Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gang Banged At My Fiancé’s Stag

"XXX fun, turning the tables on my future husband."

139
16 Comments 16
38.8k Views 38.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Guys love misbehaving at stags. The wives and girlfriends know better, but usually turn a blind eye. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Not me and my friends. We turned the tables on our “pig” husbands and boyfriends."

Stags, or bachelor parties, are supposed to be a gathering where a man can sow his oats one last time before getting married. We all know that many bachelor parties are raunchy, drunken orgies with strippers and prostitutes. What's a girl supposed to do when she finds out her fiancé is planning a stag with strippers and prostitutes? Well.... keep reading and find out!

My name is Debbie. My story goes back about six months, when I was engaged to Jim, my long-term boyfriend.  We had been together for several years before deciding to tie the knot. We are both in our early thirties, as are most of our friends. Some of our friends are married, a few are engaged and a few are single.  Our circle of friends is fairly normal for young adults these days. 

About a month before our wedding I stumbled onto some emails between Jim and several of his friends. Maybe "stumbled" is a little misleading.  I knew Jim's password, and couldn't resist sneaking a look at his emails.  He and his best man, Henry, were planning Jim's stag, and I was curious to get the low down.

Jim told me that his stag was going to be low-key with a bunch of guys playing poker, drinking, and smoking cigars.

I remember asking Jim, "Are you planning on having strippers at your stag?"

His answer wasn't too surprising when he said, "No, that's immature, and we are all beyond that sort of thing."

I smiled, looked him in the eye, and responded, "Yea, like you don't think I know about you guys going to strip joints after golf outings?"

Jim tried to change the subject but I wasn't going to let him off the hook.  I continued my questions by stating, "I also know about the lap dances, blow-jobs, and fucking that goes on with private lap dances.  The only question is how much of a dirt bag you are when I'm not around."

Jim obviously denied any "over-the-top" behavior. He just laughed and said, "Boys will be boys. I like tits as much as any guy. And sure, I've fondled a few, but that's it.  All harmless fun."

I could actually care less if Jim and his buddies were out fondling tits at a strip joint, but blow-jobs and fucking are a bridge too far.

So, I absolutely wanted to know the details of Jim's stag.  As I read his email chains I was flustered, angry, and disappointed.  But, I wasn't surprised.  As I read about the four strippers who had been hired for the stag, the guys were all asking if the strippers would give blow-jobs and fuck.

Henry was coordinating the stag, so he was the one answering the questions.  I shouldn't have been surprised as he confirmed the strippers were high end prostitutes, and would do whatever was asked of them.  He added that extra services would be cash paid by the recipient.  

Don, who is married to Carol, emailed the group that the stag would be similar to his stag where the group fucked the strippers.  He got pretty specific when he reminded the group how he and Paul, who is engaged to Sue, had gang banged one the strippers.  Don had fucked the stripper as she sucked Paul's cock.

I was stuck with few options as I read the emails  I couldn't admit to Jim that I had read his emails, and I knew he would continue to deny that any raunchy behavior would occur at his stag.

I did what any woman would do in a similar situation. I arranged a lunch at my house with six of my friends who had husbands or boyfriends who would be attending the stag.  That included Meg, who is married to Henry, plus Carol, Sue, Lindsay, Joan, and Karen.

As we gathered for lunch with several bottles of wine, I updated all the women with the details of Jim's upcoming stag.  I can't say anyone was totally shocked about strippers entertaining the guys, but hearing about gang bangs, blow-jobs, and fucking was pretty upsetting to everyone.

Carol had chimed in to say, "I guess none of us should be too surprised.  All men are basically pigs.  They just can't keep their cocks in their pants.  They think they can fuck around, but heaven help any of us if we fuck around on them."

Lindsay, who is married to Mark, surprised us.  She was new to our group and we had only known her since she was married.  She volunteered, "I have to admit that my bachelorette party got a little out of hand.  We had two male strippers for entertainment. And, some of the women misbehaved badly.  I'm talking about sucking cock and getting fucked.  I'm embarrassed to say I was drunk as a skunk, and I fucked a black stud with the biggest cock I'd ever seen."

The room went silent as Lindsay told her story. Joan asked Lindsay, "What would happen if Mark ever found out?"

Lindsay calmly said, "He knows. I told him. He had always joked around about wanting to watch me get fucked by a big black cock, so one night when he was fantasizing about his wish, I told him about me getting fucked by a BBC at my bachelorette party."

Karen jumped in and asked, "Are you serious? Mark wants to watch you fuck a black stud?  Holy shit. What did he say after your confession?"

Lindsay laughed and said, "It wasn't what he said.  It's what he did.  Mark fucked me like there was no tomorrow as he peppered me with questions.  He wanted to know how big his cock was, if he came in my pussy, if I sucked his cock, and if the other girls watched as he put his cock inside me."

Lindsay added, "That's still his go-to fantasy that he talks about when he is really horny. On vacation I go topless and he tries to talk me into fucking another guy while he watches. I don't do that, but I'll admit it makes me horny to think about."

Joan was a little drunk when she chimed in by saying, "Lindsay, I guess you are a quiet slut. But you're not alone. When Richard and I were on vacation we got his and hers massages in our hotel room. Things got pretty hot and Richard asked his female masseuse if she would fuck him, and asked my masseuse if he wanted to fuck me.  They went for it, for an extra $300 each, and we both got fucked.  It was beyond erotic as I watched his hard cock going in and out of a tight pussy, and he watched another man plunge his hard cock into my wet pussy."

I had never expected our lunch to turn into 'true confessions' but that's what happened. I admit I was turned on and fantasized about getting fucked while Jim watched. 

I looked at my six friends and said, "I have a really nasty idea. I have the phone number of the company that provides the strippers.  What if I call them and cancel the strippers for the stag? We could all show up instead and be the entertainment. Wouldn't that be something?”

Meg had been very quiet, but she broke the silence by saying, "Why not turn the tables on the boys? Just showing up will put a damper on their x-rated party plans.  We get the last laugh."

Carol jumped in and said, "Count me in, but I want to get back at Don, who admitted in the email chain that he had fucked a stripper at his stag."

I looked at Carol and asked, "What do you mean when you say you want to get back at Don?"

 Carol laughed and said, "We can be the entertainment. We show up in naughty stripper outfits, perform for the guys, and let the night go where it goes."

Lindsay smiled and said, "You mean we should take off our clothes, let all the guys see our tits and pussies, and let our boyfriends and husbands get embarrassed?”

Joan blurted out, "I'd like to do more than just strip. I'd like to fuck Jim.  And I'd like to fuck Henry. And I'd be willing to suck Paul's cock. Richard would probably beat-off watching me fuck his friends."

Sue smiled and said, "Me too.  Now that I know that Paul got a blow-job at Don's stag, I'd like to suck a big cock right in front of him.  I'd even let the lucky guy shoot his cum all over my face.  That's the money shot."

Wow.  What a turn of events.

I was so horny when I got home, I pulled out my vibrator and masturbated like there was no tomorrow. 

When Jim got home I had casually asked him how many guys were coming to his stag. He told me he wasn't sure but thought there would probably be twelve to fifteen guys.  I started to quiver with anticipation at the thought of stripping in front of twelve to fifteen of Jim's friends.  Most of them were friends of mine. And, they would get to see my tits and pussy.  I was also fairly certain I'd get fucked  by several of Jim's friends. 

I remember asking Jim, "Is Brian coming?"

Jim casually answered, "I'm sure he will be there.  Why do you ask?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know. Just curious.  I've always liked Brian.  He's one of your nicer friends."

Jim laughed and said, "He flirts with you all the time, and you love the attention. I've seen you check him out at the pool parties. You probably fantasize about his big black cock, don't you?"

I smirked and replied, "Maybe I do. You better watch out at our wedding reception, if I get him alone."

----------

The time passed quickly.  I canceled the strippers.  All the girls went shopping and we had a ball picking out stripper outfits. The more daring the better.

We got together for lunch and wine to make sure we were all on the same page. We all agreed to strip naked.  We all agreed to mingle with the guys and let them fondle our tits. Sue, Carol, Joan, Lindsay, Meg and I all said we were open to getting fucked and sucking cock, depending on how things progressed. Karen wasn't sure if she would actually fuck someone other than her husband at the party.

I confirmed with Jim on several occasions that his stag was poker, drinking and cigars. What a liar. He was in for a big surprise when I showed up as a stripper at his stag. And I knew I'd blow his mind when he watched me fuck his buddies. 

As Jim left for his Saturday night stag, I kissed him goodbye and said I was sure he was going to have a night to remember.  That's the understatement of the year. 

I went to my room to get dressed for the stag. I had picked out a sheer negligee with a plunging neckline to show off my 34D natural tits. My nipples were clearly on display.  Since this was all I was going to wear, my strip tease wouldn't be much of a tease. One move and I'd be naked. I shaved my pussy and felt sexy as hell. My pussy was wet with anticipation of letting Jim's friends put their cocks in my cunt. 

I put a jacket on over my negligee and drove my car to the stag, which was being held at Tim's house. Tim is single and is one of Jim's good friends. He has a beautiful home with a pool and hot tub.  I'd been to several pool parties at Tim's house.  He always checked me out in my small bikinis, which showed off my rather large tits.  At the stag he would see my tits without a bikini top. Oh boy.  I remember  thinking, "What was I getting myself into?" I was nervous and horny. 

We all coordinated our arrival to get to the stag around 10:00 PM. Several of the girls carpooled, but I drove myself. I wasn't sure how the night would end, and wanted to keep my options open.

We were all nervous as hell to surprise our husbands and boyfriends as the night's entertainment. We knew the guys would all be borderline drunk by 10:00 PM, as they waited for the strippers and a night of debauchery. 

I rang the doorbell, and waited to be greeted and let into the party. Tim answered the door, and the look on his face was priceless. He recognized me and stared at seven women he knew.  We certainly weren't the four strippers he was expecting.

I smiled at Tim and said, "We know you were expecting four strippers, but there has been a change in plans. I canceled the strippers after Jim lied to me about tonight's entertainment. We all know that you, and all the guys here tonight, were planning on some x-rated activity with strippers, who were also prostitutes.  So we decided to turn the tables on our dirt bag husbands and boyfriends, and teach them a lesson. We are the entertainment." 

Tim didn't say a word.  We all stepped into the house and left Tim at the door. I heard some commotion in the living room, and I heard one of the guys announce that the entertainment had arrived. 

We all took off our jackets and put them on a bench in the hallway. Seven half naked women walked into the living room to loud cheers and catcalls from fifteen drunk, horny guys.

I was the first one into the room and, initially, no one seemed to recognize me.  The guys were staring at my big tits and hard nipples that were on display under my negligee. I had a huge smile on my face as I looked around the room to find Jim.

Some of the guys were stunned to see their wives and girlfriends walk into the room in stripper outfits, with their tits clearly on display.  They instantly went silent. Some of the guys didn't recognize us, and kept up the loud catcalls.

AniyaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AniyaJoy

Henry was in charge of the stag and was staring at his wife. Meg was wearing a very short, see-through nightie with her 36C tits on display.

The room quieted down as all the guys figured out things were not exactly as planned. They were staring at seven half-naked, beautiful ladies with tits on display. The shocked expressions, as most of the guys realized who we were, were priceless.

I went to the center of the room to address the fifteen dumbstruck, intoxicated guys. I made sure I spoke with a confident voice as I said, "Most of you know me as Jim's fiancee.  I hope you like my outfit. I know it leaves nothing to the imagination.  The same is obviously true for the other six ladies here with me to entertain you tonight. I promise you that you won't be disappointed.  I know our husbands and boyfriends are clearly confused by us being here. All I can say is that we were lied to about tonight's entertainment, and decided to turn the tables on our guys."

I shouted, "Let's party."

I untied the strap on my negligee and let it fall to the ground. I stood naked in front of the stunned audience and announced, "Be nice to me, and you can fuck the bride. Jim can take videos of me with your hard cocks in my pussy or in my mouth. Take off your clothes, and let's see those hard cocks that were expecting strippers and prostitutes to entertain you tonight.  We are all here to fuck. Yes, you heard me correctly, we are here to fuck your brains out."

I pointed at the ladies and said, "Don't be bashful. We have a room of horny guys to entertain."

Jim came up to me and he looked confused, upset, and nervous.  He blurted out, "What the fuck is going on?  You're naked.  All my friends are staring at your tits and pussy.  What do you mean by saying they can fuck you if they want? I don't want my buddies putting their hard cocks in your pussy.  This is insane."

I laughed and said, "This will teach you to lie to me.  Do you think I'm stupid? Poker, drinks and cigars? What a joke.  And the girls know about the x-rated activity at Don's stag.  We are here to get even and to get fucked.  Feel free to fuck Joan.  She said she wants to fuck you.  Since I plan to fuck a bunch of your friends, this is your one night to sow your wild oats.  I'm certainly going to sow mine."

I looked around the room and saw that the ladies were in various stages of undress.  Sue, Meg, Carol, and Joan were nude  Lindsay and Karen were still dressed in their stripper outfits.  Six or seven guys were nude and they all had hard cocks pointing at the ceiling.  Our husbands and boyfriends were all still fully clothed, trying to wrap their minds around the surreal scene unfolding.

I saw Brian coming towards me with his big black cock ready for action.  He dick was huge. His dick was rock hard. And  he was grinning ear-to-ear.  He put his arm around me, cupped one of my tits in his hand, and rubbed my pussy with his other hand.  Jim stood in front of us staring.

Brian looked at Jim and asked, “Jim, are you okay with me fucking Debbie? This is crazy. I’ve always wanted to put my cock in her pussy.”

Jim didn’t say a word.  Instead I answered Brian and said, “It’s not Jim’s call.  It’s mine, and I want your hard cock in my pussy.”

I kissed Brian, stroked his hard cock, and said loud enough for Jim to hear, "I've always wanted to fuck Brian. His black cock is massive.  I want to suck it before he buries it deep in my cunt."

I smiled at Jim as I dropped to my knees.  I instructed Jim to take out his iPhone and video me and Brian.  Jim did as he was told and took out his iPhone.  Holy shit.  This debauchery was going to be video taped!

Five or six naked guys, all with hard cocks, stood around Brian and me.  I massaged Brian's balls as I put my lips around his big black cock.  I licked the tip of his cock with my tongue.  I smiled at Jim as he captured my nasty behavior on his phone.  The guys surrounding us were all beating off.  Tim looked at me with lust and anticipation.  I put one hand on his hard cock as I sucked Brian's cock.  I briefly pulled away from Brian's cock and put Tim's cock in my mouth.  I fondled his balls as I looked over to confirm Jim was getting all this recorded.

I got on my hands and knees and directed Brian to fuck me doggie style.  Tim got down and put his cock in my mouth as Brian plunged his cock into my wet pussy.  The other guys continued to beat-off as they watched me service two guys at once.

I was in heaven when I felt a load of cum splatter onto my face.  I had Tim's cock in my mouth, and at least three guys who had been beating off, shot their loads of cum all over my face.  What a sight - and I knew Jim was still dutifully filming with his iPhone!

I forgot to have Brian put on a condom, and I felt his body shake as he dumped a load of hot cum into my pussy.  Almost simultaneously Tim shot his load of cum into my mouth.  Holy shit.  I was a porn star in my own video.  Cum in my pussy, cum in my mouth, and cum all over my face.

Before I knew what was happening I felt another hard cock enter my pussy from behind.  I didn't know who was fucking me.  My tits were flopping around, as I enjoyed having another hard cock in my cunt.  Jim was still watching and filming, so I knew I could figure out later who was fucking me.  I was in heaven, and still not focused on condoms, as I felt another hot load of cum shoot into my cunt.  Holy shit!

I didn't realize that four or five more guys were stroking their cocks, and waiting their turn to fuck the future bride.  I felt like a very dirty slut, getting gang banged in front of Jim, with a room full of people watching the debauchery.  My pussy was so wet I didn't feel any friction or discomfort as one cock after another entered me from behind, and dumped a load of hot, sticky cum in my cunt,

When I knew there were no more guys waiting to fuck me, I rolled over on my back to look around the room.  Jim was taking off his clothes and everyone else was naked.  Jim pointed his finger at me, grinned, and walked away with a hard cock looking for pussy.

Joan has a great body and cute girl-next-door look.  She was giving some guy a lap dance as her husband, Richard, sat in a chair beating off as he watched a hard cock pumping in and out of Joan's wet cunt  I wasn't surprised to see three guys waiting their turn to fuck Joan.

I was surprised to see another black stud, with a huge cock, fucking Lindsay as Mark watched.  She had said that Mark wanted to watch her with a black stud.  His fantasy was now a reality.  As I watched Lindsay, I decided I was going to have a turn with another black cock before the night was over.

With fifteen guys and only seven ladies, it was predetermined that each lady was going to get fucked at least three times or more.  Wow!  What a night, and it was still early.

I looked around to find Karen.  She wasn't sure how much action she wanted, so I was curious to see what she was up to.  I saw Pete looking down at a woman on her back,  with her legs wrapped around a stud, fucking her like a madman.  I figured out it was Karen, putting on a show for Pete.  Two guys were waiting their turn.  I was pleasantly surprised to see Karen unleash her inner slut behavior.  Good for her.

Jim was fucking Sue doggie style as her tits were flopping all over the place. And, another guy was waiting his turn to fuck Sue. This was an orgy.

Someone had gone into the bedrooms and brought out the mattresses.  I saw three or four ladies on their backs, getting fucked, with their legs wrapped around the studs who were pounding away at their wet pussies.

I spotted my other black target sitting on the couch. I got up, went over to him, and sat on his lap. I kissed him and fondled his hard cock. I eased his black cock into my wet cunt. He fucked me good and hard. His cock was like a piston pumping away in my pussy. I was in heaven. I saw Jim was watching me, again. Good for him - and good for me!  My fantasies were all coming true.

I saw that three other guys were filming me on their iPhones.  Holy shit. That was something I didn't anticipate. Being a porn star for other men. I could imagine them beating off at home watching the video. I liked that.  Why not?

Edward shot his load into my wet, slimy, cream filled cunt.  I didn't care.  Why not?

I got off Edward's lap, and went to an open spot on a mattress   I laid down and spread my legs.  It didn't take long before two guys came over.  Don got on top of me, and plunged his cock inside my pussy. He fondled my tits as he fucked me.  He said, "Debbie this is a dream come true.  I've always wanted to fuck you."

Don finished, and before I could count to three, Mark was on top of me.  He also fondled my tits and humped away.  I reached under his stomach and fondled his balls as he fucked me.  Three other guys were taking videos of me playing with Mark's balls.  Really nasty stuff.  I felt like a pro.

Brian came over and asked, "Can I have another go at your pussy? This is a dream come true.  I've fantasized about you, and here I am, fucking you for a second time.  Wow, a fantasy to beat all fantasies!"  I fondled his huge balls as he plunged his cock deep into my cunt.  This was my fantasy come true.

It was about 1:00 AM and everyone was exhausted. The hard cocks were all used up.

I went outside to the hot tub, and got in to join six other naked bodies in the hot jacuzzi.  What a way to relax.  I had hands all over my body, and I enjoyed myself.

The orgy and night of debauchery was coming to an end.  Jim came out and sat on the edge of the hot tub  He smiled and said, "Do you want to spend the night? Tim invited us to stay the night.  I'm exhausted and think it's a good idea."

I agreed, and had visions of more fucking in the morning.  We went inside and put the beds back together.  As I watched people leaving, I could count about eight people who were going to spend the night.

Without a second thought I climbed into Tim's bed.  He laid down beside me.  I had no idea where Jim went, and I didn't care.

I fell asleep almost immediately.  I was spent.  I was satisfied.  And, I was still horny.

Tim woke me up around 4:00 AM, and I felt his hard cock slide into my pussy.  He was gentle as his cock pumped away in my cunt.  What a nice way to wake up. 

I woke up around 8:00 AM and went straight into the shower. I needed to wash away all the sweat and cum from the night's activity. The hot water felt great. The shower door opened and Tim joined me in the shower. His cock was hard again, so I knew  what was coming, and I welcomed his attention. He rubbed my tits and my pussy. I pushed him against the shower wall and bent over to suck his hard  cock. After three minutes or so, he bent me over and  fucked me from behind.  I loved the sensation of the water pounding on me as his cock pumped in and out of my pussy. 

Tim shot off in my pussy, again.  We got out of the shower to dry off and get dressed, but all I had to wear was my see-through negligee. I put it on and went into the kitchen for some coffee and breakfast.  Jim was already dressed and making bacon and eggs. He looked at me, came over and fondled my tits.  He said, "I love your outfit."

I just laughed. And then, to pull his chain, said, "Tim likes me nude. He fucked me in the middle of the night, and again this morning in the shower. I sucked his cock in the shower. I hope you are okay with me being your slut fiancee."

Jim smiled and said, "It was quite the night. I slept with Sue. We fucked a few times during the night, and then again this morning. So we both had naughty sexual adventures."

The other sleep-over guests joined by us for breakfast.  What a sight.  Me, Sue, Joan, and Lindsay in our stripper outfits, sipping coffee like it was just a normal morning breakfast with friends. Except our tits were hanging out in our see-through outfits. Pretty hilarious, all things considered. I figure I was fucked by almost, if not all, of the men at the stag. But my pussy wasn't sore at all.

We all knew our lives had changed forever based on the debauchery of the night's orgy.  It's safe to say we all enjoyed ourselves, and there was no turning back. The swinger lifestyle was definitely in our future.

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments