the plug. She tested it, seeing if it was still holding up, deemed it a little loose, and switched it to a fatter on, which took a little work to get inside her. It was so matter-of-fact that it was nearly un-erotic.

I took a blow job later, as my dick recovered, but didn’t finish in her mouth. When I was close to coming, I got her on all fours and slipped inside her pussy, which felt tight, crammed with the plug. I remembered my dick inside my wife as she took Mike’s in her ass, on her DP adventure several nights before, and the erotic memory made me shoot my load rather quickly. Before pulling out, I reached for a mostly empty margarita glass, and held it under her dripping cunt to catch the cum as it ran out. I looked at Sue and Mike, who were watching me, and grinned. Mike was grinning, and Sue’s mouth hung open. I gave the glass to Marybeth.

“Drink it, slave. Slowly. Don’t spill it.”

Marybeth looked up at me, and this time she DID smile, and slowly poured the cum cocktail into her mouth, and gave us a show of swallowing the load from her pussy.

A little later Sue, like Mike, casually got up from her chair; we were watching a movie on TV, relaxing, and she called Marybeth to her. She stripped her own shorts off on got on all fours in front of Mike. She called me to sit next to him, and asked us both to pull out our meat sticks. That’s what she called them, meat sticks.

“Slave,” she told her friend, lick my pussy and ass while I enjoy these two men.” She grasped us both by the cock, resting her elbows on our thighs. “If you do a good job, maybe later I’ll let them have you.” Sue started sucking us, starting with Mike, and switching back and forth, not trying to make us cum, just enjoying the feel of hard cock in her sweet sucking mouth as she had her pussy and ass licked and sucked. Eventually she had Marybeth lie on her back, and sat up, keeping her pussy on her face, and had a casual, soft orgasm. Then she got up, and put her shorts back on.

We ate dinner then, all four of us, and allowed Marybeth to wear a swim wrap that left her tits exposed. We treated her as our friend during dinner, but Sue occasionally reminded her that her slave duties weren’t over, and would resume after dinner. Every time she mentioned it, Marybeth would squirm a little in her seat. She was really getting into it. Clearly, Sue was enjoying her dominant role as well, something I had never seen in her before. This week had really changed her, I thought.

After dinner was finished, Sue left me and Mike to clean up and took Marybeth upstairs. They were still up there when we were done cleaning the dishes, and we made another pitcher of drinks, and decided to go look for them. We found them in Sue and my room, Marybeth on her knees, sucking the dildo Sue wore in her harness.

“I hope you boys are ready,” she said as we entered, “we licked each other silly for a while, but I think our slave needs to get all her holes filled.” She grinned, and reached for her nipples, and played with them. “I stuffed a bullet into this harness, it’s right on my clit, fuck,” she oozed. “You guys choose her pussy or her mouth, I’m taking her ass.”

“You take her pussy, Jason,” Mike offered,” I want to see her face.” We high-fived (like a couple of dick heads) and I stripped and got on my back on the bed, and Sue let Marybeth up and guided her on to me, where she sucked me until I was hard, and climbed on, slipping me easily into her wet cunt. She eased down, sliding slowly all the way to the base, and I groaned at the heat and wetness in her, thinking of Sue licking her to prepare her. My wife licks pussy, I thought. Sweet!

Mike knelt at the side, and Marybeth took his hardening member into her mouth, right above me. Another memory invaded my mind, Marybeth making me suck her husband’s cock, and while I had no urge to steal it from her, it didn’t turn me off. But my attention was stolen by Sue, who climbed behind her friend, and began removing the plug. She eased it out, telling us how loose Marybeth’s ass was.

“Oh, my God, it’s staying open, fuck, that’s hot, you slut.”

I watched over Marybeth’s shoulder as my wife discarded the plug, and inched forward on her knees, and then realized she’d have to stand or squat to line up her insertion. “Good thing I work out,” she joked, and positioned herself. I heard Marybeth grunt, and then her mouth opened and Mike’s hard cock slipped out as Sue invaded her friend’s ass. I could feel her coming in, squeezing her pussy against my dick, tighter, deeper; then out a little, then back in, deeper still, until she heaved a sigh and announced she was in her ass.

“Get ready, slave,” she said, “you are in for the fuck of a lifetime.”

Marybeth just grunted, her mouth busy on Mike’s shaft again, and I began pumping up into her wet hole as my cute wife began sliding in and out of her ass. What a feeling! When Sue got her first anal, just a few nights ago, I was in her pussy, and Mike was fucking her, but now I could see her, fucking her friend, really getting into it, taking long strokes in and out. I felt the sensation as our cocks slid against each other, my cock and my wife’s, fucking the same woman, while she sucked her husband’s cock above my face.

I started pumping harder, feeling her pussy tighten every time Sue entered her, and loosen wetly as she pulled back. Above my face Mike was holding her head, and fucking her mouth like a cunt, not too deep, but pumping, and grunting his pleasure. Marybeth’s moans came out like a gurgling sound as Mike’s dick filled her mouth, and her head and shoulders bounced each time her body was pounded.

Sue began slapping her friend’s ass cheeks as she fucked her, and on each contact Marybeth’s hips jerked on my cock. As good as it felt, I knew I was a long way from cumming, and would be able to go for a while, I started changing my strokes, pushing up harder, grinding the base of my dick into her clit.

I heard Sue gasping, remembering the vibe in her harness, and figured she was getting close. Her hands gripped the fleshy globes , splitting them as she emitted sharp cries, and eased her pounding to concentrate on her own orgasm. Her sounds became louder, and she was repeating, “Oh, fuck, oh, fuck,” over and over, until I saw her fingertips dig into Marybeth’s ass cheeks hard and her mouth opened silently, and then a wail emerged and she came. Marybeth echoed Sue’s passion, ground herself on my cock, and I felt her pussy clutch at me, and her legs shook a little, and then her shoulders trembled and her arms gave out as she came. She released Mike’s cock as she called out, and her upper body dropped down onto me, her head on my shoulder, her breasts pressed tightly to my chest. I felt the wetness of her climax spill from her juicy hole, as Sue recovered and resumed her ass fucking. I stroked Marybeth’s back and ass through her orgasm, and she moaned gently into my ear, breathing heavily. She lifted her face and kissed me, her lips puffy and wet from her oral efforts, her chin slick with saliva, her face sweaty and hot. She panted into my mouth as her orgasm peaked, then receded.

As she came down from her climax, Mike changed positions, turning her head away from mine, and kneeling, pressing his cock back into her mouth. All I could see was the back of her head now, and I brushed her hair from my face and looked up at Sue, who was watching Mike fuck his wife’s mouth. Marybeth’s head was getting pushed back, bumping mine, and I helped her struggle back up, rising on her arms. She was exhausted from her ordeal; I could feel her arms trembling, and I pulled my arms between us and fondled her hanging breasts, slick with sweat, and twisting her nipples. I could see her now, her wet lips open, dripping; she made guttural choking sounds as Mike fucked his cock into her mouth. I looked at Sue, and she was grimacing, bracing for a second orgasm, and I felt mine stirring as well. I grabbed Marybeth’s tits firmly, and heard her groan, and pumped my cock up into her, feeling Sue pounding down, both of us pulling out, and pushing back in, hard, simultaneously, making our slave gasp and groan at the penetration.

Sue climaxed again, slamming her hips into Marybeth, pressing her weight onto her, driving her hips down hard on my cock, and my release approached the point of no return; then held there, pending, anticipating; and then suddenly exploded with a ferocity that stunned me, and I screamed, shooting my hot load into her wet tunnel, seeing Sue watching me, her mouth open, licking her bottom lip, eyes wide. My cock was still pulsing, the aftershocks spurting the last of my cum inside her, as Mike groaned, and grabbed her head, and held his cock in her mouth, which hung open, slack-jawed from her abuse. Her hair was stuck to her face and sweaty neck.

Her face was right above me, a string of drool hung from her bottom lip to Mike’s balls, dangling, and he began grunting as he shot his load in her mouth. Her head hung limply and motionless in his hands, and his load dripped out. I shot a panicked look at Sue, who was grinning and sweaty and fascinated, peering over Marybeth’s shoulder as the first drip of Mike’s cum ran over her lip, and landed on my face.

I held Sue’s gaze, and opened my mouth, knowing what she wanted to see, as thick globs of Mike’s load overflowed his wife’s open mouth, dripping down, landing on my cheek and chin and straight into my mouth. He finally finished, and withdrew his cock, releasing Marybeth’s head, and she let it hang down, and the rest of his cum fell out of her mouth and into mine. Sue was ecstatic, whispering filthy, encouraging words, softly telling me to eat his cum, and then Marybeth collapsed onto me again, her head falling into my shoulder, wet and sweaty where our chests pressed together. I reached for Sue, and she pulled out of her friend’s ass and came to me, kissing me, licking my face and lips, smearing the cum into my mouth, sucking it up, and sharing it.

We broke the kiss when Mike pulled Marybeth to the side, off me. She was almost asleep already, and he layed with her on the bed, holding her against him, his chest against her back, arms wrapped around her middle. Sue lay on me for a second, and we watched our friends fall into a loving sleep, then eased ourselves off the bed, and headed for their room, where we did the same.

The next morning we woke, and packed, and cleaned, and at noon we were loading the cars for the trip home. When it was time to go, Marybeth stopped us at the door.

“Mike already heard this, but you haven’t,” she began. “I want you to know that yesterday was the most fun I’ve ever had, and that you two are the best friends any girl could ever wish for.”

“It was our pleasure,” Sue responded, hugging her.

“Seriously,” I added, “our pleasure.” Mike grinned. Sue kissed Marybeth on the cheek, but Marybeth turned her head, and they kissed like lovers, and I remembered them, nude and caressing each other. Fucking hot. Then she turned to me, and Sue went to Mike, and I kissed his wife while he kissed mine. Marybeth felt like a long-time lover in my arms, snuggling into me, and we kissed long, and slow, and tender. Sue dragged us all into a group hug.

“Just for the record,” she said as we held each other, “I’m not waiting till next year to do this again!”

THE END
THANKS FOR READING and to all who voted and commented thanks even more! Hope you all enjoyed my sordid fantasy tale! -Walt

 
Published 
Written by Noreasonneeded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments