Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Football Fantasy - The Blitz

"I was actually looking forward to Sunday football with the boys"

13
4 Comments 4
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It was time for Sunday afternoon football, and I didn’t think I’d be bored this time. Skip and Dean were coming over to watch the game, and they just might want some diversion again. Alex seemed excited, too. Even though he’d fucked me three times last night, there was still an interesting bump in the front of his jeans.

 

Dean arrived first. Kissing my cheek lightly in greeting, his hand just brushed my ass. I remembered those hands well. Skip came in a few minutes later, a 6-pack in each hand and grinned his hello.

 

Alex massaged my ass possessively as the two sat down in front of the big-screen TV. “Nachos or hot wings today, honey?” he asked.

 

“Nachos, I think,” I answered. They would take more time to make, and I wanted to keep myself busy until the fun began. If it ever did…. No, I was sure they would all want to play again.

 

It looked like the game had started as I brought in two plates of nachos, one extra spicy. Alex patted the spot next to him on the couch.

 

“Sit with me, hon.”

 

I rolled my eyes, but plumped down anyway. “You know I hate football.”

 

“That’s just because you don’t understand it,” he answered. “I’ll explain it to you as we go along.”

 

Within half an hour, I was totally bored. It seemed like every 30-second crunch of bodies on the field was followed by ten minutes of commentary and preparation for the next play. When I sighed again, Alex put his hand on my thigh and stroked my leg warmly. I gave a different kind of sigh as his fingers brushed up between my legs and leaned against him. By the time the next commercial came on, the bump in his jeans had grown into quite a lump. I lay my hand on it and rubbed it hard and slow.

 

I looked up to see Skip and Dean watching us. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled a little, then turned my attention back to my man. His fingers were stroking my crotch harder now and I could feel myself getting wet. I squeezed his cock in rhythm, and I knew it couldn’t get much harder. But I knew I was going to get much wetter.

 

I fixed my eyes on the TV screen again. Politely, the others turned their attention over to the game, too, but I could see Skip glancing our way now and again. As quietly as I could, I unbuttoned Alex’s jeans and pulled his big cock out. He gave it away by groaning, and his friends turned to watch me pump my hand up and down his rod. It looked so good, I leaned down to lick it like a lollipop, then sucked the head into my mouth.

 

Alex’s hand had slipped away from between my legs, but I didn’t really care now. The taste and feel of his cock in my mouth was so familiar and so good. I wrapped my lips around my teeth and slid them up and down, slowly so I could feel every ropy vein and ridge. I found myself stretched out flat on my stomach, and Alex shoved his jeans down lower. Now I could swallow the whole thing, and I did, but I kept it slow.

 

I looked up and Alex’s eyes were closed, his mouth hanging open with his soft panting. Skip’s mouth was open too, and Dean looked pretty hot and bothered as well. I kept slurping on Alex, and soon felt someone on the couch behind me. Fingers grabbed the waistband of my yoga pants and drew them slowly down my legs and off my ankles. I knew it was Dean when the big hands ran up between my thighs. I moaned a little around my mouthful of cock and spread my legs out, willing his fingers inside me. One, two, then three fingers slid in between my wet sex lips.

 

Another set of hands tugged the t-shirt up to my shoulders, then pulled my head back by the ponytail. Reluctantly, I let Alex’s cock slip out and lifted my arms to let Skip pull the shirt off. His jeans down already, he shoved a fat cock in my face. To be polite, I sucked the cap between my lips. Hmmm, it tasted different but quite good. I let it go and looked up at Alex. He just grinned at me and grabbed his own cock, pumping it lightly. So I lay my head sideways on his knee and opened my mouth again. Skip moved in, shoved his thing into my mouth and flexed his hips back and forth. I sucked and tongued him on each stroke, willing him to come fast.

 

Dean’s fingers in my vagina had slowed, but he started fucking me harder, in time to Skip fucking my mouth.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

With Alex’s familiar hand and dick in front of my eyes, I could feel myself bubbling over. I started cumming, hard, into Dean’s hand and suddenly Skip’s cum was spurting inside my mouth. I swallowed it hastily and dove eagerly onto Alex’s cock. Three long sucks and the delicious taste of my favorite juice was trickling down my throat.

 

I was still grinding my mound against the couch, desperate for another orgasm from Dean's busy fingers. I felt his other hand on my butt and he slipped a hard finger into my asshole. This time I could scream as I came, and I let it go while I felt his warm slimy cum splat onto my ass cheeks.

 

Alex stroked my hair and said wonderingly, “Baby, that was so hot. I so love you.” Then he pulled me onto his lap and cuddled my naked sated body until I dozed off.

 

****************

 

I woke up in bed, pleasingly bare, with only the sheet draped over me. I stretched out all my limbs contentedly. Was the game still going, or had everybody left? I could just barely hear the TV; it sounded like more talking heads commentary.

 

Not too much later, Alex appeared in the doorway. He smiled and came over to sit on the bed.

 

“I was wondering when you’d wake up,” he said. “Feeling good?”

 

“Oh yes,” I purred and stretched again.

 

His eyes grew warmer. “Ready for more?”

 

“Oh yes,” I smiled back.

 

Alex pulled the sheet off and stood at the foot of the bed. He stripped with remarkable speed, spread out my legs, and crawled up over me. My favorite cock in his hand, he guided it to my eager pussy and slid in.

 

“Honey, you are still so wet,” he moaned. I lifted my heels onto his back and closed my eyes to enjoy his easy in and out, in and out.

 

I must have been moaning pretty loudly, because suddenly Skip and Dean were there.

 

“Insatiable, isn’t she?” Skip commented with a grin. I just rolled my eyes, but Alex looked up and grinned back. Distracted as he drove in harder, I closed my eyes again and let my needy parts take over.

 

Vaguely, I heard Skip say something, and the two men moved toward the bed. Suddenly, each grabbed an ankle and I felt my legs lifted out and up. Alex’s big cock was now slamming against a new part of my insides and I could feel the buildup increase. In just a few minutes, I was cumming again. My garbled scream was punctuated by the familiar happy grunts as he pumped his stuff deep into me.

 

Alex fell off, panting, and I lay back to savor my rush. There were still two pairs of eyes fixed between my legs, where I knew I was dripping with joy juice. I heard someone’s zipper, then his pants drop on the floor. Alex kissed me lightly on the nose and moved down to the foot of the bed.

 

I felt two sets of hands grab my ankles and splay my legs out wide. Opening my eyes, I watched Dean kneel over me with a hot grin. Suddenly, he jammed his cock inside me and started humping hard and deep. I tried to rise up to meet him, but those hands held my legs down tight. I stretched my arms out to clutch the bedcovers in true starfish style. Oh my God, his dick was so long and I was really going to cum again. Just as Dean sped up, shouting out loud as he came, the tides burst over me. I tried to keep the scream deep in my throat, but I knew my whole body was spasming uncontrollably.

 

I was still shaking when Alex and Skip switched places and a fat cock filled my tunnel again. My knees were pushed up as Skip grunted and groaned and humped like a fucking machine. I didn’t think I could cum again, but I did. Skip soon followed with an extra grunt, his hands grasping my boobs. Finally, he rolled off and I curled up my knees, panting.

 

Alex slid up the bed and stroked my butt and back of my thighs. He leaned over to whisper, “God, how I love to watch you cum.”

 

I heard the other two men get dressed and murmur their good-byes. I sighed a little, but snuggled cozily up to my man. He was still the best, and I told him so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by kittylove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments