Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Shopping For A Suit, Ma'am - Epilog

"He was shopping for a suit but got a lot more."

16
15 Comments 15
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Since his two weeks were up, he returned to the store for the final fitting for his suit. His mind remembered his original visit for his custom fitting. Nothing like that had ever happened to him and he wondered if he could get another custom fitting if this suit did not fit right.

He also wondered what extra things she planned to do so that he would be ready for anything. She made that statement as he was leaving and it made him wonder if she had anything else in store for him. What did he need to be ready for?

When he walked into the store, there was no one around. He wondered if he should have made an appointment first. He waited a little as he was checking out the shoes when he felt a presence behind him. He turned around to find her standing there smiling at him.

"Are you ready to try on your suit, sir?" she asked as she put her hand on his arm.

"Yes, I am. I can't wait to feel the fit with all the work you did to make it just right," he answered.

"Oh, sir, we are not done. We have a few adjustments that have to be made to be sure you are comfortable," she said as she smiled that radiant smile.

She turned around and led him back to the same dressing room he was in two weeks before. He watched her walk in front of him. This time she had on a skin tight, red, leather mini skirt. Her hips moved just right as she walked in front of him. The black hose ran enticingly up those long legs and he wondered if she had panties on this time. Her top was a cream colored sweater that hugged her breasts and showed her nipples. With no bra to hold them, they stood out invitingly.

"I will get your suit," she said. "Do you mind if I have some extra help to make sure your suit fits?" she asked as she went to the door.

"No, that's fine," he answered as his heart began to race.

She started out the door, but backed back in followed by the woman he remembered from two weeks before. She was holding his suit. The material looked very expensive and he admired it even before he tried it on. 

"Now, let's get those clothes off so we can work with this suit," one of them said as they started to undress him. 

They did all the work as he was quickly stripped to his shorts. He was surprised, and a little disappointed, when they took the suit and started to dress him. When they were finished, they had him walk around as they watched his movements. The suit felt simply divine against his body. It seemed to move as he moved and complimented his figure. No tight places and fit ever so snug in all the right spots. He was very pleased.

"It looks very good on you, sir, but we need to be sure it stays that way for you. We need to check some things out if you don't mind," she said as she approached him.

"Whatever you need to do, please feel free," he answered, hoping for more than just another measurement.

She stood in front of him, as the other woman came to stand behind him.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

Together, they took off his jacket and shirt, but left his pants on and fastened. Then each woman took a side, snuggled up under his arms with one hand rubbing his back and the other rubbing his cock. They each took turns kissing him and teasing him to get him aroused again.

It was quickly apparent when his cock began to respond and strain against the material. They kept teasing his cock till it was totally engorged, his balls drawn up tight. They let go of him and stood back to look.

"Very presentable," they said together. "This will be a nice fit for when things get out of hand at the reception. Now lets get him out of those pants before he cums."

They approached him again, unfastened his pants and helped him get them off. After they placed them on the hanger with the shirt and jacket, they turned to him to escourt him to the easy chair that was in the corner. Before he sat down, they pulled down his shorts and removed them. 

After he sat down, his sales girl spread his knees apart and knelt on her knees between his legs. She took his cock in her hand and immediately put her mouth around his cock. He could feel her gently start to move it in and out of her mouth. He closed his eyes, let out a moan, and put his head back against the chair.

When he felt something against his lips, he opened his eyes and was surprised to find the other woman had removed her shirt and had one of her nipples at his mouth. Not needing an invitation, he opened his mouth to take the nipple between his lips. It felt so hard as he started to suck it. He reached around her to pull her closer as he devoured as much of her breast as he could get into his mouth.

She lowered her head and whispered, "Use your teeth, please."

He started to bite on her nipple as his cock was being devoured. He felt his body go rigid as he erupted hard. His sales girl kept up and drank every bit of cum he had. She even kept sucking to be sure she got every drop. His mouth released the nipple as his head lay back on the chair. The two women presented themselves as he watched them straighten their clothes. 

"You are all set, sir. We will leave you alone to get dressed. We will have your suit ready for you to take now that we know you will be totally comfortable no matter what happens. Thank you for allowing us to make you presentable, but we had to arouse you to be sure you looked good," she said by way of apologizing.

"Thank you," he said, "but the pleasure was all mine."

"Just remember us if you need another suit and don't forget to tell your friends to come see us for a fitting. Tell them to ask for a custom fit."
 
Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments