Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Four Wheeling Ladies Chapter 2

5
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I so wanted to fuck these two beautiful ladies, to slap my balls against their molten cunts and to feel their pussy muscles grab my throbbing cock.

“Who’s first to fuck my meat,” I didn’t want to cream their lovely faces yet, I needed to fill one of those delicious pussies with my manhood.

Both ladies wanted my monster, but Gill would be the first, Kate would have to wait.

With a final kiss to my hard cock and a long suck by both Kate and Gill, they stood up. Gill moved onto the four-wheeler, placing her exquisite ass upon the seat and rested her back against the handlebars.

Kate got up on the front of the bike and maneuvered her glamorous body over Gill’s head, then squatted down so Gill could eat her sensuous pussy. I jumped aboard Gill’s wheeled beast and sat my ass down facing this ravishing creature.

 I gingerly slipped two fingers into Gill’s slit, opening my fingers to expand her pussy slit to get better access to her clit. With a deep inhaling of her breath, she opened her legs ever so slightly wider, allowing me access to her waiting wet pussy. Gill was eagerly tasting Kate’s wet cunt.

I felt my stiff cock jump forward. Kate inhaled a deep and passionate breath between her teeth as Gill teased her clit.

I slid my hand slowly up Gill’s leg; she inhaled continuously to my touch. When I reached her pussy, her tongue slid deeper into Kate’s love tunnel.

As I began to caress her pussy lips with several fingers in a slow circular motion her hips settled back down on to the ATV’s seat. I stopped for a second and her body tensed noticeably. I touched her pussy lips and once again placed two fingers between her puffy lips and tenderly spread them apart to slide my fingers into her tender pink wetness.

I could feel the complete wetness in her puffy slit with my two fingers. When I slipped my fingers in and touched her little clit. I moved my full hard cock over to her lovely pussy.
 
I could feel her thumb caressing the head of my cock, spreading the droplets of pre-cum, getting my cock head wet and slippery. She then proceeded to tenderly rub her clit and pussy with my cock a few times and guided me to her wanting pussy while she was softly murmuring sounds of excitement.
 
I slowly pressed to get my cock to enter but she held my cock tightly and only let an inch slide between her lips and slip inside the tightness of her very wet pussy. With a deep moan she pulled her hand out from between us and slowly pushed her hips up and took most of my cock, almost full depth.

The second gentle push by both of us ensured I was fully buried, with my balls against her tender and moist pussy.

I flexed my cock and she flexed and squeezed back with her pussy. I put her legs behind my head and pushed them up and over my body as I pushed myself up and into a position, ensuring I was as deep as possible in her very wet cunt.

I could feel my cock bottom out and I moved my hips to let her know I could feel her cervix at the tip of my cock.

Kisi_missi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kisi_missi

Her tight pussy was a sexual pleasure as my stiff cock explored the entire length of her intimate love tunnel.

Our dance continued, soft squeaks were coming from deep in her throat that reflected her personal excitement with our coupling. Gill was fucking me with a passion! She thrust back, matching my cadence, our elevated passion to really fuck each other. Her love juices were spilling from between her lips as my cock was withdrawn almost fully and re-driven with some force deep into the depths.

I looked down between our bodies to see my cock glistening while fully coated with her pussy juice as it return into her depths.

There was no doubt that she was very wet and flowing with excitement.

The over flow of her juices initially began seeping down the crack of her ass. My balls, that were kissing and slapping against her creamy pussy, were now covered in her wetness. Gill murmured a delightful moan as she elevated her hips and squirted a small stream from her pussy. Quickly there was a second larger ejaculation of wetness coupled with another deeply felt moan. Seeing her squirt caused an emotional rush that precipitated a tingling to start in my crotch that rushed to the cheeks of my ass.

I couldn't hold back, I tried, but my desire to release all my hot juice deep inside her pussy was overwhelming. I began to thrust fast and hard whimpering.
 
"I'm going to cum," I screamed with pleasure. The first pulse of hot cum was a strong ejaculation, followed by several other strong but less powerful spurts.

I knew that I had filled her lovely pussy. I could feel and hear how very wet she was now from both our mixed love juices. She had felt the effect of my strong climax as I squirted deep inside. She moaned to every squirt and flexing of my cock with her moans of, "ooohhh," followed by a passionate whispering of my name.

I could hear the sounds of our mutual wetness now as I thrust deeply again and again. The beginning of my forceful climax now stirred Gill’s passion as she began to climb to her climax as Kate came and came, creaming Gill’s hungry lips, mouth and face.

I felt her fingers first dig into my back and then her finger nails slowly rake me from below my shoulders down to my hips. I could feel her pussy tighten noticeably as she climaxed... panting as she climaxed, moaning and making soft squeaking sounds deep in her throat once again, then sighing several times.
 
My cock soon went limp and slipped from her love tunnel followed by a considerable seepage of our joint love juices. I could feel all the wetness cascading down my legs.

I had forgotten about Kate. I looked up towards her face, she was screaming with pleasure from Gill’s probing tongue. She was about to fall over onto me and Gill.
 
I reached out with my hands, grabbing her busty tits and helped steady her spent body.

 Kate had passed out.

Gill was smiling at me.

Me, I was, let’s just say, still horny.

To be continued…. Chapter 3 cumming again soon.

Published 
Written by MysticMike3204
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments