Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate's men

14
7 Comments 7
14.2k Views 14.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Kate looked across the diner table at her two camping companions and sighed inwardly. Tom was tall and wiry, a blond, tanned young man with runner’s legs that promised great endurance in the long stretch, while Fred was about her height, more muscular in the chest than Tom, and darkly handsome. The three of them had met at the first meeting of the campus club for camping and hiking, and several times they had gone hiking with a few others. This weekend, however, their two expected companions had cancelled due to illness, so the three of them were on their own; they were headed to a small cabin in the state forest they had rented quite cheaply from the club. They had stopped for an early lunch, and as the other two chatted about earlier trips to the forest, Kate sat in frustration and contributed little to the conversation.

Tom was talking about a long path he’d taken a year before, and as she watched him talk, she imagined running her tongue along his jaw as she caressed his back and sides. When Fred answered, she imagined running her hands over his chest as his lips massaged her ears and his erection rubbed against her belly. In a sudden silence she saw the two looking at her, and she said, “Um, I’m sorry.”

“We’re not there yet, Kate,” laughed Tom. “Pay attention.”

Fred answered, “I’d say she was there ahead of us.”

They laughed as she blushed. “I was thinking...about dessert,” she said.

“No dessert, girly-girl,” said Tom. “Last time you had dessert you only walked one mile before you had to go back and wait for us.”

They laughed and Fred called for the bill. As Tom and Fred leaned together to look at the bill, Kate damned the two for always being perfect gentlemen. With only one of the two she was sure to manage some action that afternoon at the cabin; with the two of them, she despaired of doing anything with either. It was set to be another weekend of claiming a stomach ache from dessert so she could have enough privacy to masturbate to the thought of Tom thrusting into her belly or Fred’s tongue on her clit, and then pleading diarrhea later to rub off to the thought of them taking turns with her, and of course the next day she’d be forced to hike with the two of them all day and sleep in the cabin with them all night, without any opportunity for relief until she was back at her apartment the day after that.

As Fred handed her the bill and he and Tom dug out their wallets to settle up, she breathed out sadly and unzipped her hip pouch; she put down the exact amount on the table and zipped her pouch back up as Fred and Tom rose and walked to the cashier. Probably not the only pouch zipped tightly shut this weekend, she thought sadly, and for a moment watched the muscles in Tom’s calves and thighs and buttocks moving under his skin and clothes in athletic male perfection. She shook her head, looked away to her side to make sure she was leaving nothing behind, and went out to wait for them at the car, where they joined her a minute later.

She sat in the back seat next to the ice chest and their three small bags and opened her window. Tom started up the car and carefully pulled out of the lot and onto the road. Half an hour later they arrived and settled in quickly, then took a long walk to stretch their legs after their drive. When they got back to the cabin, they looked around to do any chores needed. Kate changed the linen on the two beds in the side room as the other two cleaned up the little bit of dust with broom and rag.

As they looked around nodding in satisfaction, Kate said, “I need to go...water the plans.”

Tom nodded and Fred laughed, “You mean you need to return ammonia to the nitrogen cycle.”

She smirked and said, “Biologists take all the fun out of nature.”

He shot her the finger good-naturedly and she stuck out her tongue at him. She said, “I’ll be back in a while. Hour or so. I want to see the creek.” They nodded and waved and turned back to the cabin as she wandered off towards the creek.

She walked slowly once she left sight of the cabin, looking for a secluded nook; in a few minutes she had found a dark little spot amid some bushes about twenty yards off the path she had been following. She pushed through the bushes until she found a small space enclosed by them. The bushes came up to her shoulders; she crouched down and looked around. As she had hoped, she was hidden from sight. She unzipped her shorts and pulled them and her panties off, hanging them on a low branch in front of her. She sat down and spread her thighs as she looked up at the sky, a few branches in view but otherwise open above her. There was a light breeze penetrating occasionally to about the height of her shoulders, but otherwise the area around her was silent and hot.

Kate slowly ran her fingertips along her flushed labia, already swollen and extended. She looked up and wished Tom or Fred would walk by and peek into her hiding place, and she tilted her hips so that her pussy was visible to anyone standing in front of her. She pushed her right index finger inside her for the lubrication, exulting and shivering in the feel of the pressure inside her, and began rubbing her sensitive clit. She imagined Tom standing before her and wondered what his cock looked like. As she fantasized about stroking him to a swift orgasm onto her skin, she gasped and pushed two of her left fingers inside her to feel herself pulsing in a sudden orgasm.

If only Fred were there to feel it around his cock, she thought, and the thought of him plunging into her maintained her state of excitement. She rubbed her lips lightly as she imagined the touches of her fingertips were light flicks of Fred’s tongue, and as she began rubbing with greater pressure, she imagined Tom had come to stand next to her. Taking his cock into her mouth in her fevered imagination, she rubbed herself hard and imagined Fred had mounted her and was working himself slowly and relentlessly inside her, pushing her lips apart as he stared enviously up at Tom moaning senseless sounds as her mouth worked him to the point of no return. Then, in her imagination Fred had joined her, licking the base of Tom’s cock as she suckled on the head and the top of the shaft, and she stifled a moan as she launched into another climax.

Kate sat back in amazement against a bush. She was not the sort of woman to think of such things; she loved the thought of sharing herself with only one man and receiving all his attention just as he received all of hers. Nonetheless, she was suddenly intrigued by the thought of giving her attention to both of them, and as she languorously rubbed her sodden lips, she imagined Tom pulling her atop him as Fred knelt to receive pleasure from her upturned mouth; she imagined him staring into her blue eyes as she milked him gently with her mouth, riding Tom in a slow, easy motion, and feeling one cock advance as the other withdrew. Soon she was rubbing herself furiously and as she bucked up into her next climax, she seemed to feel two cocks simultaneously thrust hard into her and fill her to overflowing, and she thrust hard against her fingers as in her mind’s eye large dribbles of cum dripped down her thighs and her chin.

Finally attaining some relief, however temporarily, Kate sat and pondered. Even after her last climax, she found the thought of pleasuring both of them appealing. She could see the possibilities for jealousy and wreckage of their friendship; she also knew rejection was likely. She vaguely thought about the possibility of seducing one and leaving the other out and decided that would be disastrous; it should be both or neither.

As she crouched, brushed off the dirt and twigs from her legs and ass, and put her panties and shorts back on, she thought how if at all she could arrange it. This left her at a loss, and she sadly decided the chances were nil this trip. She’d have to get to know the two better and slowly sound them out, she decided, and came quietly out of her hiding place and walked silently down the little trail amid the bushes, further away from the main path to the creek and towards a quieter, more precipitous path that she had heard of from Fred.

The little path ended in a small thicket of trees, and she ducked behind one to look for a way through. While she was crouched there she heard a rustling a short way away on her left; she sneaked over that way and saw through a thick bush that Tom was standing in a small clearing in the bushes. He was undoing his belt and with great curiosity she held her breath to watch. She was no fan of water sports, but at least she could see what he looked like. He was turned a little away from her, unfortunately, but when his shorts dropped her eyes widened, for he was fully erect, and given his quick grab and slow stroking, he was about to satisfy a great deal more of her curiosity than she had dared dream.

He turned a little so that he was in profile, for which she thanked the local spirits, and she marveled at the throbbing length of his cock jutting upwards from a thick patch of light brown hair. Soon oblivious to his surroundings, he breathed heavily as he worked his fingertips on his cock, which she estimated at seven inches and just thick enough to fit her hand around comfortably. He stroked himself with his right hand, thumb on top and three fingers underneath, and with his left hand he leaned forward against a tree. He was about eight feet from her, so she held her breath as long as she could and then breathed slowly, though from his ragged breathing and the rustling of his shirt sleeve it was unlikely he’d hear her so long as she made no major movements. Looking around, she saw that only part of her face was conceivably visible, the rest hidden by the thickest part of the bush, and she was entirely in a thick shadow.

Kate stared rapt at the beauty of his body, whose lines seemed to draw her eye directly to his cock, just as his sensations must be centered there. She had long been fascinated by the way men lost themselves in their cocks as they became aroused, and as Tom pleasured himself, staring first at the head of his cock, then at nothing, she wished it were she were stroking him instead. Perhaps she should join him, she thought, but the fear of being rejected made her hold silent and watch the show.

Very soon Tom was on the edge. He moaned and sighed, and as his head lolled back and the muscles in his throat tautened, he thrust his hips upward against his fingers and alternately groaned and gasped. A second before he spurted, it seemed to Kate he begged, “Suck me, Kate,” but she wasn’t entirely sure, and then she stared in awe as his white seed shot out onto the tree. The first six streams splashed loudly onto the bark, while the next three dribbled onto the dirt around the base. Tom looked down and chuckled, then pulled out a handkerchief and quickly wiped up his softening member and zipped up. He looked around quickly but saw nothing and quickly walked out of the clearing and went off towards the creek.

Kate’s mind swirled with new thoughts. Had he been thinking of her? Had he in his mind been staring into her blue eyes as she pulled him into her throat? Was he as hot for her as she was for him, or was it merely a quick fantasy for the sake of variety? Or, worst of all, was he thinking of another Kate entirely? As she juggled the possibilities, she reached into her shorts and started rubbing herself yet again, slowly but with great lust.

After ten minutes she was fairly close, but a rustling beyond the clearing brought her finger to a halt. In a few seconds the bushes spread apart as Fred walked towards the tree, tent pole in evidence. He dropped to his knees near the tree and unzipped; with a sigh he grabbed his fully erect cock and began stroking it fiercely with his fist. As he pounded away, Kate watched his cock swelling in his hand, and she pushed her finger within her folds and into her tunnel. Soon Fred’s face flushed and he moaned, “Oh, Tom,” and his first spurt shot a foot and half in front of him onto the ground. The next three landed progressively closer to him and the last four dribbled over his hand. He wiped and zipped up quickly and then surveyed the scene, and when he saw the massive sprays of Tom’s white cum drying on the tree, he laughed sharply and stared at it for a few seconds, then turned and walked out and towards the creek.

Kate waited a minute until he had surely passed out of hearing to bring herself off to thoughts of being sandwiched between them. After another minute her thighs and hips clenched and she stifled a low moan. After lying on her side for a minute more, she crept quietly into the small clearing and looked wistfully at the streams and drops of cum on the bark and the ground. Both men had emptied themselves of massive loads; she first thought feverishly of teacups filled to overflowing, then chuckled quietly and figured an ounce or two total was much likelier.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss



As she went to the path and slowly walked towards the creek, she turned over in her mind what she had seen and wondered about the new complexion of the situation. Fred was interested in Tom; was Tom aware? Did Tom care? On the other hand, she had caught both of them sneaking peeks at her breasts over the past few weeks. But how to go about it? This she pondered as she reached the creek and found Tom and Fred surveying the far bank and pointing out possible paths for the next day. Tom had filled the water jug and soon the three of them went back to the cabin to grill up dinner, and after dinner they sat on the ground in front of the cabin nursing a beer each.

Tom was the first to go a short distance into the woods. Kate waited until he was out of earshot and looked at Fred speculatively as he looked at her with clear interest. After a few seconds, Kate made up her mind and said, “You know, Fred, I really like you.”

He nodded quietly and finally said, “I really like you too.”

“But I also really like Tom.”

After a second of despair spreading over his face, he replied, “Of course.”

“But I know you really like Tom too.”

He looked at her in surprise and said nothing. Kate looked around to make sure Tom was out of sight before saying, “I saw you in the woods. And heard you.” He breathed out and said nothing. She continued after a pause, “Just follow my lead, Fred, and you might have both of us tonight. I’d really like that, more than anything in the world.”

He nodded and said, “So would I.”

Just then they heard Tom coming back, and Fred stood up. “My turn.”

After Kate had taken her turn, they moved indoors against the bugs and sat on the bench beside the door. Kate handed each of them another beer and raised her bottle, “To camping! To hiking! To us!” They clinked bottles to her toast and Tom and Fred sat back as she took her seat between them. She started singing and they joined in, and by the fourth song she dared to put an arm around the neck of each. They seemed a little shier to sing right after that, but soon they had returned to singing with gusto.

A few minutes later Kate was smiling happily as she stared each of them in the eyes with a mysterious smile, and taking her heart into her hands she leaned over and kissed Tom on the lips. She saw his eyes widen and she shut hers and kissed his lips harder. She felt Fred start to pull away, and she turned to face him and said, “No, don’t leave,” and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed her back passionately, and soon she felt Tom’s lips on her neck and his hands reaching around to feel her breasts. She pulled back and smiled and said, “Here,” and pulled off her shirt.

For several seconds the two men inspected her bare torso closely, tracing the taut lines of her slender figure from hip to breast to neck, gazing hungrily at her pixie-cut blonde hair, her hard-etched jaw, and her shining blue eyes, and back down her body to her shorts; then each man leaned in and began sucking at a breast, caressing the small swell of flesh around the erect nipple, and she sighed loudly as Tom licked and kissed her right nipple and Fred sucked hard on her left breast. Soon her pussy was becoming wet and beginning to twitch, and as her breathing deepened, she ran her hands over the chests and arms of her two men. “Slowly,” she whispered, “I’m yours, both of you, but I want it to last.”

As she sat back and received their caresses and kisses, she paid close attention to the urgency with which they responded to her touches; running her finger around Fred’s ear, she felt his tongue move in tandem on her nipple; reaching down to play with Tom’s nipples, he mirrored her caresses as well. Both men were sitting so that she could see the large bulges in their pants, and she judged the time right to start working them to her will.

She reached down and rubbed a cock with each hand, and as they moaned quietly she grasped them with her fingertips and delighted in what she felt. Soon each of them had unzipped for her, and she pulled on the tops of their shorts; they understood immediately and raised up so she could pull their shorts down to their knees, first Tom, then Fred. Both were fully hard and dripping with precum, and Kate smiled and said, “It’s a dream.” They chuckled and began breathing raggedly as she stroked each one.

After a minute she judged the time had come to enlist Fred’s special interests. She felt their hands moving down her belly towards her shorts and she said, “No, not yet.” They looked at her and she smiled, “I want both of you, all of you. I’m not just your toy.”

They protested in confusion that she’d never be that, and she said, “I want this to be really special. I want it special for all three of us.” They looked at her curiously and she judged she was taking the right approach with Tom. She thought furiously how best to phrase it and said, “There’s something I’d really like, I mean really like. I want to know you’ll do anything for me.”

The looked at her with a little less confusion and she smiled and said, “It’ll really turn me on.” Tom looked at her unblinkingly, his expression hard to judge but not rejecting her. She swallowed and said, “If you want to make love to me, to be with me, you have to be with each other.”

After a few seconds Tom asked, “What exactly do you mean?”

She smiled, knowing she was likely to have her way, and said, “If you want inside me, if you want me to go down on you, you have to go down on him first.”

She looked Fred in the eye with a knowing glance and winked. He nodded and said, “I want you more than anything in the world,” and Kate thought, “Yeah, Fred, we know what you want.”

She watched entranced as Fred reached over and touched the purple throbbing head of Tom’s cock. Tom breathed in sharply and sat back so that his cock rose straight up from his lap; Fred kissed Kate as his fingers explored Tom’s shaft, and soon she pulled back and caressed Fred’s neck as he looked down at the cock in his hand. Soon he looked at Kate, then at Tom, and when Tom nodded slightly he leaned down over Kate and began licking the head. Kate watched joyfully as he worked four inches of the shaft into his mouth and sucked lightly around the head in the back of his mouth, and then she kissed Tom passionately.

She rested against him and whispered, “I love watching this. Thank you, thank you. Is it good?”

Tom nodded and she asked, “Do you like having your cock in your friend’s mouth?”

He nodded again and she kissed his neck and said, “He’s doing the right thing. Will you do the right thing?” After a moment she continued, “Will you suck your friend like he’s sucking you?”

He nodded and she smiled happily and said, “I can hardly wait for you to earn me. Do you want me as much as he does?”

When he nodded, she smiled again and looked down as Tom leaned down and reached over to Fred’s throbbing cock. When he reached it and started stroking, he moaned and said, “It’s too much! I’m coming.” He held Fred’s head and thrust upwards, raising himself entirely off the bench. Fred coughed and swallowed loudly several times, and after a minute he sat back with a drip of cum at each corner of his mouth.

Kate looked at Tom and said, “Your turn!” He leaned down and without hesitation took Fred in his mouth; within three minutes he had the pulsing shaft fully in his mouth and two minutes after that Fred cried out, “Oh God, take it!” and thrust upwards. A few dribbles of cum rolled down his thighs, but most of his load went down Tom’s throat.

As they sat back stunned, Kate stood up and said, “Thank you, thank you. It’s as good as I hoped. I’m yours now, both of you.” She walked into the next room and over to what was supposed to be just her bed that weekend and unzipped her shorts. They dropped to the floor, followed by her panties, and she stepped out so her men could see her light brown bush, her pink lips wet and flushed between them. As they came over to her, she sat on the bed and let her head all back in ecstasy. Each man returned to a breast and sucked greedily as his hand caressed a knee. She spread her thighs and felt their fingers run up her thighs and start rubbing her cunt. She moaned and said, “Yes, yes!”

Fred lay down so that his face was level with her hips, and as she rolled over to take his newly hard cock in her mouth, she felt his lips begin sucking expertly at her cunt. She raised her right thigh so that he could rest his head on her left thigh, and she felt the head of Tom’s cock rubbing against her lips. She said, “Yes, do me, both of you,” and fell into a haze as two cocks began filling her. As Fred licked her clit, she felt Tom’s cock pushing into her, spreading her lips and tunnel wide, and as he began pushing into her and withdrawing, she focused on pleasuring Fred’s cock with her mouth.

Her first orgasm hit her almost immediately, but she was overjoyed when her men did not slow down or let up, and she soon built to a second, and five minutes later a third. She screamed as Tom grabbed her hips and thrust up into her, and as he grunted and spurted his seed into her, she felt Fred tighten up and pulse into her mouth. She had never swallowed much in the past when sucking a man, but feeling a special debt to Fred she took it all; she gagged a little but did a better job than he had done on Tom.

They lay there exhausted. Kate again said, “Thank you.”

Fred and Tom kissed her as she lay between them, and as she marveled at her own smell on Fred’s lips, she felt Tom lower his head to her pussy. He licked vigorously and soon brought her to another climax. Sensitive, she pushed him away and said, “I need to pee. Will you miss me?”

They chuckled and Fred said, “I think we can keep ourselves busy.”

She laughed, but as she went outside she felt a slight pang of jealousy. She walked in the dark to a small bush down the trail and wiped carefully. When she came back in the cabin, she saw Tom and Fred on their sides in a 69, and as she climbed on the bed and looked down at them lost to the world in each other’s throats, she was surprised by the bundle of emotions she felt. As she marveled at the male beauty she’d wanted for herself, she was thankful for building up the courage to seduce both of them, and smiled at her luck in having seen Fred.

And as she watched them, she felt lonely and neglected and curled up behind Tom and kissed his neck. He did not pull away; he had worked Fred fully into his throat and was bobbing up for a breath before taking him back all the way to the hilt. She reached down and discovered that Fred had managed to take Tom in almost to the hilt as well, and she reached down to feel his jaw and neck muscles working. Suddenly Fred pulled back and moaned, and she felt Tom’s throat working under her lips as he swallowed.

"I’m lonely, Tom,” she smiled at him, and he rolled over onto his back and she quickly mounted him. She lay down on his torso and felt him filling her again. She slowly built a rhythm on him and kissed him as he held himself still and let her take her pleasure as she wished. She looked over at Fred and said, “Don’t stay away.”

For the next fifteen minutes she made love to Tom as the spirit moved her, sometimes lying atop him and slowly sheathing him, sometimes sitting on top of him and thrusting her hips forward, and sometimes working back and forth impaling herself on him. Fred caressed her as he slowly hardened, and when he was fully hard she lowered herself so that her mouth was at the level of his cock and took him in as she slowly worked her hips on Tom in circles.

For the next few minutes she gave herself over to the sensations of the two men working inside her, and after a few minutes she sensed both of her men quickening their rhythms. She moaned happily and stared up at Fred. His eyes were closed and his body tense, and suddenly he spasmed and began spurting into her. His load was small and she easily swallowed it, and when he pulled away she felt Tom grab her hips and push himself as far inside her as he could go. He groaned underneath her and as cum started dribbling out of her she realized he'd come too.

"Guys, I'm hanging," she said, and Fred pushed her back and licked her to a series of four quick, hard orgasms. Finally she was drained, and as the three of them curled up together, she said, "I see we all three got what we wanted. It pays to be a voyeur."

Tom looked at her curiously and she told them of seeing them that afternoon, and as Fred blushed and Tom laughed, she said, "So no jealousy and no secrets. I belong to both of you, and you belong to each other. Share and share alike."

Her men nodded and kissed her and each other good night. Tom pulled the blanket up over them and let Kate spoon against him as Fred spooned against her. As they fell asleep, Kate smiled at the wild and exciting new world opening before her, and soon fell into dreams less fantastic than those that had just come true.
Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments