Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Indiscretion in the Pool

"Late night swim gets hot"

62
23 Comments 23
22.7k Views 22.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

After a week and a half in the all inclusive resort, I was going a little stir crazy.  The band sounded like the one from the previous evening and the cocktails weren't going down as well as usual.

I decided to take a wander and get away from masses for a bit.  I walked a little way away from the bar and to the smaller of the complex's pools.  The water looked inviting in the moonlight.  I looked around, there was no one about.  The pool was round a corner from the bar and no one could see me.  I slipped off my clothes, putting them on a nearby sun bed, and lowered myself into the pool.

The water felt lovely on the warm evening, and liberating on my naked body, just what I needed to cool off.  I swam slowly up and down the length of the pool.  This was far preferable to sitting listening to an average band, I thought.

"Well, if it isn't Anna skinny dipping," a man's voice said in delight. 

I looked up. Andrew and his mate Dave were standing at the edge of the pool watching me.  I kept fully under the water.  "Hey there," I said. 

I had been chatting to the two of them through the previous week.  They seemed like okay guys.  Andrew was tall and well built, a bit overly cocky but nice enough under it.  His mate Dave was a bit out of condition, but a really nice guy with lovely big dark eyes.  They were both early twenties, much younger than me at forty-four.

"Mind if we join you?"

"Nah, feel free," I said. 

Andrew eagerly stripped off and jumped into the pool.  Dave looked a bit more tentative. 

"Come on Dave," I said.  "You haven't got anything I haven't seen before."

He looked unsure, but stripped anyway and slipped into the pool.

I started to swim up and down a bit more, followed closely by Andrew.  On my third length I turned and came face to face with Andrew.  He was standing grinning at me.  "You look very sexy for a woman of your age."

"Thanks," I replied, "but you really should leave the 'woman of your age' part out."

He laughed,  "Yeah I guess, sorry."

He looked at me. I realised I was stood up with my boobs on display.  "Oops," I said.  He just smiled and looked down.  I followed his eyes, and saw that he was a little more excited than I had expected. 

"Ummm I think you should put that away. My husband is probably about somewhere, and besides I am old enough to be your mother!"

He looked at me hungrily, then quick as a flash grabbed my hips and spun me around so I was facing out of the pool, hands on the edge.  I leaned forward instinctively.  Andrew didn't move; I think he was a little shocked that I had not dismissed him out of hand.

"You can't do that, Andrew!" I heard Dave call out.

I didn't move.  I felt Andrew step up behind me, pressing his penis under my ass and between my thighs.  I wasn't really ready for it, but was just moist enough that he was able to force himself roughly between my pussy lips, feeling the little plop as he entered me.

"Oh fuck Anna. You feel good," he muttered, as he started thrusting slowly into me, inching himself deeper and deeper.  I raised my hips helping him, feeling his pubic bone against my ass.  I looked round, smiling at Dave, who looked a little dumbfounded.  Andrew slipped a hand over my right breast, starting to speed up as my pussy moistened.  I moaned gently, bucking my hips back as the water splashed between us.

I was starting to get into it, enjoying the feeling of this hunky guy deep inside me.  I was glad of the cocktails I had drunk at the bar as he didn't have much finesse.  I pressed my ass back to meet his thrusts, steadying myself against the side of the pool as Andrew fucked me.

"Oh God Anna," Andrew suddenly moaned, gripping my hips, pulling me against him.  I knew it was all over as he gave out a loud low groan, and I felt his cock jerking between my pussy lips as he orgasmed, his semen shooting into me.

"Sorry," he muttered as he slipped from me.

I turned round and smiled at Dave.  "You had better come here and finish what he started," I said to him.  "Don't be shy."

Dave came forward tentatively.  I reached out and took his hand, pulling him close and kissing him.  Dave took the hint, and his hand slipped between my thighs, his finger slipping between my sticky lips and stroking between them along the side of my clit.  Wow, that felt fantastic.  I parted my thighs as Dave expertly caressed my pussy and clit, a trailing finger tantalisingly across my ass.  I held Dave, whispering, "That's it Dave, that's so fucking good."

Dave was a bit of a dark horse!  I bucked against his fingers as he slid them between my folds, stroking against my clit.  I was quickly losing control, my body tensing over and over as I shuddered violently, digging my nails into his back as I orgasmed against his hand.

"God that was good," I whimpered as I caught my breath.

I reached down, taking hold of Dave's throbbing cock, and pulled it towards my pussy.  I was surprised as he stepped back!

"Umm do you mind if we don't," he said. 

I looked at him. 

"I'm kind of saving myself."  He looked down.

"You bloody pussy," I heard Andrew say.

"Its okay, Dave," I leaned over and whispered to him.

VeronaBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronaBlue

"You are already a far better lover than your mate." 

He smiled.

"Maybe I can assist a little in another way?"  I took hold of his penis again and stroked it.  He looked at me, mumbling, but saying yes with his eyes.

I sat him on the edge of the pool, stroking my fingers up and down his shaft. He was rock hard and throbbing.  Dave moaned as I carefully pumped his member. I sank into the water in front of him, and licked up the underside of his shaft before taking him into my mouth.

"Oh Anna," he moaned, "That's incredible." 

I gripped the base of his cock as I sank down, slurping my lips up and down his shaft.

"Oh fuck," he gasped. I felt his cock go completely rigid. Dave gripped the side of the pool, spurt after spurt of semen exploding into my mouth.

I looked up at him, my lips firmly clamped around his twitching penis. Looking into his eyes, I smiled as I over emphasised my swallow, drinking down his hot seed.  I stood, leant over, and whispered, "You will make some girl very happy some day."  I kissed him.

"I'm ready again," I heard from behind me.

"Sorry Andrew, I'm done for today. I'm going to get some sleep."

I got out of the pool, gathered my clothes and headed back to my room.

I continued chatting to the two of them for the remainder of the holiday, but no repeat of the pool incident.

 

 

Published 
Written by sexylips_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments