Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Was Just Bridge

"A woman on my face, another on my dick, a finger in my ass"

13
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The class work at the junior college was much less than stimulating, so there I was again, at the student union, playing bridge.  But this time I was playing with three really beautiful women.  How lucky was that?  Ann, on my left, was a woman I knew as a bridge player and classmate.  I'd met my partner for the first time and Ann's partner was a beautiful, tall, black woman whom I  had seen in school but not met. 

As my partner and I won the hand I said, "Come on Ann, concentrate, you should have won that hand."

"I can't," Ann said, "my bra's too tight, will you unhook it for me." 

If the other two women were surprised or thought the request unusual, they gave no indication.

I got out of my chair, got behind Ann's, reached under her her sweater and expertly unhooked her bra. Then I reached further, put a hand around each breast and pinched each nipple.  Ann squealed, "Ouch, that really hurt."

"That's for not concentrating," I said.

"I'll get even with you," Ann said as I took my seat.

"I'll help you get even because I'm your partner and I saw what he did," Ann's partner said.

"I'll help you get even, too, because girls should stick together," my partner laughed

"Can we just shut up and deal?" I asked.   

After a couple of desultory hands my partner suggested we adjourn to her apartment where we could drink alcoholic beverages while playing. 

The two other women thought that was a great idea, so I agreed.

As soon as I arrived at my partner's apartment Ann said, "Take off your shirt."

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because we're all going to pinch your nipples," she replied, "just with our fingers, but I thought of using pliers."

"You're kidding," I said.

"I'm serious as a heart attack," she replied and there are three of us and we'll make you do it.

I thought pinching my nipples might be a turn on for one or more of them and I began imagining what could happen next. I took off my shirt and waited.

Ann came behind me, reached around, got a nipple in each hand and squeezed and twisted real hard.  I let out a loud yelp.  The girls laughed.  My bridge partner attacked from the front,  pulling my nipples before twisting them.  I bit my lip to keep from making noise.

Ann's partner took a nipple with the fingers of her right hand but used her left to grab my crotch through my pants.  "He's got an erection.," she said, "let's take a look at it."

"Take down your pants," Ann demanded.

"I'm out of here," I said , but without a lot of conviction.  If three beautiful women were interested in a little show and tell, why not enjoy it.  My cock was a little longer than seven inches and thick so I wouldn't be embarrassed. 

"You started this and now you're too cowardly to continue," Ann said. 

"I'm not cowardly at all," I said indignantly, as I unbuckled my pants and let them drop to the floor.

"He really does have an erection," Ann's partner said, "but it's still inside his boxer underwear."  She came behind me and put her fingers inside the boxer's elastic band and attempted to pull them down, but my cock was caught in the front and they wouldn't go down.  She came around to my front, reached for the boxer's elastic with one hand and my cock with the other, pulled my cock free of the boxers and pulled them down.

She cupped my balls in her left hand and my now really stiff cock in her right.  "This thing is bigger than I thought it would be," she said.

"I thought he'd have just a little nub, but he has a real dick," Ann said. "What are we going to do with it?"

"Let's play with it," my bridge partner said.

I decided that if three beautiful women wanted to play with my cock, I'd really enjoy it.

"But how do we make playing with his dick a punishment, not something he'll enjoy," Ann asked.

"While we play with his dick, he has to eat your pussy," my bridge partner said.  "Let's go to my bedroom."

She led me, now naked, to her bedroom and told me to lie down on the bed on my back.  The girls followed into the bedroom. 

"If you don't want him to eat your pussy, he can eat mine," my bridge partner said.

"No, he can eat me and I'll grind my pussy into his face," Ann said as she began to get out of her jeans. 

My bridge partner tapped the tip of my cock with a finger and then pushed it and it moved back and forth. 

Ann climbed on top of me, still in her blouse, facing front and leaned forward to jam her pussy into my face.  Since it was supposed to be punishment I didn't move my chin to meet her pussy and determined to keep my tongue in my mouth.  But I could feel her heat and taste the moisture glistening on her pussy lips, making her impossible to resist. When I raised my arms to find her breasts she pushed them down.  She really ground her pussy into my face and there was moisture on my lips and chin. My tongue came out of my mouth, almost of its own volition, and pushed between her soaking pussy lips. As my face became soaked with her sweet juices, I pushed and ground it into her fragrant pussy, my tongue pushing in as far as it could go.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

All this time one or mere people were licking  my cock. I let out a groan. There were lips and a tongue on the head of my cock and a tongue was pushing into the slit.

"I'm going to rub his dick raw,"  Ann's partner said as she took off her bright red panties.

She climbed on top of me, still in all her clothes except her panties and lowered herself onto my railroad spike hard cock with one push.  "Ooh, you can really fill a girl up," she said as her cunt contracted around my cock. I really believed she intended to rub me raw.  "Don't you dare cum," she said. 

"I want to hear Ann really groaning with pleasure," the woman riding my cock said, "you better get your tongue working."

"What abut me?" my bridge partner wailed. 

"You'll get a turn in two minutes," Ann's bridge partner said, "in the mean time stick your finger in his ass."

"Raise your hips," she said.

I did and felt a little pressure on my sphincter and then something pushed deep into my ass.  The finger in my ass moving up and down got in rhythm with the pussy chafing up and down my cock.

Ann's bridge partner lifted herself off my raging cock and told my bridge partner, who had her finger up my ass, that it was her turn on my cock. She wiggled out of her jeans and yellow G string, climbed on me and lowered herself slowly unto my cock. She moved a little side to side as if cork screwing it in because it was very tight.

Now I was near delirium and ready to cum. 

"Bad things will happen if you cum before you get me off," my bridge partner said.

Just then Ann shuddered convulsively, emitted a series of, 'Oh,Oh Ohs' and squirted a torrent of juice on my face.  A little embarrassed she got off me and tried to pull herself together.

She saw her partner lying with raised legs, took the hint and got her face between them.  Soon her partner was groaning with pleasure.

With no one on my face I could concentrate on the woman on my cock and got my hips  thrusting upward in rhythm with her downward thrusts.

My partner convulsed on my cock and then fell forward on me, her cunt slipping off my still erect cock.  She slipped off me but snuggled against my side and reached up to cup and fondle my balls. 

Her partner came with a series of shrieks, but Ann kept her head between her legs, probably to taste her juices.  

Ann finally removed her head, turned my partner and said, "If you want to eat me, let's get at it."

"I'll sit on the side of the bed and you can get  on your knees on the floor and eat me while I lay back and he gets over me and and I'll suck that thing 'till he cums.

That was an invitation I couldn't refuse.  I mounted her without putting weight on her and directed my throbbing cock toward her mouth.  She raised her head and took the tip between her lips. I pushed and forced it further into her mouth.  She then pushed up and the whole thing disappeared down her throat.  She began to move up and down on it sucking it very hard.  "Do you want my cum in your mouth or on your face," I asked,  because I couldn't squirt it on her tits as she was still wearing her sweater.  Of course she couldn't answer as my cock was in her mouth, but her partner said,"Do both," so I did.

My first great gusher of cum went down her throat, but as she started to gag I pulled my cock out of her mouth and continued squirting on her face.  When her partner laughed I aimed the second stream at her and the third stream went in my partner's face which she had lifted off Ann's pussy to see what all the commotion was about.

"Who wants to shower?" asked my partner

I said I did and both Ann and her partner needed to shower.

"We'll shower together," Ann told her partner, "no show of tits for him," and naked from the wast down they went to the bathroom together to shower.

"That was mean," I said to my partner who sat on the edge of the bed with her blouse on but her legs apart and her shaved, glistening  pussy in plain sight.

"I'll shower with you, and I've got tits," she said as she unbuttoned her blouse. "Why don't you unhook my bra, you're so good at it," she laughed. She stood up and turned around so I could unhook it, showing me her gorgeous naked ass.

Naked, I came behind her, expertly unhooked her bra and before she could move put my hands in front of her on her thighs and rammed my cock into her ass."

Published 
Written by icurOK2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments