Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs of a Slut - Six

"A few swinging experiences"

27
2 Comments 2
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Phil and I occasionally indulge in the swapping scene as we both find it incredibly erotic to watch each other with other lovers. We love the thrill of anticipation and speculation - especially if we’re meeting for the first time. We have few rules, but one I always follow is that I insist on speaking to the female half of the couple to ensure that she’s fully willing and not just going along with her partner’s wishes.  We’ve met too many ladies who are so far out of their comfort zone.

Even so, it doesn’t always go according to plan as you’ll see.

Kathy and Alan had contacted us, but it took ages to arrange a get together as they had to travel some distance and were to spend the weekend with us. They were keen to try partner swapping for the first time.  Kathy had also told us she was bi-curious, so I was very keen to meet her.

Naturally, they were a little nervous when they arrived, but thank goodness, we took a liking to each other.  We spent the afternoon giving them a quick tour of our city, looking in shops etcetera, which was very pleasant.  Kathy and I had a chance to chat together, and her nervousness and enthusiasm for girl sex made me so horny.  We came up with a strategy.  We'd satisfy the guys then get together for a private session.

In the evening we took them out for a meal at an Italian restaurant we like.  I wore a long off-white, button-through dress over my lacy bra and panties.  I often wear this outfit, as I know my undies show through the dress.  Kathy looked very attractive in a tight red top and a black skirt.  It was obvious she didn't have a bra on, but I got a flash of stocking tops and suspenders as she settled into the back seat of our taxi.  We had a lovely evening, and when we got home we dimmed the lights, and the atmosphere became very erotic.  At first, we sat with our respective partners, and as usual, everyone was waiting for someone else to make the first move.  When Kathy went for a pee, I got up and sat on Alan's knee and draped my arms around his neck.  We'd begun kissing when Kathy returned, and she didn't hesitate; she sat next to Phil, and he took her in his arms.  In no time at all Alan had my breasts out and began suckling my hard nipples.  His hands explored my legs under my dress, and when I parted my thighs, he immediately slipped a hand into my panties.  He knew from earlier conversations that I was shaven, but I'm sure he'd never felt one before because he let out a gasp of pleasure when he touched my smooth mound.  I felt him get hard beneath me, so I slid to the floor, unzipped him, and took his hardening cock into my mouth.  He just lay back and let me bring him to a complete erection.

Still sucking on him, I turned my head so that I could see Phil and Kathy. I was just in time to see Phil raise her head from his big prick and ease her back into the chair.  They kissed, and Phil lifted her top to expose her small boobs and dark nipples.  As I watched Phil caress her nips, Kathy pulled up her skirt to her waist and began to masturbate through her knickers.  Her panties and suspender belt were a dusky rose pink colour, trimmed with cream lace and her stocking tops contrasted nicely with her pale thighs.  She made me feel so sexy.

Then Phil put a hand on top of hers, and they rubbed together for a moment before she pulled the panties aside to let Phil touch her pussy.  He began those oh so delicate feather-like touches I know so well.  She began to breathe heavily, and she reached down to grip Phil's cock in her other hand.  She began to squirm, trying to get Phil to touch her more firmly, but he kept easing the pressure of his caresses, and she began to whimper with frustration.  Suddenly she uttered a loud moan and began to thrust her hips up at Phil's hand.  I knew it wouldn't take much to bring on her climax, and her moans got louder.

HeavenlyDiannaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeavenlyDiannaTS

Then disaster! I realised that Alan's cock had softened completely in my mouth, but he hadn't cum.  He quickly got up and left the room.  Kathy saw him and went after him.  I knew straight away that either he had suddenly had second thoughts about letting another man have his wife or had been unable to cope with her showing so much enthusiasm for the scene.  I suppose it must have come as a shock to him to see her with her legs wide apart, holding her panties to one side and practically begging to be finger fucked.

Anyway, that, more or less, brought an end to the night's fun.  We chatted over breakfast on Sunday morning, and they were so apologetic. Phil and I genuinely reassured them that we didn't have a problem with what happened and asked them to keep in touch. We never did hear from them again, but I know I really wanted to feel Kathy's body next to mine. I wanted to kiss her breasts, nipples and pussy through her underwear until she begged me to take her to bed.

That was one that got away. Such a shame.

 

Then there was Len and Judy, who also travelled some distance to meet us.

They were very keen to try swapping for the first time, and I was delighted to hear the excitement in Judy’s voice when we spoke on the phone.

On this occasion we arranged to meet in a pub on the outskirts of town and, as usual, when we go to meet people, Phil shaved me and chose my clothes. As it was a warm evening, I wore a light summer dress with just a little white lacy thong underneath.

They were already at the pub when we arrived, and we instantly recognised them. First impressions count with me, and I knew straight away that Len wasn’t my type, but his partner really turned me on.  Judy was slim, big breasted and had long straight dark hair.

We bought a round of drinks and sat at a table with them. It was plain that Judy was a little embarrassed by her partner.  Len was too loud and drank too much. He kept trying to touch me up, but he was too crude about it, and it didn’t turn me on. Whatever happened, they were going to spend the night with us because they’d travelled a long way to meet us.

In the pub car park, as we were arranging who should travel with whom, Len dropped to his knees in front of me and lifted my dress up to my belly and started nuzzling my pussy through my thong. I lost my patience then and gave him a shove.  He rolled back and could hardly get up; he was so pissed. We bundled him into our car, and Phil drove him home while I went with Judy. She was so apologetic about Len’s behaviour. She told me it was their first time at swapping, and he’d talked of nothing else for weeks.

When we got home Len was already stretched out on a settee, fast asleep. Judy was almost in tears when I showed her to a bedroom, and I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her. We just melted into each other and started kissing and pushing our bodies together. Things happened quickly then, and we undressed and got into bed. It was Judy’s first time with a girl, but she was a natural, and our lovemaking was beautiful. We were wrapped in each other’s arms when Phil woke us in the morning with a cup of tea. The three of us were soon bouncing around the bed. I can still feel Judy’s heavy tits jiggling about in my hands as Phil fucked her from behind. Len never recovered enough to join us, and even when they left for home he had no idea what had gone on between us three. I don’t know if Judy has ever told him.

Some you win, some you lose, I guess.

 

Published 
Written by watcheruk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments