Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let The Pet Play

"Sometimes you have to let the bitch off the leash"

51
6 Comments 6
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is an homage to my friend Lynn and her desires. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope all her dreams and fantasies come true."

We had gotten off of the plane and caught a taxi to the resort. My pet was tired from the trip and of course all the sex we had before we got there. We had sex at the airport when we connected, on the plane in the bathroom, and at the airport when we landed. My name is Dorion, and this is a story about a trip to a swinger's resort. I was accompanied by my pet Lynn. I'm twenty-eight, black, and stand six foot one. Lynn is fifty-five, white, and she stands five foot four and is very fit. She is quite petite, weighing about one hundred and twenty pounds. She has lovely D cup breasts with seductive eyes and inviting lips.

This whole trip was her idea and funded by her as well. Lynn is a married hotwife and I'm her escort. We met on Lush.com and after months of talking we met in person. This story is about one of our escapades.

We arrived at the resort at around nine a.m. for an early check in. With Lynn having a delay and a connecting flight, I knew she would need some rest before we began. When we got out of the taxi we were hit with a bright sun and the smell of the ocean. Crisp white sand and bright blue water surrounded us. This was going to be quite the trip. As we arrived at the resort I presented our passes for the week's festivities. Afterwards we were greeted and directed to the front desk.

Once there, we were given our room keys and an itinerary for the activities and amenities provided. Lynn was a little jet lagged from the trip so I held her close to me as we made our way up to the room. The concierge followed us with our bags. When we got to the room, Lynn fell onto the bed. I opened the double doors to the balcony. This allowed the fresh tropical breeze to enter the room. The concierge put down our bags and explained the activities available to the guests then prepared to leave.

"Will that be all?" the concierge asked.

"Yes, thank you, that will do," I replied back to him. I paused for a moment.

"Wait!" I stopped him before he left.

"Maybe you can join us for a little fun," I said. Lynn began licking her lips and running her hands up her thighs enticing him.

What an insatiable flirt she is, I thought to myself. She began undressing as I spoke to him.

"She'll do anything, I command," I said looking at him.

"I'm s...s...sorry, but I h...h...have to get back downstairs," he said with a shakey voice.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Lynn began fluttering her eyes and spreading her legs.

"My pet and I love a good romp with a friend, do you want to be our friend?" Lynn was now only dressed in her bikini and sandals. I grabbed her neck and kissed her.

"Y...y...yes, I'm sure. I have to get g...g...going," he said stuttering again.

After he left I walked back to the balcony. Lynn got up off of the bed. Still a little worn out from the trip Lynn walked over to me on the balcony.

"Isn't this lovely?" she said to me.

I leaned down to kiss her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Yes, it really is something," I replied kissing her again.

This isn't the first trip we've taken together, but each one was special for its own reasons. As we embraced each other on the balcony I could feel Lynn's jet lag catching up to her.

"Go lie down; we have much to do later," I said.

"I want to play a little," she said looking up to me.

"We have an entire week to play, you need to be rested for when we go downstairs," I replied.

"Okay, but can I have a little help to put me to sleep?" she said pouting.

I knew what she meant and obliged. I picked her up and gripped her ass firmly in my hands. She wrapped her legs around my waist and began kissing my face and neck.

Lynn had an insatiable sexual appetite. Everytime we met it was like she hadn't been fucked in years. I'm not sure what kind of sex, if any, she and her husband were having. That was a firm rule she had. We never discussed her family in great detail or spoke about her husband. She liked to keep her two lives separated, which was fine by me.

I carried Lynn over to the bed and let her down gently. I pulled her to the edge and tugged at her bottoms. She lifted her ass up to assist me. After her bottoms were off she leaned up and removed her top, exposing her beautiful tanned breasts to me. I kneeled down so my face was right by her pussy and blew cool air onto it.

I placed her legs over my shoulders and began kissing and sucking on her thighs. I pulled her in tight as I placed my mouth on her pussy. I also reached up and began playing with her breasts.

"Mmm, baby, that feels so good. You know just how to touch me every time," she said purring.

This was quite true. Lynn and I had cyber chatted and played out fantasies long before we met. When we finally did meet it was like we had known each other for years. We already knew each other's likes and dislikes along with our personal desires.

I went from kneading Lynn's breasts to twisting and pinching her nipples. I gave them a hard pinch and tug causing her to hiss. While my hands were busy I took the opportunity to lick between her folds. I made out with her pussy causing her to start producing her tasty juices. She was dripping wet in a few minutes. My face and chin were wet and the room began to smell of her sweet nectar.

I continued eating her then began to grip her breasts rather roughly and smack her chest. Her skin was turning red due to the rough grip I had on her. Lynn was very much into rough sex and pain play. Nothing over the top, just enough to leave her sore with a bruise or two. I continued grabbing her roughly and slapping her breasts as I moved my focus to her clit. I sucked her little button into my mouth causing her to yelp out.

"FUCK YES, Dorion, yes baby, suck me!" she screamed out.

She pulled my head tight against her pussy. Moving her hips as she began to grind against my mouth. I grabbed her wrists and held them by her sides pulling her closer to me. With her small frame it was easy to overpower her and restrain her. I kept my attention on her clit as I sucked it and rolled my tongue around her button. She cursed and screamed like a sailor. Her body writhed and jerked but my grip on her wrists kept her immobile and close to me.

I began humming while her clit was in my mouth causing her to shake and convulse. From my position I could see her stomach contracting and knew she was close to orgasming. Her heavy breathing and gasps quickened with each minute.

"Oh God, Dorion, I'm cumming, fuck me I'm cumming," she screamed out.

Motivated by her words I sucked her clit harder and deeper. I continued to roll my tongue around her clit sending her over the edge. Lynn let out a loud primal scream as she climaxed. She gripped the bedding so hard it began to tear. I slowly reduced my suction on her clit but kept it in my mouth as she came down from her orgasm. I released her wrists and stood up. Lynn was in complete bliss as she rubbed her body.

"That was so good baby, thank you."

I grabbed Lynn's face and kissed her, giving her a taste of herself. I stroked her face and kissed her forehead.

"Now get some rest; we have lots to do," I commanded.

Lynn nodded and got under the covers. Once she drifted off, I began unpacking our things. I washed my face off and took a cigar out on the balcony. I glanced at Lynn while she was sleeping. The covers crumpled at her waist with her breasts exposed. They moved ever so slightly as she breathed.

Once I sat on the lounge chair I lit my cigar and enjoyed the view. Clear blue water and white sand as far as the eye could see. The smell of the fresh ocean air put me in a relaxed state but also caused my cock to stir. About two hours had passed since I put Lynn to bed. I was still enjoying the view when I felt a pair of small hands begin to massage my shoulders.

"Mmm, I see someone is awake, how was your nap?"

Still naked, Lynn leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

"It was good, you made sure of that," she replied.

"Are you recharged and ready to go?"

She bit my ear pulling it slightly then kissed my neck again.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Lynn walked to the front of the chair and straddled me. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply. My cock started to grow even more. Her petite naked body on top of me with the ocean behind her was quite the sight.

"I see you're ready to play as well," she said grinding against my bulge.

Lynn began massaging me from the front as she continued to grind against my growing bulge. She leaned down to kiss me again as she rode me. Her breath began to quicken as she ground harder and quicker against me. I just sat there and let her work herself against me. I could sense she was close to another orgasm. I began slapping her breasts very hard. Her breasts swayed as I slapped them and they began turning red with each hit. As she continued to grind against me I reached up and grabbed her throat giving it a squeeze along with a few more breast slaps. She began to turn red in the face. A few more good slaps and she started screaming out as her orgasm began to crash over her. I tightened my grip on her neck and slapped her breasts harder as wave after wave crashed over her.

She started to shake violently and tears began to form in her eyes. I smacked her breasts again and released her neck causing her to gasp for air. She panted heavily as she tried to catch her breath. She collapsed on top of me as she tried to regain her composure. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. I rubbed her back as she began to come back down.

"That was so good, Dorion," Lynn said still lying on top of me. She began rubbing my chest.

"This week is gonna be so much fun," she continued.

"I agree, Lynn, and today is just the first day, let's get you cleaned up."

I picked Lynn up and carried her to the bathroom. I sat her in the tub and began to run a hot bath for her. I dimmed the lights, then put in a soothing gel, and let the water rise. Lynn relaxed as the water and suds engulfed her body almost covering her completely. I began to undress and had Lynn lean up so I could sit behind her. I grabbed a sponge and began washing her neck and back. She cooed and purred as the water cascaded down her body, relaxing her muscles. I pressed the sponge against her back and massaged her with my other hand. I kissed her neck and shoulders as we sat in silence enjoying the hot water.

"Thank you for coming on this trip, Dorion, it's nice to get away," Lynn said softly.

Her head leaned back and rested against my chest as she relaxed. I ran the sponge all over her body as she relaxed against me.

"It's my pleasure, Lynn, thank you for inviting me."

My cock began to stir against her back and Lynn noticed. She began stroking me under the water. Her small hand struggling to grip around my thickness.

"Can I have it baby?" she asked, looking up over her shoulder.

I leaned over and kissed her then nodded. Giving her permission to take my cock. She bit her lip and rose up slightly out of the water. She rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy then began lowering herself down onto it. Slowly, taking inch after inch until she had all of it inside her. She had become accustomed to my thickness after several meetings and loved the feeling of being stretched. She began to rise up and down in a rhythm, causing waves in the tub. Up and down she went, slowly enjoying every inch as I penetrated her.

She rode me slowly, sensually; we were making love this time and not fucking. I braced my hands against her for support as she gripped the sides of the tub. She let out a mix of grunts and heavy sighs as she continued riding me. Each stroke hitting deeper than the last. The water moving in waves as she went up and down against me. I took this time to take one of my hands and put it in her mouth. Lynn sucked my fingers deep into her mouth.

I removed my hand and traced it down her back. I took my middle finger and swirled it around her ass. She looked back at me and smiled. Our eyes met and with an unspoken agreement I enter her ass with my finger. Lynn let out a guttural sigh as I plunged my finger deeply inside her ass. This caused her knees to buckle a bit, but she stayed on task and continued to ride me. She plunged deeper onto me as she shuddered. Lynn rode me for several minutes before another orgasm hit her. I few minutes later I came inside her, flooding her pussy.

We exited the bath and began drying off. Lynn blow dried her hair and began putting on a light amount of make up. I told her I loved a more natural look and she obliged. I went back to the main area of the room and unpacked my extra bag. Then I took out the contents and displayed them on the bed. Lynn was still getting ready when I called for her.

TerriSheldon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TerriSheldon

"Lynn, Lynn baby, can you come in here," I called out.

She walked out of the bathroom and approached the bed. Once she saw the items her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"You want me to wear this?" she asked.

"Yes, Lynn, do you like it?"

"Well yes, but it's quite revealing. I might as well be naked," she responded.

"No, it's a nice little teasing outfit. It shows just enough skin to entice, but enough coverage so you don't give everything away," I said.

The outfit in question was a leather collar with a leash, a black lace lingerie set, and a pair of open toe heels. The material was see through but tasteful. A smile came over Lynn's face as she ran her hands over the material. She picked up the lingerie and rubbed it against her skin. She reached for the collar and I grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" she asked with worried eyes.

"No, Lynn, but this piece is special and I want to put it on you myself," I said.

She pulled her hand back. Her eyes lit up and a big smile came across her face. She turned around and moved her hair allowing me access to place the collar around her neck. When I buckled the back Lynn let out a large sigh. She loved being controlled; it gave her a nice break from all her obligations in her normal life. Even though she was collared she was free and she was mine.

"Are you ready to go downstairs?" I asked.

Lynn nodded, I grabbed the leash and we proceeded to the elevators. One finally arrived and we entered it. There were two people already on. An older man and a young woman. The man was black like me, but a bit shorter, about five nine. He had to be in his sixties I'd guess. He had a shaved head, with a long salt and pepper beard and wore glasses. He had on swim trunks and a t-shirt like me. But his shirt covered a pot belly that hung over his trunks. The woman looked to be college aged, probably in her early twenties. She was about four eleven, had bright curly red hair, green eyes and pouting lips. She had small B cup breasts but puffy nipples that turned up. She was wearing a one piece. She favored the female character, Merida, from the Disney move "Brave". We stepped on and down we went.

"That's a lovely pet you have there son."

"Thank you, sir, she's quite the treat," I replied.

"She does look ravishing."

"Don't be shy Lynn, this man gave you a compliment," I said tugging the leash.

"Thank you sir," she said.

The man reached out his hand for introductions.

"I'm Luther, this is Kat."

I reached out to accept.

"I'm Dorion and this is Lynn."

"Yeah son, that little lady is prime. You got a good one right there," he continued.

"Well like I said, she is a treat, would you like a sample?" I asked.

A big smile came over Luther's face and her nodded. He turned Kat to face the wall. I snapped my fingers for Lynn to proceed but I kept the leash in my hand. She dropped to a squat and pulled Luther's trunks down. To both our surprise a ten inch cock sprang out and hit Lynn in the jaw.

"Oh my, would you look at that!" she said with a bit of shock.

Luther's cock was quite impressive; although it wasn't very thick it was long and had a lot of veins in it. Lynn looked up at me for permission and I nodded. She began taking Luther into her mouth slowly. She put her hands at the base as she shoved inch after inch into her mouth and throat. She struggled at first, gagging and spitting up due to his length. But she soon had a good rhythm sucking him. I pulled the emergency stop before we got to the lobby. I wanted them to enjoy this. I pulled Lynn to her feet. Then I pulled my cock out and entered her. Luther began moaning loudly and bucking his hips. He was an eager old man but Lynn controlled him with her hands at his base. Kat turned to look but Luther shot her a glare and she returned her eyes to the wall.

Lynn managed to take more than half of Luther's length before she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her. Her aggressive behavior aroused me more and I increased my pace. Luther picked up his own pace and began fucking her mouth now. He had a good rhythm going before one final buck caused him to explode inside Lynn's throat. He groaned and cursed up a storm, overwhelmed by Lynn's prowess. Lynn still had his cum in her mouth and was awaiting instructions. I pulled out and put my cock back in my trunks.

"Well, Luther, spit or swallow?" I asked.

"I want you to swallow that nut."

"You heard him Lynn go ahead."

"No, not her, her," he said.

"On your knees and take my nut," he commanded.

And with that Kat dropped down right under Lynn and opened her mouth.

"Feed it to her," Luther commanded.

Lynn leaned over and spit all of Luther's cum into Kat's mouth. She hungrily gulped and swallowed every drop given to her. Even cleaning Lynn's face of any trace. I tugged the leash for Lynn to stand and she complied. Luther extended a handkerchief so Lynn could clean any remains from her face. She wiped herself and returned the cloth.

"Thank you son, that was quite refreshing. I hope we can play again another time in a more open space,"

"We'll be here all week, I'm sure we can make arrangements," I said.

I pushed the emergency stop back in and we got off in the lobby. Luther turned and shook our hands then he and Kat disappeared. I sent Lynn off to the bathroom to clean herself up and told her to meet me by the pool bar. Lynn arrived a few minutes after I sat down.

"That was so fucking hot, Dorion," she said smiling.

"Anything for you baby; you told me you wanted to experiment and explore while you were with me and here we are."

"I know, but, I sucked a complete stranger within minutes of meeting him," she took a swig from her drink.

"Yeah, but tell me you didn't love it."

Lynn rolled her eyes smiling and continued to drink.

"See anything interesting while you were gone?" I asked.

"Yes, actually, there were four guys fucking a woman in the ladies room. Three hung black studs and a Hispanic man. The woman was white, tall, blonde hair with big fake double d breasts. They were ravaging her," she continued.

"They were double penetrating her and she was taking all of their cocks. It was very hot and erotic," she was beginning to blush.

"Sounds like you enjoyed the show, why didn't you join them?"

"They saw my collar and you weren't around to ask for permission, so they left me alone," she responded.

"What if they didn't want to ask?"

"I would've kicked their asses for touching your property," she giggled.

I grabbed her leash and pulled her close to me.

"That's a good girl, Lynn, I'm glad you know your place," I said sternly.

"My place is by your side; I'm yours to command," she replied.

"Don't worry, you'll be getting the same treatment fairly soon."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Really, here, when, where?" a schoolgirl excitement came over her.

We had been talking about doing another gangbang ever since me and three of my friends took her a few months back. Lynn had come down with her friends to visit New Orleans. She ditched them and I had some friends roll up and we fucked her senseless. Four black cocks in all her holes until she was too dick drunk to stand. All her holes leaking with cum. And now was another perfect opportunity. This resort was the perfect venue. Lynn was gonna get all her wishes granted.

"Tell me, when will we this happen?" Lynn asked curiously.

"I'm thinking now."

I took Lynn's hand and led her to the middle of the dance floor. She grinded on me and danced with a passion. This caused a lot of other people to notice her. After a few songs passed it was time for the show to start. While she grinded against me I pulled my cock out. Already hard, I turned her around and pushed her down. She didn't need instructions. She took me into her mouth and sucked me like her life depended on it. Everyone stopped dancing and began watching us. Men began stroking their cocks and women rubbing themselves. I could see the hunger in their eyes. A few couples joined us and started doing their own thing on the dance floor also.

I picked Lynn up so she was bent over. I made eye contact with a guy and motioned him over. He looked at me for permission and I acknowledged. He pulled Lynn's panties down and she stepped out of them. He then spat on his cock and entered her. He began pounding away, causing Lynn to shove into me, unintentionally making her take my cock deeper. Soon more men gathered closer. Lynn, in total bliss, welcomed them. She began jerking off others as they approached. The man behind her was at his limit and pulled out, cumming on her back. He gave her ass a smack and was soon replaced.

This man must have been thick because she hissed upon his entry. But nevertheless she took him without hesitation. Seeing her like this was quite arousing. I didn't want to hog her mouth so I pulled out and let someone replace me. I grabbed the collar and unhooked the leash.

"Have at her gentlemen, and ladies, fuck her until she can't walk or talk," I screamed out.

And with that the real show started. They lowered Lynn to the ground and began attacking her like a pack of animals. They filled all her holes and were grabbing her so rough and violently. Several men and women grabbed and smacked her ass, breasts, and face. She was being used like a proper fuck doll and she was loving every minute of it. They dumped load after load in her. No hole was off limits. Some of the men wore condoms but most didn't. And they didn't care she was leaking cum, they just wanted a turn.

The entire dance floor became an orgy. Not only with Lynn but most people there. Several other women were getting the same treatment while a few couples kept distance so as not to get intermingled. But everyone was having fun. I could see Lynn through the crowd of men and women surrounding her. She was in ecstasy. All her holes getting fucked. With random people pulling and slapping her body. She was in heaven. This went on for what seemed like hours as I watched all the men and women have their way with Lynn.

A young man, probably twenty or so, approached me as I was sitting down enjoying my drink.

"Man, your wife is quite the slut. Good thing you married her," he said.

I chuckled at his remark.

"She not my wife, she's my pet," I responded laughing.

"Well why are you letting everyone fuck her?" he asked puzzled.

"Because, every once in a while, you have to let the bitch off the leash," I said to him holding up the leash in my hand.

At one point she looked like she was gonna pass out. But it was just one of her many orgasms. She briefly lost consciousness but woke up seconds later. After a lengthy session Lynn needed a break. She paused the action and everyone pulled out of her. As she got up another woman took her place and the gangbang continued. Barely able to move, one of the men picked her up and carried her over to me. He placed her in the chair next to me. I called the bartender over and he brought ice and a drink for Lynn. She sat there breathing like she ran a marathon. Her eyes closed but a smile on her face.

"You're gonna need a bath tonight," I said smiling.

Lynn just nodded and chuckled.

Several of the men came over and thanked us for the fuck. They thanked me for the opportunity and thanked Lynn for her holes. Still too tired to move, she just nodded with every acknowledgement. Finally with some life back in her, Lynn sat up and drank. She placed the ice on her body and pussy to sooth herself. She tried to fully sit up but was still too weak. She smiled knowing she got what she wanted and pleased others in the act.

"Did you see the way they were handling me, I'm gonna be sore, bruised, and marked up for days," she managed to get out.

"I saw, but you looked so beautiful during it," I responded.

Lynn reached over and grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze. She mouthed the words thank you in silence. I leaned back in my chair and sipped my drink.

This is just the beginning my pet, I thought to myself.

Published 
Written by T_R_C
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments