Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Including the friend

28
14 Comments 14
28.3k Views 28.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
She was sitting next to her husband Henry as they watched television, but she wasn’t really watching. She was bored. They were not alone. She had a friend there too, Ethan. However he was also watching TV.

She began to daydream. Looking at Ethan she wondered what it would be like to be with him. She wondered what his touch felt like, how he kissed and what it felt like to be fucked by him.

She felt herself get wetter at the thought of him touching her body, exploring it. She wanted him. Truth was she had always wanted him. She knew he had also wanted her. They had flirted in the past, caressed a little more than they should have. The attraction was there.

She couldn’t pay attention to the TV. Her mind was racing with the idea of being with her friend. Unable to control her sexual urges she turned to her husband and kissed him. It wasn’t a small friendly peck, it was a passionate tongues dancing kiss. She could feel her friend’s eyes on them and knowing he was watching was exciting.

At first Henry was a little hesitant in his kiss back. He wasn’t as open with public affection as she was. But he soon gave in. As he began to kiss back more, she moved and sat on his lap. This allowed a better position for kissing and also a clearer view for her friend.

She began to move her hips a little as they kissed. She heard a little moan from behind her. She knew that her friend was enjoying this. He had once talked about how he might like to watch someone be intimate.

As she continued kissing Henry she felt a hand on her back. She turned around and saw her friend behind her. She looked back at her husband who looked a little unsure about what seemed to be happening but the look in her eye almost pleaded with him to allow it. He smiled at her and went back to kissing her.

As they began to kiss again she felt kisses on her neck. It was amazing. Her tongue caressing her husband’s tongue and her friend's kisses on her neck. The moment he began to kiss her neck she felt a tingle in her body and she became wetter instantly. His kisses were soft and gentle. She moaned a little to encourage him to keep going.

Ethan's hands were caressing her back as he kissed her neck and her husband was still passionately kissing her. This was the best kissing experience she had ever had.

Henry stopped kissing her and not long after the friend stopped too. In unison they began to remove her top. Feeling four hands on her as her top was removed felt incredibly sensual. Her friend grabbed her hands and she stood up. As she kept one hand holding her friend’s hand she reached out for her husband’s hand. Together they walked into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom she laid on the bed. The two men lay either side of her. Both caressing the sides of her stomach. Closing her eyes she laid there enjoying the sensation of having two men loving her. The bed creaked and she opened her eyes to see her friend moving down to between her legs. Placing his hands on her hips she lifted them slightly so that he could easily remove her pants.

Laying there in her undergarments she began to feel more excited knowing two men were looking at her and wanting her. Henry began to kiss her neck. She loved when her neck was kissed. He kissed her neck and shoulders making her moan softly. She gasped when her friend began to kiss her thighs. He worked his lips and tongue over her inner thighs. It felt so amazing she thought maybe she could cum just by feeling the kisses on her body.

Henry lifted her upper body a little and reached behind her. Kissing her lips as he removed her bra. As she lay back down he instantly began to work on her breasts. Kissing them, licking them and sucking them. Her moans got louder. Her friend’s kisses got closer and closer to her centre. Her husband was sucking and licking her nipples hard and they were very erect.

LolaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaBrown



She lifted her hips again and her friend slowly removed her underwear. There was something very arousing about being naked in front of two men.

They almost began working on her again but she stopped them.

“I want you both naked too.”

She stayed lying down as she watched them both undress. Once they were naked and back beside her she became even more aroused. She felt so lucky to have two naked men next to her. Wanting her.

Her friend went back to work on her thighs. He got closer and closer to her centre. Then he began to lick along her lips. Her juices gushed out of her. It felt so amazing. Her husband watched what Ethan was doing and then began to work on her nipples again. She let out a little scream.

Ethan continued to lick along the length of her lips, caressing her thighs. Soon he used his hands to spread her lips apart and began to lick the length of her cunt. She arched her back as she felt his tongue start at her hole and land on her clit. He did this over and over. The feeling was incredible and as her husband sucked her nipples harder she thought she might cum.

Ethan licked the length of her once more but this time when he landed on her clit he stayed there. He began to work her clit. Licking it and sucking it into his mouth. The feeling was ecstasy. He kept going sucking it harder and harder. Her husband working her nipples. She couldn’t hold back anymore. She came and loudly yelled as she did. As soon as she had her husband stopped what he was doing to her nipples and brought his cock to her face. She eagerly licked it. She grabbed it and began to tease it with her tongue. Stroking it as she licked the tip of it. Then taking the entire length of it into her mouth and beginning to suck it.

As she sucked his cock, Ethan got into position between her legs and brought his cock to her cunt. He teased her with it, running the tip up and down the length of her. She sucked Henry harder. Ethan then slowly began to enter her. Going in a little and then back out, then in a little further and back out. He did this until it finally entered her completely and then he began to fuck her. Slowly at first and then faster and harder.

She was still working her husband’s cock. She could hear them both moaning and it made her suck faster and faster. She began to taste the precum on Henry and stopped what she was doing. She didn’t want him to cum in her mouth, she wanted to be fucked by him too.

She placed his hands on her breasts and she looked at her friend.

“Fuck me harder, fuck me and cum.”

He moved faster grabbing her legs and placing them on her chest. It wasn’t long after that he exploded inside of her. Groaning he fell onto her a little before moving away.

She was ready for her husband to fuck her. She looked at her husband.

“Get on your knees,” he said to her.

She did so without hesitation. He quickly grabbed her hips and entered her. He began to fuck her.

Ethan moved in front of her and placed his cock at her mouth. She cleaned his cock as her husband fucked her.

He gained momentum and was soon fucking her hard and fast. She had to stop cleaning her friend as she was screaming too loud.

Soon she felt her husband begin to cum. She tightened her cunt and rocked back as he fucked her as fast as he could. He exploded into her and fell onto her back. He kissed her back before moving away from behind her.

She turned over and laid on her back. The two men lay either side of her. She kissed Henry passionately first and then turned Ethan and kissed him just as passionately.

They each put a hand over her stomach as the three of them lay there catching their breath.

She smiled. This was the best sexual experience she had ever had and she couldn’t wait to do it again.

Published 
Written by lovely_lady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments