Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Deep

"I find out that losing control can be so freeing and so fun."

24
10 Comments 10
19.7k Views 19.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

"Look," Ibrahim whispered in my ear nibbling it gently. "You see it?"

I giggled. I did see it. His friend Mehmed had a hard on.

I had met Ibrahim the day before when I shared his taxi with a man named Mitch, that seduced me into some of the best sex of my life. Ironically, I was at a women's rights rally earlier that day and ended up being used as a sex object all night long by a misogynistic, older married man that I had just met. But instead of feeling guilty about it, I felt more empowered than ever. And it didn't suck that I had more orgasms in one night than I ever had before. Guess what, I love orgasms.

My lascivious night with Mitch was incredible but instead of satiating me, it triggered my sexual appetite even more. And my cravings could only be satisfied by something that I knew was going to be very bad for me. Bad but oh so delicious. Let's be honest, being bad is actually one of the main things that makes it so good.

When Mitch tried to convince me to come up to his hotel room, Ibrahim the taxi driver told me to go because I needed to be fucked. There was a look in his eyes that I could not forget. No man had ever looked at me so intensely.

I called Ibrahim to pick me up "to take me home" and within two hours his cock had already fucked all three of my holes. It was a day of firsts for me. It was the first time I had ever shown my tits in public as we drove down the highway, blown a man in a car in broad daylight, flashed my bare ass at a passing truck driver and had sex with two different men that were complete strangers within hours of each other. I also never had such rough sex before in my life. But after today I knew that rough sex would always be on the menu.

Ibrahim had sent some sexy photos of me to his friend Mehmed (another first), who lived in the apartment we were using as our fuck shack. And now here he was looking at my naked body about ten feet away.

Ibrahim and Mehmed spoke in Turkish to one another. Ibrahim laughed but Mehmed was very serious.

"He said he left work early because he could not believe his eyes looking at the pictures I send," Ibrahim told me. "He says you have most beautiful ass he has ever seen. And now he sees your face and cannot believe how beautiful you are."

Mehmed started to speak again and Ibrahim burst out laughing. He responded back to Mehmed almost as if scolding him.

"He asks if you are whore," Ibrahim said. "I said no you are not whore. I tell him you are a nice girl that is also a sürtük."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Sürtük means slut," he said.

For some reason, I had to laugh. I couldn't argue with that observation based on my recent behavior. I was a nice girl but a slut.

"Do not get insulted that he thinks you were a whore. It is only because you are so beautiful he thinks I can only get you if I pay," Ibrahim said.

Ibrahim spoke to his friend again and Mehmed slapped his own forehead.

"I tell him you are nineteen,” he said. "He cannot believe how this can be."

Ibrahim stood up and then took both my hands and pulled me up. He wanted to show me off to his buddy as if to say, look what I just fucked. I decided to play it up. I flung my arms over my head, arched my back and stuck out my hip. Then I pushed my tits together and leaned forward. I gyrated my hips as I turned around and around. Then I turned and bent over sticking my ass out. I even twerked a little. All the while I could hear Mehmed moaning and groaning and Ibrahim laughing gleefully.

"Get on hands and knees," Ibrahim said. I did so obediently. I actually discovered that I like being told what to do. I felt Ibrahim rubbing my ass.

"This is nice ass," Ibrahim said to Mehmed.

"Yes, it is so nice," Mehmed answered.

"I fucked this ass just now," Ibrahim said.

"Yes, I watch you," Mehmed said.

"I fuck her face and cunt also," Ibrahim said.

"It is like dream," Mehmed said.

Then I felt Ibrahim slap my ass. One on cheek and then the other. Mehmed shouted.

"It is okay," Ibrahim said. "She like. You like?"

"Yes, I like," I said nodding my head up and down looking back at them.

"She slut," Ibrahim said.

"Sürtük," I said. Ibrahim laughed.

He spoke to Mehmed in Turkish again. There was a pause and then I felt another slap. It was not as hard.

"Harder," Ibrahim told Mehmed. "Make her feel."

I then felt a harder slap. And then other. Mehmed was quickly getting the hang of it.

I then felt a finger pushing into my ass and other into my cunt. The finger in my ass slide in and out slowly as the other one twirled inside my wet cunt.

Ibrahim moved closer to my face smiling and showed me his hands. Clearly, it was Mehmed that had his two fingers in my holes. He was getting bold.

Ibrahim barked something at Mehmed and suddenly his fingers were withdrawn from within me. Ibrahim spun me around and pulled me up to my knees so I was now facing Mehmed with his crotch on the same level as my face. I could still see his bulge pushing against his pants aching to be released.

"Show her," Ibrahim told him.

Mehmed looked down at me with desperate eyes as he unzipped his pants. I looked up at him as he pulled out his throbbing cock.

"You see,” Ibrahim said. "You did this. You make Mehmed cock very hard."

I didn't say a word but kept looking into Mehmed's eyes.

"You understand, slut." Ibrahim asked. I nodded my head up and down slowly in answer.

Ibrahim kneeled down next to me and whispered in my ear.

"Look at it," he said. "Look at his cock so close to your face."

I lowered my eyes and saw Mehmed big cock twitching at me. Another cock bigger than my poor boyfriend's. And it less than an inch away from my nose.

"It is up to you," he said. "You must decide."

I did not respond but kept staring at Mehmed's cock.

"If you do," Ibrahim said softly. "Then we both use you all night long. All holes will fill."

If I do then I cross another line that I never imagined I would.

Within twenty-four hours I went from a girl with a pretty normal sex life to fucking two complete strangers and now here I was naked, on my knees with another man's cock (also married I found out later) so close to my face that all I had to do was lean forward slightly, open my mouth and I would be giving a blow job to a third man and It was not even noon yet. Oh well...

I opened my mouth and as if in slow motion I moved my head towards Mehmed's anxious prick. I knew he could feel the heat of my breath when he moaned right before I wrapped my lips around his ridged pulsating member.

"Fucking slut," Ibrahim said and pushed the back of my head shoving Mehmed's cock deep down my throat.

I am not sure if Ibrahim was angry or turned on that I decided to suck his friend's dick. But he probably didn’t get that it was not a choice for me at this point. I was passed the point of reasonable thought. I was transformed into a sex object. And I know that this is what he wanted. I knew this was his and probably millions of other men's fantasy come true, a pretty, young girl that was willing to do almost anything sexually.

I did not know my own limits in that moment. Ibrahim could have brought in a roomful of his friends with their cocks bobbing up and down in my face and I honestly don't know what I would have done. Or maybe if I was really honest, I know exactly what I would have done.

Ibrahim continued to push my head into Mehmed ensuring his shlong would be shoved far down my throat. He even held my head down every now and then keeping Mehmed's cock lodged down my throat. Ibrahim yelled at Mehmed telling him to take his cock out and slap my face with it. Mehmed listened to him and after a few times his cock slaps became harder and harder. I loved it.

Ibrahim pulled me up by my hair and threw me on the bed. He commanded that I spread my legs.

"He fuck your cunt now," he shouted. "Do it," Ibrahim yelled at Mehmed pointing straight at my cunt.

Mehmed didn't need to be told twice. He actually didn't even need to be told once. He moved forward like a man possessed. Finally, he was going to get some young, teen pussy. I am sure for years he would see pretty girls walking down the street in their summer clothes, all dressed up to go out dancing, maybe bumping into them on the train, seeing them in restaurants, on the beach or in a store. He would look at their sweet curves, luscious lips, silky hair, shapely bodies and angel faces. Wanting them so badly but never being able to touch them, suck them or fuck them. And now here I was on his bed so pretty, sexy and naked with my legs wide spread wanting and waiting for him to enter me.

I have to confess that I love when a man looks at me the way Mehmed did in that moment. I was probably the best-looking woman he had ever been with. My boyfriend never had as much lust in his eyes as Mitch, Ibrahim and Mehmed did for me. I relished being the object of their dirty desires.

Throw out political correctness or being judged, I reveled in being their slut. Can we stop pretending and admit that every straight man wants to fuck every hot girl he sees? I am sure that even my dad's nice older male friends wanted to bend me over and pound my cunt. I even noticed some of them checking me out when they thought I wasn't paying attention. And the thought of that, the idea that all these men wanted to devour my body and make me their sex-toy drove me crazy with desire.

Our eyes were transfixed on each other as Mehmed pushed the fat head of his cock against my cunt lips.

"Do it Mehmed," I thought as he entered me.

ChloeBrightt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeBrightt

"Fuck me good. I want it. "

I watched Mehmed's face as he pushed inside my cunt. His expression went from desperate to relieved as he felt my tight, wet, hot cunt walls swallow his prick.

Mehmed penetrated my cunt as deep as he could go and held it there. I felt the weight of his body pressed against me as his fat dick stretched my young, tight, sweet pussy walls. He held it there as if to savor the feeling and burn this moment into his memory forever. Slowly he pulled his cock out until only the head was inside me and then pushed it back in at the same pace.

"No," said Ibrahim. "You fuck her hard. She is not your loving wife or girlfriend. She is a slut. She is a fuckhole. She is fucktoy. Slam her cunt. Ram this little bitch."

Mehmed looked at Ibrahim and then at me.

"Yes," I said. "Fucking slam my fucking cunt and treat me like the slut I am."

Ibrahim was right, this was not love making. This was down and dirty fucking.

Mehmed transformed in that moment. His face seemed to turn angry as he began to plow my cunt. There is a ferocity to this kind of sex that was alluring because it was just inches away from being dangerous. He was stabbing my cunt with his cock. He thrusted deep within me making me entire body feel it. I was pushed forward and backward as this big strong man pounded me hard.

I came so quickly and intensely overwhelmed by the mixture of taboo, primal urges, cheating on my boyfriend with men cheating on their wives, fucking men I had just met, men that were technically old enough to be my father, immersing myself so completely in being a slut and the total loss of all inhibition. I came on Mehmed's cock over and over again. Wave followed wave of mind numbing orgasmic release.

As soon as I stopped cumming I could hear Ibrahim yelling at Mehmed. He pulled out of me and Ibrahim picked me up making room from Mehmed to lie on his back. I was then instructed to sit on Mehmed's cock. I lowered myself onto him determined to make this man cum inside me. All my attention was going to be focused on that one goal: draining Mehmed's balls of all his jizz and having every drop of it in my cunt. That is where I wanted it. That is where it belonged.

I soon found out that Ibrahim had other ideas. Before I could even start riding Mehmed's cock, I felt the head of Ibrahim's pushing against my ass. Another first for this burgeoning slut. I had never been double penetrated before by two men.

I took a deep breath as Ibrahim pried my ass open with his thick cock. Mehmed was slowly fucking me as Ibrahim pushed inside me inch by inch. All thought left my mind and I could hear my heart beating in my ears. It seemed as if every breath I took echoed inside my head.

Deeper and deeper both their cocks entered my cunt and ass filling me in a way I had never felt before. For one moment, they both were in as far as they could go. Both of them must have instinctively held their dicks inside me wanting to feel their entire lengths in my two fuckholes. All three of us were silent except for our heavy breathing. It was the calm before the fuck storm.

Ibrahim moved first. He pulled his cock outwards to the edge and then pushed back in again. He repeated this movement and with each stroke he went faster and harder. Mehmed did the same and they both fell into a smooth rhythm that made me think that they must have done this before together.

I was enraptured. I never felt so full in my life. It was one thing to have a big cock inside my tight young ass but to also have one in my cunt at the same time was a completely different level of being stretched. There was so much pressure pushing from the inside out and in all directions at once. The sensation was overpowering and beyond words. I lost the power of speech. I lost the power of rationale thought. All I could do was grunt and moan and groan. I pushed forward and backwards against their thrusts eager to meet them. I growled.

There is a point when the sharp pain of having your ass and cunt fucked and pounded by two big, hard cock transforms into intense physical euphoria. I know it sounds almost ridiculous but it is almost like a runner's high. I think your body's hormones kick in at some point after extreme physical stress and overcompensates by medicating you with endorphins, dopamine and adrenaline.

But it was more than the fervent physical level of this experience that sent me over the moon. I was totally vulnerable. Powerless. I was the hot, nubile, young, sensuous little fucktoy for these two dirty men and they utterly dominated me. It may sound contradictory but there is a wild sense of freedom giving up all control. This was the sexual thrill ride of my life.

I don't remember every detail but I recall four hot hands all over every part of my sexy body. They grabbed my tits, squeezed and twisted my nipples, slapped my ass, pulled my hair, rubbed my sides, grabbed my shoulders, held onto my sweet hips and even choked my neck. Yes, use my body for your pleasure.

The man beneath me kissed me passionately, sucked my tits and neck. The man behind me yelled out obscenities calling me names like cunt, slut, cocksucker, fuckhole and cumdump as he told me that he was going to fuck me so hard, split me in two and pump every drop of his cum inside me. For me this was fuel for the fire that propelled my vigor to even greater heights. All the while their fat cocks hammered my holes hard and I met each thrust with wild abandon.

It was impossible for me to count how many times I came. How could I? My logical brain had been shut off. The first orgasm started with a silent scream and then erupted into uncontrollable crescendo. Then I came again and again. At some point, cumming seemed almost constant as my eyes rolled back in my head and I convulsed and thrashed (and I think I even drooled!).

Ibrahim was the first to cum. He exploded letting out a deep guttural cry as he blasted in his white load inside my sweet teenage ass. I could feel the force of his release and he pulled my hair back tight and taught as he purged inside me. I could feel his hot fluids white washing the insides of my tight ass.

Mehmed yelled something in Turkish at Ibrahim. Both men moved quickly. Mehmed pulled out of my cunt and pushed me back onto all fours. I felt the tip of his cock pushing into me from behind. He didn't care that his friend just filled me with his spunk, he wanted my young ass.

Mehmed was no longer hesitant or cautious. He slammed my ass and took a page from Ibrahim's book yelling out obscenities and lewd names until he blew his load in me. Again, I felt a surge of hot cum shooting forcefully into my ass. This was the third time my ass was used as a cumhole in less than an hour. As far as I was concerned they could pump all their cum in my ass for the rest of the nigh if they wanted. They could fuck my tits, mouth and cunt and then when they were close, they could push their dicks into my ass and explode. For some inexplicable reason, this idea thrilled me beyond measure and I wanted my ass to be their cum repository.

We both collapsed. He held me tight as we breathed heavily.

"I hope that," Mehmed began to say but I stopped him with a kiss.

"I loved it," I said.

Sometimes after we cum and the passion dissipates, there is often some sense of guilt. But I wanted to have nothing to do with that. Not today. Today I was a slut and I would make no apologies. Tomorrow would be different but in this moment, I was doing exactly what I wanted.

We all took a shower together. They covered me in warm water and soap over literally every inch of my body. They both took towels and gently dried me off. Mehmed cooked us lunch and it was so good. They took turns feeding me. It was lovely.

Then we went back into the bedroom. Once we crossed that threshold I was their slut. They fucked all of my holes over and over again. They passed me around. Took turns. Shared me. They pumped every drop of their cum inside me until they had no more to give but still continued to fuck me. And I was glad I had the courage to ask and they eagerly agreed to my request. Every single load of their semen, sperm, ejaculate, spunk, jizz, daddy's milk, baby batter, ball juice, spew and scum was pumped into my ass. My sweet, curvy, teenage, tight little ass was their cumdump all day and night. It was so dirty, decadent and delicious.

The next morning, I called my girlfriend that lived in my town. I told her that I wanted to come over her house that morning for coffee and to chill. For some reason, I thought this would be better than going straight home. It would give me some time to transition back to normalcy.

I kissed and hugged Mehmed and then Ibrahim drove me. We were silent for much of the drive.

"I know you are good girl," Ibrahim said breaking the silence. "This was experience for you and now you go back to being good girl."

"Thank you," I said.

"You are most beautiful girl I ever been with," he said. "This was most amazing time of my life."

"I loved it too," I said. "I really did,"

"Yes," he said. We both became silent again.

We drove up to my friend's house and he pulled over. I got out and then stopped. I turned around and Ibrahim lowered this passenger window and I leaned in.

"I have your number," I said. "I will call you when I need another ride."

I pursed my lips and kissed the air and then quickly spun around and pranced away. Ibrahim laughed and watched me as I walked up the driveway and then drove off.

Published 
Written by AngelaQ2C
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments