Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot in laws

"This is when I found out my new in laws were FREAKS!"

23
4 Comments 4
34.4k Views 34.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Cathy and I had been married about 4 months when I got this surprise. We were living with her mom and step dad Jim ever since we had gotten married to save money. My father in law Jim had badly broken his leg about 2 months earlier. He could get out of bed to use the bathroom but that was about all. He ate most of his meals in bed. 

I found out my mother in law, Mary, was very sexual the first time we were alone together more than an hour or two. Cathy went to a girlfriends house for a weekend sleepover with a bunch of her old high school girlfriends on Friday night.

My mother in law Mary and I were watching a football game and drinking a few beers on Saturday night. We went through several beers during the game. I was kind of surprised we did not watch the game in their bedroom with Jim. I had done that with them before since my wife Cathy was not a football fan.

Mary suggested we watch a movie since the game was over. I said “Okay with me,” as I got up to head to the bathroom. I was not really close to my mother in law Mary but we were friendly and could hang out together comfortably. I did my best to stay relaxed around Mary. As far as I knew she never caught me staring at her body. She has nice perky C cup sized tits and a really firm looking and well rounded butt.

When I came back Mary had put a porn movie in the VCR. I thought what the heck and sat down on the couch. I started getting hard and Mary asked me if I wanted her to give me a blow job. The next thing I know my cock head was in her mouth and it felt great. She got me pretty worked up and said “Hey don't be mad but I have to go to the bathroom. I will be back to finish this though,” she said huskily as she gave my cock a squeeze.

She went back to her and Jim's bedroom and I sneaked along behind her. I listened at the door and heard Jim say “Is he going to do it?” “Oh heck yeah!” Mary giggled. “He is all set to fuck my brains out!” “I wish I could watch that,” I heard Jim say. “Well maybe next time,” Mary said “ but you need to stay in bed for now baby. I will tell you all about it.” “Well give him hell baby!” Jim laughed.

I scurried back to the couch. Mary must have peed and washed herself up since it took her about ten minutes to come back out to the living room. I pretended like I had fallen asleep. I felt her grab my half hard cock and start sucking it again. I opened my eyes and she was looking right into my face as she teased the head with her tongue.

I told her to stop for a minute and I laid back on the couch. “Climb on top and you can suck me while I lick your pussy,” I said . Mary smiled and pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. As I said before, Mary had a beautiful butt and, as I soon found out, an exquisite pussy. She had the hair trimmed down and most of it shaved off like a porn star.

I took a good long look at her cunt as she started sucking me off again. I started kissing and licking the insides of her thighs and slowly worked my way to her love hole. I could smell her getting hot before I stuck my tongue inside her. She had a sweet and slightly musty taste that made me even harder inside her well schooled mouth. I worked my tongue inside her pussy for a bit and she started moving herself around trying to get her clitoris on my tongue. I teased her a bit more and finally rewarded her by licking her button and then sucking on it as hard as I could.

She plunged down hard on my cock and I felt her nose against my balls as she took all of my cock into her mouth and throat. I was getting ready to blow and she started having an orgasm on my face. I did my best to control myself as she bucked and moaned. She spit out my cock and said “Oh God John LICK IT!” In kind of a high pitched squeak. After she got through bucking around I asked her if she wanted me to cum in her mouth or somewhere else. “I want you to shoot it on my tits,” she said matter-of-factually.

Mary got up and motioned me to stand up. She sat on the couch and opened her mouth. I stuck my cock in her greedy suck hole and she really went to work on me. She sucked my cock gently as she bobbed up and down. I felt her fingernails lightly scratching over my balls and down close to my asshole. My balls started to tingle a little and she stopped. “You pull it out and shoot it on my tits when you get off okay?” She said. 
“Definitely,” I growled in my about to nut voice.

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone

She took just my cock head in her mouth and sucked it like a lolly pop. After about a minute of that I pulled out of her mouth and aimed my goo at her tits. I shot a couple of pretty good ribbons onto her perky C cups and rubbed the last few drops onto a nipple.

We took a short break and had another beer and a cigarette or two. She sat on my lap and wriggled her tight bottom on my crotch till I was hard again. I slipped my hands up to her nipples and squeezed them. “Go wake Jim up and tell him I will fuck you in front of him if you want,” I whispered in her ear. “What?” she said loudly, feigning shock. “I followed you and heard you two talking, Mary” I said, giggling a little.

She did not say another word. She got up and grabbed my hand as she led me into their bedroom. She stopped right by the bed where Jim was laying and bent forward onto her vanity table. “Hey Jim!” She whispered loudly. His eyes popped open just as I slid my cock head into her from behind. I moved myself a little to let him see us better. Jim adjusted the bed side lamp so he could see the action and settled in as I fucked her.

I had already cum once but was having to control myself to give Jim a show. Mary's cunt was a tight, wet inferno! Her cunt was almost as good as Cathy's. I slowed down to a rhythm of pulling almost all the way out of her and then slamming into her as hard as I could. I looked over at Jim and he was staring at her ass as I fucked her. After a couple of minutes I could not help but fucking her as hard and fast as I could move. 
Just before I came I slammed into her all the way and held myself there. I exploded into her hot cunt and she screamed “Oh my goodness Jim! He is shooting into me so hot and hard! MMMMMMMFFFHHHH!”

I pulled out of her and moved back a couple of steps with weak shaky knees. Mary stood up and backed over to Jim. She bent forward and reached back to spread herself for him. I watched as he stuck two fingers into her hole and slowly worked them in and out of her cunt. I started getting hard again watching him finger fuck her now cum dripping hole. He worked slowly as my cum ran out around his fingers and down her thighs.

 Jim looked over at me and grinned. “You want to fuck her again while she sucks my cock?” Mary stood up and carefully arranged herself so she could suck Jim's cock without touching his hurt leg. “Okay now you both have to be careful so Jim does not strain his leg okay?” Mary said. Before either of us could reply she said “I mean it now! Jim you have to be careful not to hurt yourself and John, you have to be gentle and not move me too much from back there.” “Yes Ma'am!” We both said and Jim laughed.

Mary pulled the covers back off Jim's crotch and fished out his cock from his boxers. It was a freaking monster too! He had to be packing nine thick inches or more. She took the head in her mouth and I had not moved. I watched her suck him for a while and I could tell she only sucked Jim like that. Mary was doing him like a porn star but very slowly and gently.

Jim said “ Well John you may as well get mounted there son,” as he grinned. I stepped up to Mary's bubble ass and stuck a finger into her cunt. It was still hot and tight and I guided my now throbbing rod into her slowly.
Mary pulled her mouth off Jim's beer can thick cock to tell me to be gentle. I eased into her balls deep first and slowly began to fuck in and out of her slowly. I loved the feel of her big pussy lips against my balls as I went into her all the way on each stroke. I was determined to last a while and cum after Jim did. I was concentrating on Mary's ass and started rubbing a finger across her little pink asshole as I stroked her cunt with my cock. 

I looked up as I heard Jim grunt softly and I could tell he was shooting in her mouth. I stopped stroking her and watched her suck him dry. He had his eyes squeezed shut and was catching hell not bucking around as he came. She pulled her mouth off of him and I was ready to cum seeing that big cock starting to go soft. I pulled out of her pussy and jammed my cock head against Mary's ass hole and sprayed it good with my load. I had never done that and I loved it. I hoped I would get to shoot a load inside her ass soon. After I finished cumming I just walked out and went to bed smiling.

Published 
Written by littlebadwolf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments