Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lola Brings a Friend

"Lola and her partner go to the beach - and Lola brings a friend..."

8
2 Comments 2
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Lola’s friend Lisa asked her if she’d like to go to the local beach to skinny dip. Many people were out of town for the weekend, so it was a great opportunity to get out to the beach without worrying about a bunch of drunken college students. Lola excitedly approached her partner to tell him that she’d like to go. Unexpectedly, her partner asked if he could go along. This was unusual, as Lola’s partner didn’t much like Lisa and wasn’t usually interested in swimming nude among other people. Lola checked with Lisa, who told her it would be fine if Jon came along.

The three of them loaded into the car with towels, a big blanket, and some water bottles. Lola wore a blue, low-cut mini dress at Jon’s request. She wore nothing underneath as they would be undressing soon anyway. When they arrived at the beach, the two girls ran ahead, giggling and catching up on the week’s events. Jon walked slowly behind them, carrying the blanket and towels. He watched the flowy material of Lola’s dress as it fluttered in the wind and slipped into her butt crack from time to time. He then looked at Lisa’s ass, which was covered by a longer, slightly transparent floral print dress. He could see the outline of her purple underwear and noticed that Lisa too had a beautiful rear end.

The girls found a place on the beach shaded by a tree, some distance from the water. They stood and waited for Jon to arrive with the blanket and towels. Together, the three of them laid down the blanket and grabbed their respective towels. Once they all laid down on their towels, the girls looked at each other, knowing that this was the time to undress but feeling embarrassed to see one another naked.

Lisa, the bolder of the two girls, not much interested in waiting, pulled her floral dress over her head, revealing her braless breasts, smooth stomach, and cute purple panties. She shimmied the purple panties down her legs and tossed them to the side. Jon swallowed, taking in the image of Lisa’s apple shaped, voluptuous ass. Lola followed Lisa’s lead and removed her blue mini-dress. Jon watched from a slight distance, taking in each girl’s unique beauty. Lisa turned to Jon and asked if he wanted to swim. He told her he would go later, but for now he just wanted to lie in the sun.

The girls ran off into the water and submerged themselves. They began splashing each other and laughing, rolling around in the water and floating on their backs. He then watched as the girls sat in the water about waist deep, leaving their chests exposed above the water. He took the opportunity to admire Lola’s friend’s breasts. He had seen Lola naked hundreds of times, but seeing Lisa this way was a new experience. Lisa’s skin was sun-kissed, a bit darker than Lola’s. Her breasts were slightly larger than Lola’s but more pointed and less rounded. Her nipples were quarter-sized when soft and dark pink in color.

Soon the girls stood up and began walking back toward Jon. Water dripped off their bodies. He noted with delight that both of the girls had small streams of water running down their legs from the tendrils of their pubic hair. He couldn’t help but feel a bit aroused. Fortunately he hadn’t removed his clothes. The girls sat down on their towels, at this point unembarrassed about their nudity.

Jon turned toward Lisa and told her calmly and matter-of-factly that she had beautiful tits.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

Lola turned crimson but Lisa casually thanked Jon for his comment. Lisa was very confident and knew that she was quite attractive. Jon, becoming slightly bolder, then asked if he might touch them. Lisa looked at Lola; Lola paled but nodded, knowing that watching Jon touch another woman would make her both self-conscious and incredibly horny. Lisa told Jon it would be fine and inched toward him on her towel.

Jon reached out a hand and cupped her left breast, he weighed it in his hand and it rose and fell with a lovely resistance. He reached out his other hand to cup her right breast, her nipples hardened into tight little buds. He took this as an invitation and gave each a small pinch and a twist. Lisa squealed slightly but a wide smile swept across her face. Jon let his hands drop from Lisa’s breasts and Lola watched Lisa lustfully.

Lola then turned to both Lisa and Jon and asked if she, too, might touch her friend’s breasts. Lisa laughed and told her she could of course, if she could touch hers too. Jon watched hungrily from a foot away as Lisa and Lola fondled each other’s breasts. He could barely contain himself. At this point his cock was throbbing against his shorts, his erection no longer discreet.

While the girls sat, touching each other’s breasts, Jon grabbed Lola by the waist, pulling her so that she was on all fours. A look of shock fell across her face, but Lisa was excited and kept playing with her friend. Jon unzipped his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. Without warning, he thrust it inside of Lola’s wet pussy, surprising both her and Lisa. Lisa was beginning to feel slightly embarrassed but decided to play along.

She understood the nature of Lola and Jon’s relationship and realized that Lola was Jon’s submissive. While Jon fucked Lola, Lisa wrapped her arms around Lola’s body, reaching for her quivering little tits. She took Lola’s nipples between her fingers and began rolling them, adding more pressure as she went. She pinched hard and Lola cried out, Lisa smiled with satisfaction.

Jon, noticing that Lisa was playing along, asked if she would like a turn. Lisa coyly affirmed that she would and lay down gently on the blanket. Jon lowered himself between Lisa’s legs and nudged his cock into the opening of her vagina. He took Lisa slowly, exploring her vagina with curiosity as she had a different feel than Lola. Lisa’s vagina was firmer in some areas: her cervix was harder, placing more pressure on his cock as he entered her. Once he was fully inside of her, he began slowly thrusting in and out. Jon asked Lola to kneel and watch while he fucked her friend. He then reached out his hand and cupped Lisa’s full breast in his hand, using it to pull himself into her body. He fucked her until he felt her pressure mounting, she was about to come. He ground his cock expertly in and out, facilitating Lisa’s orgasm and she cried out as she came.

Jon withdrew his throbbing cock and pulled Lola back into a kneeling position. He thrust his cock into her pussy several times until he exploded inside of her. He pulled out slowly and a stream of semen dripped out of her lovely cunt. Satisfied, he pulled Lola into a sitting position, hugging her and kissing her arms, neck and face. He told her how much he loved her and thanked her for giving him such pleasure. Lola was pleased to have given him the satisfaction of fucking two beautiful women.

Published 
Written by beautytamed
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments