Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay And A Special Weekend

"This is about a night Kay had several men and got a golden shower."

39
7 Comments 7
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I had come home one night, to pick Kay up for an evening of fun and adventure. We started by going to a motel to relax and get ready for the evening.  When we got into the room Kay was already horny and began to kiss me and I was kissing her with warm and wet kisses. 

As we were kissing each other, our hands explored each other's bodies and started to undress each other. Kay stepped out of her clothes and exposed her sexy body. She was wearing a very thin red lacy bra, that barely contained her 38DD breasts and a pair of red lacy thong panties. 

As my pants dropped down, Kay saw I had on black bikini underwear. Kay knelt and slid them off. As she did, she immediately started to lick and suck on my hard cock. Kay did this until my balls felt like I was ready to explode.

Kay stood up and then got onto the bed and I finished undressing her. I gently removed her panties with my lips and removed her bra. I then gently removed her black thigh-high stockings and began to kiss her toes and feet.

Once she was naked, I softly and gently fondled her clit and slid one finger deep into her wet pussy.  I then slowly kissed and licked my way up your leg until I got to her pussy. I began to lick her pussy and clit until she was ready to cum and was begging me to slide my cock deep inside her.

I paused for a moment, then licked her clit and pussy until she exploded over my tongue and face. I got on top, putting her legs onto my shoulders. I began to slowly fuck her until we both cum together. 

We got up, went into the shower to soap each other up, and enjoyed the feel of each other’s body, the warm water, and the extra fondling. After the shower, we dried each other off. I then lay on the bed, Kay got my razor and shaving cream.

Kay then put the cream on my balls and at the base of my cock, which is getting extremely hard, and shaved me clean and smooth. Kay’s pussy and ass were also smooth. We then dressed and headed out.

We ended up at a bar which was busy. Kay danced with several guys, who felt her bare ass through her skirt, as they were dancing. She did not put on undies under her short skirt.

After a couple of dances, the guys joined us, to get to know us better, with the talk turning to sex. 

We found that they were a group of guys from out of town and looking to do one woman all night. Kay seemed interested. They went to the restroom, to relieve themselves.

Kay asked me, “Are you okay with me having sex with them?”

I replied, “That it is your pussy that was going to be fucked, but I would love to see you take on all six guys.” 

They came back to the table and got the good news, that they could fuck Kay all night but, that I would like to watch. They all agreed and said that I could join if I wanted to.

We then went to their hotel which was down the street. Once in the room, they had Kay do a slow striptease getting naked. Once Kay was naked, they took turns fucking her.

She was also sucking their cocks; they double penetrated her both in her ass and at one time two of them were fucking her pussy.

Kay had cocks in her pussy, ass and were sucking their hard cocks at the same time. There was one guy who just liked jerking off and shooting his cum all over Kay’s beautiful titties. 

Lynaelove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lynaelove

After about three hours, Kay had cum coming out of her pussy, her ass and had cum all over her body and in her hair. 

Kay said, “I am going to clean up by taking a bath in the tub. You are welcome to join me if you want.”

Kay walked into the bathroom with her sexy ass jiggling and cum dripping from her pussy. She ran the water and as she got into the tub a guy came in and offered to help clean her up.

Kay said, “Okay.” 

He grabbed his cock and began to piss on her cum covered titties. This both shocked and startled Kay.

Later, Kay told me, “The warm stream felt good.” 

Soon the other guys began pissing all over Kay, rinsing the cum off her body and out of her hair. Someone had opened the drain, so Kay was just sitting in their piss. Kay had no more cum on her when we all had finished pissing on her.

Kay then stood up, drained the tub, and turned on the shower. Rinsing both her and the tub of all the piss. She then took a nice relaxing shower.

We went back to our hotel room and collapsed into the bed in each other's arms. We woke up later that morning. We were very horny as the thought of what happened to Kay was making me hard and her pussy was wet. 

Kay was lying on her side with her back towards me. I slid my hand down and was rubbing her bare pussy. She spread her legs and could feel my hand gently rubbing her clit.

I put my hard, erect cock between her legs and the head was right at her pussy.  My other hand was fondling Kay’s nipples as she got more excited. 

She rolled onto her tummy, and I spread her legs and lifted your ass up enough to slide my hard cock into her pussy. Slowly I began to fuck her slowly, taking long strokes. 

Kay reached back and fondled my balls and her clit.  A few minutes later we both cum. Kay rolled onto your back, I moved so my semi-hard cock is now between her titties.  She began to lick the head as I slid back and forth and begin to fuck your titties. 

As I got hard again, I turned and went down on her dripping wet pussy. Kay licked the juices off my already hard cock, and together we came again. 

I got up and went to take a shower, Kay came into the bathroom and peed. 

I asked her, “What was it like last night to have those guys peeing all over you?” 

Kay told me, “Lie back in the tub, you will find out.”

Kay bent over with me in the tub and let loose with a long hard stream of pee.  She aimed so that she started at my semi-hard cock and moved so that she finished on my chest.  It was a very warm and odd sensation, and I began to get excited again. 

As Kay was going to leave, I told her, “Come close so I can lick your pussy and clean you up.”

Kay straddled my face as I ate her out, before too long she cum on my face.  We then both showered each other and then got out to dry each other off.

I then give Kay a full body massage before lying back and falling asleep in each other’s arms.

 

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments