Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Just Business - Part 2

"The things she'll do for funding"

21
11 Comments 11
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
We hadn't spoken another word about Mr Johnstone that evening. She spent the whole night on the computer and I tried to tend to the pressing matters that faced me at work the following day.

When I arrived at our downtown offices the next morning, my assistant Janie, who I shared with three other execs at the company, greeted me at the elevator.

"Mr. Hon has been in your office for fifteen minutes," she said to me, the stress in her voice was obvious.

"What!?"

"He's early, and he doesn't look happy."

"Janie, why couldn't you have sent me a text message or something?"

"I did."

I looked down at my phone and saw the text. My ringer had been off. Now both worried and furious with my own mistake, I headed to my office. I needed a calm approach to navigate this deal and I'd just sabotaged myself.

I closed the door behind me. "Mr Hon! I'm so sorry I am late..."

The conversation didn't go well. He was ready to pull our funding if I didn't get our act together in the next few days. He convinced me to meet with some of his associates that evening at their hotel.

I called my wife to ask if she'd be able to accompany me to the dinner. She's always had a calming affect on me, but after she agreed and we hung up, the screaming in my head returned. I pushed the thoughts of last night aside and carried on with my day as best I could.

That evening I drove by our place to pick her up. As she got into the car, her perfume hit me. I've always loved that perfume.

"You look really great, babe," I said. She was wearing a simple black dress and heels. It showed a little cleavage but in a classy way. We drove to the hotel and I explained how the deal was going south.

She frowned but didn't say anything.

When we arrived at the hotel, Mr Hon and his associates were waiting at the table already. "Jesus, I can't catch a break. I wonder how long they've been waiting for us," I whispered into my wife's ear.

"Just relax. Freaking out isn't going to help."

I introduced everyone to her and we sat and ate. The conversation stayed off of work topics throughout the dinner, and I was starting to relax. I got up to use the bathroom and when I came back, Mr Hon was talking intently to my wife. She really is a charmer and I was very glad at that moment to have brought her.

Mr Hon insisted on paying, despite my many protests. As we got up to leave he said, "A client has delivered some excellent Sake to my suite, how about we head there and try it out."

Being invited to drinks was way better than I had imagined this evening would go. I brought my wife thinking I'd need a shoulder to cry on for the ride home, and now we were going to have drinks.

"Excellent idea," I replied.

Mr Hon put out his arm and my wife took it. He charmed her with stories of his many travels on the way to his suite.

The suite was enormous. A multi-leveled affair with huge fluffy couches and chairs. Mr Hon found the chilled Sake and poured everyone some.

My wife downed hers like a shot, and then took Mr Hon by the hand and sat him down on the couch.

"Facing you or away from you?" she asked him.

What. The. Hell?

"Facing please," he said in his thick accent and smiling from ear to ear.

She took her hair out of the elaborate bun it was in and then flipped it behind her. She hiked up her dress, revealing her sheer panties and sat in his lap facing him.

Mr Hon's associates all gathered around, casually taking seats with a good view of my wife like this was a perfectly normal meeting.

I stood in the corner, drink in hand, and jaw on the floor.

KimberlyK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyK

The voices were back and they were loud.

It was almost not noticable, but she very slowly started moving her hips. After a minute it was clear Mr Hon was hard and she slid up so her panties rubbed directly where the outline of his dick was. He leaned back and just smiled at her.

Her hips were now clearly moving up and down now as she rubbed her pussy on his dick. Two minutes later and Mr Hon was breathing heavy. She started grinding hard and fast, and in just a few seconds he was cumming inside his pants. She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. She slid off of him and stood up, straightening her dress.

She turned and looked at me. Was that a wink? What the hell?

"Okay, who's next?"

One by one, she dry humped Mr Hon's associates. The first two facing them, the second two facing away. On the last guy, she spent the whole time staring directly at me. She smiled and licked her lips. She came on that guy hard before he did. When he was done, she actually turned around and kissed him on the mouth and whispered, "Thank YOU for making me cum!"

She stood up and walked over to me. She took my hand and pushed me down onto a nearby chair. Turning towards the five other men she took her tits out of her dress. They bounced lightly and they all moved seats to get a closer view. A couple of them even oooed and aahhed. She then hiked up her dress and pulled her panties off. They slid down to the floor and she stepped on foot out of them. They were wet with her juices. She caught the strap with her heal and kicked them into Mr Hon's lap. He grabbed them and quickly stuffed them into his pocket.

She straddled me just as she had Mr Hon. Despite my inner voices, I had been hard as a rock since she began this crazy thing and she had no trouble finding my dick through my pants.

"Suck my titties, Tom," she said. Probably as much for their benefit as mine. I wasn't going to argue and hungrily popped a nipple in my mouth. She moaned and started rubbing her pussy on me. She sat up and pulled her dress up so it was around her waist.

"I'm giving them a good view of my spread pussy lips, baby." Moans and nods behind her confirmed it. "These guys are going to be thinking about my cunt when they jerk off for months."

The reality of her words must have actually sunk in because that's when she started to cum for the second time. I could feel her clit though the thin fabric of my pants and her bucking hips sent me over the edge. We came together and I never let go of that nipple. A minute later she started to get up, and it came out of my mouth with a loud pop.

She padded off to the bathroom. I just sat there, cum stain on my pants, just like the others. When she emerged a few minutes later she looked almost refreshed. She took me by the hand and led me to the door.

"Good night, Mr Hon," she said as we were walking out the door.

When we got to the elevator, she could see that I was a little flustered already. The voices were back.

"Relax, Tom, it's just business," she said.

I looked at the text message that chimed on my phone in the elevator. It was from Mr Hon. "You'll get all of your funding tomorrow. Thank you for sharing your wife".

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments