Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's A Sign: The World Is Going To End

"You know the world is ending when you're controled and like every bit of it."

3
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
929 words 929 words
Competition Entry: The 2012 Phenomenon
The day in our Mayan village started normally. The abundant colors moving about and doing the tasks given to them. Many tried to remain calm, knowing that it was a mere eight days until the deciding day of the 21st.I tugged at my huipil, the traditional clothing us girls had still worn in this modern day, my nerves were getting the best of me.

The next few mornings had passed with great calm, that is until it was the 20th. I had woken early, too nervous to sleep, when I heard a scream in the distance. My eyes widened with fear but with nobody awake, I followed the noise towards the river.

Ichika's face and breasts were pushed up against the large oak tree, her skirt discarded as she was being ravished. I hid to observe the situation, this was not a scream of fear but of joy?

Ichika's eyes were wild, as were Chac's, almost as if they were two completely different people.

Not wanting to interrupt I rushed back towards the village only to hear a follow up of the previous sounds. Men and women were now fully awake, their bodies combined into a heat of passion.

My jaw dropped at the sight of my twin sister Kisa. Her knees and hands were stuck to the floor with men gathered all around her. She moved rhythmically, her tongue wrapped dirtily around Yochi's dick, his own hands pulling her along.

My sisters toned ass was getting slapped, her pussy pounded by Mr. Harrison, the elder of our village.

"Kisa! What's going on?"

My sister freed her mouth and while still jacking off the men around her, responded, "I don't know Saki but everyone's really enjoying this sudden control. You don't feel it?"

I felt my eyebrows crease as I watched her go back to the vulgar member. What exactly was making them all do this?

My mind snapped to Kan, was my best friend like this too? I picked up my feet and rushed to the east end of the village.

Kan's dog, Bernard, growled at my presence. Never one to like me I was forced to go to the side of his house. Maybe he was still sleeping peacefully.

I bound past the bushes and prickly weeds. Oh, god no. Tears came to my eyes as I heard the same noises that sprung throughout the village. I pulled up a corner of the weak wood that covered Kan's window and peered inside.

My mother's long black hair hung against her bare back. Kan's hands were gripping her breasts as she rode him into his bed.

"I knew this would be great," My mother grinned and left me astonished.

"Mom!" I snapped both of their attention to me but failed to halt their movements, "What's going on around here?"

"It looks like everyone is acting out their deepest desires."

My jaw dropped, "And yours was doing this to my best friend?"

"It was also his," She smiled and forced a shiver down my back when she growled.

I slammed the wood down and ran to the most isolated part of the village.

laraross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laraross

How long was this going to go on for? Deepest desires?

"You think she's really around here?" A distant voice asked.

"Of course. Why else would all of our bodies walk here?"

"Then we're really going to fuck her?"

"You're only controlled if they want it too, so yeah man."

A small tingling ran through my fingers and veins, my hands suddenly lifted and pulled my huipil off of my body. My hips shimmied out of the long skirt I wore. My eyes widened, it couldn't be...

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk.

My heart began to beat with excitement. I wasn't going to admit it. I shouldn't want this. Why did Kisa and I have the same desire? I forced my eyes shut despite the urge to keep them open.

I didn't want this.

I did want this.

I do want this.

"Saki?"

I turned to see a grinning group of the most dangerous men in the village. I guess this was Kisa and my only difference. She liked the healing type and I like the opposite end of the spectrum. The ones who hunted, shed blood and had no mercy.

The obvious leader who was tall in height, scarred and painfully gorgeous stepped forward.

"Who would have known Saki's deepest wish was this, huh?"

Numerous voices shouted in agreement, and a red hue formed over my cheeks.

Four muscled men each picked up one of my legs and arms, spreading me out in the air. The leader, Caine, took his rightful spot between my legs, another hovering above my face, four more heading to the ends of my hands and feet.

My breasts were immediately devoured by two men, ones tongue sucking, licking my nipples, the other pulling with his teeth.

My hands jacked off the two men immediately as my toes got sucked on. Caine delved his tongue into my cunt licking out its went core until he saw fit, then taking his hot member and shoving it in with one wide thrust.

I moaned at the sudden mouthful and deep throated Jeb's cock for all it was worth. Everything was throbbing, not a piece of my body untouched.

The lot went at me until they each emptied their loads onto my body. I was flung to the ground, covered in semen and as my eyes rolled back in pleasure I could only think of one thing.

The world really did have to be over.
Published 
Written by Idol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors