Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melanie Gets Her First Double-header

"Part two of a true story about a married couple's group sex experiences."

31
7 Comments 7
19.1k Views 19.1k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Over the next couple of months, we saw Jake and Sue several times socially for backyard barbecues or a few beers, but around midsummer, we were invited over to their place for dinner. Sue served a delicious dinner with copious amounts of wine as the accompaniment and we all relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. When dinner was over we adjourned to the living room for more drinks and conversation.

 

 

Inevitably the conversation eventually turned to the game of strip poker we had played at our place and we all agreed to play again, this time, of course, all knowing what that would lead to. Melanie was dressed in a pretty, flower-print summer dress and white stiletto-heeled sandals, while Sue was in a mini-skirt and silk blouse with high heels. Melanie inquired whether she could put on some more clothes because she was not wearing very much. I vetoed that, pointing out that everyone could go and don multiple layers if that was allowed and that the usual practice was that everyone played in what they were wearing when the game was suggested. Sue and Jake concurred, so Melanie agreed to play in what she was wearing.

Melanie then queried whether we should move to another room as the living room faced the street and only had lace curtains across the floor to ceiling picture window, but Jake assured her that the curtains were very dense and that it was impossible to see in. Reassured, Melanie settled into an armchair and the rest of us sat around her on the floor.

 

We soon discovered why Melanie was concerned about how little she was wearing. She lost her shoes in the first two hands, then lost the third hand as well. The penalty for this one caused her to remove her dress, under which she was wearing nothing but a pair of delicate white lace bikini panties, through which her dark pubic hair showed quite clearly. No bra!

Peeling off her dress with a flourish, she resumed her seat in the armchair with her 36C boobs on display for Jake and I to enjoy. They are a good-sized handful, creamy white with large, brownish-pink nipples. Jake and I drank in the view.

 

Incredibly, she never lost another hand and was still sat there, tits out, panties on, when the rest of us were completely naked. It transpired that Sue was not wearing a bra under her blouse either, so we played several hands with her beautiful 38DDs on display as well, and got to watch them swing nicely as she stripped out of her black panties after her final losing hand. Another nice treat.

When the rest of us were naked, we teased Melanie into getting her panties off, too, just to give us all a full view of her goodies as she could see all of ours. She obliged and Jake and I enjoyed watching her bend over, tits swinging, as she peeled them off. We then sat around and talked for a few minutes, all quite relaxed, but Jake and I getting really horny as we gazed at the two beautiful naked women. Sue then said something to Melanie along the lines of, “Come on, Melanie, let's go to the bedroom and pick out something to wear,” and the two women took off to the bedroom.

 

Jake and I both knew that this meant lingerie treats were coming up, so we just sat around on the floor naked, chatting and awaiting their return. Jake launched into a rambling soliloquy about how sexy Melanie was, what a great ride she was, how much he had enjoyed shagging her last time and how it was the best sex of his life. Talk about preaching to the converted! When he started rhapsodizing about Melanie's ass grind and how he had never experienced anything like it, I informed him that Mel's favourite position is doggy-style, thinking that him knowing this would ensure more pleasure for Melanie and a better ride for him.

After another enthusiastic description of how great her ass grind is, he closed with the question, “Is she always like that?” meaning a great shag.

“Yeah, pretty much!” I replied as the girls returned. That shut us both up; they looked absolutely stunning and as sexy as hell.

 

Sue was dressed all in white - white waspy with garters, white lace panties, white stockings and white stilettos. Her lush boobs were bulging out of the waspy and there was a nice expanse of soft white thighs over the stocking-tops, highlighted by the white garters. Melanie, the taller of the two, was dressed all in black, except for her white, high-heeled sandals – a high-necked, completely transparent, black teddy, cut high over the hips and with very little covering her ass, black hold-up stockings that reached right up her exceedingly long legs to her upper thighs. She was showing everything. I could see her tits and her pubic hair quite clearly through the filmy fabric. The black stockings contrasted dramatically with her creamy thighs.

They strutted across the living room and gave us a twirl so that we got a full 360-degree view of the goods on offer. They had huge grins, enjoying the shared knowledge that they were making Jake and I hornier than ever.

 

Melanie then strolled over to the sofa, sat and crossed her legs, giving all ou us a great view of her long, long legs clad in black stockings with about five acres of creamy white thighs showing above the stocking tops. Jake promptly bounced up off the floor and hurried over to plonk down beside her and she welcomed him with a sex-laden smile. Sue gracefully lowered herself down to the floor beside me, snuggling in close.

Jake was sitting to Melanie's left on the sofa and I saw him gather her left breast in his left hand as he leaned in to kiss her, before I slid my right arm over Sue's shoulders and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss, our tongues twining feverishly as I used my left hand to slide down the shoulder straps of her waspy and extract her magnificent tits from its cups.

 

God, that woman had an extremely active tongue and lovely, large, creamy, well-rounded breasts with large brownish-pink nipples similar to Melanie's. I fondled them extensively before breaking away from the kissing to suckle on them and kiss them all over. While sucking back on Sue's left boob I glanced over at the sofa and saw Jake lying on the sofa, half over Melanie. He had already skinned her out of the teddy, which must have had fasteners over the shoulders and in the crotch, as it was now just bunched around her waist like a wide black belt. She had her head on the right arm of the sofa, right leg on the floor and left leg, hooked loosely over the front of Jake's legs. Her pussy and tits were on full view.

Jake was holding himself over her with his right arm on the back of the sofa, kissing her neck, fondling her left breast and tweaking its nipple with his left hand. His dick was jammed between the cheeks of her beautiful ass while he whispered into her ear about how much he had enjoyed fucking her last time, how it was the best sex he had ever had, and how he had been dreaming about doing her again ever since. Melanie just murmured sexily.

 

Seeing that they were obviously hot to trot, I turned my attention back to Sue's tits. After enjoying them for another couple of minutes. Sue gently pushed me off and, bending forward, went down on me and started sucking my cock enthusiastically. She had great technique, sucking hard, lips sliding up and down my dick rhythmically and using her tongue assiduously to stimulate the head. She gobbled hungrily for several minutes, then I pushed her gently onto her back to remove her panties.

 

She obligingly lifted her ass and raised her legs into the air so that I could slide them off, then eagerly spread her legs wide as I went down on her. As I slid down between her legs I took another glance at the other couple and saw that Jake was now standing at the end of the sofa, facing Sue and I, with Melanie standing in front of him. He was cupping both her tits in his hands, rolling her nipples between his index fingers and thumbs, with his dick again positioned between the cheeks of her ass. Melanie was leaning forward from the waist, effectively pushing her tits into his hands, while grinding her gorgeous ass back into his groin. Nice for him!

 

I turned my gaze from the action back to Sue's dark, furry pussy. I licked gently along the line of her cleft until it flowered open then ran my tongue deep inside, lapping gently at her soft inner vaginal walls and tasting her sweet natural juices. She moaned appreciatively and continued to murmur in the back of her throat as my attentions continued, thrusting at my mouth with her hips as she warmed up nicely.

 

As she was obviously enjoying being eaten out, I decided to try something new on her. With my tongue buried deep inside her, I started folding it in and out, so that the outer edges of my tongue were lightly brushing the walls of her vagina. Sue moaned appreciatively and started wriggling her hips slightly to get the best effect. Her pussy opened wider and she became very wet.

 

After a couple of minutes of this, I sensed that the moment was right and climbed between her legs, mounting her and sliding my rigid cock into her dripping pussy. She immediately hooked her white-stocking-clad legs up behind my shoulder blades and thrust up with her hips to get maximum length inside her. I buried it deep, then started banging her with long, deep, slow strokes. Her pussy was deliciously tight. It was like fucking a virgin! We moved together well and established an opening rhythm that suited us both.

 

The tempo gradually increased as we both got into it and soon I was riding her hard and fast, slamming my cock home, and Sue was moaning quietly. She was thrusting her pussy up hard against me at the end of each stroke and squirming with pleasure. As I was pausing at the end of a particularly deep thrust, enjoying the sensation of being buried deep inside her, my attention was caught by movement close beside me, on my left-hand side, at floor level.

 

I glanced to my left and down and was treated to a wonderful panorama. Melanie and Jake were lying right next to us. Melanie's lovely, long, black-stocking-clad legs were wide open, spread like bat wings to two opposite points of the compass. Her pussy was gaping open at dead-centre, pointed straight at me, lips fully everted, and her thighs were up around Jake's ears while her high-heeled shoes were flat on the floor. Jake's blond hair contrasted vividly with the black stockings and her dark bush as he went down on her, slurping down the line of her exposed pink inner pussy a couple of times, then sucking briefly on her clit, before repeating the process. What a grand sight!

 

They were sixty-nining with Jake in the top position, his upper body lying along Melanie's lower body and his cock buried deep in her mouth while he chowed down on her sopping wet pussy. His arms were around her thighs and he was using both hands to spread the lips of her pussy wide open to facilitate the probing of his tongue into her warm, wet cleft. Melanie was gobbling his dick right down to the root while rubbing his balls as she sucked.

 

(When, much later, I asked her how taking the bottom position in a sixty-nine squared with her usual desire for complete control when she had a dick in her face, she replied with a completely uncharacteristic vulgarism, “Well, when you've got them by the balls, that's control!” When she and I sixty-nined, I would always take the lower position because I loved the sensations of her sitting on my face while she sucked my dick.)

 

That vision of her beautiful black-stocking-clad legs framing Jake's face as he ate her pussy is still very vivid in my memory because it was such an erotic picture. Jake was avidly pressing his face against her pussy to get as much tongue penetration as he could and he was spreading her wide open as he did so, which gave me a great close-up view of her pink inner pussy with his tongue flicking in and out, delving deep for her juices. Meanwhile, Melanie's lips were sliding up and down his cock as she swallowed him deep into her mouth and throat, scoffing him down right to the balls and sucking like a vacuum cleaner. She was definitely being a full-service slut.

 

I subsequently kept half an eye on Jake slurping away on Melanie's pussy as I continued to bang the ass off his very willing and accomplished wife, who was also being a perfect slut. I saw that he was watching my dick driving in and out of his wife's pussy while he was licking Melanie's pussy, and I realized that he had positioned himself perfectly for a close-up (about twelve inches away) of the action. So, he was enjoying watching my dick sliding in and out of his wife's pussy while he was eating my wife's pussy and she was sucking his dick. And I was enjoying watching him eat my wife out as she sucked him off and I nailed his wife. Fun for all.

 

Sue and I finally cranked into overdrive, with her writhing enthusiastically on the end of my dick as I hammered it into her with maximum force and speed. Just as we were both about to come, I had to whip it out of her, when she told me that she was not on the pill because Jake only fires blanks. That made a hell of a mess on the carpet.

 

Sue got up and headed for the en-suite bathroom in her bedroom, while I went to the guest bathroom to obtain toilet paper to clean up the mess on the carpet. When I returned and knelt to commence the clean-up, I saw that Jake and Melanie had now moved to the rear of the room at about the centre of the back wall. Jake once more had Melanie in front of him with both of her tits in his hands and her ass grinding back into his dick which was between the cheeks of her ass, only this time she was standing with her legs spread wide, looking back over her left shoulder at him. She was laughing happily at some joke and obviously enjoying being thoroughly groped.

 

As I watched, she turned forwards and again leaned into his hands while grinding back hard with her beautiful ass. At this point, I left the room to dispose of the used tissues and get more. When I re-entered, I got a great back view of Jake sliding his rigid dick up and down between Melanie's butt cheeks as she ground her ass onto it. I heard Jake murmur something into her ear and she laughed then walked away from him to the centre of the room, dropped to her knees, went down on her forearms and then spread her knees as far apart as she could.

I was right behind her as she did this and it was one hell of a treat to look at. She was head down, ass up, knees wide apart, so the view was of her lovely round ass and luscious hairy pussy, all framed by those long black-stocking-clad legs.

 

I knelt almost right next to her to continue my clean-up, making sure that I was still positioned slightly behind her so that I could continue to enjoy the great view.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

Jake walked to a corner table, got a condom and rolled it onto his cock, his eyes never leaving Melanie's ass as he did it. He then walked over to her, knelt between her legs and slid the head of his dick between the lips of her pussy, then slid it all the way home. However, Melanie obviously did not like the placement as she straightened up on her arms, reached between her legs with her right hand, pulled out his cock, then reinserted it in a more comfortable position before ramming her pussy back down the shaft to get it deep inside her.

She then dropped back down on her forearms, looked up at me and gave me her best stunning, sexy, megawatt smile, the one that makes any guy on the receiving end immediately think that she is ready to fuck him blind. I only realized later that this was, in fact, an invitation to join them!

 

Jake held her hips and began to do her doggy-style, starting off with long, slow strokes. Melanie leaned into it and began grinding her ass into him to get maximum penetration and rotating her hips in that intensely sensuous manner that is guaranteed to drive any guy crazy. She was a lovely sight as she settled down to the pleasures of doing Jake doggy-style: all black stockings and high heels, long legs and bouncing tits, perfect ass and a well-stuffed pussy!

 

She used the backward pressure of her ass and a shuffling motion of her knees to gradually force him backwards across the room. By the time I had finished cleaning up and headed for the bathroom once more, she had forced him back about six feet. In the bathroom, I spent about five minutes cleaning myself up and, by the time I emerged, she had ridden him back about another twelve feet until she had him behind the armchair and in the entrance passage to the kitchen, where she finally settled.

 

From the bathroom doorway, I had a side view of the action as Jake continued to nail her from behind. Melanie now had her head down on her forearms, which were flat on the floor, with her face towards me and her ass well in the air. I watched Jake's cock sliding in and out of her pussy, framed by those black stocking tops, as he did her with a steady rhythm, making Melanie's tits swing as each thrust hit home. After a few minutes of watching this, I decided to go back to the bathroom and wash with cold water to try and cool down, because it was such a hot night.

 

I spent about ten minutes doing this and, when I emerged, they were still at it, the only change being that Melanie's face was now turned towards the wall. Jake was still driving in and out of her pussy in a workman-like manner and Melanie was enjoying it. I propped myself in the doorway and watched the show for about ten minutes, enjoying the sight of my wife being a total slut as she rode Jake's cock on her knees. The sight of his cock driving in and out of her pussy with her high heels resting alongside his ankles and the backs of those long stocking-clad thighs resting over the front of Jake's thighs as he poked her from behind was very erotic. I started to feel horny again, so I decided to join in the fun.

 

I knelt next to Melanie's head and tapped her bare shoulder to attract her attention. She gazed at me with that heavy-lidded, almost drugged look that women get when they are thoroughly sexed up.

 

I said, “Do you have a kiss for your old man then?”

 

She pushed up on straight arms and turned towards me, forcing Jake to turn with her, then leaned in and kissed me passionately, with lots of very active tongue. My involvement seemed to galvanize both of them.

 

Jake immediately ramped up into overdrive and started slamming into Melanie's ass like a pile-driver, banging her so hard that her whole upper body was being knocked about a foot forward with each hammering stroke. Melanie and I were still kissing, so the impact was causing the tops of her shoulders to slam into my chest each time and her tits were swinging wildly. Seeing this, I took her tits into my hands, controlling the bounce and rolling her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. I was amazed at the length of her nipples. Usually, during sex they would erect to about half an inch; now they were out like organ stops, at least an inch long. This lady was definitely having a good time. Apparently being kissed and fondled by her husband while another guy banged her from behind turned her on!

 

She started pushing energetically back into each thrust to get the hardest pounding and rotating her hips to produce her patented ass-grind. After a couple of minutes, Jake was going at her so hard she was almost being lifted off her knees and her shoulders were really hammering into me. Jake was really giving it to her now.

 

The pace was frantic and Melanie was so wet that her pussy was squelching each time Jake drove his dick to maximum depth. His balls and belly were also hitting her clit and ass so hard that they were producing a loud slap each time. This created a soundtrack that went, “ Squelch, SLAP! Squelch, SLAP...”

 

Melanie and I continued to kiss passionately while Jake banged into her. The view over her shoulder was spectacular: her long dark hair was spread over her slim, tanned, well-muscled back, her tits were encased in my hands, her slim waist with the band of black cloth around it curved down to the flare of her hips and her lovely ass centred upon Jake's dick driving in and out of her pussy as she leaned into his thrusts.

 

His energetic nailing was framed by the cheeks of her ass, her beautiful milky thighs, which were spread over his thighs, and black stocking tops. As we reached the fifteen minute mark, Jake was jacking her up at fever pitch, slamming home and yanking back on her hips to haul Melanie onto his dick, while she was riding his dick like a rodeo rider, moaning in the back of her throat as she kissed me and grinding her ass like a blender. Jake was getting an even wilder ride than he did last time, and Melanie was taking his dick like she just could not get enough and was determined to fuck him into a state of exhaustion.

 

The two of them kept up this frantic pace for maybe another ten minutes until, finally, Jake went rigid, hauling Melanie hard back onto his dick and holding her there while his dick throbbed inside her as he blew his wad. Melanie forced her ass back into him and looked very pleased with herself, like a cat who'd got the cream, as she felt him explode inside her.

I broke off our marathon kissing session and sat back, holding her tits as I watched the tension drain out of both of them. Jake then pulled his cock out of Melanie, walked over to a wastebasket and threw away his condom on his way to the bathroom. I released my hold on Melanie's tits and chatted to her briefly.

 

When I saw Jake returning from the bathroom, I sensed that the festivities were not yet over, so I told Melanie that I would leave the two of them to it and I crawled over to the armchair, lying almost prone on my back on the floor with my neck supported on the seat of the chair.

 

Melanie then murmured throatily, “Oh, I don't think so,” and came crawling across the floor towards me on all fours. God, that was a wonderful sight. That beautiful long brown hair framing her face and down her naked back, lovely tits swinging and those super-long, black-encased legs powering her across the floor like a big, sexy cat!

 

She snuggled up to my side on her knees, with her right thigh against the left side of my rib cage, and buried her face in my groin, which put her pussy at my eye level, no more than about a foot from my face. What a superb view – that perfect ass, that luscious, well-fucked pussy and the black stocking tops framing it all.

 

She then scooped up my cock with her right hand, popped it into her mouth and commenced sucking. It was the second dick in her mouth that night and the second woman sucking my cock that night. Her head started to bob up and down and she lapped the head of my cock with her tongue at the top of each stroke, with the occasional bit of friction from her teeth on the helmet to spice things up. The taste of Sue on my dick did not seem to bother her at all. My dick responded well, swelling to fill her mouth as she applied more suction.

 

Jake was standing over by the side-table watching the action as she performed her skilled fellatio on me and she was very aware of this.

 

When she was satisfied that I was fully erect, she surprised me by moving her left knee out wide to open up the view of her pussy with her ass pointed directly at Jake, then waggled her hips, first left, then right, shaking her ass at him. Melanie had evidently decided to take the two-guys-at-once thing to the next level! The message was very clear: I want more. Get over here and do me again.

 

Jake missed neither the view nor the message. He promptly reached into a drawer of the table next to him, pulled out another condom and rolled it on. He walked over to Melanie, used his right foot to push Melanie's left foot still further out to the left, opening her pussy even wider, then knelt down between her legs. Melanie continued gobbling my dick.

 

Jake then gave his dick a couple of preliminary strokes to stiffen it then lowered the head between her open pussy lips. I had a ringside seat for this as my eyes were only inches away, and I watched avidly as he first penetrated my wife's pussy lips then took her by the hips and slowly slid the full length of his dick inside her. Melanie did not react at all as I watched his balls slide up to her clitoris and then the shaft gradually reappear as he withdrew for his first full-power thrust. She continued to suck heartily on my dick as she swallowed it down.

 

As Jake drove into her again, I took her right tit in my left hand and caressed it, again tweaking her nipple. Jake settled into his stride as he started doing her doggy-style for the second time that night, this time using long, slow, deep strokes. Melanie gradually synchronized, her lips sliding up my cock as his cock withdrew from her pussy and her lips sliding down again as he drove back into her. I was in an ideal position to watch Jake's dick sliding in and out of her pussy and my dick sliding in and out of her mouth at the same time.

 

Melanie was getting her first double-header. It was very companionable, everybody happy and enjoying it all.

As I watched Jake's cock pumping in and out of Melanie's pussy, I was struck by a stray thought and said to him, “So that's why the Americans call it playing hide the salami!”

 

Jake asked, “What does that mean?”

 

I waited for a second for his dick to slide back out of Melanie's pussy and said, “Now you see it,” and when it slid right home, I added, “Now you don't.”

 

I repeated this for the next two cycles, at which point he said: “Okay, I get it now.”

 

After this brief conversation, I lay back and enjoyed the view, alternating between watching Jake's dick servicing Melanie's pussy and watching Melanie's mouth addressing my cock, while still playing with her tit. Talk about the perfect evening.

 

Doing two guys at once definitely seemed to agree with Melanie, as she was giving great service at both ends, swallowing deep at the front and grinding hard at the back. After about fifteen minutes of steadily, rhythmically nailing Melanie, Jake finally shot his bolt in her for the second time and pulled out, saying: “Well, that's all I've go.!”

 

He went over to the wastebasket again to get rid of the second condom.

 

By this time my cock was absolutely rigid in Melanie's mouth, so I decided to put it to good use. I slid my cock out of her mouth, got to my knees, pulled the cushions off the chair and stacked them under Melanie's chest. She got the idea immediately and draped her upper body over them with her head down almost to the floor and spread her knees as wide as they would go, leaving her with her ass well in the air while fully supported and providing me with perfect access to her pussy. I knee-walked between her thighs and slid my cock into the slot so recently vacated by Jake, giving Melanie the second dick of the night in her pussy.

 

I was really surprised at how hot and wet it was in there, never having had sloppy seconds in my own wife. (It subsequently occurred to me that I had, in fact, had thirds in my wife after our previous session with Jake and Sue. She had done me first, then Jake, then me again. He had ridden her bareback that time.)

 

It was like sliding my dick into a hot bath. I could only put the abnormally high heat down to the friction from the condoms, as we never use them. Whatever, it felt great.

 

I then proceeded to bone Melanie with long, forceful, but slow strokes, then gradually built up speed until I was giving it to her hard and fast, the way she likes it best. Jake came over and leaned on the wall next to us to watch, stroking his cock as he did so. Melanie's performance was in no way impaired by having already done Jake twice.

I banged away on her for a while, with her moaning away quietly and grinding her ass energetically, riding me as happily as she had just ridden Jake. Eventually, I hammered home a particularly violent, exceptionally deep thrust and we both came together, my throbbing dick exploding inside her as her hips milked her third load of the night while she climaxed.

 

What a magnificent slut my wife is. I have no idea how many orgasms Melanie had that night, but she was certainly dripping wet by the end of it.

 

When I dismounted, Melanie suggested that I head home while she checked on Sue, and she would join me later. I agreed, dressed quickly and headed out. However, I initially suspected her motives, thinking that as soon as I was out of the door she would be swallowing Jake's dick again in an attempt to get another good banging out of him. But I then realized that, if that's what she wanted, she would probably just have waved him around to the front end while I was nailing her and started sucking him off as she rode my cock, then plugged him in as soon as I finished, just as she had with me when Jake finished earlier.

Anyway, what did it matter? She had already sucked and fucked Jake twice that night. If she wanted one more ride, so what? I ambled home and immediately fell into an exhausted sleep after a hectic night spent fucking two beautiful women for several hours. Another fantastic night for all concerned and a new obsession for Jake – Melanie's ass!

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments