Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate #1

"Kate and friends join a sex party with horny college lads"

10
1 Comment 1
22.4k Views 22.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
In the land of harps and Guinness lives a pretty girl everyone calls Kate. Of course her given name is Katherine but Kate seems to fit her better. She was deeply in love with her first boyfriend but that's hardly unusual for a girl seventeen years old. Maybe it would be more accurate to say that she THOUGHT she was in love. 'Love' is so easily defined by a seventeen year old girl. 'Love' gets harder to understand at twenty. Kate is now twenty-seven and things are even more confusing.

Let's go back to her early years. Kate was a teenager and in love with the hottest guy in school. She wasn't alone and that was the problem. After he took her virginity, he dropped her for the next of his many admirers. She was devastated but that is part of love's learning curve. So Kate graduated from high school knowing not to put all of her eggs in one basket. 

College gave her the opportunity to fill her basket with lots of eggs. During her four years at university, Kate experienced everything from one night stands, to short term two month love affairs. She never expected or wanted these affairs to last forever. In her mind they were merely flings.

What she learned from all of this was that she loved sex as much as the boys she was fucking. Okay, the first time as a teenager was a little scary but as she gained experience, Kate learned there is something true about the cliché, "Different strokes for different blokes." 

Guys are not all the same when it comes to having and enjoying sex. For her, the novelty as well as the excitement of having sex was in the variety. So she left college with an education that came from lessons learned outside of the classroom and in the bedroom. Of course, sex didn't always take place in the bedroom, like one time in a classroom, but that is another story.

Let's fast forward to today's Kate. She works as a nurse in Kilkenny. Kate has a live-in boyfriend and she is happy with the arrangement, almost happy. His name is Sean and they get along well, well almost. He is a loving man with a great sense of humor who isn't afraid to help around the house. He loves to cook. He even is quite good at fixing things but Sean just doesn't seem to have the same appetite for sex as Kate. He has an athletic attractive body and an above average todger but Kate craves more frequent sex. Clearly, Kate has a higher sex drive than Sean.

So there you have Kate O'Brien in a nutshell. This is about a woman needing more than a cook and a handy man. She lusts to satisfy her higher sex drive and who can blame her?

One August night on the girls' night out, Kate and her friends sat at an isolated corner table at the Left Bank Bar. They needed privacy. The girls were looking for some fun. 'Fun' for them meant they wanted to get laid. However, they had a problem. The guys at the pub were all local and Kate's friends had already fucked one or more of them at one time or another. So, the women weren't really interested in them. They wanted fresh meat.

The solution was to bring along a tablet, the kind of tablet that allows a person to gain access to the Internet. Their idea was to scan the Internet for men who were interested in hooking up for a one night stand and lived reasonably nearby. After all, it was Friday night and the girls had the entire weekend free so a little traveling wasn't a problem.

Sean was off to see the All-Ireland semi final hurling game in Dublin so Kate wouldn't be seeing him for a couple of days. Everything seemed to be falling in place.

The girls ordered their second bottle of chardonnay while everyone gathered around Sarah. Sarah was somewhat of a social networking, slash, dating site expert, so she controlled the tablet. Sarah knew the sexiest sites and it was generally acknowledged that she had hooked up with several men from previous searches. Kate was excited just watching Sarah's fingers fly over the screen as they rejected one guy after another. They were being choosy.

Sometimes the rejection was because of a man's looks or age and truthfully, that was most of them. Several blokes had profiles that bragged about their cocks and that, Sarah said, is a sure sign of a guy without a brain. Sarah had a sense about the good guys from the losers so that helped a lot in refining their search.

The girls had a major obstacle to overcome. Other than finding one fuck buddy, they needed to find a fuck buddy for each of them. That problem was partially solved when Eimear dropped out. She said it was hopeless and she was just too tired. Eimear was going home to snuggle with her dog. That left three woman and each became more horny with each class of wine. That meant, of course, as time went on they became less critical about the lads they saw online.

It must have been around eight thirty that evening when they hit the mother lode of opportunities. A guy by the name of Brian was online browsing for some girls to join his bachelor party. The drinks were free and he was only a half hour away on the M9 in Carlow. Obviously, it was an all male party unless, of course, the girls were willing to join them. It took only seconds for the girls to unanimously agree that a bachelor party was perfect.

It was getting late so Sarah, Kate, and Sinead quickly scrambled into the car with Kate behind the wheel of her new Ford Focus. The address just south of Carlow that Brian had given them was programmed into the SatNav and they were off for an evening of adventure.

Without incident, the girls arrived at a boisterous celebration of half and fully drunk men. Among the half dozen participants, all were college age and the truth about the party became evident later. This was not a bachelor party but a football club party.

The girls were feeling quite happy themselves and when they entered the room of lecherous males, it was like handing out matches to a half dozen sticks of dynamite. The fireworks began soon after the girls were given their first drink. There was little pretense about their desires and the adventurous women immediately joined the boys in celebrating the rights of spring, in other words, the breeding season.

The boys might have been young but they weren't without experience. A bloke the guys called "Toes" suggested they play Boob Flash, something they learned in New Orleans last February. It was simple and a good warm up for what was to come later. If a girl let the boys see her tits, she got a cheap strand of beads. It was a great ice breaker. All of the girls were happy to play.

But it was Sinead that got the loudest howls from the appreciative audience. She had the most glamorous and abundant breasts by far. They wanted to see her flash them a second and third time. She complied receiving a neck full of beads. Robert, the most handsome of the group, was chosen to hang them around her neck but his hands strayed a bit and cupped Sinead's large left boob. He got a quick slap on the face for his indiscretion but it was more of a playful smack than serious and everyone laughed.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC



Toes seemed to have all of the creative ideas. He suggested a Pussy Flash. It was Sarah who said, "Okay, but only once."

The boys agreed. Having no panties to remove, Sarah pulled up her skirt to reveal a fully shaved gash. Everyone applauded leaving Sarah blushing a beautiful rosy face that nearly matched her red hair.

There was some encouragement among the group to have Kate show her gee but it didn't happen. She turned and gulped down what remained of her drink and suggested they watch a movie. It was her way of toning down a near riot.

Brian had just the thing. He brought out a DVD called, "Balled and Banged." Of course it was a porn movie but Toes rose to the occasion again. He said, "Wait. Before that, let's play one more game."

It was a simple game of "Hide and Seek." The boys showed the girls a five Euro note. One of the boys would hide it inside his pants and between his legs. Each girl was to unzip a guy's pants, reach in, find the money and remove it with her teeth. The girl who finds it, gets it. Everyone agreed it was a great game. That's what happens in a crowd of lascivious twenty-somethings.

The girls did not know which guy had the money. Once it was in a secretly stored location, all six males lined up as the girls went to their knees to start fumbling with the zippers and underwear. As planned, it was unavoidable for the girls not to touch a guy's treasures that naturally were hidden beneath the of layers of clothes.

On her second unzipping, Sarah found it in Thomas' shorts but it was discreetly tucked under his balls. The only way to grab it with her teeth was to take out his cock and balls first. So with a tender touch she released Thomas' genitalia. Everyone cheered watching Sarah press her lips under Thomas' balls trying to fetch the five Euro note.

In time, her persistence paid off. Of course, at that point Thomas was fully exposed with a rather robust hard on.

"Who will suck Thomas' cock?" Brian blurted out.

The girls giggled and Sarah said, "What will you give us?"

Brian simply said, "A fucking good time!"

By now, the wine had taken over and the ladies' inhibitions had completely abandoned them. Sinead said, "What the hell. That's good enough for me," and she engulfed Thomas' modest length in her mouth as if she was dining on bangers and mash.

At that and with their zippers already open, the lads pulled out their hard cocks that stood out like a knight's lance prepared for battle. It was an intimidating sight but the invitations were quickly accepted by both Sarah and Kate who joined Sinead in the melee. With more males than females, the girls were to have the joy of servicing several blokes that evening.

Quickly, what was once an orderly party had turned into an orgy. Clothes were discarded leaving the girls fully naked and their hosts the same. Kate had never heard so many animalistic sounds other than her vocal college roommate. Grunting and moaning, gagging and slurping, humming and bursts of orgasmic pleasure were all erotic music to her ears.

Sinead's huge breasts swung with each of Thomas' thrusts from behind while Sarah was on the couch with her legs over Brian's shoulders as he nailed her from the top.

Kate was busy sucking Robert because she wanted his delicious cum in her mouth. His precum only whetted her appetite but she wanted the full load. It wasn't happening. So, she pushed him back and sat on his dick. Kate loved the control of riding cowgirl and hoped that Robert would last for awhile as she enthusiastically drove his cock deep into her pussy.

While Kate was enjoying several orgasms with Robert, there was a rather shy lad who had been watching and waiting for his chance. As he waited and watched Kate pumping Robert's slippery cock, the boy stroked his mammoth cock in anticipation.

Kate was not disappointed with Robert. He was a man with endurance. When he finally ejaculated, it was with a never ending blast of hot white gooey cum that gushed into Kate's tight hot cunt. Both lovers climaxed in a frenzy of mutual pleasure and fell into each other's arms exhausted.

With an audible plop, Robert pulled out of Kate's cum filled pussy and motioned for his mate to take over. The shy fellow did not need a second invitation. He immediately sank his plump hard cock deep into Kate in the more traditional missionary position. To her, his super sized organ completely filled and stretched her vagina and was as good or even better than riding cowgirl with Robert.

This 'shy' bloke was not shy about attacking Kate's accommodating pussy. He pounded into her with athletic zeal and had the staying power of an experienced lover. Kate was in a dream-like trance as her mind floated euphorically with wave after wave of her own pleasurable orgasms.

When he had finished ejecting stream after hot stream of semen into her love canal, the overflowing creamy fluid slid out past Kate's pussy lips like melting butter over a stack of pancakes. Kate took advantage of the mammoth load of cum oozing out of her cunt by scooping up a handful of man juice and stuffing her cum filled fingers in her drooling mouth. Oh how she loved the taste.

As Thomas finished with Sinead, David who they called Goliath, was next. He quickly drove his twitching knob into Sinead's already cum filled twat for sloppy seconds. Goliath didn't last long. In a matter of a half dozen strokes, he squirted a massive load deep into Sinead's slippery snatch and she squealed with delight.

Another dude waited for his turn with Sarah while Brian continued to plow into her. Finding a second hole to satisfy his lust, he impatiently pushed his cock into Sarah's salivating mouth. She did not object. A few minutes later, Brian's shouts of orgasmic release were the signal for the dude to hop on Sarah to bang her doggie style.

The dude pounded into Sarah with a frenzy that brought all the others over to watch. The onlookers clapped and shouted words of encouragement with each stroke accompanied by Sarah's screams of pleasure. The dude finished by splashing Sarah's face with rope after rope of creamy cum that dripped off of Sarah's pretty face like rain on a window pane. Everyone cheered!

The drinking and wanton debauchery left everyone exhausted, tired, and asleep.

At half past seven in the morning, Sarah, Sinead, and Kate, hung-over and in need of a shower, piled into Kate's Focus and drove home to recover. It took all day Saturday for Kate to feel human again.

By Sunday afternoon, Kate was glowing while remembering the good time she had fucking two guys on Friday. It was her first time doing two guys on the same night. Kate loved it and she wanted more, especially more from that shy lad with an extraordinary gift between his legs. It gave her an idea.

----- to be continued

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments