Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate #3

"Kate continues her quest for sexual fulfillment on the Emerald Isle."

6
1 Comment 1
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
"Hello, Kate?" was the voice on the other end.

"Who's this?" she asked.

"It's Rob. We met at Reddys' the other night."

"I don't remember you. Were you at Davin's place that night?" Kate asked rather bruskly.

"You guessed it. How did you enjoy your birthday party?" he asked with a chuckle.

"I'm afraid I can't place you. I was kind of in the dark that night."

The voice on the other end just laughed and said, "I know but did you like Davin's surprise birthday party?"

"Yeah, I guess. Look, I couldn't see but I sure could tell that there were three of you ganging up on me along with Davin. Were you the guy smelling of beer or the one wearing L'odeur de la Baise?"

"The cologne but how did you know it was L'odeur de la Baise?"

"My boyfriend wears it," she answered.

"Do you know what it means?" he asked.

"No, is that important?"

Rob said, "Yeah, I think so."

"So what does it mean, Mr. Einstein?" Kate snarled.

"It means 'the smell of fucking'. Appropriate don't you think?"

"Yeah sure, I guess. So why are you calling me?"

"Wanna get together again? he asked.

"Why?"

"I know a few tricks you might like to try."

"Like what?"

"Fun tricks."

"You mean sex tricks."

"Of course," Rob replied.

"Okay, what can you do that I haven't already tried?" she asked.

"Anal."

"Been there, done that!" she quipped.

"Okay Kate, it's not what you've done but how you did it."

"Oh really?" she said sarcastically.

"What have you tried, anal in missionary or doggie?"

"Both."

"Any other position?"

"I don't think so."

"Then you need to try lap dance anal and a half dozen other positions. It's not what you do but how you do it. How would you like a hard cold popsicle stuck up your ass?"

Astonished, Kate yelled, "You're kidding!"

Rob took a few seconds before saying, "Don't knock it until you've tried it. They even make 'em penis shaped. It's just a hard melting dildo. You'd like the way it feels when it melts inside your ass. Just like cum oozing out."

Kate laughed when she said, "You forgot to say cold. For me, Rob, happiness is a warm gun."

"I can do that too, Kate. We can fuck like rabbits and sparks will fly. You'll see stars and rainbows before we finish."

"Is that right?" Kate said vitriolically.

"Absolutely."

Kate loved having phone sex but since being with her boyfriend, Sean, she hadn't had any recent dirty phone conversation. So, Kate was perfectly happy and horny to continue talking to Rob.

"So tell me, Rob, more about you and your sexual perversions."

"Well, right now I'm sitting in my office with my hand on a really hard cock imagining another night ramming it into that wet pussy of yours. Do you have your hand on something wet and hot?"

"What? Like my pussy?" Kate quickly replied.

"Of course, my sweet nympho."

"Look, Rob, I'm at work and in my office. It's kind of hard doing that without someone noticing."

"Sit at your desk and rub that beautiful clit of yours for me."

"I'm at my desk but someone just came in to ask if the medication for one of our patients is correct. Give me a minute."

Several minutes passed and Rob could overhear Kate explaining the proper dosage of a medication to the other lady in the room. When the conversation was over, Kate said to the other nurse, "Please close the door as you leave. Thanks, Kelly."

With that, Kate asked, "Where were we, Rob?"

"You were about to slip your panties off and give your clit some badly needed attention."

"I'm not wearing panties."

"Ahhh, that's even better, Kate," Rob said enthusiastically. "I just put some lube on my cock and you would love the dark purple color of my dick. The veins are popping out all over. It's almost vulgar it's so impressive. Wish you were here to enjoy it with me. How is your pussy feeling?"

"Hot and wet like you said."

"Is your clit getting the love it needs?" Rob asked between heavy breaths.

"Yes, Rob. It's getting hard like your cock."

"Oh Kate, you should be here to see my precum leaking out of my rock hard cock."

"Yum. How I would love to lick it off and put your dick deep in my mouth."

"Christ, Kate, you are the eighth wonder of the world. How I wish you were here to take care of me properly."

There was a lapse in the conversation but Rob could hear Kate's quiet purring. "Are you finger fucking yourself, Kate?"

There was no answer but the sounds at the other end became more audible. Then she said, "Rob, I'm about to cum. Cum with me, Rob. Cum with me."

At that, Rob put down the phone and vigorously rubbed his staff. Aided by Kate's cries that clearly meant she was having a robust orgasm, Rob followed by his own eruption. It was powerful as he sprayed his desk with white milky jizz that only subsided after a half dozen rapid fire spurts.

His heart pounded furiously and her silence was only interrupted by deep gasps of air while she struggled to regain her composure.

When Rob picked up the phone, he heard the door open and a woman say, "Kate, are you all right? I heard screams."

She said, "I'm fine. They must have come from the patient next door." At that, she hung up the phone.

The following day Rob texted, "i'm horny, u?

Kate texted back, "of course @ work busy. more later" She wasn't overly busy but liked to tease a little and make Rob wait.

At lunch, Kate texted Rob saying she was free for a quick chat but needed to get back to work soon. That also wasn't exactly true but Kate was playing her hard-to-get card again. Actually, it was all a game as she looked at it.

" 'k," Rob texted back.

"what's up, Rob?"

"my dick waiting for you. We gotta meet."

"so ur still horny."

"yep. Need some ass."

"who do u have in mind?"

"guess"

Kate moved to a quiet corner and away from the lunch crowd. She wrote, "use ur hand."

"ha ha when can we meet?"

"what 4?" and again Kate was playing the coy game.

"i want 2 fuck u"

"uv done that."

"again & again & again"

"how?"

"u like cum?"

"sure & the bloke who was beer drunk tasted the best."

"i c. u need to try me"

"u just want a bj then"

"no that is only the beginning"

"what's next?" she asked but it was a rhetorical question.

"u like oral on your clit?"

"of course what girl doesn't?"

"i give the best oral."

"what else?"

"anal. u like anal right?"

"sometimes"

"k how bout tomorrow nite"

"wait a minute i'll check"

Kate put the phone down and sipped her tea. It was a long slow sip keeping Rob waiting again.

Finally she wrote, "where?"

"@ 7 oaks."

"where?"

"in carlow. i'll get us a room 4 the night. my friend's @ the desk & can get us a room cheap"

"really u want to fuck me all nite?"

"that's the plan my little whore"

"if u want me u won't call me a whore. hey, how will I know u?"

"You'll know. c u there at eight," and he hung up.

Kate was excited but understandably nervous. For one thing, she didn't know what Rob looked like. She only knew the scent of his aftershave. The other thing that bothered her is that Rob might have conjured up some surprises like Davin at her birthday party. Then there was a question of what to wear for a one night stand.

The clothes were the only thing in her control. She decided to dress like an ordinary woman of twenty-seven but bring along a little travel bag with some erotic clothes and maybe a sex toy if it was needed.

Kate didn't have a large wardrobe of sexy lingerie but she had a couple of things that her boyfriend, Sean, had bought her. She really liked her black baby doll with an open bra, lacy top with split crotch panties. Sean loved it too. He especially loved fucking her wearing the crotchless panties.

So, that was her choice for the evening. She also thought that her vibrating egg would add a nice touch to the evening.

The next day dragged on at work but at least it was Friday. Finally Kate was home packing her tiny bag and showering making sure to shave her pussy as smooth and soft as a silk pillow. She wore no underwear under a loose fitting blouse and tight jeans. She left her apartment at seven thirty.

Kate parked her Escort in the hotel's lot and she entered through the bar door. Oaks Bar was already packed with a boisterous crowd of millennials. It was a familiar looking sports bar with TV's scattered around showing basketball games, football matches and one with hurling. Kate saw no sign of Rob but then she didn't really know what she was looking for.

After a few minutes mingling among the crowd, she heard an announcement asking Rob to pick up a message at the desk.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

When she left the bar to take a peek at the front desk, she saw a man about six feet tall with a nicely trimmed full beard. He wore an open light leather jacket showing a t-shirt underneath, jeans and pointed shoes. But he wasn't picking up a message. He was picking up a girl who was dressed seductively. She wore a long skirt that was split to the crotch and Kate wasn't even sure if she had on panties. She had wonderfully large breasts showing ample cleavage. The woman was in her late thirties or early forties and very pretty for her age.

Kate panicked. "Oh my God, what should I do now," she asked herself. She was sure she had the wrong day.

Just as she turned to leave, a voice rang out. "Kate. Hey Kate. You're right on time. Come on over and meet my friend Bonnie. Bonnie is a friend of mine from Dublin and just happened to be in town. Bonnie, meet Kate."

Before Kate could even say, 'Hi', Bonnie threw her arms around the startled Kate and in a moment had her mouth locked in Kate's. It was not the kiss of girlfriends meeting but the kiss of lust and desire.

Rob then said, "Okay, ladies, now that you two have met, let's go up to the room and have a drink."

"I'm not sure I understand," Kate replied with a shaky voice.

"Remember our phone conversation, Kate? I told you I knew a few tricks you might like. Well Bonnie is one of them."

Bonnie followed by saying, "You like girls, don't your Kate?"

Kate's cheeks flushed and she looked down at her feet. Then she stammered, "I really can't say. I've never been with another woman."

"How wonderful." Bonnie said in a sweet voice. "I'm so pleased to hear that."

Rob led the way to the elevator and Kate could see Bonnie's magnificent breasts jiggle with each step. Kate didn't know if she should turn and run or just follow along for the ride. She decided on the latter.

When they reached the second floor, Rob took Kate's hand and walked her into room 212. Once inside, Kate could see the wine had been opened and glasses sat on a table next to the bed. Rob poured her a glass and told her to make herself comfortable. She sat on a chair by the desk and began sipping wine.

Rob and Bonnie did not take their wine glasses but wrapped their arms around each other kissing in the deepest possible way. Rob began unbuttoning Bonnie's dress that fell almost immediately to the floor. It was Kate's first glance at Bonnie's naked full D-cup breasts. She could see that although they were large, they were firm. They didn't sag even a bit. Bonnie's nipples were a perfect shade of pink, round and hard. Bonnie wore sheer pink mesh panties that revealed a fully shaved pussy. There was no doubt in Kate's mind that Bonnie was hottest woman she had ever met.

Rob threw off his jacket while Bonnie pulled his pants below the knees. His t-shirt read in large red letters, "Explore!" with an arrow pointing down. Rob wasn't wearing the normal briefs men usually wear. He wore a crotchless thong showing off his shaved balls and beautifully shaped cock. It hung down out of the thong like the trunk of an elephant. Bonnie adeptly kneeled down to bring it to life.

Bonnie was no amateur at pleasing men. At first she tenderly and lovingly stroked Rob's massive balls. Kate had never seen a man's pouch that size. They were as large as a man's fist. Obviously, Bonnie was attracted to them as was Kate. Kate was mesmerized at how expertly Bonnie massaged and sucked them.

Naturally, Rob's cock began to rise and when it was hard, it began to twitch like a dog's tail excited to see its owner. When Bonnie took him in her mouth, she did it with such delicacy, first slowly licking the under side of his shaft and flicking her tongue on the knob.

She took his eight inches down her throat as easily as if her throat was made to be a sex organ. She did not gag but hummed. Bonnie was able to keep him deep down inside while she used her tongue to lick those fabulous balls.

Meanwhile, Kate wondered if she was to be the audience for the entire night or be allowed to participate. She had become so horny watching them that she could already feel cunt juices trickling down her thighs.

Kate just sat and watched when Bonnie took Rob's cock between her full breasts to tit fuck him. It was only a short time when Rob exploded with cum splashing on Bonnie's chin and lips. His grunts were the same as she had heard on the phone the other day. The creamy liquid dripped onto Bonnie's tits.

She turned to Kate and said, "Kate, come on over and taste Rob's cum." After licking her lips, Bonnie added, "It's so delicious."

Kate did not have to be asked a second time. She moved closer so that Bonnie could give her a tongue to tongue kiss sharing Rob's bounty. Kate's desire was so intense she quite naturally licked the cum at Bonnie's breasts and without thinking, suckled her nipples.

"Oh Kate," Bonnie whispered, "You are a natural. I can't wait to fuck you. I want us to make the most beautiful love tonight like you have never had before with man or woman."

Rob was now recovering and interjected. "That sounds fine but girls, don't forget about me," and he chuckled. Then he said, "Kate, what's in that little bag of yours."

"Just something I thought of wearing if we were together but now I don't know. You've pretty much have already spent your wad."

"Oh don't worry, Kate. There's plenty more where that came from. Now go and change. Let's see what you brought along to seduce me."

Kate emerged from the washroom wearing the costume Sean had bought. Both Rob and Bonnie smiled broadly and Bonnie said, "Kate, you are so lovely and sexy. That outfit makes you look like a sex angel. Come closer so I can kiss your perfect tits."

After kissing almost constantly, Bonnie tweaked Kate's nipples and began exploring inside the slit between her legs. Kate's breathing was getting short and she could have orgasmed at any minute.

Bonnie whispered, "Let me take you to a place of pleasure I'm sure that you have never been before."

"Yes, yes. Do me," Kate whispered back.

Bonnie helped her lay on the bed. With Kate on her back, Bonnie straddled Kate's midsection and leaned forward kissing her on the mouth like she had ever been kissed before.

"You know Kate, Rob is going to watch us. I hope it excites you as it does me. Is that okay?" 

Kate just nodded.

Kate knew she was young and not as experienced as she might be in a few years but nonetheless, it seemed Bonnie made her feel a lust and desire that hadn't entered her mental dictionary until now.

Bonnie continued to kissed Kate's mouth, neck, underarms, and breasts. She kissed around her naval and with each kiss she brought out sensations new to Kate.

Bonnie licked around Kate's labia so very tenderly and she could hardly control both her mind or her body. Bonnie slipped her long tongue into Kate's now fully spread vagina. Kate imagined Bonnie's tongue was flicking the edge of her cervix even if that is not possible. Kate's nectar was flowing from her womanhood like never before.

Bonnie gave Kate one orgasm built on the previous one, some small, some not so small and some petit mort. Then she started Kate over again.

At his point, Rob joined them. With Kate and Bonnie in the girl to girl position, he entered Kate just above where Bonnie was sucking and licking her.

Kate had never experienced such ecstasy before in her life. She was so wet that the slurping sounds of Rob thrusting in and out of her cunt added to the erotic splendor of the moment. Although Rob's cock was not built like a bull in the same way as Davin's, his prick was hard and long. His energy was electric.

They continued to have sex throughout the night in every imaginable way. Rob was right. He did have, as he said "more where that came from." In fact, after he had refueled, he seemed to have a limitless reserve of cum stored within those immense balls.

Rob was correct on a second count. He introduced Kate to many new sexual tricks just like he had promised on the phone.

Kate awoke in the morning and the room was filled with the scent of cum and sex. After everyone was awake, showered and dressed, they all went down to the restaurant for breakfast. Kate was sure that was the end of their erotic coupling. She was wrong. Checkout wasn't until noon so they had time. Shortly after breakfast, the morning was spent with Bonnie and Rob as the night before. They all were exhausted when the three of them left the hotel. Besides, it was the time for Kate to return to home.

Outside the hotel, Bonnie gave Kate a peck on the check and said, "I'm sure we'll meet again soon."

Kate agreed.

Rob said, "I'll be in touch. Oh, one more thing," as he handed her an envelope.

Kate knew what was in it. "It's not my birthday, Rob."

"It's just a token gift for being so beautiful and cooperative."

His parting words were, "I'll be in touch," and they waved goodbye.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments