Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Force or Love? (3)

"Chapter Three - A thoughtful day and a restless mind."

2
1 Comment 1
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Becky entered her room, a completely confused person. She couldn’t make out how she felt. Just yesterday night she had felt the worst ever. She had broken up with her two-timing fucker of a boyfriend. She had come here to clear her thoughts and to take the step towards going on with her life.

As she had gone on to the beach, she ended up being fucked by two lovely strangers. And though she resisted them for some time, she didn’t understand why she had finally given in to their lust. Her body and mind had enjoyed being fucked and wanted them more and more. She didn’t know any more than their names. And also there was the fact that they were extremely handsome and had great cocks.

She had come here with the belief that she would never let a single man into her life again. But here she was. She had just enjoyed being fucked by two men. And she seemed to be falling in love with both of them. They were very gentle, passionate, kind and thoughtful. They were just the kind of guys you would take home to your parents.

Her body was too tired from the passion and lust fest on the beach. She lay down on the bed just the way she had entered the room and slid into deep slumber. She dreamt only of the two guys who had lusted on her all morning.

She didn’t realize how long she had slept. It was dark when she finally woke up. Her sheets dirty with all the sand she had carried with her on her return from the beach, she called the housekeeping for a cleanup. Becky left specific instructions for the cleanup of only the room as she would be in the bathroom for a good soak.

She entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She opened the tap for hot water to fill up the bath tub. Waiting for the water to fill, she stood in front of the mirror, looking herself up. She slowly took off her suit and went over to the tub. She turned off the tap and slowly stepped into the tub and sank into the inviting water. It immediately made her feel relaxed. As she began to scrub her body, her hand went to her pussy. The touch of her hand excited her even now. She played with her sore cunt for some time. Closing her eyes, she rested her head on the edge of the tub enjoying what her hand did to her pussy.

Finally she relaxed, letting the soapy water swirl around her relaxing every cell of her skin. After what seemed like the entire night, she stepped out of the tub, feeling clean, refreshed and renewed. Drying herself, she wrapped her body into a thick and short dressing gown which showed off each of her body’s curves.

“The housekeeping seems to have come and gone,” Becky thought as her eyes swept through the room.

She went over and sat on the fresh sheets of her bed. She switched the TV on and flipped through the channels not settling on any particular program. Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. She dared not venture out of her room in fear of meeting those men. The fear not for being forced to make love again but fear that she would jump headlong into a pool of feelings for two strangers.

JennyJes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennyJes

A pool which she knew she would never be able to pull herself out of. A pool which she felt would only destroy her.

She couldn’t understand why she had developed such strong feelings for both these men. She had felt this instant bond with both of the godlike men. Was it possible to fall in love with two men simultaneously? Or was it that she did love one of them? Was it love or was it just this great urge to have some good sex with a man after such a long time? Was this feeling only her body’s way of telling her how much she needed some other man’s touch?

“Who am I kidding?” she thought, “Why would any of them love me!”

“I am sure all they want from me is plain sex and nothing else!” she thought sadly, trying to convince herself that it was as simple as this.

Not really registering what was on TV, she lay down on her bed and obsessed herself with these questions. Thinking, she slowly drifted off into a restless slumber.

*************

Jack and Garrett had left Becky in front of her room and entered their own rooms. Jack was still in seventh heaven from fucking Becky. He couldn’t forget the warmness of her cunt. He wanted her as his fucking bitch for the rest of his life. He didn’t remember any other time he had such a sexual satisfaction as today.

Yes, he had feelings for her. The feeling was something that was beyond just lust. He felt for her. He wanted to protect her from the world. But he knew for sure he didn’t love her. No, this was not the feeling of love, definitely.

He went ahead and showered himself clean and flopped on his bed tired and happy. His dreams were filled with himself fucking Becky in different locales. For him Becky was only a girl with a great body and someone he could fuck as much as he wanted.

*************

Garrett entered the room, a little subdued. He too, had enjoyed fucking Becky. He couldn’t forget the soft skin and the warm, wet cunt. He still could hear her soft moans. But he also felt a strong sensation. A sensation of great attraction was what he felt for Becky.

He entered the bathroom and stripped himself naked. He went into the shower and let the warm water fall on his heated and tired body. As his muscles relaxed, his mind still thought about Becky.

What had attracted him so much to Becky? Was it her body and her moans and groans? Or was it the fact that she was an awesome fuck buddy? Or was it something else?

Those eyes, he couldn’t forget those eyes. He had seen a feeling of loneliness and sadness in the eyes which had been filled with lust as they fucked her wildly! That loneliness and sadness drew Garrett closer to Becky.

He wanted to know her. This urge to know her was as high as his need to fuck her again. His turned off the shower and didn’t bother to wear anything. He just fell on to the bed and was asleep in seconds. He dreamt of Becky all night.

Published 
Written by anuraa32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments