Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunchtime Surprise

"Went home for lunch to find my wife with another woman, then joined in their fun."

20
7 Comments 7
14.4k Views 14.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I kissed Ashley on the cheek and headed for the door on my way to the office. She grabbed my crotch and said, “Oh no you don't, mister, you give me a proper kiss.”

“Sorry, sweetie,” I said as I turned to pull her into me. I put one hand on her ass and the other on the back of her head as I kissed her deeply. I squeezed her ass and she let out a soft moan into my mouth as we kissed. I pulled my face away from hers just enough to stare into her beautiful blue eyes. I swear she has the sexiest eyes of any woman I've ever seen. “Now you be a good little schoolgirl today, okay sweetie,” I said, and winked.
“Aww, Daddy, do I have to?” she said in her little girl voice, pouting and batting her eyelids at me.

“Well, if you're not, you know what naughty little girls get." I slapped her on the ass and gave her another wink.

Today she was sporting a cute pink miniskirt with matching low-cut top and a white shawl. She was wearing a leopard print bra that I thought looked sexy. Some would say that her top was a bit too tight, but I thought it was simply perfect the way it showed off her beautiful curves and tits.

I had a huge smile on my face as I got into the car and drove to work, but I always smiled when I was thought about Ashley. She truly was the girl of my dreams and I couldn't be happier. I was happy that she had decided to go back to college. I was so proud of my beautiful young bride.

As I walked into the office I could hear Dave bragging about his latest sexual conquest. Dave could be such an asshole and I seriously doubted about half of what he said. I didn't think there was a room big enough to hold Dave and his ego.

I sat at my desk and was just about ready to go over the week's reports when I received a text from Ashley. “If you cum home for lunch, you just might get a nice surprise.” I smiled and looked forward to another 'nooner' with Ashley. I felt a tingling in my crotch as I thought about it. Good Lord, that woman was hungry for sex, and I loved that about her. 

I buried myself in my work to make the time fly by and, before I knew it, it was lunchtime. I told Ted I was going home for lunch and that I might be a bit late coming back. “You dog, James! Gonna give it to that hottie of yours?” he said with a grin.

“I hope so," I said, grabbing my jacket and heading out the door. Ted was in his mid-thirties and a pleasure to work for. I think he had a thing for Ashley because of some things he'd said at the company Christmas party a few weeks ago, but that's another story.

As I pulled into the driveway I noticed a silver Volkswagen Jetta parked behind Ashley's Escalade. 'Oh well, so much for love in the afternoon,' I thought, wondering who was visiting.

As I walked into the kitchen I was about to call out to Ashley, but caught the most incredible sight out of the corner of my eye. As I stood there, looking into the living room, I saw Ashley and another lady on the couch making out. They were kissing each other passionately, the way I'd kissed Ashley on my way out this morning. I had been hard all morning thinking about lunch with Ashley, but now I was very hard. I just stood there momentarily, admiring this beautiful display .

Ashley saw me and didn't stop; she just gave me her most seductive look with her “fuck me” eyes while her tongue explored her friend's mouth. I think her friend heard me just then because she turned her head toward me and said, “You must be James,” and then giggled. “I'm Emma. Ashley and me have Literature together.”

Emma was a cute, short brunette with green eyes and a beautiful milky complexion. Her hair fell below her shoulders. Her tits were smaller than Ashley's, but nice and round. 'I'd fuck her,' I thought as I slowly walked into the living room. I was somewhat in shock, but not totally surprised, and absolutely turned on watching the ladies.

Ashley had mentioned to me that she liked girls too, and I was fine with that, but I had never expected to actually see her in action with another lady, though I had hoped to.

Emma just smiled and began kissing Ashley on the neck and rubbing her beautiful breasts through her blouse. Ashley let out a soft moan and said, “Sit next to me, daddy.”

I loosened my tie and kicked off my shoes then had a seat next to my horny little wife. Emma had managed to unbutton Ashley's blouse and had one hand under her bra rubbing her tits while her other hand was stroking her thigh, wandering closer and closer to Ashley's pussy underneath her skirt. All the while she planted kisses on her lips, face, and neck.

I began kissing Ashley on the other side of her neck and she rubbed my hard cock through my pants. I slid one hand up Ashley's shirt from behind and unclasped her bra as I used the other hand to unbutton and unzip my trousers. Ashley didn't miss that subtle cue and slid her hand inside my boxers and began stroking my eager, throbbing cock.

I looked at Emma and said, “This shirt has got to go.” Emma understood and grabbed one side of Ashley's shirt as I grabbed the other. We lifted it up over her head as Ashley raised her arms, and I tossed it, not really caring where it landed. Her bra was soon to follow, allowing Emma and me to see my wife's beautiful 38DD breasts.

With that out of the way, I began kissing Ashley's right breast and my hand wandered down to her other thigh. Emma couldn't resist either and was kissing Ashley's left breast; her hand now rubbing Ashley's pussy through her panties. My hand was soon to follow and I actually felt Emma's hand rubbing Ashley's clit.

Ashley was moaning a lot now. “Oh fuck yes,” she said as she began stroking me faster. I wouldn't last long with all this excitement. I could feel Ashley's soaked panties, so I slid my hand under them and began tracing her slit from top to bottom and up again.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

She was soaked.

I slipped a fingertip into her hot, wet pussy and she just said, “Mmm, oh yes. That feels sooo good.”

I was smiling and slowly pushed my finger all the way into her eager pussy, then out, then added a second. I began slowly fucking her with my fingers while sucking on her tit. Emma enthusiastically rubbed her clit while sucking and nibbling her other tit.

Ashley began rocking back and forth on my fingers and moaning a lot. She was in Heaven. “Oh, God, yes. Fuck yes. I think... I'm... gonna...cummm!” she shouted as she arched her back and had a powerful orgasm.

I felt her tight pussy convulse on my fingers and her grip on my cock tighten. It was everything I could do not to explode in my boxers. Ashley turned toward me and we shared a very deep and passionate kiss. I was so in love with this woman and so happy with the 'surprise' she gave me.

As Ashley's orgasm subsided, Emma looked at me and said, “Would Daddy like to see me eat Ashley's pussy?”

I couldn't believe what was happening. I had just helped Emma get my wife off. It was incredible. I had fantasized about this scenario so many times before and here I was, a part of it. I could smell Ashley's pussy and it was absolutely delicious. She still had my rock hard cock in her hand as she came down from one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever seen her have.

“Does Daddy wanna see me eat Ashley's pussy?” said Emma again as she affectionately rubbed Ashley's pussy.

“Oh fuck yes,” I said, my cock throbbing even harder than before. “But this cock's going somewhere.”

“You can put it anywhere you want, Daddy,” Ashley said, again in a cute, little girl voice.

Emma began kissing Ashley on the thighs while I was kissing her mouth. “Anywhere?” I asked.

“Anywhere,” she said with conviction.

Emma leaned in slowly and kissed Ashley's sweet, moist pussy; Ashley quivered. Emma ran her tongue from her ass to her clit and back again.

Ashley leaned her head back, “Oh, mmm, yes. Oh fuck, that feels so good.”

Just then, I had a devious idea. I put my hand on Emma's neck while still kissing Ashley, and then slid it down her back to her smooth, round ass. I slid my hand down her cheek and began gently stroking her pussy. She's so wet already, I thought and began rubbing her wet pussy with my fingers, getting them wet with her moistness. I slid my fingers up and down her slit, and I could hear her moaning into Ashley's pussy.

“Oh God, yes,” Ashley purred. She made it obvious that she enjoyed feeling Emma's moans of pleasure on her pussy.

Before Ashley could close her mouth I took my hand and put my pussy-soaked finger into it. Ashley was a little surprised, at first, but then she smiled and began sucking Emma's wetness off my finger.

Emma circled Ashley's clit with her tongue and I could feel her moaning onto my finger. I pulled my finger out of her mouth and she licked the other one. She was out of her mind in pleasure.

“Oh, Emma, your pussy tastes sooo good,” she said heavily. Emma began moaning into Ashley's pussy even more, and Ashley moaned in response.

Should I do this? I wondered as I held my Cock near Emma's pussy. Ashley opened her eyes briefly and looked me right in the eye. A look of lustful satisfaction and desire beamed from her face and she approvingly nodded. 

“You want this cock, Emma?”

“Oh, yes, fuck me with that cock.”

I slid my cock up and down her slit, getting it soaking wet and get it right up to her opening. A little push and it goes right in.

“Mmmm,” Emma cooed.

“Oh, yes, fuck her, James! Fuck Emma while she eats my fucking pussy.”

Encouraged, I began slowly pumping Emma from behind while she was busy with her mouth between Ashley's thighs. It felt naughty to be fucking another woman; naughtier still with Ashley there approving and encouraging me. I grabbed Emma's shapely hips for more leverage and fucked her harder.

“Mmmm, mmm, mmm,” I heard Emma say, her words muffled by Ashley's pussy.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, yes, yes,” Ashley yelled.

I began to worry I was not going to last much longer when Emma's sounds of satisfaction intensified, sending Ashley into a frenzy that caused her to suddenly clench the cushions with both hands and she thrust her pussy into Emma's pleasing mouth.

“Oh fuuuck," she screamed as she came in Emma's mouth, her words echoing in the house.

Emma is next. “Oh yeah, oh yeah, I think I'm gonna.. cuuum!” Her pussy clenched tightly around my cock, grabbing and pulling at it.

I couldn't hold out any longer, “Oh God, yes! Fuuck," I yelled as I shot my long overdue load into my wife's friend's pussy. I felt dirty. I felt naughty. I felt amazingly good. I looked up over Emma and saw nothing but sweet satisfaction on Ashley's face.

“You are fucking naughty,” I said, chiding Ashley.

She just smiled a naughty smile, “Yes I am.”

“What about me?” Emma inquired, “I think I'm a little naughty too.”

“Yes, Emma,” I replied, “You are a naughty girl too.”

Ashley scooted back on the couch and said, “Sit next to me, lover?”

“Of course, sweetheart,” I said, sliding in next to her.

Emma sat on the other side of Ashley.

“So... what's for lunch?”

“Sandwiches sound good, Daddy?” she said, winking.

“That sounds fine, babygirl,” I replied, kissing her on the cheek.

“Okay, I'm gonna get cleaned up a bit,” she said, getting up off the couch and gathering her clothes.

We all got cleaned up and then enjoyed the most memorable cold cuts of my life. Emma was soon on her way out the door. I had to get back to work, but this time I remembered to give Ashley several kisses on my way out of the door.

Published 
Written by motorcyclepilot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments